• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Family of His Own Pt. 05

A Family of His Own Pt. 05

123

WEDNESDAY

It was very early, the dawn starting to appear out of the bedroom window. John was still laying next to Tracey in the same position as they fell asleep. He felt Tracey's soft, warm skin on her arms, and reached down under the covers and felt her ass, her stomach, and then up to her huge tits. He gave them a squeeze and felt a little milk drip out on his hand and onto the mattress. Tracey shifted closer in to John and he felt his cock harden against her ass. He gave her a kiss on the shoulder and once completely hard, put his cock in between her legs and up inside of her cunt as they laid on their sides in the bed. He slowly eased it in and out as Tracey's breathing pattern quickened and she moaned lightly and pleasantly. He looked over at Karrie on the floor and noticed she wasn't stirring so he went at it a bit harder, eventually fucking her fairly hard. Tracey took every inch of John's huge, throbbing cock inside of her and was grinding her hips into him as John had his hand on her belly. He squeezed her tits again and they squirted a bit harder. She pulled the covers off and he pointed her tits toward Karrie and squeezed, covering her with warm milk. Karrie rolled over and John squirted her again. She kept sleeping. Tracey giggled when she saw what had happened so John pointed her nipples upward and squirted Tracey in her face with her own tit milk. She opened her mouth and took it in, swallowing it and smiling.

John got up on his knees and pulled Tracey up with him so she was on her knees and elbows. He pulled his dick out of her cunt and stuck it up her ass. Tracey grunted loudly and arched her back as John pushed his way into her. This caused Karrie to wake up and sit up, watching the action from the floor. She licked her lips where milk was settling into her facial skin. She smiled when she tasted the familiar taste and leaned up closer to the bed watching intently as Tracey's engorged breasts swayed back and forth.

"You can grab them, Karrie, if you want to have a drink," John said to her. Karrie got up on the bed with her head under Tracey's tits and grabbed and squeezed one of her breasts and filled her mouth with the warm milk. She swallowed and filled it up again several times.

"Go down and get me some black coffee, a bowl of dry cereal, and an empty milk jug, Karrie. Hurry," John said as Karrie ran downstairs. She came back with the cup of black coffee and bowl of raisin bran.

"Here's your breakfast in bed, John," Karrie smiled handing it over.

"Great, you know how I like my coffee, put some milk in there," he said pointing to Tracey's huge milky jugs. Karrie put the cup under the swinging udder and added six squirts of milk until the color of the coffee was a light brown color. She then dipped Tracey's nipple in the coffee which caused her to say 'ow' and then she sucked the coffee and milk off of her slightly burnt nipple.

"Thanks," John said grabbing the cup and taking a sip. "Wow, that's really good. Creamy."

"Yup, it's awesome," Karrie smiled. "Would you like your cereal?"

"Yes, lots of milk, please," John said as Karrie milked both tits to fill the cereal bowl. She put a spoon in it and gave it to John. He put his coffee down on Tracey's back and told Karrie to hold it as he took the bowl and ate a bite. "Mmmmm, that's really good too."

"Can I try please John?"

"Yes, but feed some to Tracey first as I fuck her," John said handing the bowl over to Karrie who fed Tracey a few spoons full of the cereal coated in her tit juice.

John felt like he was going to cum so he grabbed Tracey's hips and pulled them in close to him as he pounded her ass. He then pulled his dick out of her ass and put it back in her cunt, pounding harder and harder until he shot a huge load into her which made her moan and scream and have an orgasm herself. She collapsed on the bed exhausted as Karrie finished the cereal. He sat next to Tracey and finished his coffee while looking down at her beautiful, tight, pregnant body. He leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips. Karrie took the empty milk jug and placed Tracey's nipples into jug's mouth and filled it with Tracey's milk from both tits.

"Ok, Tracey. Thanks for coming. It's been fun," John said once Tracey was dry. "Go down and find your clothes in the family room and leave."

"Ok, thank you John."

"You're welcome, and don't wake anyone else up, please."

"Ok, I won't. Bye."

As Tracey walked out of the room and went downstairs he told Karrie to take the jug and put it into the refrigerator marked with 'Tracey's Boob Milk' on the side of it. She left and John got up to go to the bathroom. He decided to sleep a little more so he laid back down and fell asleep. When he woke up again an hour later he noticed it was 9:00 am.

He also noticed that today would be dungeon and pizza day.

He smiled and decided to head downstairs to be sure everything was ready. Once down in the basement he looked to the right to see the gym looking all clean and ready to use as he instructed Karrie to do the other day. On the left was a brand new solid looking door with a pin code lock on it. He entered the code he had given Jack earlier and the door slid open. Inside it was dark, no windows as instructed. He flipped on the light switch and slowly the shadowy objects were illuminated. He smiled and shut the lights back off and closed the door.

He went back upstairs to Chelsey's room to wake her up and tell her to make breakfast. He expressed his displeasure that she hadn't done it already. Chelsey apologized and said she'd make some breakfast right away, which John could smell as he finished getting ready. He also could hear that Rick and Hayley were awake as Hayley was making her familiar lip-biting grunt. She was certainly not a screamer or talker like her sister, John thought. He poked his head in the door and saw that Rick had her pinned stomach down to the mattress and was screwing her from behind. He was disappointed, was hoping to catch a peek at her tits. He'd get it later.

"Breakfast is almost ready," John said and shut the door.

After everyone ate, John told the family that there's be gym time in the morning and that they should all get in a good work out and then take a shower. They cleaned up breakfast together and headed downstairs where John heard the machines running and clinking of metal to signify that everyone was working hard. He decided to look at the Tracey videos from yesterday and do some editing.

About noon, John went down and told Chelsey to be sure she was fucked in the gym by Rick before coming up. She walked over to her father and did her best supermodel poses to get him off of the treadmill he was on and inside of her which seemed to work well as Rick pulled her clothes off and the two of them had sweaty stand-up sex against the mirror. Hayley stopped what she was doing to watch the action while Karrie finished her work-out on the stair master. John liked the look of Karrie's ass as she worked out, looked like she was gaining some muscle back there under the flab.

He told everyone to shower and get ready making sure that Rick went first. Chelsey asked if it would be ok to hang out in the hot tub for a while on the porch and Hayley nodded in agreement. John said ok and the two of them pulled the cover off the hot tub, took off their sweaty clothes, and got in naked. They asked their mother to join them, which she did. The three of them chatted about nothing, as usual, as Rick returned from upstairs and prepared lunch. John ordered the three out of the tub to eat.

John took the vial of Viagra out of the cupboard and crushed one up and put it in Rick's food. He figured he'd need it later.

Once they were all done, John said that he had a surprise for them downstairs. He hadn't mentioned what he was doing on the other side of the basement so this was going to be the first they'd heard or seen of the project.

He asked everyone to follow him downstairs. He shielded the keypad from everyone and entered his code. The door slid open and they all peered inside to see if they could make out what was there. John flipped the lights on and Karrie gasped. She saw what looked like bondage equipment and jail cells and strange machines all over the room. Rick looked in and seemingly had no reaction while Chelsey and Hayley had quizzical looks.

"Step in, let's take a tour," John said. Inside was a modern replica of a dungeon. The walls were gray chiseled stone, there were no windows. There was a giant TV screen on the far wall and cameras all over the room, both wall mounted and on tripods. On the wall to the right of the door, there were shelves covered with various dildos, butt plugs, handcuffs, ropes, chains, whips, and what looked like several taser guns and other strange devices. In the middle of the room were several pieces of equipment. Once was a table with chains on both sides and cuffs attached to the chains which looked like a modern version of 'the rack' which was used to stretch people in the Middle Ages. On the far wall were several sets of handcuffs and leg irons coming from the wall. There was a very large machine with a big black dildo on the end which Chelsey assumed was a fucking machine, and another that looked like a stationary bike with a wheel in the center with rubber tongues attached to it. There was a large black box plugged into the wall with a dildo on top of it, and four jail cells along the wall on the left – each with its own toilet, bed, and sink. Each had names of the four family members on them, with photos of them naked from the first night when the photographer was there. They were open with bars in the front and the door was made of bars, but the dividers between the cells were all heavy gray rough-hewn stone. There was a wardrobe along the wall next to the door, a dresser with five drawers, and another door that looked like the entrance door with a keypad except on that door was a full length mirror.

"Welcome to the dungeon!" John exclaimed, very pleased with the work. He looked at everyone for their reactions and they were still in shock at what they were seeing. Even Rick was a bit subdued. "We're going to spend the afternoon in here. I'm in charge, so just do whatever I say and you'll be fine. Be honest, too. If something frightens you, say so. If you want me to stop what I'm doing, ask. Doesn't mean I will, but I'd like to know. If you disobey, there are consequences. If you have an idea on what to do to someone else, bring it up. Understood?"

"Yes," everyone answered in unison. He told Rick to get naked like the girls already were. He took off his clothes and threw them into the gym before the door closed them all in the dungeon. John told them that he was thinking of a number between one and 100 and that they should all pick one. John's number was 25. Rick picked 84, Karrie 70, Hayley 1 and Chelsey 32.

"Chelsey, you're first!" John congratulated her. He told her to get on the table with the chains and cuffs and lay down with her hands up over her head. He clicked the cuffs shut around her ankles and wrists and pressed a button on the side. Immediately the chains tightened and Chelsey was stretched out completely straight with her arms stretched above her head.

"Comfy?" John asked Chelsey as she laid perfectly still on the table.

"Um, not really," she replied as she attempted to adjust but couldn't.

"Good," John said with a smile. "Hayley, give Chelsey's tits a good, hard pinch."

Hayley stood over the table, grabbed Chelsey's right breast with one hand and squeezed.

"Harder, Hayley," John commanded. She squeezed harder at the base which caused Chelsey's areola and nipple to expand like a balloon. Chelsey let out a whimper.

"Hayley!" John yelled and grabbed Hayley's left tit which was hanging by Chelsey's face and squeezed it hard, like a vise. She let out a scream and squeezed Chelsey's tit just as hard causing Chelsey to scream and cry. Hayley let go and Chelsey's tit was red. "No, keep squeezing. Karrie, grab Chelsey's other boob and squeeze hard with Hayley."

Karrie walked to the other side of the table and squeezed Chelsey's left breast and Chelsey continued to scream and cry as both of her tits were being abused. Karrie smiled and grabbed harder, twisting it at the same time and laughing as Chelsey begged them to stop.

"Ignore her. Keep going, ladies," John said and turned to Rick. He told Rick to face the wall and connected the leg irons to him and the hand irons so that he was spread eagle up against the rock wall. John left him there and went back to the girls, on his way he grabbed a short whip-like thing from the shelf of dildos and held it above Chelsey.

"Keep the action on her tits, while I see how this works," he said and slapped the whip hard against her cunt. Chelsey was sobbing uncontrollably as her mother and sister kept squeezing and John whipped. He then turned the whip around and shoved the handle up into Chelsey's vagina. "Hayley, fuck her with this with your free hand."

Hayley kept pressure on Chelsey's boob and grabbed the whip handle and fucked her big sister. Her cries and begs were interrupted by grunts and moans as Hayley shoved the whip handle further and further into Chelsey. Karrie reached over and rubbed Chelsey's clit with her free hand. John tore the whip out of Chelsey's snatch and Hayley's hand, turned it around, and whipped Karrie's hand, then across her tits leaving a red mark. Karrie recoiled and fell back on the floor, a look of shock on her face as she rubbed her hand.

"I don't remember telling you to do that, Karrie," John scolded her. "Down here it's VERY important that you only act as instructed. I told Hayley to ram Chels with the whip, but not for you to rub her clit. Stand up."

Karrie stood, a tear running down her cheek. "I'm sorry, John," she whimpered.

"Call me 'Sir' and nothing else," John commanded. "Down here, to everyone, I want to called 'Sir.' Understand?" He whipped Karrie's ass, then hit Hayley's big tits which made them jiggle in Chelsey's face. "Chelsey, you can bite Hayley's big nipples if you want and can reach."

Chelsey reached up and grabbed the end of Hayley's left tit with her teeth and bit down hard on her nipple causing Hayley to screech but not move. When Chelsey let go Hayley's nipple was red, wet, and swollen with Chelsey's bite marks across her areola. He took Karrie over to the wall where Rick was chained up. He whipped Rick across his ass hard and he yelped and tried to move but he couldn't. He gave the whip to Karrie and told her to keep it up, which she did. Rick was begging her to stop but she kept on whipping as instructed.

"Karrie, grab the large black dildo from the shelf and fuck Rick up the ass with it. She took the dildo and inserted it into Rick's asshole. He jerked violently to get away but Karrie got it in and proceeded to fuck him with it, holding the black rubber dong with both hands and pushing it in. Rick was now crying.

"Tough guy, eh?" John teased. "You've been pounding your girls up the ass for the past few days, just wanted to be sure you experienced it as well. Ask Karrie nicely to push it in further."

"Karrie please push it in further," Rick whimpered between grunts, breathlessly. Karrie rammed it up as far as she could and Rick yelped again.

"Ok, Karrie, let go. Rick, don't let it fall out," John commanded.

Rick clinched his butt cheeks around the dildo and Karrie backed off. John pushed her against the wall and connected the leg irons next to Rick to Karrie's legs, and the hand irons to her wrists and tightened the chains so they were both up against the wall. He walked back over to Chelsey who looked as if she was in shock, her tits bulbous and red. Hayley continued to squeeze and pinch her nipple.

"Ok, Hayley, time for you and Chelsey to switch. He released the tension and Chelsey sat up, pushing Hayley to the floor. He unlatched Chelsey's hands and feet and she lunged off the table on top of Hayley and smacked her face and pulled her hair so until Hayley started crying.

"You bitch! You stupid cunt!" Chelsey yelled as Hayley cowered on the floor. John pulled Chelsey up by her ponytail and pulled her off of Hayley.

"Ah ah ah," John looked her in the eyes. "Calm down, you'll get your chance at revenge, but when I say so. Now help Hayley up and thank her for doing such a good job following instructions."

Chelsey reached for Hayley's hand and pulled her up. "Thanks, Hayley..." She trailed off not looking at her directly.

"Now, kiss and make up," John laughed. Chelsey and Hayley started making out heavily and grabbing each other passionately.

He separated the two and took Chelsey to one of the cells and pushed her in. She fell to the floor and he locked the cell door with the keypad lock. Chelsey got back up and put her hands on the bars like a convict.

"Hayley, get on the table like Chelsey did." Hayley popped up on the table and allowed John to lock her into the leg restraints, and then she laid back with her hands above her head and got locked into the hand cuffs. He tightened the chains until Hayley was stretched out on the table as Chelsey was before. Her big tits were sprawled out across her chest and Rick grabbed them and held them both together. Hayley had a look of fear. John grabbed both of her nipples and attempted to pick her up by them but her tits only stretched as her body was tight against the table. She shrieked. John let them fall back onto her chest and the table and gave them both a hard smack. He continued to smack them watching them jiggle violently with each hit. Hayley was sobbing now. He leaned over and told her to be a big girl and stop. She stopped her cries and whimpered instead.

Chelsey was sitting on the bed in her cell holding her breasts and staring at the ceiling traumatized. He went over to the cage and told her to get out and go over to Hayley at the rack. Chelsey walked over and looked at her little sister's huge tits and then looked her in the eye and gave the one closest to her a hard squeeze with both hands. Hayley squirmed but didn't scream, so Chelsey leaned over and bit her nipple like she did before which had Hayley crying and squirming again. She then bent over and licked Hayley's clit and then grabbed the folds of skin around it and pulled them hard. This made Hayley shriek and beg Chelsey to stop, which made Chelsey pull harder, stretching her skin. Hayley begged for her parents to make Chelsey stop by they said nothing in return. Hayley continued to cry and beg. Chelsey eventually backed off and smiled at her sister.

Ok, Chelsey, go over to the fucking machine; lay on the weight bench with the stirrups attached to it. John took her legs and feet and locked them into the stirrups and positioned the machine so the dildo was pointed straight at her cunt and touching her pussy lips. He went to the machine and turned it on and the dildo entered her slowly and came back out, then entered her again. He adjusted it so it didn't come all the way out, just barely came to the edge of her cunt while staying inside. It continued to enter her slowly and pull back. Chelsey, still holding her tits, closed her eyes and tilted her head back and moaned, half still in pain, half because she felt good being fucked by a big black dildo.

He went over to Rick, who was still clenching the black dildo in his ass up against the wall. He unchained him, him remove the dildo, and told him to enter his cell, which he did. John locked it behind him.

Then he let Hayley go from the rack and put her in the third cell. She sat on the cot after John locked it. He let Karrie free from the wall and walked her over to Chelsey.

"You get to drive... turn this knob slightly," he pointed at the machine and Karrie slowly turned the knob a click. The machine sped up and the dildo entered Chelsey more quickly, and self-lubricated. Chelsey's breathing and moaning also sped up. John told her to speed it up again, and she did to which Chelsey's soft moans got louder and clearer.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Family of His Own Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds