• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Affair Ch. 04

First Affair Ch. 04

12

Rex, the guy who had fucked me senseless last weekend called me, on his way out of town. My husband Karl was away but would be back by midnight. I had time to talk.

Rex started out by saying, "Thank you for a wonderful time. We need to get things settled between us. By us, I mean you and Karl and me. Do you have time to talk?"

"Karl is out of town until late tonight."

I waxed philosophical. "I marvel at those European women who can separate love and sex. My husband had been there for me in sickness and in health for half our lifetimes. But sex is something else. I don't want to spend the rest of my life without a satisfying romance. Sex with Karl became mundane, then uncomfortable."

Rex asked, "He hurt you?"

I said, "No, not physically. But Karl's fantasy of watching me make love to someone else unsettled me. Then you came along. You touched me in places I never knew existed. Those French and Italian wives knew something I didn't: how to have an affair without ruining a marriage."

"We can do that, but we'll have to get Karl on board."

Rex and I talked for over an hour. His conference was well attended and the networking among the participants reaped benefits for his firm, he said. He confessed that his trade was changing more every day and for the first time, he felt that we was going to have to 'go back to school' to keep up with his competitors. If he knew that, then his superiors knew it also. He had to stay on top to be successful.

He said, "I like Karl's determination and zeal. He has lots of interests. Me, I only have two: my job and you."

Rex wondered perhaps that was why he was so smitten (his word, not mine) with me.

"You are my inspiration. My friends wondered who that lady was."

Rex dropped the bomb. "Chances are good that I will be coming back to your area on a regular basis, in about three months."

I said, "Karl was very uncomfortable, to say the least, about what happened last weekend."

I added that Karl had accepted some responsibility because he had encouraged our affair and done nothing to stop it."

I confided in Rex, "Karl promised that he was going to moderate his drinking, lose a little weight and be more responsive to my needs as a woman."

Rex persisted. "I know you love Karl, but you have needs he cannot fulfill. I knew that the first time I met you. Karl was very easy for us to persuade."

"Us?"

"Of course, US!" Rex was right, as usual. I had behaved like a slut in front of my husband, in that bar and in my home.

"My husband and I made a pact to have a date night once a week, where we would get dressed up, go out for dinner and a movie. Also, we are going to find some kind of social or sports activity: Yoga? Volleyball club? Ballroom dancing? We can be together more often."

Rex chuckled and said, "Why not do all three?"

Then came Rex's old bait and switch. "Next Sunday, I am flying to London, England for a meeting. I am in a powwow with British, German and American officials on Thursday and Friday. My company pays spouse's fare, so you could go along. I will arrange to fly you back to the States on Thursday."

Of course, there were strings attached. Transportation to and from Boston was not included. Rex had no objection, if Karl wanted to go. Rex could order Karl's transatlantic ticket, but Rex would have to be repaid in cash, as soon as we met in the airport in Boston.

The London suite would be similar to ours of last weekend. I was to make sure each of us had our possessions in separate bags.

Rex asked, "Did you and Karl have sex since we became sexual soul mates?"

I told him, "We slept in separate rooms Sunday night. I tried to seduce him Monday night, after our frank discussion. Karl refused to touch me. We got close Tuesday night and I was able to deep throat him. I had not been able to do that to you, Rex. I swallowed all of Karl's cum."

Rex surprised me by saying, "Good. I prefer you two have oral sex only, but that is not my decision."

Rex started to talk nasty, "Do you realize your cunt belonged to me now?"

I answered him. "That is a difficult decision and one that I am not willing to make right now: you will learn my decision when the time comes. End of discussion, Rex."

"You are just delaying the inevitable. We have been talking for over an hour already."

We were close to having our first argument, but he pressed on. I began to fold.

Rex made it clear, "I expect to be the only man who cums in your cunt. Put a condom on Karl when you let him fuck you, from now on. That is non-negotiable."

The call did not end well, because everything was just like before: up in the air.

"I will talk to Karl but I can't make any promises." That's how I left it.

Rex said he needed an answer about the Sunday flight by noon Thursday. "Just text me either way."

Thursday was an interesting day, romantically. Karl got home late Wednesday night. We stayed up and watched the British 'abbey' show on DVR. I was so ashamed to pretend the plot twists were new.

That Saturday night, in the hotel, Rex and I had been too AFO to have sex again. We ordered room service, cuddled and watched TV.

I had asked Karl to wait until we could watch the Special together, but Rex was interested, so we saw the season premier anyway.

Admittedly, I had missed some of the dialogue while explaining a few things to Rex; maybe, technically, I had not broken a promise?

At one point, the dowager in the show noticed a young lady coming down for breakfast, followed a moment later by a man (not her husband).

She whispered an apology, if grand mamma had been disturbed by a commotion last night. The cute wife explained that she was missing an earring and they were moving furniture to find the treasure.

The old lady told her that it must have been a valuable piece, because she heard three separate voices 'moving the furniture'.

"Never mind, child. We pay no attention to who sleeps with whom, as long as you come out of the correct bedroom for breakfast."

I let Karl sleep in Thursday. When I brought him his coffee and toast, I put a condom package on the tray. He jumped! I used Rex's verbal gymnastics to ask Karl if he would mind so much about Rex, if we came out of the right bedrooms for breakfast. He'd think about it.

"Did they have rubbers back then?" I asked.

Karl said he was sure they had been around for centuries, in one form or another. Seed planted.

Then I told him about Rex's phone call, Boston, London, air fares, the price we'd pay. Karl would have to share me with Rex. Karl could say NO and all would be over.

"Karl. I will abide by your decision, for the good of our marriage. I want to do this London thing and still love you, Karl. We can live together as man and wife. I will help you keep your promises on weight, drinking, and our social life together. We can have sex as often as you want it. I make no threats about taking another lover: it is Rex or nobody else. If you say no, it is finished."

I wrapped it up with my best shot at keeping a marriage and Rex.

"Being with another man started out as your fantasy and I learned to like it. Tell me a fantasy that we can turn into reality."

Karl said, "I don't know why, but the idea of you sleeping with another man turns me on. I would want to be in the room with you, watching you two. Can I join in?"

I said, "This is your fantasy, but I want Rex to turn it into reality. You set the scene."

My husband responded, "I want to see Rex fucking you. I want to see how you two start, who touches what. I want to hear what he calls you. Maybe we both can learn something."

I now knew what turned Karl on: me talking freely about having sex with someone else. That is what started this whole thing! So, I pretended.

Up until this affair, I had tolerated his whispers about how he liked to see me fuck. This time, I started out playing the role of porn star, like the porn shoot Rex and I watched. I talked to an imaginary person filming us. I told him he could pull his pants down and whip out his dick, but he was not allowed to touch it.

"Mr. Cameraman. Show me your dick."

"Look at that, Karl. His dick is sticking right at us, right at my cunt. You don't mind me looking at another man's dick, do you?"

"No."

"Can I ask him to come closer? I want to see if he has any precum on the tip yet. May I look at his dick close up?"

I asked my imaginary friend, "Do you want to stick your long dick in my cunt?"

"Karl. Do you want to see me fuck that fat dick right now?"

My mate said, "I'd love to see you suck on a dick and stick it into your cunt."

Karl knew I had a dildo but he'd never seen it until now.

I pulled Peter from his hiding place. I started to rub my tits with him. Karl got hard really fast. I held Peter between my tits and pushed him up so I could lick his tip. Karl got closer.

"Karl, push my titties together, so that I can jerk Peter off with my breasts."

He did.

Karl started making these little noises, grunts, as he held my tits against the dildo. Then Karl started to tweak my nipples. I sighed.

"Bite my nipple. Leave a mark to show my husband I've been fucked." Karl did bite, but too hard. I did not complain.

"Oh, I wish there was another man here now to bite the other one. Would you like that, Karl?" I already knew the answer.

Karl grunted, "Uh. Yes."

I teased, "I don't want the cameraman to stop filming us. I want Rex to bite my other nipple. Tell Rex it is OK to bite my nipple."

Karl stammered, "It's OK. Bite her."

I pushed the envelope. "No Karl. Tell Rex he can bite my nipple. Tell him you want to see him suck on my nipple."

Karl stammered, but he got the words out. ironically, it made him much harder.

I had neglected fetch the Peter's usual vial of lubricant, but that became an advantage. I moved Peter down to my clit and turned the speed to Fast.

I moaned, "I want to be fucked, but I am so dry. Could someone here help me by donating some spit to the shaft?"

I was startled by how quickly Karl moistened his fingers and rubbed them on my pussy.

"Not enough! Coat Peter's shaft so I can get fucked properly!"

I could feel Karl's dick move back and forth, on my hip.

"Get some of your pre-cum and put it on Peter".

He did as he was told. I knew Karl was enjoying my show!

I ordered Karl, "Put a lot of spit on it. That thing is so big, I am going to be really wet. Put some slobber on Peter and get him ready."

Most men don't know this about women, but we who use a dildo seldom put it in all the way. We are 'satisfied' with the clitoral stimulation and have taught ourselves to reach a climax without much penetration.

This time though, I made a point of genuinely enjoying a deep fuck.

As I slipped the dildo in, I told Karl, "Watch Peter move up and down, then see him move sideways, then further in. See him bury that monster in my cunt!"

I was getting out of control when I yelled, "Karl. Tell me what to do with that dick."

"Fuck it!" he ordered. I came hard and my chest was heaving, me trying to catch my breath. Karl could hardly wait to fuck me next.

That is when I knelt over him, jerked him and pumped him to his full length, then reached for the rubber.

"You want to fuck me, even though I fucked Peter?"

I continued, "And even though I fucked Rex, you still want to stick your dick all the way up my pussy?"

"Yes."

I rolled the condom onto him, still looking him in the eye with a wanton stare that was completely for real.

I never talked like that in bed, but this time, it turned us both on. "I want to feel what it is like for you to wear a condom while you ram your dick into my cunt."

Karl was quicker than usual, but I had already gotten my rocks off, so I didn't mind.

The afterglow lasted quite a while. Then we had to have 'the talk'.

After explaining our London plans, I presented Karl with the two choices: "You and I can have a mini-vacation in London next week if we want. Rex will be there in the room with us, but we can still fool around."

"You'll be sleeping with Rex?"

"Probably, sure. Or I can text him and say good-bye forever, if you wish."

"This is all coming too fast."

"Yes, it is. I am not surprised that you got excited when you saw Rex and me together in the hotel bar. You got hard on watching us play around, under the table?"

"Oh yes, I just didn't realize how far it went."

Karl made a fair point. I answered,"When Rex was sitting on our couch and he started to rub my tit and touch my leg, then my pussy, you saw that?"

Karl answered quickly, "Of course."

"You wanted to see more."

"I guess."

"Now is your chance, in an exotic atmosphere. You'll get yours too: get another blow job; you can go up my ass if you want."

He was pleased the way things were going. "Really?"

I reassured Karl. "Yes. It will be my gift to you, not Rex, because you will be using a rubber when you fuck me. from now on."

I dared to go further. "The next step is for you to watch Rex and me get together, for me to suck his dick. I have never seen one so big! He is fat and long and uncut. I have to pull on the foreskin to expose the head. Rex knows how to use it, too. He has some moves you could learn."

I told Karl what I wanted. "Google 'reverse cowgirl 'when you get a chance: that is my new favorite. You can jerk off as many times as you want while I fuck Rex, just save some cum for my mouth, later."

We decided to go to London.

The flight to Boston was uneventful. Rex was overjoyed to see me. To a bystander, it looked like he'd been away from me for years and the time spent pining for me was finally over.

Karl just stood there until Rex broke the embrace. Rex asked for the plane fare. "It's corporate rate, so it is very reasonable."

As Karl was handing over the wad of bills, I thought, "Damn. It looks like My husband Karl is paying my lover Rex to fuck me."

Rex shook Karl's hand and said how good he looked. Actually, with no alcohol for a week, he did look good: no puffiness, no shakes, perfect military posture like the good old days.

Rex handed Karl his ticket. We were pleasantly surprised at the price. We are not cheap, but nobody likes to pay too much for airline tickets.

Rex turned up the charm on Karl to 'Maximum'. He quizzed Karl on sources for after-market Miata parts, inquired about his duty stations abroad and airports he'd flown into and out of.

Rex bought cocktails. We three settled in, amidst hundreds of other travelers.

Before long, our flight attendant called for First Class passengers to proceed. Rex took my hand and started toward the gate. Suddenly Karl and I realized that Rex and I had First Class accommodations; Karl did not.

Rex just shrugged his shoulders and said, "No more seats available in our section."

I had no choice but to go with Rex.

Rex's twenty-year old picnic champagne was better than the cheap stuff; First Class was better than coach. Most flights from the USA to Europe left in the afternoon or evening, our time. Flights arrived in London the following morning, their time. People in coach were crammed into much-too-tiny seats, stacked in uncomfortable rows. They were fed bad-tasting food and must pay 'tourist prices' for their drinks.

As the plane rumbled down the runway toward England, my determination was wavering. I had eight hours to run a lot of doubts through my head.I made some decisions about my life.

My less-prudish-than-me sorority sisters gossiped about the men they were having sex with. Current thinking was that guys were of three types: ones who wanted to girl to do all the work; ones who interacted and responded to what was going on; ones who just lie there like a fuckdoll.

In one of the "Abbey" scenes, grand mamma's advice to the bride-to-be was "Just lie back and think of England." That is not me!

I mention one unexpected perk of having a lover: because the scene was new, we were closer physically to each other. People noticed. Nine out of ten couples on the plane behaved more like brother and sister. Rex and I held hands, looked at one another, smiled and shared.

Again, a nice lady asked, "Is this your honeymoon?"

Again, just as in the hotel elevator, "No. Second Honeymoon."

Rex and I slept stretched out, holding hands, digesting gourmet foods served in elegant surroundings. In the rear of the plane, behind the privacy curtain, passengers fought to sleep, tried to stay asleep, attempted to keep trespassers from their armrests.

When we gathered to collect our baggage, anyone could tell who flew First Class and who didn't. Poor Karl looked awful! Rex had to rouse Karl from a deep sleep in the cab ride to the hotel.

The porter brought our luggage into the lobby. Rex had several quality bags; Karl and I had one large piece each. People were still having breakfast when we came in.

The suite would be ready early afternoon. Rex checked us in. I felt self-conscious standing next to him, while Karl fought to stay awake. By the time business was transacted, Karl was sound asleep.

The concierge said, "It is not unusual; the porter will move him to the lounge with the other Americans."

Rex said that he had some errands to run and invited me to go along. Of course I accepted. We went to Harrods and Rex told me that the megastore deserved to be investigated as a single person. We agreed to meet at the same door we entered in two hours.

He promised, "You won't be bored."

The cab brought us back to the hotel and we had a light lunch in the garden. Then the room was ready. Rex gave some orders and we headed up to our room. My bags and Rex's bags were in the closet.

The suite layout was different. Rex had reserved a large room, with a king-size bed dominating one wall and a pull-out couch and large floor-to-ceiling windows on the opposite wall. The exit door side had an armoire with a telly inside, plus a nice sitting area that looked out over the garden.

Two bathrooms were side by side on the other wall. Rex's clothes and my clothes were in drawers, on hangers in the closet; my makeup had been arranged on our bathroom sink

.

Karl's bag was on the pullout couch in the sitting area. His toiletries were in the smaller bathroom.

I needed to freshen up, take a bath and take a breath. Rex told me he had picked up a present for me. I opened the bag to find an instruction book on anal sex.

"I have a little secret and you aren't going to like it, I bet." I was trying to assert some independence and authority.

"Tell me."

"I am saving my anal cherry for Karl. It will be his present for being such a good boy on this trip. Sorry, but my cunt may belong to you, but my husband gets my ass."

Rex cautioned, "Read the inscription."

It read, "To my married friends: Enjoy!" Rex knew all along.

Bath time.

I started to read it in the tub. The author said that anal sex could be rewarding, if the people were clean, well-lubricated, relaxed, well-lubricated, and open to pleasing others.

While I was in the tub, I made a decision. I was going to be like a different type of lover this time. I took a lesson from my sorority sisters and I became another woman.

I was the aggressor. When Rex came out of Karl's bathroom, I invited him to our bed. I had him lie down. I took my time stroking him, all over. He was tense at first, not knowing what to do. I told him what to do: nothing. He began to relax. Psychologists said that the most potent sexual organ is the brain. I agreed. I hummed to him, petted him, and told him how glad I was to be there with him.

I behaved like a young schoolboy, trying to get into a girl's panties. I went slow, focusing on mood, kisses, tits, gradually getting my quarry hotter and hotter.

I whispered, "How big your dick is! It stretches me like no other. I'm calling it Beercan. My cunt now belongs to you: you can use it as you please and loan it to whomever you want."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Affair Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds