• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Angelica

Angelica

Hello my name is Matt, this story is related to you in the same words as was told to me by a Spanish friend.

My family has always been very united and affectionate. Angelica is my big sister and we grew up with great affection between us. We slept together in the same bed.

Angelica has beautiful tits and she is very proud of them. The clothes she wears, show them off nicely and she loves to do that. Although her tits were a lot bigger than mine, she was never selfish and she let me caress them and suck on them. Many nights in bed we played with each others tits and we mutually masturbated each other.

I loved to touch and squeeze them, they were so round and hard! I liked to caress them and then bite and suck them with great pleasure. As much as I could when we were alone at home I used to ask my sister:

“Angelica, can you feed me your tits?”. She would never deny my requests. When our cousin, Maria came to stay with us we thought it would be best to take care and be discreet, until we realised that she too liked to play around in the same way and we even found out that Maria felt the same adoration for Angelica’s tits as I did. So Angelica let her play with them as well.

By the time my own daughter became 18, she was very well developed in the suitable places, and that her made look very appetising. She reminded me (and reminds me) of Angelica on many occasions.

Many times, I had fantasies about her but I didn’t act on them. There was no way that she would feel the same about sex as her Aunty Angelica. Then, one Sunday, my sister came to lunch with her husband and son. I was arranging things after lunch when I entered one of the bedrooms just in time to see my daughter with Angelica lying in bed. Juanita lifted her head up when I entered. Due to her almost total nudity, I knew that they weren’t exactly chatting, but that Juanita was kissing her aunt and she must have had one of her hands amongst the creases of the undone dress of my sister fondling her marvelous tits. My heart stopped beating for a few seconds. Later, Juanita and Angelica decided to go out for a walk. I watched them leave. Juanita’s hand rested on Angelica’s waist. Her head was supported on my sister’s shoulder while they walked through the patio like two lovebirds. I ran after them and I quickly got to behind a broken window. They were in the old servants house that we still conserved in the garden and both of them had their blouses undone, they were standing up and holding each others hands. My daughter looked at Angelica’s breasts, with those marvelous pink nipples that I knew so well. They started to kiss each other and, despite the distance I was at, I could see how their tongues lapped at and rolled around with the other’s. Suddenly, their mouths separated and Juanita lowered her head and started to touch Angelica’s nipples with the tip of her tongue. For a moment I saw myself, a long time ago, sucking in those nipples in the same way and with the same devotion and horniness that Juanita was doing.

Then I heard, Angelica saying:

“Darling, we don’t have much time, let’s get to it.” Then Juanita stopped sucking and sat down on an old chair and Angelica took her skirt off. My daughter opened her legs while Angelica leant down until she had her head between Juanita’s legs. I couldn’t see everything that was happening but there was no need, I knew that Angelica was licking my daughter’s pussy and even perhaps penetrating her with her fingers. I could see though, how Juanita’s face was burning up with pleasure and moving her head slowly from side to side showing the ecstasy that she was feeling. Suddenly, Angelica got up and sat down on Juanita’s lap and started to ride her, pubis against pubis. They both moved with desperation until I saw my daughter’s hands tensing up on her auntie’s shoulders and in a short time my daughter was coming and Angelica said “let’s go”. It was too much for me to bear all alone. I had to go while they got dressed. It was wonderful for me to see their lovemaking. Later that day, I rubbed my clit and stuck fingers up my pussy thinking all the time about my daughter. I must have her!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Angelica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 342 milliseconds