• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 08

Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 08

12

Please note: If you do not like or are offended by interracial sex then please DO NOT read this story.

*****

You don't know me.

My name is Michael Freeman. Not a real name, I made it up for this story.

My friends call me Mike. Really.



My patients call me Dr. Mike, Dr. M or just Doc. Really.

I'm a mental health worker. I like to say that because some people get intimidated with the title psychiatrist. I work with a group of doctors, occupying rather plush offices in a downtown setting.

I've related all this before in my previous story but a lot of people don't read the beginning chapters and just hop in at any point.

I want to warn potential readers, if you don't like interracial sex or mind control then stop right here. Why subject yourself to something that might disturb you, plus I don't want to listen to you bitching.

I haven't written in a while but I never stopped thinking about my favorite subjects, Dave, Amy, Sue, Bob and of course Brad.

Dave was the first who sought my help, but all this is contained in the previous chapter.

Amy, Dave's wife, well x-wife, well not really... it's complicated, so if you want a clearer picture then read the previous chapters, has visited me but not to seek my help but to just chat.

Sue, Dave's 18 year old, now 22 year old daughter, still drops by regularly. Again, not to seek my guidance but just to get off. Of course, I only charge her dad a nominal fee for these hours. After all, I'm a reasonable man.

Well, I'm back to add to this tale. Didn't think I would be but a recent email from a fan has given me a "push" to continue writing.

So, this is for you Jessie (whoever you are), hope you enjoy.

...

About a week after Dave's wife giving away party, his daughter, Sue found out about her dad's office visit and asked Wendy, my secretary for an appointment.

Wendy immediately brought it to my attention, since she knows about Dave and his experiences.

Before you start telling me about breaching a patient's right to confidentiality, let me tell you that I told Wendy all about Dave as she was kneeling before me, sucking my rather hard cock. Every time I mention this particular case, Wendy desires me... So, I mention it often. I mean, I am an educated and reasonable man, you know.

I told Wendy to cancel the last patient scheduled for tomorrow and give that time slot to Sue. So, after a blow job and a few clicks on the keyboard, Sue was scheduled for the next day.

I felt excited thinking about tomorrow's visit. I had never met Sue before and only mentally pictured her from the description her father had given me. You know how dad's can be, "My daughter is so good looking, My daughter this, and My daughter that, blah, blah, blah." Well, I'll be the judge of that. Although, I figured that she must be above average on looks to draw so much attention from this hypnotist, Brad.

The next day just dragged. I listened and tried to pay attention to my patients but there is only so much complaining that I can listen to. Plus I was distracted thinking about my last session of the day.

With fifteen minutes left in my second to last patient, Wendy buzzed me and informed me that Sue was here.

I like that, early means eager. I must remember my professional ethics during the next hour. Do not covet thy patient, do not stare at her body, do not get an erection, you know, simply rules, like do not fuck the patients.

Finally, the session was over. I was pleasant, I think, and then Wendy was at the door and held it for Sue.

I know my mouth dropped. So much for first impressions on my part. Sue was stunning, tall, exquisite figure, long brown hair, now in a pony tail. Sue dressed casual, as if she came straight from school, still wearing her cheerleading uniform. Her sweater was tight sweater with a big "M" on the front. I wonder if it stood for Mmmmmm.

A short, little cheerleader skirt. Not immorally short, I mean it was a school product but on Sue it accented her long, thin, shapely, seductive, soft, tight, legs.

I must keep my composure.

Sue was super polite. She extended her hand and offered it to me to shake while introducing herself. "Hi, I'm Sue. I think my daddy told you about me."

I tried to remain composed but think I said something like, "I'm Dr. Mike, but you can call me Mike, because that's my name and my friends call me Mike and yes, your dad did tell me somethings about you and.." I babbled and babbled and stuttered and was furious with myself for acting like a stupid high school boy in front of this beauty. I already broke most of my rules. I coveted, I stared, I got an erection. "Just don't try to fuck her," I mentally warned myself.

In graduate school, I used to have this motto, "If it moves, fondle it."

I felt like that college kid again when I looked at the way this gorgeous female moved.

"Well, what would you like me to help you with, Sue?"

We both stood there in the middle of my office and Sue asked, "Shouldn't I be lying on a couch, or something?"

"Of course, whatever you're most comfortable with, stand, sit, lie down." I was babbling again.

Sue was cool, "I think I'll use the couch, Mike. It's really ok to call you Mike?"

"Yeah, Yes. It makes it sort of less formal. Helps break the ice. Relaxes the patient."

As Sue made her way to the long, leather couch she brushed by me and I'm not sure if it was my imagination, wishful thinking or just plain fact, but I could swear that she let her hand brush the front of my pants. Now I was big time breaking the rule about not getting an erection. This girl had my heart racing, my mind was in I want to get into her panties mode. I watched or rather ogled her as she got comfortable on the soft couch, demurely straightening her skirt and pushing her pony tail to one side.

I just stood there and stared at her until she looked up at me and asked, "Are you ready for me, Mike?"

I cleared my throat.

"Well, Sue what brings you here. How can I be of service?" I hate that expression but they taught that n Psych 101.

"I'm fine Mike. Really never better. It's my dad who suggested that I visit you. He's the one who thinks I have a problem, so I'm just humoring him. No need to start a family feud. Plus I love my dad and want to cooperate."

"That's great, Sue. This is kind of unusual but I'll try to assist. Why is your dad concerned about you?"

"May I speak freely, Mike?"

"Of course, everything is confidential. Just relax, and be as open as you want."

Sue was open and abrupt, so abrupt that for the first time in my practice, I was speechless."

In a soft, sexy voice Sue admitted, "My dad thinks that I suck too many black cocks."

Silence...

More silence..

"I mean, Mike, what's the big deal. No pun intended. I like it, they like it, my boyfriend doesn't mind, so I suck. Oh, how I do so love to suck."

"Umm, well, ah,, does this ,um,, this desire, this affliction affect your day?"

"I don't know. I just do it."

"When did this ah, um, this situation begin?"

"Not too long ago, Mike, I never really thought that way before, you know about sucking cock. Is that ok to say, Mike, sucking cock?"

"Use your own words, Sue, "I said with a professional timbre to my voice but squirming in my chair to reposition my ever growing erection.

"Ever since April vacation, I think. Never really considered it before. Now don't get me wrong, Mike. A lot of boys have pawed me and tried to get into my pants but I'm really a novice. Other than a few hand jobs, I've never really had much experience. Now, it's all I think about. I see a man, especially a black man and I wonder about his cock, what it would be like to hold, what it would feel like in my mouth, what his cum would taste like?"

Unconsciously, I muttered, "and to fuck."

I almost died when I realized that I said it out loud, But Sue took in stride and explained, "Oh no, Mike. I'm faithful to my boyfriend and he understands that I enjoy giving head, but I save my pussy for him."

I was totally bewildered. "Maybe, Sue it would be easier if you could just tell me about a typical day, any day. Maybe we could start there. Okay?"

"Okay, I could do that. How about the first Monday back at school after my mom's party. Did my dad explain that he gave away my mom to Brad?"

"Yes, he did."

"Well, that was cool. So anyway that Monday at school was a little weird, I mean At my mom's party I let some of the high school boys who were invited cum in my mouth and they must have told their friends and there were pictures of my mom. Naked pictures. She's so beautiful. I'm not sure if they had naked pictures of me but whatever."

"I wore my blue cheerleading outfit to school. Same as this, only the sweater part doesn't quite reach the skirt, so some of my stomach shows."

"I was in first period math class, we had a substitute teacher and I asked him If I could be excused to the girl's room."

"No problem, I get along with all my teachers, so I got my pass and exited the classroom and headed down the hall to the facilities. They're kind of at the end of a long hallway, away from other classes. Well, a bunch of boys were standing there, some sitting on the window ledge at the end, near the lavs, some standing. I knew two of the five, Malcolm and Jose."

Sue then looked up at me, "Did my dad explain that I let both Malcolm and Jose cum in my mouth at my mom's party?"

"Uh, yes, he explained. Go on." I had to shift again.

"Malcolm called to me, hey it's Sue. Sue I was telling my friends here about your mom's party and what you did form me, Jose and some of the other brothers. Just wanted to thank you, Sue."

"You're welcome," I replied and Malcolm stood beside me with his arm around my waist.

His hand rested on my bare stomach and he asked, "Can I show my friends here some of your assets. You know boys, cheerleaders must have outstanding assets and Sue's are just fab."

"His finger reached the bottom of my sweater and he inched it up a speck and then asked my if I was wearing a bra. I shook my head that I wasn't. He asked again. Can I give them a quick peek?"

"What did you do?" asked a now impatient Mike.

"I said okay, but just a quick peek. Malcolm brought the front of my sweater up and over my naked breasts, baring them for his friends. They were so cute as their jaws dropped. Malcolm squeezed my boobs and one boy bent down and sucked on one of my nipples."

"Malcolm then asked, Sue did you like the taste of my cum? The group was shocked when I replied it was delicious. "

"Want more, Sue?

"Yes."

"Hope about my friends?"

"Yes. And Mike I wondered how many of their cocks were hard, ready and able to fill my mouth but I lost track of time and the stupid bell rang. I told the boys we should plan for later but I had to get back to class. No one complained and all eyes watched as I skipped the lab and headed back to class. I gave the small crowd one flash as I hiked the back of my skirt and let them have a quick peek at my panty covered butt."

"So, Doc, Mike, that didn't interfere with my day. No harm, no foul. But I was well into the day and still hadn't had one cock in my mouth. That's not good for a needy girl. As a matter of fact the whole day was dry until I went looking for my boyfriend, Bob. I knew that he had some sort of practice so I headed to the boys' locker room to find him."

"Want to hear what happened, Mike?"

"Yes, yes, of course."

Sue then asked, :Mike do you mind if I get comfortable, more relaxed, cuz this part really turns me on."

"By all means, Sue, Do what you want."

Sue shifted down a bit on the couch, raised the front of her cheerleading skirt and stared at me as I stared at her hand as it slipped under her panties. Her fingers moved under her panties and Sue explained, "Thanks Mike, if I don't relieve myself I'll get a headache."

"Wouldn't want that to happen, Sue."

"Ya know, Mike, this time of year, especially for seniors it's kind of quiet after school. I took my time squaring away my books in my locker, chatting up a few friends. I was purposely delaying cuz I knew Bob would be late and I really wanted to see him. I was hoping that he could help me with some needs."

Sue giggled and raised her hips as her fingers busied themselves.

This was a first time I've ever had someone masturbate on my couch. I liked the idea and wondered if I could convince certain patients that it was a therapeutically sound idea.

Then Sue made me jump as she interrupted my thoughts. She sat up and let her legs hang over the couch so that her back was to me.

"Something the matter, Sue?"

Another giggle as she moved both hands under her skirt and wiggled out of her panties.

"These damn things, Mike, they stretch out way too easy and I don't want to ruin another pair."

She twirled her panties around on her finger as she again reclined on my couch. She looked up at me and extended her panties to me and asked, "Keep an eye on these for me, Mike?"

I took her garment and couldn't stop myself from bringing them up to my face and inhale deeply.

Sue's hand went back down between her legs but this time her skirt was high on her waist. I could see her legs all the way up but her busy hand blocked my view of her pussy.

Sue saw me sniff and apologized, "Sorry, Mike, I'm really turned on and very wet."

I felt stupid when I said, "That's okay Sue, please continue."

I didn't let on that I absolutely adore a woman who gets wet.

Sue closed her eyes and fingered herself vigorously, raising and lowering her hips, moaning. I could smell her excitement and suddenly realized that she misunderstood my comment.

"Sue, after school , what happened?"

Her fingers never stopped as she said, "Oh, yeah. Well, I headed off to the boys' locker room and called in for Bob. It was like way empty, so I called again but this time I took a step inside the swinging door. Bob, I called, but still no answer. Strange noises in those locker rooms, Mike, even empty one. Like water dripping from the leaky shower heads, and other stuff. I could hear a shower or two running and then get shut off. I thought it was Bob and I wanted to surprise him, so I sat on one of those little benches that was between two rows of lockers and I couldn't help myself from jamming a hand down the front of my skirt. I should probably stop doing that in public areas."

Sue looked down between her legs, at her busy hand and then at me, "Except now, Bob. This is so therapeutic."

Did she read my mind?

"So I waited and I heard voices. I still believed it was Bob and maybe a friend. Okay I thought give Bob and his friend a huge surprise.

"Suddenly around the locker came two boys, but not Bob."

"You know, Mike, in movies and stuff they usually show men in locker rooms walking from the shower to their lockers with towels wrapped around their waists, but not these two. These two huge black students had towels slung over their shoulder and walked confidently and naked towards me."

"They both stopped when they saw me, but did nothing to cover themselves. I was so shocked, Mike, that I forgot to remove my hand from under my skirt."

"Well, lookie here, Diz. Seems we have a welcoming gift."

""Mike, I could swear the first boy's cock grew as he was talking and then it dawned on me who he was. This was Rodney Smith. I went to middle school with Rodney and he was the most suspended boy in the school, forever in trouble, forever battling with the teachers and even getting in trouble with the police. Rodney was trouble with a capital T and here he was standing in front of me and his thick cock growing, seemingly pointing at me, beckoning me."

"Rodney had a few tattoos now and a body of a weight lifter, thick, hard, lean and his cock kept growing. I didn't know the other boy, he was taller, much taller and his manhood also was pointing at me.

"Finally, Rodney spoke. I know you. You're Bob's, that quarterback, girl. Mom's a teacher here. Right?"

"I just nodded my head, Mike and try as I might I couldn't stop staring at his cock. It was magnificent."

"I was still seated when Rodney took a few steps closer to me. His cock long and arched with its own weight looming in front of him as he walked. I stared at it."

"Name's Sue, right?"

"I looked up at him quickly and nodded yes but quickly diverted back to his cock."

"Waiting for Bob, Sue?"

"I nodded yes but didn't bother looking up at him."

The other boy finally spoke. "Looks like this white girl sees something she like."

"Rodney laughed and said, See something you like, Sue?"

"Yes, I said in a whisper."

"Rodney then said to his friend, Diz, get a towel for my new friend."

"Diz gave him his towel and Rodney folded it lengthwise and then placed it on the locker room floor, directly in front of me"

"Well, Sue, said Rodney, wanna keep sitting or do ya wanna kneel?

"I looked up at him, Mike and just said, Kneel."

"He inched closer to me and I was in awe of his awesome cock, its dark purple head, swaying in front of me. I couldn't help my lick my lips in anticipation."

"Rodney seemed to know what I wanted as he looked down at me as I stared at his cock. Wanna suck Rodney's cock, Sue?"

"I just nodded yes."

"Ya know, Sue, I just don't let anyone suck me. How do I know that you're a good cocksucker?"

"I'm good, Rodney, please.."

"You're in luck, Sue. My usual appointment has been cancelled."

"Diz said, Ya too bad about Mrs, Yeager."

"I looked up quizzically. Mrs, Yeager was my 1st period math teacher. She was out today and we had a sub." Sue explained to Mike.

"Look, said Diz, She doesn't know. Rodney, I tell ya, she doesn't know."

"Now I really did look up. Questioning with my eyes."

"See Sue, Mrs. Yeager, Nancy, was my Friday appointment. Every Friday. Now that woman could suck. She liked to suck, fuck and the finish me off in her mouth. But her husband found out and it was either she leave her job and move or he was gone. She told me that she wanted to stay, couldn't live without my dick. But she also had kids and he had a good job, so she moved. Too bad, that fool of a husband wasn't a little more understanding. And now, I'm out $50. I don't think he was bothered with me fucking her, he just didn't want her to pay"

"She paid in advance, Rod, said Diz."

"Yeah, that's why it's Sue's lucky day. I'm already paid for, Sue. Want it."

"Yes."

Mike looked down at his excited patient as her fingers dipped into her wetness. She didn't even try to cover herself when Wendy walked into the room. Wendy stood at the end of the couch and watched my sweet, young patient masturbate."

When Sue didn't seem to mind Wendy's presence, I unzipped myself and motioned with my head for my secretary to come to me. Wendy knew what I wanted and she lowered my zipper some more and knelt on the floor in front of me and softly stroked me as I took notes.

Sue groaned loudly as she experienced another orgasm and then continued her story.

"I couldn't believe that my math teacher, Mrs. Yeager was screwing Rodney. It's unbelievable plus she paid him. You'd think that it would be the other way around. I mean, Mrs Yeager was a good looking woman, Rodney should have paid her but then, Mike, I looked back down at his cock and I knew why she paid."

"What did you do, Sue. Tell me," said an excited Mike.

"Oh Mike, I wanted it so much. It was inches from my lips. Rodney just stood there, cock thrusting out but he didn't move. It was if he could care less if I sucked him or not. That made me desire him even more. He just stood there as if all I ever wanted was his cock, his cum and Mike, he was right, his cock was all I wanted right then. I leaned forward and gave the big head of his cock a kiss. A tiny peck, I wanted to savor every moment, every taste, every scent, every inch of this cock."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds