• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Megan's Brother

Megan's Brother

123456

This is not a short story: it takes time to build up, so if you are after a quick stroke tale then you may wish to look elsewhere. Similarly, if you are squeamish about anal sex this story probably isn't for you.

All of the characters who engage in sexual intercourse are over the age of 18.

Megan's Brother

Megan Jane Symonds was twelve years old when the police knocked on the door. For the rest of her life she would remember the faces of the two detectives as clearly as if they were standing next to her. She would remember their voices, too, and the exact words they had exchanged as she stood on the doorstep.

'Miss Symonds?'

'Yes?'

'This is Detective Sergeant White and I'm Detective Inspector Lomax. May we speak to your father?'

'Um -- I think he's still at work.'

'I see. Is your mother here?'

'Yes, she's inside.' Meg was flustered. She'd never thought the police would be at their door.

'Can we come in?'

She led them through the long hallway adorned with paintings --lavish works by Margaret Olley and George Gittoes and Josh Bowes, each set in its own illuminated alcove to better capture the rich harvest of their colour and texture. The thick oatmeal coloured carpet muted their footsteps so they arrived at the Drawing Room unannounced. Her mother was seated by the tall French windows gazing out over the expanse of lawn, and she glanced up as they entered.

'Mum, it's the police,' Meg said. 'They want to speak to Dad.'

Olivia Symonds smiled. 'Thank you, Meg,' and she turned to the nearest Detective. 'May I help you?'

'Are you Olivia Margaret Symonds?'

'I am.'

'Married to George Montgomery Symonds?'

'Yes.'

'Then I must inform you I have a warrant for his arrest.'

Meg remembered the shock of his words but her mother's face remained impassive. 'On what charge?'

Detective White studied her for a moment. 'It's a matter of some sensitivity, Mrs. Symonds.' He glanced at Meg who was standing to one side. 'Perhaps we might talk alone for a moment?'

'No,' Olivia said. 'We have no secrets in this family - Megan can stay.' She crossed her arms. 'Now, what is this about?'

'The charge against your husband is embezzlement and fraud.'

'That's ridiculous.'

'That is not for us to decide, Mrs. Symonds. Do you know where your husband is?'

'He's gone to pick up his new car.'

'In Sydney?'

'Yes.'

'I see.' The Detective smiled briefly, as a spider might when it sees a fly becoming entangled in its web. She saw him look around the room, observing the rich opulence of its furnishings. 'Does he change his car often?'

'About once a -' Olivia stopped suddenly, aware of the implication of her words. 'Look,' she said. 'I think you should leave. I will ask my husband to call you when he arrives, when we have spoken to our solicitor.'

The Detective stood his ground. 'There is another matter, Mrs. Symonds.' He glanced at Meg again. 'The warrant also bears the charge of bigamy.'

Meg saw her mother stagger under the words, but she recovered quickly. 'That's preposterous. How could he have the time -'

'I am not here to offer an opinion, Mrs. Symonds, I am here to execute the warrant.'

Olivia stared at him, her face pale. 'I see. Well, he's not back yet. Perhaps you could return later, once I've had a chance to sort this out.'

'We would prefer to wait.'

Afterwards, Meg remembered every detail of that dreadful evening: how the two Detectives perched uneasily on the edges of their chairs whilst her mother sat silently on the sofa opposite them; at last the sound of her father's car, and the way her mother asked her to tell him he had guests waiting. She recalled the expression on his face as they read him his rights and she remembered the metallic snick of the cufflinks being fastened and the set of her mother's shoulders as he was led away.

Olivia Symonds did not come down the stairs to the waiting car, but Meg did. It was dark by then and she stayed close to her father, hoping that he would say something -- perhaps to tell her it wasn't true and that it was all a dreadful mistake, but he was silent. And so she watched him put in the car and driven away, and she went back inside to comfort her mother with little understanding of just how much their lives were about to change.

Six Years Later

Doctor Elizabeth Roberts smiled as the woman entered her surgery and rose to greet her.

'Olivia! It's been a long time. How are you?'

'I'm good, thanks Doctor.'

'Please, take a seat.' She waited until her patient settled in the comfy chair opposite her desk and then sat down herself. 'Now, what can I do for you?'

Olivia closed her eyes briefly. She could hear the clock on the wall behind her ticking and the muted sound of traffic from the busy street outside the tall glass windows, but otherwise the room was quiet. She felt it had been a lifetime since she had been able to sit quietly for a moment, and she did not want to relinquish the sensation.

'Olivia?' the doctor prompted.

'What? Oh, yes...sorry.' She smiled slightly. 'It's just I don't often get to sit and relax. What did you say?'

'I asked what I could do for you.'

'Nothing, Doctor. Really, I'm fine. I came to talk about Meghan.'

'Your daughter?'

'Yes.'

'And what's the problem with Meg?'

'Well...I -- um, I think she is becoming increasingly isolated.'

'In what way?'

'Well, I mean she has no friends. She trusts nobody except David, her brother. I'm worried she will never have any sort of meaningful relationship. She is lonely, I think, and I don't know where it will lead to.'

'Has she always been like this?'

Olivia sighed. She knew her answer would open the old wounds and it always seemed to invoke the same response from people: expressions of regret tinged by a gleam of salacious judgment in their eyes. 'No,' she replied. 'It started when my husband was convicted of fraud and bigamy.'

Liz remembered the case. The story of George Symond's two wives and his life of deceit and duplicity had been rich pickings for the gutter press, and she didn't need a medical degree to know that everyone involved would have suffered some kind of damage.

'Tell me what happened,' she asked gently.

Slowly at first, and then with increasing confidence, the older woman told of the shock of hearing the charge all those years ago and how she had been utterly convinced of his innocence; and how that conviction had been gradually eaten away by the weight of evidence until her whole marriage seemed a shallow vessel founded only on a bed of lies. She told of the feeling of helplessness and the relentless pursuit of the press and the lurid stories of her and the children, and of the bullying and abuse they had received at school.

'Meg and David were both popular,' she whispered. 'I mean, they had lots of friends -- but within a few days Meg's friends in particular had turned against her. Not one of them was prepared to stand beside her.' Olivia's voice was bitter. 'And then the money ran out and we had to move, and things just seemed to get worse and worse.' She shook her head. 'Within a few months Meg started to say she'd never trust anyone again.'

'Why wasn't David affected?'

Olivia shrugged. 'He's older than Meg, and he's always been pragmatic. And I think his friends, being males, were probably more accepting of what George had done.' Her mouth twisted. 'It would seem that men can understand what he did...perhaps even accept or condone it. I'm not saying that David wasn't affected, but he just seemed to handle it better. In fact he took over running the house, as much as a teenage boy could.'

'So is Meg still at school? She'd be what -- seventeen now?'

'Eighteen. She was eighteen last week.' Olivia shook her head. 'She left school two years ago even though she is very bright. She could have done so well, but she left even before Higher School Certificate. She moped around for a while and then found little jobs to do -- you know, working in MacDonald's, waiting on tables.' It was about then that she started making up stories.'

'Stories?' the doctor prompted.

'I'd started seeing someone -- a man called Bob Miller. He worked in the office and he had been very supportive all through the time when things were tough...anyway, we started going out and I took him home a few times. Meg was very hostile -- she just couldn't accept that he wasn't going to do the same as her father.' She sighed. 'I'd hoped that she would come round: you know, gradually come to see that he was a kind and decent man who cared for us, but she didn't. Things seemed to go from bad to worse until she finally drove him away two years ago.'

'How would a sixteen year old do that?'

Olivia was silent for a few moments, remembering the evening it had all gone bad. 'We were in the lounge and Meg confronted us...she said that Bob had tried to touch her in the kitchen and if he ever tried to do it again she'd cut off his penis with a carving knife.' She smiled faintly. 'I've always taught her to speak her mind.'

'I see. Do you think there was any substance to her accusation?'

'Oh no. Bob was a decent man...he was devastated by what she said. He stopped seeing me after that...said it was better if he stayed away.'

'And what was Meg's relationship with you after it happened?'

Olivia shrugged. 'She's never confided in me again. Not ever. She goes to David if she wants to talk about anything.'

The doctor nodded. She could see the picture now: of a girl distrustful of men except for her brother. 'So what is Meg doing now?'

'What do you mean?'

'Is she still at home? Is she working?'

'Yes, she's still living at home and so is David. He's in his first year in medicine, so he's really busy. Meg has just started as an apprentice hairdresser.'

'Does she have anyone special? A boyfriend, perhaps?'

'Nobody. She told me once that David is the only guy she'll ever trust.' Olivia opened her purse and extracted a photograph, and she leaned over the desk to show the doctor. 'She's a pretty girl, don't you think?'

Liz took the proffered print. It was in black and white and was heavily creased from handling. She studied the oval face for a moment, observing the bright intelligence in the wide set eyes and the symmetry of her features. The girl's hair was tied back and her head was tilted slightly, as if she was questioning the photographer, and she was smiling. There was no doubt that she had developed into a young woman of exceptional beauty.

'She certainly is,' Liz agreed. 'With looks like that I imagine she is always being asked out?'

Olivia shrugged. 'I guess. I've never seen her go out on a date, though, and she doesn't tell me about her personal life. '

'And what about David? Does he date?'

'He has girlfriends, but none that I would call long lasting...you know, casual friendships. But recently he's been seeing more and more of one in particular...Susan. I think if it develops into something Meg would be devastated.'

'And what about you, Olivia? Have you had any close relationships after Bob?'

The older woman sighed. 'I've decided I can't keep on being alone just because she disapproves, so...well, yes, I've recently started seeing someone again...a man. Meg is older now, but she still finds it very difficult to accept.'

The Doctor nodded. 'I see. I don't imagine she gets on with him.'

'Oh no. She refuses to have anything to do with him. She says she doesn't trust him and I'll end up being hurt again, and she makes a point of being out of the house whenever he's around.' She stared down into her lap. 'I'm terrified she'll accuse him of sexual assault too, and -- well, it's made her even more dependent on David, if anything, and I'm worried...' her voice trailed off.

'Worried about what?' the doctor prompted gently.

Olivia looked up into the Doctor's eyes. 'Look, it's not like they have done anything,' she said, 'you know -- like, inappropriate. They are good kids, but Meg -- well, she's never been out with a boy and there's only David. Her life just...well, it seems to revolve around him. She seems almost obsessed by him. And, well, if he... when he finds someone else she'll be left with nothing at all.'

Liz Roberts thought for a moment. She recalled again the savagery of the press reports, and she understood how a young and impressionable girl would have felt her world had been ripped apart. Her life of friends and privilege and luxury had been torn from her grasp and she had been left with deep-seated mistrust of everything she had believed to be secure. And she only had her brother because even her mother had drifted away.

'Olivia, I really need to see Meg,' she said. 'Do you think she would agree to that?'

'No, I don't.' She shook her head. 'If I ask her she will think I've been meddling.'

'You should see if you can convince her.'

Olivia considered for a moment. 'All right.'

'Could you let me know how you go?'

'Very well.' Olivia regarded the Doctor. 'Do you think there is a serious problem?'

'I think it is worth a look. In the meantime David must do nothing to make her feel rejected. That's really important.' Liz Roberts rose and offered her hand. 'And don't worry,' she finished.

'That's like telling me not to breathe.'

'I know. But we'll work though this Olivia, I promise.'

But as she left the Doctor's office, Olivia was blissfully unaware that the one thing she had been warned about was happening that very moment in her home.

*

It had been a hot, sultry afternoon and business was so slow that her boss decided to shut up the shop early. Meg stopped off at the corner store for an ice cream and ate it slowly as she walked home.

The first clue that someone was home was the unlocked front door. She pushed it open quietly, worried there may be intruders but the downstairs rooms in the little house were silent. She climbed the stairs on soft footsteps, her senses on full alert, and she moved down the corridor to check her mother's room and David's. Both were quiet.

But as she began to relax, she heard a soft sound from further down the corridor -- a shuffling noise like the sound of a chair being moved, followed by the murmur of muted voices. She stood for a moment listening, poised for flight, her heart hammering in her chest. It was evident the sounds came from her own bedroom and she imagined intruders were going through her meagre belongings. For a long time she listened but she heard no further sounds, and so she drew up the courage to creep softly down the corridor. She could see her bedroom door was ajar and from behind it she heard the sound of a soft giggle, followed by a low groan.

With a racing heart Meg stopped outside and peered in. Her view was restricted by a narrow gap between door and jamb, but she perceived Susan Clarke kneeling naked on her bed. Her head was pressed against the mattress and she was looking back at a figure behind her, and her voice was gusty with passion.

'Ah, ah! David,' she said. 'Ah -- God, yes -- there...right there.'

Meg shifted her stance to afford a view of what was happening behind the kneeling girl and she saw her brother on the floor, his hands gripping her buttocks and his face buried between them. His eyes were closed and Meg could hear the wet sounds of his mouth as it worked between the globes of white flesh.

'Deeper, David! Push deeper,' the girl whispered. She wriggled her hips and her breasts wobbled in sympathy. 'Oh, God, yes! Just there! Fuck...fuck...just there!' she turned her head and stared at him, and Meg could see the brightness of her eyes. 'Push it in...eat me inside.'

Meg staggered back as if she had received a heavy blow to her gut. She'd known about Susan of course, but had thought she was just a passing trend like his other girlfriends. A surge of white hot anger swept through her - a burning, incandescent rage that her brother should forsake her for this whining slag with her thin voice and white pendulous breasts, and that he should choose to fuck on her bed. She could feel her heart racing, the beats thudding in her ears like the rhythm of an executioner's drum, and she heard the girl's words as she writhed on the bed before her.

'Jesus God David! Ah -- no more, no more. Put it in now. Fuck me now!' She rolled onto her back and spread her legs and Meg saw the opening between them, pink and wet and raw.

David Symonds scrambled to his feet and climbed over her. Meg saw her brother's cock as he positioned it at the entrance to the girl's weeping gash, and her stomach churned with rage. She lifted her hand to throw open the door but the sound of the girl's voice arrested her.

'Fuck me in your sister's bed!' she demanded. 'Fuck me, David...cum into me. Spurt into me!' Her hands fluttered on his back like trapped birds, and her voice was hoarse with passion.

Meg crouched down and pressed her face to the gap in the door, and she watched with hooded eyes. The reference to her bed intrigued her. Why were they using it, when David had one of his own just a few yards down the corridor? Was it some kind of sexual fetish, or was there another reason? Her anger subsided quickly to be replaced by a sudden warmth in the base of her belly. She could see the girl's legs crossed over David's back and the taut cheeks of his buttocks as he positioned himself. She saw his bulbous head engaging between the thick wet lips, and she heard the girl's tremulous words as she felt its silken touch.

'Yes, David...ah, yes! Push it in!'

David's buttocks clenched as he drove forward and Meg saw his cock disappear into the gaping maw. Beads of moisture oozed from around the shaft, and she heard his groan of pleasure.

Meg knew all about sex. She'd engaged in petting from time to time but hadn't enjoyed it as she didn't particularly like the boys who'd done it, nor did she trust them. She'd watched porn too, but with a clinical interest rather than sexual as the performances always seemed staged to her. Now she was seeing a real performance not a dozen feet in front of her eyes, and it had a raw sensuality that affected her deeply. She could hear their sighs and the wet slap of their flesh and see the cream rimming their point of union. She could even smell the sharp tang of their sexual juices, rich and thick in the back of her throat. She pressed her own fingers to the junction of her thighs and she hunkered down with her eye at the door.

'Ah, ah,' the girl was groaning. 'Ah, God yes, that's good! That's sooo good, David.' She reached down and seized her brother's buttocks, pulling him in deeper. Meg could see the tight encircling ring of her vulva stretched around him, bulging with each thrust, and she watched as their coupling became more frenetic. Her fingers churned at her own sex, pressing hard, circling the exquisitely sensitive nub down there. She had never seen David's cock this way before and was mesmerized by its size and the way it fitted into the void before it.

'Jesus....Jesus, I'm cumming! Ah, fuck -- here it comes!' Susan moaned. Her voice rose to a shriek and she arched her back, her hands fluttering over his back as he thrust deeply. Meg saw her cunt clench tightly around her brother, and she heard his tremulous cries as his own orgasm swept upon him like a Tsunami. 'Me too, Susan...ah, ah, here it comes,' he cried. 'Fuck, fuck, you're tight...I'm cumming into you...I'm cumming...aaarrgh!' His thrusts were suddenly arrested and Meg saw his balls pulsing as he unloaded into the wriggling girl beneath him. She twitched spasmodically as his seed filled her, her fingers gripping him to hold his body close.

For long moments afterwards they were still. David was murmuring something quietly, but Meg could not hear his words. At length the girl uncrossed her legs and David withdrew from her, his shaft shiny with their juices. He climbed off her supine body and sat on the side of the bed, gazing down at her without expression. Between her open thighs Meg could see his sperm dribbling from her vagina, startlingly white against the suffused pink of her gaping lips, and she saw drops of it fall onto the bedspread like pearls on the crimson surface.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Megan's Brother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds