• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Community College Experience Ch. 03

Community College Experience Ch. 03

123

Britta Perry reached into her bag and slid her hand over her Taser as subtly as she could. Which probably wasn't very subtle at all, but nobody seemed to pay any attention to her so it probably didn't even matter. It was just comforting is all, considering she was a at least mildly attractive woman travelling alone at night through a dimly lit part of town which had a well learnt reputation for being the most dangerous, and certainly most sleaziest, place in probably the whole state. Honestly as she turned down her third offer of 'a little something-something', whatever that was supposed to be, Britta couldn't help but wonder how anyone could actually live here, let alone a sweet, innocent 19-year-old college student.

Then Britta had to blush as she remembered her friend Annie Edison wasn't as sweet and innocent as she had originally thought she was, and she was more than partly responsible for whatever innocence Annie had possessed being taken away, Britta being reminded of that as the image of Annie's head in between her legs flooded her mind. Of course that image was a memory and it was only making Britta's need for her friend's touch grow, the blonde picking up speed as she finally made it to Annie's apartment building.

It just so happened to be on top of a sex store, and not the type of woman-friendly type stores which could help you discover your sexuality, or at least Britta didn't get that impression from the outside as she found herself giving a polite smile to a chubby guy in a trench-coat before rushing past him and up some graffiti filled steps to the sanctuary of her friend's home. Once at the door Britta immediately knocked, hard and rapidly, although her dodgy surroundings was only part of it. A big part of it was she was genuinely worried that given the dodgy surrounding something had happened to dear sweet Annie, so Britta was overwhelmingly relieved to see the brunette open the door and smile at her with her big bright eyes.

"Britta, I-." Annie began.

"Annie, you're ok!" Britta exclaimed, her relief evident but short lived, "Why didn't you answer your phone?"

"I-" Annie gulped, "I... would you like to come in?"

"Sure." Britta said, grateful to get out of the dimly lit corridor.

Once Britta was inside her apartment and she had securely locked her front door Annie took a deep calming breath and then turned to the blonde with a small smile, "Can I get you anything? Coffie, maybe? I have some juice drinks, but no alcohol. I considered trying to get Jeff to buy me something, but... well, you know, he'd just be all gross Jeff Winger, making jokes and asking questions, and I wasn't sure it would even be that appropriate, you know, all things considered, and... erm, I can make you something, if you want. Do you want something?"

"No I'm good." Britta said, which was kind of a lie, but to be fair she was feeling the same kind of awkwardness Annie was. Still, she didn't risk her life coming here to make small talk, so she pushed herself to add, "Well actually, there was something..."

"Oh." Annie mumbled, and then as Britta obviously struggled to find the words prompted her, "What is it?"

"I, I just..." Britta stammered, before relaxing and telling herself she was being ridiculous and then adding forcefully, "Where were you? Why didn't you answer your phone?"

"Oh." Annie softly murmured while looking down, almost casually adding, "I, I turned my phone off."

"Why?" Britta asked forcefully, and then when Annie shrugged followed up with, "Where were you?"

Forcing herself to look Britta in the eye Annie asked, "Were you expecting me to be somewhere?"

There was a long moment of silence and then Britta stammered, "Well, you know."

"Do I?" Annie questioned, and then after another long moment of silence added, "We never talk about it."

"That's because there isn't anything to talk about." Britta said dismissively, and then when Annie gave her a look added, "I mean, I thought we had an understanding."

"We did. We do. It's just that..." Annie trailed off, searching for the right words, "I wanted to double check what that was."

"We're fuck buddies." Britta shrugged, and then when Annie pulled a face Britta added, "I mean we did agree to keep this casual, right?"

"Yeah. We did. Casual. Super casual-ish." Annie agreed, trying and dismally failing to sound cool, "Because this is no big deal right?"

"Right." Britta nodded.

"Ah-huh, then why are you here?" Annie questioned.

Britta frowned, "Because you didn't show up at my apartment as normal, and you didn't answer your phone."

Annie smiled, "You were worried about me?"

"Yes... but any half decent person would worry about someone under those circumstances." Britta said.

"Is that all?" Annie asked.

"Well." Britta began, and then seeing the look on Annie's face quickly added, "Fine, I was worried about you. Like, probably more than anyone else in the study group, if it had been one of them. Not that I'm screwing any of them, well there was Jeff, but that's over now, I swear, and I know you said you can take care of yourself, but God damn it Annie, you shouldn't be living here."

During Britta's little speech Annie could feel her smile growing and growing and growing until she was beaming ridiculously wide, "So... what you're saying is... I matter to you? That if something did happen, you'd be upset?"

"What the hell are you on about?" Britta frowned.

Her smile quickly fading Annie said flatly, "Answer the question."

"Questions." Britta said, emphasising the 's' at the end before sighing, "Yes and yes, you matter to me and if something did happen to you I'd be upset. Now please stop tempting fate and tell me what's going on? Is... is this a prank? Is Jeff going to jump out with a camcorder?"

"No, no, no, NO! I swear, it's just you and me, and I would never do that to you." Annie interrupted firmly, before taking a deep breath and forcing the next few words out, "The thing is... I think about you. Like, all the time. You're the last thing I think about when I go to sleep, and the first thing I think about when I wake up."

"That might be because you've been sleeping in my apartment." Britta said dryly.

Ignoring her Annie continued, "I think about you when I'm eating, when I'm brushing my teeth, when I'm studying, when I'm in class... whenever we're in the same room I count the number of times you look at me, and I try not to spend too much time staring at you, and I know this is freaking you out, it's freaking ME out, but... I've never felt this way before."

"It's just a crush. It will pass." Britta said dismissively, not looking Annie in the eye.

"I, I don't think it is... but I want to find out." Annie said firmly, not allowing her nerves to get the better of her for once, "I wanna go on a proper date with you. See if we could, you know, work as a couple. I mean sure, it might be a disaster, but so far it's been really, really great. Awkward sometimes, but always great. I like being with you, and you must like it too, otherwise you wouldn't be here. You like me. You... like-like me. And you're addicted to my sweet loving."

Despite herself Britta laughed as Annie wiggled her eyebrows and did a ridiculous little dance at those last words, the blonde allowing them both to enjoy the moment and even murmuring, "Dork."

"You love it." Annie beamed, quickly going pale as she realised she'd mentioned the L word, "I mean, you like-like it... erm, like it? You know what I mean."

"I do." Britta confirmed, getting serious, "But we can't do this Annie."

"Why not?" Annie asked, briefly impressed with herself that she only sounded a little petulant, before she concentrated on adding, "And don't lecture me about the group or our age difference again, because I'm perfectly ok with dating in secret for a little while and if our age isn't an issue for sex why should it be an issue for dating?"

"Our age difference is always an issue Annie." Britta pointed out, "And it's easier to get caught dating than it is casually hooking up."

"Well, age has never been an issue for me and why do we have to care what the group thinks. They're our friends, they should be happy for us." Annie pointed out.

"Well age IS an issue for me, and do you really want to hear all the jokes Jeff and Pierce are going to make if they find out about us?" Britta asked, her voice getting louder.

"We are running the risk of that now!" Annie pointed out, her voice also getting louder, "And you don't look that much older than me. It's like... you could pass for my slightly older sister."

"Oh please." Britta practically yelled, "The last time we went out as friends the bouncer thought I was your mother."

"He was an idiot!" Annie yelled, "You're gorgeous. And I don't care what people think. I thought you said you didn't either?"

"I LIED!" Britta practically screamed and frustration.

There was a moment of silence as both women caught their breath, then Annie step forward and softly asked, "Couldn't we just try? See where this goes? It's just that... you make me so happy."

"That's because we're just fucking." Britta said softly, "If we tried anything else we just ruin it. I'd ruin it. It's what I do."

"I wouldn't let you." Annie said firmly, stepping into Britta's personal space, "We'll probably fight a lot, but it would be worth it."

For a moment Britta almost smiled, then she almost whimpered, "But I'm not good enough. I'm not good enough for you."

"Says who?" Annie asked.

"Says everyone." Britta protested, "Or they would, anyway. I'm bad, Annie. I'm rotten to the core. I'm the worst. I try not to be but I fail over, and over, and over again. You know that. You laugh about it behind my back with everybody else."

"Not anymore." Annie said, wishing she had a better response.

Ignoring her Britta continued, "I'm 30, Annie. 30! I'm a 30-year-old community college student who hates marriage, is not that good with kids and my best years are definitely behind me. You... you have so much going for you, and I don't want to be the reason you don't get everything you deserve."

"I don't care what you think I deserve." Annie said softly, wrapping her hands around the back of Britta's neck and pulling her closer, the older woman wrapping her hands around her waist instinctively, "You're who I want. And there's nothing you can say to change that, because you make me happy."

Despite herself Britta smiled, "You make me really, really happy."

Annie smiled, and rested her forehead against Britta's, "So... will you go out with me?"

There was a brief pause, then Britta mentally said 'fuck it' and smiled, "Yes."

Smiling brightly back Annie leaned forward and kissed Britta softly but passionately, the two Greendale students just standing there for a long time with their lips caressing each other's. The moment seemed perfect, albeit for the annoying voice inside Britta's head telling her she should take it back and make it clear to Annie they couldn't be together. As that thought made her sad, and she refused to 'Britta' the moment for Annie, Britta did her best to shut off her brain and concentrate on just kissing the other girl.

For her part Annie found that quite easy, at least at first. Which was a relief as she had been a ball of anxiety all day long with the last couple of hours being near unbearable, and now she was relaxed as could be in the arms of the woman she was falling for. That last inescapable truth freaked her out a bit, but it was also thrilling, that and the passionate kiss really starting to affect the 19-year-old.

Feeling uncharacteristically bold Annie slipped her tongue into Britta's mouth, the blonde clearly surprised for a moment before she began to caress the brunette's tongue with her own. Which in turn caused Annie to stop momentarily, the poor teen a little overwhelmed by what she was feeling. Then she started practically fighting Britta's tongue with her own, the kiss becoming hard and rough to the point where both girls had to pull away for breath.

Annie's first instinct was to apologise for being so forward, and she opened her mouth to do so, but instead she mumbled, "Is, is it ok if we get naked now?"

For a moment Britta just stared at her, then the blonde grinned at her, "Absolutely."

Despite herself Annie let out a little squeak of nervousness when Britta grabbed her shirt and began pulling it over her head. Then, upon seeing the look on Britta's face, Annie quickly lifted her arms up so the blonde could remove the offending item and set it aside, the brunette bravely copying the older girl and helping Britta out of her shirt. The process was repeated as they stripped each other in something which was almost a tradition now, which didn't make it any less awkward or mildly funny when a stupid piece of clothing got caught or just refuse to be removed, Annie and/or Britta almost ruining the mood several times as they tried to get each other naked.

Luckily all it took was a look at the other to get them back in the mood, the two Greendale students exchanging several kisses which ranged from extremely gentle to extremely rough in an attempt to relax each other and keep things running smoothly. That was the same reason they hesitantly kissed some parts of each other's exposed skin, ignoring each other's 'lady parts' for now as to not jump the gun or anything. Annie was also dully aware of Britta guiding them to the bedroom, not that she had any complaint about that, especially not the part where she found herself lying on her back with Britta lying on top of her and kissing her passionately while their now naked bodies rubbed so wonderfully together.

After what felt like an eternity of passionately making out Britta broke the lip lock once and for all, well at least for now, so she could place kisses all over Annie's pretty face. First the corner of her mouth, then her cheek, then her forehead, then the other cheek, and so on, Annie giggling in a tone which suggested she found this cute and maybe a little ticklish, which was what Britta had been going for. Then she homed in on the younger girl's neck and suddenly Annie wasn't giggling anymore. No, she was too busy moaning happily as Britta kissed up and down her neck while gently caressing her big boobs, getting Annie ready for what came next.

Then when Britta tried to move lower Annie suddenly cried out, "Stop."

Her eyes going wide Britta jumped back and apologetically asked, "Why? Did I do something wrong? Did I-"

"No, no, no... that was great, it's just that..." Annie trailed off, struggling to find the words, "I, I was just wondering if we could try something different?"

Britta raised an eyebrow, "Like what, exactly?"

"Like... a... a, a 69." Annie blurted out, her cheeks now bright red.

Immediately Britta's expression softened, the blonde briefly scolding herself for acting so negatively and making Annie upset, before she quickly smiled and said, "Sure. But trust me, you're going to want to be on top. Not that being on the bottom isn't fun, but... well, you'll see what I mean."

As she said all this Britta had gotten into position on her back and waited expectantly, hoping Annie wouldn't ask questions about what she had just said. Even saying it had made her blush a little, especially as saying that gave her a very vivid vision of what was most likely about to occur. See, Britta might be faking the whole having previous 'lesbian experience' thing, but she'd done a 69 or two with some guys and well, considering that experienced taught her that the person on top rubbed their junk into the face of the person below them, it was better that she was the one biting the bullet at the bottom. Although the idea of Annie's 'junk' rubbing against her face was not exactly an unpleasant thought.

Just then Britta realised that there had been a long pause, so she refocused on Annie and apologetically asked, "Sorry, did you want more foreplay?"

Annie blushed again, "No. I, I'm good."

There was another pause and then Annie hesitantly moved around so she was more or less in the correct position, the brunette making it the correct position by lowering her junk down onto Britta's face. Which was possibly the worst nickname for something so pretty, and more importantly tasty, Britta briefly scolding herself for even thinking such a thing. Then Annie's pussy was pressed against her mouth and all that mattered was licking it.

That was exactly what Britta did, her mind thankfully shutting off as she concentrated on lapping at the other girl's cunt with long slow licks, starting at the bottom and making her way to the top to tease Annie's clit. This earned her a series of joyful moans and Annie shifting on her face, the feeling unlike anything Britta had experienced before. It was so much better than that one time she had let a guy go on top during a 69, Britta deciding she would be content if Annie never actually completed the 69 and just rode her face all night long.

Most of the time Annie was good at multitasking, but there were exceptions. Apparently Britta's tongue on her cunt was one of them as the second she felt that soft wet muscle caressing her private parts Annie let out a long moan and totally forgot what she was doing. It just felt so good. Britta licking her pussy always did, but there was something about this position which was extra thrilling. Annie had imagined it many times, even before their first kiss, but once again her imagination hadn't done justice to the actual experience.

She was literally sitting on another girl's face. Pressing her sex against a member of her own sex's mouth. Sandwiching Britta's head between her bed and her pussy, forcing the woman she had fallen for to eat her out. Of course there was no forcing involved and Annie was trying really, really hard to keep her weight on her knees so she wasn't hurting Britta, the thought of even giving this wonderful woman discomfort unbearable for her. Not that Britta was complaining. No, she was reaching up to grab Annie's butt and press her downwards onto her mouth, the nerdy brunette once again letting out a long moan as the rubbing of her cunt against Britta's face added even more stimulation.

It was that of all things which made Annie relies she was being selfish. After all she was the one who suggested the 69 and here she was just sitting on Britta's face like a selfish rhymes with Witch. Well, to be fair Annie had fantasised about doing this very thing, and actually getting to do it was thrilling, but it didn't seem right when she could so easily return the pleasure. She just needed to act like a big girl and not some scared prude, the type of which would struggle to even admit she was attracted to girls, and just do it.

So she did. Slowly and cautiously Annie Edison lowered herself so she was laying on top of her good friend turned lesbian lover Britta Perry in the classic 69 position, her face inches from the other girl's pussy. She then took a moment to enjoy the smell of it, and how wet it looks, then she stuck out her tongue and slid it over Britta's downstairs lips. Immediately she was rewarded by Britta moaning into her sex, which caused wonderful vibrations which in turn made Annie moan in pure joy.

Much to Britta's delight this process was repeated over and over again, Annie quickly settling into giving her pussy a slow, gentle licking while the blonde struggle to do the same for the brunette. Not that Britta wasn't loving her latest chance to lick Annie's delicious pussy, because she was, so very much, but by now the younger girl's cream was flowing steadily down onto her face and pretty much directly into her mouth, making the older girl insane with need.

Simply lapping gently at Annie's cunt wasn't enough, Britta wanted to tongue fuck her lover. She wanted to tongue fuck her so bad, but she didn't think Annie was ready for that. After all this was the inexperienced 19-year-old's first 69 and wasn't used to both giving and receiving pleasure at the same time, so Britta needed to be the experienced mentor she should have always been for Annie and ease the other girl into it. Not overwhelm her too soon and thus distract her from returning the favour.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Community College Experience Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds