• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jan's Sex Filled Weekend

Jan's Sex Filled Weekend

Jan and I both really enjoy sunbathing nude. We often go to Lake Travis near Austin, Texas to an area named Hippy Hollow. Hippy Hollow is clothing optional area where you can lay on the rocky ledges and walk into the water to swim or raft.

We were staying at the Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Austin which is a fine hotel. As we arrived at the hotel a great looking young Bellman approached our car to assist us with check in. Jan was wearing a sleeveless white cotton blouse unbuttoned pretty low and was not wearing a bra. Her dark nipples were visible and clearly erect on her 34-B tits. In addition she was wearing a very short pleated red skirt. As Jan got out of the car while the Bell Boy was holding the door open she made sure to expose her panties and pussy as well as her tits. The Bell Boy said welcome to the Four Seasons, I am Michael. I am here to meet your every need.

We checked in and the bell boy escorted us to our room. He unloaded our luggage and did his Bell Boy routine and as he left he told us to ask for him if we needed anything at all. After he was gone Jan said how hot he was and she might just have to seduce Michael.

We had some drinks in our room and prepared to drive to Hippy Hollow. Jan put on short nylon shorts with no panties and a man's white sleeveless cotton tank top with no bra. The white tank top was very sheer and really allowed Jan to show off her hard nipples which she loved to do.

We called for our car and saw Michael on the way out. He smiled and enjoyed the view of Jan's tits with very hard visible nipples.

As we entered the parking for Hippy Hollow we stopped at the entrance to pay for parking. A nice young park ranger leaned out and spoke with us as Jan leaned over toward the window allowing him to see down her loose top. He was very friendly and kept us there talking and enjoying the view.

We walked to the spot that the Ranger suggested for couples and single adults. Jan laid out a towel to sun on and seductively slipped out of her shorts and tank top. Now completely nude we both began applying lotion all over. Jan took special time on her tits and pussy putting on quite a show. I had a huge hard on just watching her. As she lay down a nice looking young guy came and sat close by. He was clearly interested in Jan and was looking at her beautiful body. She noticed him and since her pussy was facing in his direction she opened her legs giving him a clear view of her now wet pussy. She eventually started slipping her long beautiful fingers across her clit and slightly into her pussy teasing him. Our friend now had a hard on like me.

I inflated our float and after a bit Jan decided to take it and float in the lake. As she was floating our friend walked down and swam up to her and asked if he could share her float. This is a signal that he wanted to hook up with her. She said "sure why not?" well he floated on the end facing her pussy and slowly slid his hand up her leg which was now dangling off of the float. He eventually reached her soaking wet pussy and slipped his fingers inside. Jan told him to wait so she could slide off and they could float side by side allowing him to finger her under water. His fingers were clearly inside of her since she was moaning rather loudly while she was massaging his hard cock. People all around were watching what was going on. Jan finally had an orgasm as our friend shot his load in her hand. Somewhat satisfied they both walked back to sunbathe like nothing happened.

While we are lying out along comes our friendly Park Ranger doing a patrol. Now he sees all of Jan! She enjoys letting him check her out and her nipples are very hard as she opens her legs to again show off her closely shaved pussy. As he turns to leave he asks us to stop by the pay station on the way out.

Jan and I have been out for quite a while and decide to head back to town and the hotel. As we start to drive out we swing by the Ranger's pay station and our Park Ranger steps out. I suggest that we pull our vehicle over to some nearby shade. As we drive there our ranger follows. I tell Jan to make sure he has fun. Our Ranger walks up on Jan's side of the car as I roll down the window. She starts some small talk and finally asks our Ranger if he would like to feel her tits. He says absolutely! Jan removes her top and he lowers his hand to her tits. She is very turned on and slips her shorts down and slides her finger into her soaking wet pussy. She pulls the Ranger's hand down so he can finger her pussy. He really gets busy and has four fingers inside of my wife. Jan cums and cums and lets out a scream of joy. He pulls out his fingers and she licks them clean. We say good bye but tell our ranger we will return the next day.

We arrive back at our hotel and our bell boy Michael is still on duty. We talk for a minute and explain where we have been. The thought of Jan laying out nude turns on our bellboy and gives him a hard cock.

We go to the room and Jan says she would really like to fuck Michael. I have a plan. I will go to the pool to relax. She will shower and when finished call down and make a request for Michael to bring up a bucket of ice. Jan will wrap her towel around her waist allowing her nice tits to be free. I will set out several nude photos of Jan on the dining table in the room along with her most sheer bra and thong panties for Michael to see. Jan will have the door to the room propped open and the bath door half way open allowing anyone in the room to see her in the mirror. All set and Jan calls down for Michael

Michael comes and knocks on the door and says room service. Jan says Michael I am in the bathroom please set the ice on the dining table. My husband is at the pool and left a tip for you on the table. Michael comes in and walks to the table, no tip but nasty photos and lingerie. Jan can see him as he studies the photos and sniffs her panties and bra. After a short time Jan says Michael did you find your tip? He says back no there is no money here. Jan says fuck he forgot and walks out with her tits out and her towel around her waist. She looks in her purse and says oh my I have no money. Would you let me suck your cock for a tip? Michael says "you are kidding, right." Jan simply drops her towel and sits on the bed, opens and pulls down his pants and begins sucking his enormous cock.

Jan sucks his huge hard cock for several minutes but she wants to fuck. We have set out a condom which Jan opens and rolls on Michael's cock. She then asks him to fuck her wet cunt. She turns around and gets on all fours on the bed as Michael slips his monster cock into her wet hole. Michael and Jan both fuck hard as Jan talks dirty telling Michael she loves his cock inside her and to fuck her harder and harder. Michael is all the way inside her and is playing with her bouncing tits and pinching her nipples. Jan tells Michael to slap her ass. Michael slaps her ass and continues pinching her nipples.

Jan cums several times and finally Michael fills the condom with his cum. Jan removes his condom and rubs his cum all over her tits.

They clean up and kiss. Jan asks Michael if he might have a couple of cute guys that might join us. He tells her he has so Jan asks if he is free tonight to meet with his friends and us for drinks and fucking. Of course he says and she says 7:30 in the bar. Michael leaves and Jan calls me at the pool.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jan's Sex Filled Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds