• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • They're My Sister's Wicked Ways!

They're My Sister's Wicked Ways!

Thanks for all the great comments. I know this third chapter has been a really long time in cumming but I hope you enjoy this one as much as the others.

*****

So the first time I was caught by my sister, I was dressed in some of her sexy lingerie. That was bad enough but she also caught my best, bum buddy (literally) Chris fucking me and cumming in my ass. Cheryl my older, professional, law office working sister, basically made me her sissy maid. Of course, she insisted that since I was her maid, she got me to wear a sexy maid's outfit as I performed the many tasks she assigned me to do. I actually enjoyed it since I got to put on my girlie things and I especially enjoyed washing out Cheryl's delicates.

Again, Cheryl came home and again caught me dressed up; this time as a school girl and sucking on Chris' boner. I needed to feel Chris inside me and begged for him to pound my ass. Cheryl had pulled up her skirt and masturbated as she watched us fuck. We all orgasmed together.

We had just finished. Cheryl had sent Chris home when we heard, "Hi kids! I'm home!"

It was our mom arriving back from a long day as the Vice President's executive assistant at the architectural office. I had just finished rinsing out and hanging up Cheryl's underthings which were soaked with her juices after watching me and Chris but I was still dressed in my school blouse and skirt.

In my room, I quickly tried to unbutton my blouse and unzip my skirt but my shaking hands fumbled so much it took longer than it should have. I stood there with them in my hands when I heard...

"Hi Cheryl." I heard Mom say to my sister. "Oh, that's a nice gown you have on. Is it new? Feels like silk.

"Oh hi Mom. Yeah kind of. I love the way silk feels." Cheryl answered. "I just got home and was changing."

"Cheryl, it's a nice kimono, but you have a younger brother around. I think you should make sure to keep the front closed up when you're naked underneath. Or at least close your half of the bathroom door."

"Oh Mom!" Cheryl whined.

"Where is your brother anyways?" Mom asked. I didn't hear Cheryl reply, but Mom said, "Oh! That's why I mean you should cover up."

I started to panic. I shoved my blouse and skirt under the bed pillow but I was still dressed in my red push-up bra and white thong panties. I grabbed my dressing gown and had just managed to wrap it tightly around me but fell onto my bed as Mom entered my room through the common bathroom.

"Hi Sammy!" Mom said as she walked over to me as I sat there, bent over and gave me a motherly peck on the cheek. Then she paused for a second, looked at me and gave me kind of a sniff. "Are you feeling okay, honey? Why do you have your housecoat on?"

By that time, Cheryl was standing by my side of the bathroom door trying not to laugh. Her kimono hung open showing me her naked body beneath. I started getting a hard-on.

I tried to think quickly on my feet, "I, uh... was napping kind of in my underwear and ..."

Then it donned on me. "My feet!" I still had my knee highs and heels on.

Mom stood up and looked at me. "A nap in the middle of the afternoon? Are you sure you are okay?" She put her hand to my forehead. "Do you think you'll be able to eat some dinner?"

I looked over at Cheryl. She was smiling at me. Her index finger was diddling her clit. I could see the wetness form on her pussy lips.

"Uh.. yeah Mom. I good. Dinner sounds great." I managed.

Cheryl quickly covered up and said "Oh is poor little Sammy not feeling well?" Mom turned to her.

"Stop teasing your brother." Mom scolded. "Dinner will be ready in a half hour."

After Mom left my room not noticing my feet, Cheryl giggled at me. "Wow that was close, eh?"

"Yeah!" I answered in a whisper and I stood up. My gown fell open. "She almost caught me in this! And you standing there fingering yourself was no help either." My hard dick formed a small lump in my panties.

"Well come here and lick me clean. It's still a little slimy from watching you and Chris." Cheryl spread her slit apart.

Obediently, I knelt in front of her and lapped it clean. Lapping it dry was difficult since she's a bit of a gusher. My face was soaked and dripped on to my chest.

"Dinner's just about ready. Come on down kids!" We heard Mom call out.

"You don't have time to change." Cheryl said. "Just take off your shoes, but leave your knee highs on. Then come into my room."

I did as she instructed. She threw me a couple of things at me. I held them up. The shorts she gave me were her tight white mini shorts that would barely cover my ass. The shirt was kind of a hockey jersey with her university logo on it. "Put them on."

"Are you nuts?" I replied. "I can't wear this!"

"Mom!" Cheryl called out.

"Cheryl, no! What are you doing?" I was fretting.

"If you don't put them on, I'm going to tell Mom what you've been doing when she and I aren't at home. Don't forget I have pictures and I know where you keep your girly things."

"What is it, Cheryl?" We heard Mom shout back from downstairs.

"Okay." I reluctantly agreed. I pulled the shorts up and over my hips. They fit me more like a pair of high cut panties rather than shorts. It felt like half my bum was expose and then I couldn't pull them high enough to cover the waist strings of my thong. I pulled over the shirt. Fortunately it was long and fell to my upper thighs. It looked more like a short dress than a shirt. At least it was blousy enough to hide the fact I wore a bra with stiff C cups underneath.

"We're coming down now!" Cheryl called back to Mom. Cheryl had already changed into some baggy sweats pants and a tight white spaghetti strap tank top with a white demi cup bra. Her nipples were rock hard.

Cheryl and I walked to the dining room. I was kind of hunched over so the cups of my bra weren't poking out the front. Mom looked at me kind of funny but didn't say anything. She had changed from her professional business suit to a more casual, light summer dress. She was putting the food down on the table. The sun shone through the back patio door. I could easily see the silhouette of her shapely legs through the thin material.

"Sammy! How many times do I have to tell you not to slouch and stand up straight?" Mom said sternly. "And what's on your face?"

"Yeah! Sloughing makes your bum stick out." Cheryl agreed as she slapped my ass. Her hand pressed against my back and along my bra straps. "Stick out that manly chest of yours!"

"That's enough, Cheryl." Mom admonished. Mom didn't even notice what Cheryl was wearing.

We managed to have dinner without further incidences or comments, although Cheryl was acting a little strange. Her left hand was always under the table and moving.

"Okay kids. Please clean up the table." Mom told us. She left the table and went to the living room to watch some TV and read the newspaper.

Cheryl and I cleaned off the table. Well mostly I cleared the table. Cheryl supervised. Every time I kind of bent over, her hand was under my shirt and grabbing my ass. "Nice fuckable ass!" She'd say.

In the kitchen, I was up to my elbows in soap suds washing the dishes since our washer was on the blink. Cheryl was supposed to dry but instead stood behind me and pushed me forward slightly. She raised my shirt above my waist and pushed her body into mine. There was a familiar feeling pressing against my rear.

"Cheryl..." I turned to her and whispered.

"Shhh!" She hushed me. She pulled down her sweats and out popped a cock! Cheryl had been wearing the strap-on and stroking it all through dinner. It looked so realistic. About ten thick inches long with a big bulbous knob. Definitely much bigger than Chris'.

My eyes widened.

Cheryl took hold of my shorts and panties and yanked them down enough to expose my ass, but my hard little cock was still trapped inside my panties. I spread my legs as wide as I could but my thighs were restricted by my clothes. She grabbed the bottle of dish soap and squirted a generous amount at the top of my ass. I felt it ooze downwards to my aching hole. She kept pouring it on and used her cock to spread it into my crack and on to my ball sack.

"My little Sammy girl has been a good little sissy and I think desires a reward. Don't you?" Cheryl asked still taunting me by running her knob up and down my crack.

"Oh please Cheryl! I want it! I need it!" I begged. "Please stop teasing me."

She used one hand to pull my cheek open and the other to guide her beautiful cock in between. Her tip was almost touching my hole. "Good girl, Sammy."

Cheryl pushed a bit forward. My ass hole easily spread open for it, but Cheryl continued to tease me and pulled back. She pushed forward just a bit more before pulling back again.

"Is my Sammy slut enjoying this?" Cheryl had pushed into me enough that the wide part of her knob had almost pushed through inside me.

"Oh please! Oh please!" I cried as softly as I could. "Cheryl, please I need it all!"

Without warning, Cheryl jammed the rest of it up my ass and started to fuck me with all her might. I could feel her harness bang against me each time.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! Cheryl fuck me! Fuck me harder!" I moaned.

"Are you kids okay in there?" Mom called out from the living room.

"Yeah Mom! Every.. thing.. is.. cool!" Cheryl called back nonchalantly as she continued pounding my ass.

She reached under my jersey and grabbed my bra and tits. The roughness of the lace against my nipples was driving me over the edge. I started cumming hard in my panties.

"Uuuh...! Uuuh...! UUUH! Uuu...hhhh!" I filled my thong with my white, messy cream. I was completely spent. I leaned on my elbows against the edge of the sink to support myself as Cheryl slowly continued to pump her length in and out of me. Her hand grabbed my now teeny, flaccid dick and smear my cum into me.

"What's going on in there?" Mom called out again but her voice was really close.

Cheryl pulled out and covered up. She let the back of my jersey fall down and just cover my naked ass. I remained leaning over the sink. Mom walked in the kitchen.

"We're okay, Mom." Cheryl said, picking up a glass and pretending to dry it.

"Hmm?" Mom looked at us suspiciously. "Look. I just got an email from Jennifer and I need to accompany her on a business trip to Chicago for a couple of days."

Jennifer was Mom's boss at the firm. Mom started working there as a secretary, long after Dad left us and she recovered from her depression. She quickly worked her way up the ranks; quicker than most people would have expected.

"Oh. Okay Mom." Cheryl answered. "Then, is it okay if I invite a couple of girls over for a girls night?"

"Yes, but be considerate to your brother. He lives here too." Mom said agreeing to the request.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'll take good care of Sammy!" Cheryl winked at me.

Later, Mom called me into her bedroom as she was packing for her trip. "Just wait here. I need to get something from my bathroom." She was dressed in a full length, silk slip that came down to mid-thigh. It looked like she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were still pretty firm for a woman in her forties.

While she was in her ensuite, I was able to peek inside her luggage. She had packed a number of very sexy and intimate items. Some of her bras were very lacy with satin. There were both full and demi cup bras. And panties! Matching high, French cut. Lacy boy shorts. Full cheekies. And even a couple of crotchless ones. Six strap garters. And stocking, both very sheer and reinforced toes and heels. There were also a small selection of toys: a small vibrator and an eight inch cock dildo.

Mom came back into the room, she paused. While I had changed my outer clothes, Cheryl made me keep on my panties and bra. Mom peered at me quizzically before speaking. "Now, I'll be gone for a couple of days. Don't let Cheryl boss you around too much. But she is older so please do as she says. I'll be back on Saturday."

That would be no problem for me, especially when Cheryl allowed me to dress up around the house. "Okay, Mom." I answered.

Mom came over and kissed me on the cheek. "You're a good kid, Sammy." She placed a hand on my shoulder and ran it down the middle of my back. I'm sure she could feel the hooks of my bra. She pulled me in and gave me a big hug. Our tits smashed together. "Good night, Sammy."

As I turned to leave, Mom gave me a couple of friend pats on the bum.

I got back to my room. Cheryl had already laid out some things for me to wear to bed. A cute, white trimmed, baby blue nightie and crotch-less, ass-less panties. The crotch part was tied closed with five, pretty white ribbons.

"Get a good night's rest, Sammy. We have a girlie night to plan for." Cheryl kissed me on the cheek.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • They're My Sister's Wicked Ways!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds