• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fi's Office Party

Fi's Office Party

Fi walked across the dance floor towards the doors to the gym knowing full well that the entourage of wide-eyed hungry males would follow her. They'd all tried their luck on the dance floor but without success as Fi knew that choosing just one now would spoil the fun for later. And she knew she was going to have her own special kind of fun.

They followed her through the doors with little conversation but minds full of the anticipation that comes from knowing something extraordinary is about to happen. They didn't know quite what but they knew if there was fun to be had then Fi would be at the centre of it. She livened things up around the office with her almost-indecently short skirts barely clinging to her luscious thighs and her low slung tops exposing her bouncing cleavage. And the flirting. She had all the guys wrapped around her finger, sitting on their desks for a chat, her skirt riding up, leaning over one desk to help whilst her colleague opposite would get a prime view of the enormous offering her chest made in plain sight. She knew the guys were looking, that was the idea, she wanted them primed and ready when it came to the summer party.

As Fi, shoulder-length dark hair, black-rimmed glasses and beautiful curves continued down the hall she began to consider what she wanted. She entered the gym and headed straight for the demo weights bench. Propping it at about 30 degrees she sat down and waited as the men gathered round her, a surprisingly respectful distance from her. 'Okay' she thought 'we'll play it this way'

"boys, have you ever heard of bukkake, where a perform but you're not allowed to touch me? You can release your juices all over me but no touching" She offered, smiling seductively and knowing it would only be a matter of time before the first of the horny males could resist no longer and dive in. They vaguely nodded and looked at each other before their hungry gaze returned to Fi as she began to release the tight, overflowing corset that held in her enormous 38GG breasts. Loosening then pulling apart the lace that held her enormous funbags inside the straining corset she finally released the mass of swaying flesh onto her pert belly. Next she stood, her body succumbing to gravity and her heavy tits pulling gently against her chest. She slowly began to remove what constituted her skirt, a small black ring of material which she had chosen in order to entice any man sat at the right angle with a secluded view of her luscious, unclothed mound. A murmur of approval rose as the crowd realised she had no underwear on, and now, in just knee-high PVC boots, Fi lay back and began the show.

She seductively moved her hands across her body and over her succulent breasts, grasping at her nipples between two fingers and gently drawing the saucer sized areolae to a peak on top of the melon-sized milk-bags that adorned her chest. She let them drop and as they danced on her belly she grasped them again and pushed them against her alluring body. Grasping her whole cleavage in one arm she moved a hand towards her pussy, stroking longs strokes along her slit with an ever moistening response. The slick of juices began to dribble onto the bench as she a finger, then two inside herself. Withdrawing she traced a line up to her clit and pulling softly at the nub she gently convulsed in the beginnings of an orgasm. The first of many tonight she hoped.

Only a few men now hadn't released their cocks and one or two were pumping furiously at the sight of this writhing pale-skinned beauty performing for their pleasure. The first burst fired directly across her belly. Warm creamy fluid dowsed the soft skin just above Fi's belly button, a second down her side as the man responsible groaned attempting to stay standing. Fi wiped the juice from her belly and massaged it into her tits which glistened in the half light.

Fi smiled a dirty, enticing smile which encouraged a couple of the men to step forward. This Bukkake thing was okay but they wanted action. One rested the tip of his solid member against the moist lips of her quivering pussy. They pursed around his head as he gently penetrated the body of this wanton goddess. Another stood at her chest, pinched her nipple and raised her trembling breast over his cock. Laying the member between her rib cage and the soft, heavy bosom he dropped it and began to gently push back and forth, nudging the big supple tit that now trapped his cock. Fi grasped it and pummelled it, stimulating the guy to push and dance at the soft alter more and more enthusiastically. Another guy joined at the other side and the two pumped at the huge wobbling mass of breasts, meeting in the middle and sliding their slippery cocks under her tits and against each other's throbbing heads.

As Fi concentrate on the pummelling her tits were receiving, and the intrusions of the man between her legs, now filling her pussy to stretching point with his enormous member she was shocked to find another cock poke at her cheek. She turned, as much in confusion as in hunger, and was treated to the end of a dripping cock forcing its way needily between her lips. Cautiously opening her lips they were forced the rest of the way as the cock slid forcefully between her lips and deep into her gullet. The man grasped at her hair and began to pound at her face, his balls whacking against her cheek.

By this time some of the other party guests had entered and some of the women had already started to work on the guys still keeping to 'the rules'. One woman stripped down and climbed on top of Fi offering the guy between her legs a new, dripping wet pussy to explore. He withdrew from Fi and slid effortlessly into this new woman who winced as the great rod probed her. As she received her pummelling she opened her mouth to enclose the heads of both the guys pounding at Fi's tits. The heads of the two guys cocks, trapped within the warm recesses of her mouth, shafts surrounded by Fi's jiggling body burst almost in unison filling her mouth with a mixture of the two men's hot creamy liquid. She swallowed as much as she could but the juice trickled from between her lips and pooled on Fi's chest.

The men slumped away and sat, recovering from the phallic onslaught as the girl on top of Fi grasped at her breasts, bringing one then the other to her waiting lips. She feasted on the hard, tasty nipples as the huge intrusive cock shared between her and her counterpart slipped from her convulsing pussy and into Fi's. Just as Fi's attention switched from the huge penis probing her deep throat to the spear penetrating her most intimate parts, her gullet filled with hot creamy liquid. The cock bulged and throbbed, pulsing stream after stream of white juice down her neck. He suddenly pulled out pumping a couple of bursts over her face and glasses. Another shot, from somewhere else in the room, somewhere behind her head joined it, coating her hair, glasses and cheek. She gobbled the cock back into her mouth and milked it of the rest of its tasty juices.

Finally, as Fi thought she couldn't take anymore the guy between her legs came pumping hot fluid deep within her body. She felt the powerful spurts, she thought, deep in her belly. Fi convulsed in uncontrollable orgasm, her body shaking and jolting as the engorged member pumped deeper and deeper inside her. As she came to a climactic cessation the monster pulled out and plunged hard and deep into the waiting pussy of the girl on top. She immediately exploded into a quivering, shaking orgasm, biting hard on Fi's nipple and grasping at her flesh to hold on as the pain and pleasure washed over her. The man pumped her harder and harder as he released a second onslaught onto the inner parts of a woman's body. She jolted and rocked grinding her pussy against Fi's bringing her to a gentle, final climax.

As the man pulled away from the gaping, stretched pussy the mix of intimate juices dribbled down over Fi's mound and onto the bench. The girl slid off Fi and onto the floor, only to be further investigated by one of the waiting men. Fi brought herself shakily to a sitting position, covered in juices and aching from the pleasurable onslaught she had received. She removed her glasses to clean them, and lapping at the glass wondered when the next party might be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fi's Office Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds