• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Visiting During the Summer Ch. 03

Visiting During the Summer Ch. 03

This had been a memorable summer for me. After finishing my sophomore year at state university I had returned home for the summer. I was expecting it to be a boring stay in the old home town. Just me and mom in our house and the grandparents across town. A long and lazy summer.

Then my Aunt Jen came for a visit and we fucked and sucked like crazy people. I had never known she was such a whore, and I loved it. Everyone should have such a sweet piece of ass for an aunt. I used her as she wanted to be used and she used me. It was totally awesome.

She had to leave to get back to her daughter Olivia, or Livy, as we all called her. Livy was going away soon to be part of a dance troop in the largest city in our state. She was a ballerina. She had been dancing since she was a child and now at eighteen she was getting her big break and becoming what she had always wanted to be. A professional ballerina.

After Jen had been gone for two or three weeks my Aunt Polly arrived to visit the old folks and stayed with us. And again, I was surprised and overjoyed to find she was a real slut too. Even though she was a professor at a college she was a great nephew fucker and sucker. My family was so fucking great!

Nothing would surprise me now. I had been expecting my own mom to come into my room some night and give me a blow job. No such luck so far. Have I said that my mom was a total knockout? She was even lovelier than her two sisters. With the same long brown hair all the women in the family had. Except Livy. She had her father's blond hair. I had not seen her since she turned seventeen and we happened to celebrate her birthday here at the grandparent's home. My Gramps had not become too bad yet with the Alzheimer's that was attacking him. It was a happy party. I thought Livy was incredible. But she showed no interest in me what so ever.

In any case, mom told me that Livy was coming to visit the old folks and would be staying with us in the spare bedroom. I was overjoyed. I mean, the way my luck was going she would be licking my balls the first night she was here. I could dream anyway.

No such luck. Livy was friendly enough. We were a loving family. But I got no vibes that she was interested in me in that way, you know? Oh well, I still had my hand and my memories of Aunt Polly and Livy's mom, Aunt Jen. They would carry me through. Livy was staying for a week. For three days I hardly saw her. She spent most of the days over with Gram and Gramps. She was even sweetly cooking dinner for them. Mom was working. She and I would have our dinner together when she got home. Usually takeout, since I didn't cook and mom was tired from work. I was home alone during the day, beating my meat while I surfed the web for porn.

On the fourth night I was not sleeping well. I was just lying there listening to the house creak when I heard someone passing my room door. It had to be Livy. Odd. I got up, put some boxer briefs on, and crept out the door and down the stairs to see what was up. There is always a nightlight in the main room downstairs in case anyone needs to get around without stubbing a toe. I saw Livy slip into my mom's master bedroom. I could see that the room was lighted but only with a lamp by mom's bed.

What was up? I stayed as quiet as I could and edged over to the now closed door. I put my ear up to the door and tried to hear what was going on. All I could hear was some quiet giggling. This was interesting. Maybe Livy was just having a late night chat with her Aunt Marge. Maybe.

We lived away from the main part of town on several acres of land. We were isolated and the summer was hot and humid. I liked to sleep with my window open. I believed mom did too. I was going to find out. I just got some flip-flops out of the hall closet and quietly went out the back door and down to one of mom's windows which had a light escaping from it.

I could see into the open window, with its curtains wafting in the breeze, and on the king sized bed I could see Livy sitting on the edge, in a teddy, and no bra. Her long dancer's legs were curved under her sweet ass. She had the small breasts all the women in the family had. Maybe they were 34c. Maybe a bit smaller. No matter. I personally loved to take a whole tit into my mouth and suck it as hard as I could.

Mom was lying down with a short wrap-around on. It didn't cover her long curvaceous legs. It barely covered her tits. I could see her cleavage clearly. They were giggling and chatting about the day they had each had. Livy talked of Gram and Gramps and mom spoke of her horrible work day. Nothing unusual seemed to be happening here, so I was just watching for a while as I stroked my hard prick. It had been out and hard since I walked up to the window.

I was getting a little bored and about to leave when something happened. Livy leaned down and kissed mom. Sweet, I thought to myself. Very sweet. But the kiss did not stop and mom's hands were holding Livy's head with her hands and she was roughly kissing Livy back. I could see tongues being swapped. And Livy's hand went inside mom's short robe and began to squeeze a tit. Now this was the goods!

My cock was now hard as concrete. It wanted to come very badly. I didn't mind at all. I was jerking and jacking and stroking for all I was worth. Mom had stripped the teddy from Livy's now nude body and the wrap around had disappeared. They were both naked. I could see that both had cunts completely shaved and wet from their lust.

A tribbing session started very quickly and both were moaning loudly and I almost groaned myself as I made my prick work to shoot all of it's come on the side of the house. They were rubbing their cunts briskly together and I knew they were coming on each others pussys. Both were rubbing their own tits and pinching and tweaking their nipples. Even stretching them out and making themselves come even harder from the sex play.

They both thought I was upstairs asleep so they didn't bother being quiet. Both women were squealing with lust and passion as they kept having multiple orgasms. It was too much for me. I shot my spunk in a stream against the wall and almost collapsed with fatigue. I took one last glance and then took my way back to the door and upstairs to sleep. I had to plan.

I was not going to blackmail my cousin or my own mom but I was going to find a way to get in on some of this lovely sex they had going on behind my back. In the morning, as we three were eating breakfast I couldn't help saying something.

"You two look tired after a night's sleep. Did you have trouble sleeping? I did. I was awake until real late. Thought I heard someone walking around. Did you two hear anything?"

It was cute to me the way they both blushed. Neither admitted to being tired. I smiled to myself.

Spending the day planning I came up with something simple and which I hoped would be completely effective. Now I was anxious to put it into action. The day stretched out and I was very, very impatient, but I dreamed of my night being a night of memorable sex and love making. I was not mistaken.

We dined that night in companionable silence. I was glancing back and forth to Livy and mom and looking forward to what I was hoping would happen. I had several scenarios in mind, just to make sure I had everything covered. Mom was so beautiful. And Livy was adorable and pretty too. I was going to enjoy making them part of my sexual family, like Jen and Polly.

I had my usual evening shower and went to bed. I said goodnight to Livy as I went into my room. She was passing down the hall to her own room.

"See you in the morning Livy."

"Yep, I'm sleepy. See you then Billy."

So I spent the next hour lying on the bed naked. I was not going to need clothes tonight. I listened closely to hear when Livy, as I knew, would pass by on her way to heaven with mom. It happened just at midnight. I was up and following her quietly as she went down the stairs and into mom's room. My cock was standing tall and wiggling as I walked slowly behind her and up to the door. Again I wanted to wait for a few minutes. I wanted them to be active when I entered the room. I listened as well as I could at the door and finally heard what had to be moaning. I entered.

With a quick look I could see what was going on. Livy was propped up on the headboard with her legs spread and mom was kneeling before her eating her cunt. Mom's ass was in the air and I could see juices running out of her pussy down her long thighs.

"Hi mom, hi Livy. What's up?"

Livy squealed and covered her tits. Mom twisted around and then sat up and covered her tits also.

"You know ladies, this is not a big deal. You should know something. Aunt Polly and Aunt Jen have been my sexual partners this summer. Having sex with each other in this family doesn't seem to be a big deal. I mean, you two enjoying yourselves is not so unusual in this house." And I laughed as my cock waggled before me.

"What do you mean Billy? Are you saying you've fucked Jen and Polly? What the hell."

"Please mom, you were just eating your niece's pussy. This is no big deal. You know what? You should just continue. Get some of Livy's cream into your mouth. Make her come. I'm going to fuck you mom, right now, so you should be giving some pleasure to Livy also."

"Aunt Marge, please, I need some love. My cunt is so fucking tingly. Eat me please. Please lick my pussy."

I smiled at mom, Livy smiled at me and mom turned and leaned down to eat some niece cunt. I moved forward, slipped the condom I had in my hand over my prick and placed my cock head against my mom's pussy lips. I wanted this. I rammed it in that creamy pussy all the way and mom screamed with passion. I don't know how long it had been since she was fucked, but she was going to be well fucked tonight.

Hard and deep I fucked my mom, and she moaned as her tongue licked the cunt of my cousin Livy. Livy was coming and humping her quim hard against my mom's face. Harder and harder I rammed into that sweet mommy pussy and, god, it was so fucking good. I was prepared to say that mom's cunny was better than Polly's and Jen's but I would never tell them that. I loved them all and I wanted to keep screwing all of them as much as they would allow. In and out and fucking and fucking. Damn this was good pussy.

Livy was squealing as mom was sucking on her clit and I was jamming all the cock I had into mom's cunt. She took it all and pushed back to get more and more. I reached around and pinched her clit and squeezed her little tits and she was groaning around her niece's swollen pussy lips. I fucked her until she had orgasm after orgasm and shivered with lust. I did what I had to do to make mom have her best come ever. I don't know if I succeeded, but I do know she enjoyed the hell out of it.

At last I needed to come, but I didn't want to waste it all in a condom. I wanted to feed it to my cousin and watch her swallow all the sperm I could feed her. I slowly withdrew my prick from mom's cunt and she moaned with the loss.

"Mom, I'm going to let Livy suck my cock. I know she'll be good at it. But I want you to sit on my face while she does it. Okay? Let's really have some fun. Fuck my face with your cunt and let Livy suck me as hard as she can. Livy? Want your cousin's cock? Want to do some cock sucking? Fuck it ladies, let's get us some fucking done tonight."

I slipped the rubber off. I laid myself down beside Livy, gave her a tongue kiss and then told her to suck my dick. She moved to my still hard prick. Mom climbed up and lowered herself onto my face and I stuck my tongue up her creamy pussy. She quickly started humping and rubbing and coming into my mouth and up my nose. She was facing toward the base of the bed and could see Livy begin to stroke my pecker with both hands.

My cock was close to coming but I controlled it. I wanted Livy to have the pleasure of sucking her cousin's cock hard and long. She was licking it now like it was ice cream and stroking it faster and faster. I sucked all the juices mom had flowing out of her cunt and even moved my head up and licked her ass hole. That pleased her, I could tell because she rammed her ass down and tried to get me to fuck her with my tongue. I tried to do so as Livy was jacking me faster and faster with all her spit running down my prick and pooling in my pubes.

At last, after everyone else had been coming for almost an hour now I thought it was my turn, and the wait was worth it. I began to shoot hard and some shot into the air but Livy squeezed my cock until she could cover my cock head and let all the good spunk fill her needy mouth. I had been pinching mom's nipples while she pressed her cunt into my face. Now I relaxed and just let Livy suck me dry. I was completely spent. Mom knew I was through, and so was she, but Livy kept sucking and sucking. That was one hungry cousin.

"Livy, baby, I'll have more for you tomorrow. I promise. There will be more. Come up here and cuddle with your cousin Billy and Aunt Marge. Mom, let's cuddle. I want to just hold my ladies and squeeze some tit."

They gladly moved up and we all tangled our naked bodies together and just loved each other.

Best summer ever!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Visiting During the Summer Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds