• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Janie's Birthday Surprise

Janie's Birthday Surprise

Janie had wanted to give her husband Justin a birthday to remember. They had been married for about a year and a half and were swingers. Justin told her everything when it came to past sexual conquests and sexual desires he had. They had met when she was a 19-year-old sophomore in university. She came from an ultra-religious family, so she had no experience with sex or even masturbation when she met Justin. Through their time together, he helped her open her eyes and body to more thrills and excitement than she thought her body could endure.

She was now 22 and had discovered all the joys of sex, including the feel of another woman. She had never really seen herself as sexy, but he instantly saw it. She was 5'5 with an average build, shoulder length brown hair with matching deep brown eyes, and the most warming smile. She had perfect round perky breasts with very light colored nipples and areolas. But her real asset was, well, her amazing round ass. He had never really been an ass man, but hers quickly changed his opinion on the subject.

Justin was about eight years older than her with quite a bit of experience. A tall, stocky man, with his shaved head and goatee, he reminded people of a biker or football player - that is, until he opened his mouth. He was very soft spoken and more the teddy bear type.

It was July, and they would be moving from their midwest home, where all their family lived, out to the west coast the next month. It was also Justin's 30th birthday coming up, and Janie really wanted to give him a birthday that would be a hot send-off for them, so she put all her mind into what she could set up. One conquest in particular that always really got her pussy juices flowing was when he would tell her about the times he would spend licking his cousin Sherri's sweet pussy. He always said he loved it but regretted that he never got to do any more than lick her pussy. That was it, the perfect solution.

"But how in the hell do you even begin to set that up?" she thought. It's not exactly one of those things you just blurt out, like, "Hey, I know you used to have an incestious relationship with my husband, so do you want to do a threesome with us???"

Justin and Sherri never really talked about what had happened. It was just one of those "hey, you're horny, I'm horny-let me lick your pussy" situations. They would do it and never say a word. So how was a third party supposed to broach the subject with her? After weeks of thinking, she decided to just let it all out and ask her. What, really, was the worst that could happen? They were moving away, so it wasn't like they would have to see each other for a while if she said no.

Finally the day had arrived, and Janie had it all worked out in her mind. The plan was to go to a big family dinner at a restaurant for his birthday, and then they were going to a party at his best friend Michelle's who happened to share his birthday. She would find a way to sneak Sherri away from the family and talk to her, and if it went well she would invite her to the party.

"Yup, direct, that was the way to do it," she told herself as she worked up the courage. While waiting to be seated at the restaurant she pulled Sherri aside. Sherri was 29, soft medium build but looked bigger than she was because she had big full tits and a nice tight ass. Sherri never really saw herself as sexy. Her body had developed early and had made her self-conscious, so she would try to hide it with oversized shirts. Janie gave her a slight nudge and said, "Hey, come over here and talk to me a minute."

They walked away down the sidewalk. Janie took a few deep breaths and whispered to herself that it would all be ok. She looked Sherri deep in her eyes and said, "So, Justin told me about the fun you guys used to have."

Sherri looked at her, puzzled at first. Then, as Janie started to smirk, the light bulb clicked in Sherri's mind. Her face began to get red, and found she could no longer look Janie in the eyes.

Janie, quickly sensing Sherri's embarrassment, reached out to touch her arm. "Oh, don't worry! It's totally ok with me! As a matter of fact, I was hoping you could help me with something," she exclaimed.

Sherri's interest now perked up. "What could she possibly mean, help her with something?" she wondered.

Janie explained that Justin's one regret was that he had never had the chance to do more with her, and Janie wanted to try and give this to him for his big 3-0. Sherri was very interested but didn't want to seem too excited. She had never had a man lick her nipples and clit like he had. So, trying to act coy, she said, "So, what did you have in mind?"

Janie explained the plan to go to the party, have a few drinks, and then stop on the way home and jump him.

Sherri laughed and said, "Hell, that's not much of a plan, but sure, I'm in!"

Janie tried in vain to hide her excitement. She jumped, squealed, and gave Sherri a big hug. She quickly attempted to compose herself again. "Ok, relax!" she thought to herself. "I've got to play it straight. I don't want him to have any idea."

The wait was killing Janie. All through dinner and the party, the only thing she could think about was watching her husband's hard cock plowing away in his cousin's dripping pussy. She couldn't take it anymore and slipped into the bathroom at the party to rub her throbbing clit that had begging all evening for just a little attention.

Janie ducked into the bathroom away from the noise and laughter of the party guests. She quietly closed the bathroom door and rested her back against it, flipped up her skirt, and slid her hand inside her lace panties. Running her fingers through her fine pussy hair, she found her swollen clit. Her eyes closed as she pictured the hot scene to come. As she stroked her throbbing button, her body started to shake in what seemed like an instant, her pussy juices filling her panties as she climaxed. That had taken the edge off, but if she didn't get some pussy in her mouth and cock inside her cunt soon, she was going to explode. She decided to go out, finish her drink, and play like she was tired and ready to go home.

The only hiccup in Janie's plan was the perfect setting. Sherri had just gone through a big break-up and was back living with her folks. Unfortunately, since Justin and Janie were moving away, they had already sold their house and were staying with his parents. Neither location was a viable option for their playtime, and the party would not work either. Michelle was open-minded but would hardly be supportive of them having a threesome in her house, especially with Justin's cousin. Finally Janie relized the perfect location, having cleared her mind in the bathroom. She giggled to herself as she opened the door.

Janie walked out and found Justin and Sherri in the kitchen talking with some people. Janie leaned her head onto Justin's shoulder and said, "Hey baby, I'm getting tired. You about ready to head out?"

Justin looked at her and saw a little twinkle in her eyes that he couldn't quite read, but he was pretty sure it was going to mean a good time for him.

Janie then looked at Sherri, this time with a much more visible smirk, and said, "You ready, girly?"

Sherri, who was just as excited, began to gush, "Oh yeah, let's get going!"

Janie took Justin's hand and smiled. They said their goodbyes and headed for the door.

It was a warm July night in the midwest, so they drove away with their windows down on their SUV. Luckily for Janie, their SUV had a large cargo area in the back, and the back seats folded up, giving plenty of room for what she had in mind. Justin was driving, and as they were heading down the highway, Janie said, "Hey, honey, can you get off on this next exit?" She started giggling to herself, thinking, "Oh yeah, was he gonna get off at this next exit!"

He looked at her, confused, and asked, "Are you ok?"

She replied, "Yeah, I'm fine, just do as you're told." As Justin pulled off of the highway, Janie directed him down a winding dirt road until they reached her planned destination, a place that he knew well. It was a quiet, dead-end road that stopped right under the highway on which they had been driving. One major advantage of living in the midwest was the vast expanse of empty country in which to do dirty little deeds.

This particular hideaway was a place Justin had showed Janie years ago where he had taken girls for more privacy. As he pulled the car to a stop, he was still not sure what was going on. "I mean, my cousin is sitting in the back-what could we possibly be doing?" he thought.

Janie slipped between the seats, and before Justin could even turn around, his eyes popped out at the sight of Sherri and Janie slipping out of their clothes. The sight of them both caused his cock to begin to stir. The girls hopped over the back seats, folded them up, and laid a blanket down to make a perfect little space for them. Justin got out and moved to the back door. When he opened it, he was greeted by two gorgeous, sexy women, now completely naked awaiting him.

As the crickets chirped and the highway traffic above echoed around them, Justin could feel the swelling pressure of his cock engorging. He quickly peeled off his shirt, slipped off his boots, and reached to undo his pants. As he slid them down and began to remove his boxers, he quickly looked to Janie for approval. She grinned, and without saying a word, urged him on with her dark eyes. He then turned to Sherri to make sure she was really down for this. Already kneading and pinching her erect nipples, she was not hesitant at all.

Sherri stared, holding her breath in anticipation. She never had the chance to really see his rod before. As Justin pulled down his boxers, his cock sprang out rock-hard, a nice thick six and a half inches. She gasped and reached out to him, wanting to feel what she always imagined. He quickly climbed in and shut the door.

As Justin settled in between the two naked women, he leaned over and kissed Janie passionately. Their hands began to roam over each other's bodies, and their tongues explored the depth of each other's mouths. Janie leaned over, taking Sherri's hard nipple between her lips for the first time.

Justin pushed Sherri back into Janie arms as he leaned down between her legs. Kissing up her thighs, he made his way to her sweet-smelling pussy, running circles around her swollen clit, sending chills up Sherri's body with each flick of his tongue. Janie kissed her and guided Sherri's fingers down to her own dripping pussy. As the heat built up in the car, so did the waves of pleasure rolling over each woman. As Sherri and Janie climaxed, moaning and heaving, Justin sat up and grinned, his mouth glistening.

"Do you want to have a taste of Sherri's sweet pussy?" he asked Janie. With a big smile, Janie readily agreed. Justin positioned himself so that Sherri could slide her lips down the length of his throbbing shaft. Janie began to lick and suck at Sherri's lips, sliding her tongue up through the slick folds and into Sherri's honey pot. As they rolled and writhed in the SUV, Justin's mind swirled with pleasure. The fantasies he could only imagine while rubbing his cock before were now coming to life before his eyes, and they were made all the better by the sight of his sexy wife licking Sherri's clit at the same time.

After a few minutes, they transitioned again, this time with Sherri taking her place between Janie's legs. Sherri worked Janie's clit in a frenzy with her tongue flattened, running the length of her dripping pussy. Janie moaned and gasped at the pleasure in between her own licks of Justin's cock. She continued to suck him as she shuddered, ready to explode in ecstacy.

The sight of the hot action was almost more than Justin could manage. He forced himself not to blow his load all over his loving wife's face. Pulling himself from her wanting lips, he moved everyone around so that he could lay himself down. He'd had enough of waiting to feel Sherri's tight pussy lips around his cock. Sherri, excited to finally feel him inside her, quickly threw her legs over him and impaled herself on his glistening cock. With a unison moan, years of pent-up sexual tension and teasing finally melted away as every inch of his swollen, rock-hard rod disappeared into her hot, juicy tunnel.

Janie leaned back beside them, taking in every movement, moan, and erotic noise. As she rubbed her clit intensely, her mind began to shout to Justin.

"Yeah, that's it... take your cousin's hard cock! Fuck her deeper, honey! Fuck your sweet cousin's pussy!"

As if he could hear her thoughts, Justin reached over and pulled his perfect wife toward him, setting her right down on his face. Never one to leave her out of the action, he began to feverishly work her clit with his tongue, and she started grinding herself on his face while watching Sherri bob up and down on his pole. His cock was shining in the night as her cum ran down the length in what seemed like a constant stream flowing from her.

Janie reached down to take one of Sherri's massive tits in her mouth. Sherri's mind raced at the thought of being fucked by her cousin and his wife. The immense pleasure she was experiencing in her first threesome was taking over all of her senses, and she realized she was about to cum once more. The walls of her cunt pulsed and throbbed, squeezing Justin tightly.

Janie couldn't take it anymore. She needed to have her husband's cock buried in her. She climbed off his face and lovingly pulled Sherri from her mount. Janie then took her place, sliding down Justin's length, feeling Sherri's juices mix with her own. She started to ride him with a quick pace. Sherri straddled Justin's face, getting that familiar pleasure of him licking every inch of her pussy.

The girls took turns riding his face, his cock, and sucking on each other's nipples. Both their minds were dizzy from orgasm after orgasm, heat, and steam in the enclosed car. They both started to shimmy and shake as they began to cum together, Janie bouncing on Justin's prick, Sherri rubbing her sopping cunt all along his face. With one loud scream they flooded his body with their juices.

Panting and sweaty, they all took a second to kiss and caress before the real fucking began. Justin's real talent, besides his ability to eat pussy, was the way he could fuck hard and fast from behind, something that Janie was all too familiar with and always promised her many orgasms to come. She could not wait to watch Sherri's big tits dangle and bounce as he slammed her from behind.

Each girl bent over the backs of the seats, wiggling their cute asses in the air, begging for a stiff prick to penetrate them. Sherri's ass was smaller and tighter with less shape than Janie's perfect round ass that would make any ass-man drool. Justin gave his wife a little pat and squeeze of her supple cheeks, as if to say, "I love you and will take you soon, but I have to fuck her first." Janie looked back giving him an approving smile and wink.

Justin reached out and slid his fingers up the length of Sherri's cunt, sending a shiver through her entire body. He quickly positioned his big mushroom head at the opening of her waiting slit. With no hesitation, he parted her lips and fed her every inch to the hilt. After two or three slow deep thrusts, he began to really pound her, faster and faster. His balls slapped against her clit as orgasm after orgasm rolled over her. All she could do was whimper as her mind raced, screaming, "My god, I have never been fucked like this! What was I waiting for???"

Justin could feel his balls begin to stir, knowing that fucking his cousin was amazing, but he wanted to give his seed to the woman of his dreams, his best friend and loving wife that had made all this possible. Quickly working his way to Janie, he slid his pulsing cock deep inside. In response to the deep penetration, Janie screamed, "Oh fuck!"

Grabbing her hips and pumping her hard, Justin looked over to see his cousin staring in utter satisfaction, a big smile forming on her face as she nodded her approval. Justin's balls contracted, and with one last fierce and piercing push, his cock pulsed and he felt the cum shoot from his tip deep inside Janie. She screamed as she came again at the feeling of his hot cum coating her pussy walls. He fell across her back in pure bliss and exhaustion.

Sherri quickly slid over to taste Justin's cum as she licked Janie's pussy clean, and then she and Janie shared a deep passionate kiss so they both could enjoy his taste. The girls collapsed, laying their heads on each side of his sweaty chest. He ran his hands through their hair and pulled each one in close for a kiss before chuckling, "Well, that was interesting!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Janie's Birthday Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds