• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Glorious Experience

A Glorious Experience

"She's a total ice queen." I said. "I have to work overtime to even get a peck on the cheek."

"That's rough dude." Dan said. "I wish I could say I know how you feel, but sometimes I feel like my girl puts out too much."

"Wish I had your problem." I told him. "Are you just going to brag, or do you have any ideas?"

"Like I said, I've never had to coax my girl, so I can't help you get any more out of her. But there was this place I used to go to if you're interested."

"Ya dude, anything."

"You know that adult book store down town?"

"Dude I have the internet, I don't need whack off material."

"You didn't let me finish. So ya that place, you can go into the back and 'preview' the movies. There are a bunch of rooms back there, and they are all connected by holes in the wall. Sometimes there will be someone in the room next to you, all you have to do is stick yourself through and they will help you get off."

"You've done this?"

Dan nodded.

I started to laugh, "man you got blown by some random dude!"

"Says you." Dan quickly replied,"all I know is it was the best head I ever got. I've also heard stories, of guys who got fucked there, and they were pretty convinced it was a pussy on the other side."

"Who told you these 'stories'?"

"I fell for it once, if I give you names you're just going to call them fags. I know they were telling the truth though, and you trust me right?"

I nodded.

"Then there were chicks on the other side."

"I would want to check first, I'm not giving my dick up to some queer."

"You can hear the people from the other room, and if that's not proof enough you can always put your hand through the hole first."

"And it's totally anonymous? My girl would be pissed."

"Ya dude, no one will know."

"Just one more question."

"Shoot."

"How do I know some kid is on the other side there just to mess around? I don't want to fuck some kiddie, and I sure as hell don't need to go to jail."

"They ID anyone who's in the store and looks like they are under twenty five. Everyone there is eighteen, or the store's breaking the law."

"I guess I could give it a shot. You can't tell anyone though, they will probably have the same reaction as me and say I'm gay and shit."

With Dan's promise I decided to check it out later that night. I wanted to go in the dark so not too many people would see me enter. It wasn't weird for a guy to go into a porn shop, but still I was a little embarrassed.

I parked outside the place and walked in. The inside of the store was much more brightly lit than the front. It was only the cars in the parking lot that even told me anything was there. Milling through the aisles were mainly other dudes, but there were some girls. Scanning the room I found a guy wearing a short of uniform and figured he worked there.

"Hi, I was looking to preview some videos to see which I want to rent."

"Certainly, we have booths at the back for doing just that." The man said. "Just try not to make too much of a mess, I have to clean them up at the end of my shift."

I assured the man I wouldn't, but really I wanted to say something less polite. I mean they pay you to do that shit, and that's the job you choose, that's the job you gotta do then.

I walked to the back of the store and opened a door to a hall way filled with more doors. What is this Narnia? It was dimly lit and smelt kind of funny. Definitely not a good settig for a kid's story. I found an open door and entered the room.

There was a lone chair and a television inside. There were a few options on the T.V. I chose one and put in the money required.

It was your average porn, a busty girl fucking some random muscled guy. The girl was cute enough to help me get in the mood, so I sat down and took out my dick.

I had only been stroking for awhile before a voice from the adjoining room echoed into mine.

"Need a little help?"

The voice sounded female enough, but anyone can fake a voice.

"If you can prove you aren't a man, absolutely."

"Would a guy have one of these?"

There wasn't a tonne of light in the room, but the little amount flickering out of the screen was enough to see the pussy held up to the hole.

"Is this enough proof?"

I nodded. Then I remembered that she couldn't see through the wall. I pushed my self through the hole instead.

"Oh my! " The voice said. "Usually the guys here are much closer to average."

Even though I didn't know who exactly it came from, compliments are always welcome.

I felt a soft pair of lips wrap around my prick and suck me in. I leaned my hips forward to give her as much of my pole to work with as possible. The lips started to move up and down on my member. It had been so long since I had a good blow, maybe it was my sensitivity, but this may have been one of the better ones I'd gotten.

"Fuck girl!" I moaned. "Keep going."

I felt her lips around my head and they started moving down my shaft. I felt them keep going, until I knew I was in her throat. It felt so good, so tight, so wet, so warm.

"Damn!" I moaned. "You've almost given me all the help I needed."

I prepared myself for my oncoming orgasm. I couldn't help but slam myself into the wall. I felt my wad rush through my cock and into her mouth. She took her lips off but kept stroking. I felt a gentle kiss on the head and heard a gulp.

"Thanks." I said.

I pulled myself away and stuffed my dick back into my pants.

I considered waiting for her to leave first, to avoid that awkward meeting in the hall, but she was probably doing the same. With only a slight pause, I opened the door and started to exit the store. I was right, I strolled through an empty hallway. I walked through the store and saw the clerk I had spoken to earlier.

"Find what you needed?" He asked.

I nodded before continuing. I left the store, got back into my car, and started to drive home.

Dan was right, that was a good experience, and I didn't see anyone I knew. I guess I'd have to wait a day or two to make sure no one saw me either. I got home and climbed the stairs to my room. My girl was already fast asleep so I kissed her forehead and got into bed.

"So how was it?" Dan asked.

He had called the next morning when he knew my old lady would be at work.

"Not bad." I said. "I might even go again in a couple days."

"Well let me know when you do, I'll catch a ride."

"You know we're good friends, but not that good."

"Guy, I was only suggesting we go together, not in the room at once."

"I guess that would be alright. I'll be alone on Wednesday night, so I was thinking of going then."

"Wednesday is good for me."

"I'll pick you up after dark."

I hung up the phone and continued my morning routine.

Everything in my world was it's normal self for the next couple days. I guess Dan and I were the only ones who knew after all. Thinking the coast was clear for me to go back I went to Dan's to pick him up. We parked in the lot outside the store and went in together.

"I'll let you go first and wait here." Dan said.

I wasn't about to argue and walked to the back of the store. I entered the hallway of doors and picked out the closest one. No one occupied it so I entered. I put some money in and chose a video. I wanted to make enough noise so that if anyone was in the booth next door they would know I was there.

I sat down and started jerking to the video I selected.

"Wouldn't you rather jerk to these?"

I turned to look to the origin of the voice and saw a nipple pushed through the hole. The areola almost filled the entire opening, the girl was obviously turned on, her tip was rock hard.

I quickly stood up and started rubbing myself on the tit.

"I thought so." The voice said.

The woman allowed me to jerk like that for awhile but eventually the tit disappeared.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"Let me taste it." She responded.

I responded by poking myself through, and was greeted by a hot pair of lips. The mouth took me in and the tongue twirled over the ridges of my head.

"Delicious." The voice said.

I felt her mouth leave me, but her grip remained. Next I felt my self surrounded by flesh. I quickly figured out she had taken me between those big tits I had seen one of earlier. They felt so cushy and wonderful as they stroked me up and down.

"Cum for me baby." The voice instructed, "shoot your load all over my big tits."

The breasts stroked and squeezed my shaft, getting me real close.

"I'm about to...agh, ugh...pop." I moaned.

When I stopped flowing I pulled myself out and back into my pants. I left the room and returned to the main store.

"So?" Dan asked.

He could tell from my expression the trip was a success.

"Well where is she?"

"Room ten I think, but..."

Dan took off before I could finish. I wanted to tell him I left a fresh load on her tits, but the hasty man would just have to find that out for himself.

I browsed the store's stock while I waited. It was mostly videos but there were different sections as well. I saw a woman standing next to a table full of dildos and decided to approach her.

She was a tall blonde, probably about 5'8". Skinny, I'd think no more than 100lbs, but still very busty. She had deep blue eyes, the kind you could get lost in.

I introduced myself and she told me her name was Sue. The great thing about meeting girls in a porn shop, there's no small talk needed.

"So which one do you like?" I asked.

"They are all pretty great, but maybe this one."

She gripped a large pink phallus.

What had happened earlier really got my confidence going, I even thought maybe she had been the mouth I used the other day.

"You know, I could help you make the decision."

"Oh ya?"

"I'm kind of an expert at this stuff."

"If you are man enough, take me to your car then."

Dan interupted us as he was coming out of the back.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Sue, meet my friend Dan."

"Is he coming too?"

"Coming where?" Dan asked.

"Your friend was about to help me with shopping." Sue said to Dan.

The only threesomes I'd had were with two other chicks, but I could not say no to the look on Dan's face. Trying something new might be fun, testing how slutty Sue was would just be a bonus.

"Let's go then." I said.

I linked arms with Sue and led her to my car, Dan followed obediently. I opened the back door and led Sue in first. Dan rounded the car and entered via the other side so as to sandwich the girl.

She started things by kissing me while her hands pulled at my belt. After a bit of a struggle she managed to free my cock from its cage. She gripped it and moved on to Dan. Allowing him to sample her tongue she stroked me and used her free hand on Dan's pants. Dan helped her a little and soon she had a cock in each hand.

Sue dropped her head first sucking me off, then turning to Dan. She went back and fourth for awhile before coming up for air.

"Are you two even close?" She asked in frustration.

I explained how we both had made visits to the booths in the back of the store, so we were still a little numb.

"So you'll need to fuck to get off. No offence but your car is a little too small for that."

"We can go to my place." Dan offered.

I was feeling really horny, and wanted to fuck Sue so I agreed. I didn't bother to pull up my trousers and just hopped the console and headed for Dan's house. Sue and Dan took the opportunity the journey gave to continue to get 'acquainted'.

I pulled into Dan's garage. The cover allowed the three of us to maintain our states of undress. Dan lead us in the house, and to his living room.

"Much better." Sue said, "now who's first."

Being a gracious host, Dan offered me the pole position. In the moment I probably would have allowed him to be a little greedy, but I'm glad I didn't get his sloppy seconds.

Sue had left her pants in the car and was now sitting on Dan's couch, spread eagle. She pulled her panties to the side as if to wave me in. Her soaking pussy looked incredibly inviting. I grabbed my dick and was ready to dive in.

"Right in me baby." Sue moaned in anticipation.

I bent my legs so our waists were level and guided myself inside. She let out a loud moan with penetration. Her pussy felt even better than it looked.

As I crammed myself in, her walls clenched on my shaft. Our flesh throbbed as one, I was sure to quickly lose my numbness. The symbiotic relationship of our flesh made its way to our vocal cords. It was like we were members of the same church choir, but without the robes.

I tore into her top, pulling out her plump breasts. They bounced the rest of the way out of her bra as I pumped.

"Where do you want it?" I asked.

"I want to feel you explode inside me!"

How did I know this was that kind of girl? Dan was a good friend so I was sorry to expose him to my sperm for maybe the second time that night, but I was more concerned with my own pleasure.

I pumped right through my orgasm, filling her with my juices. My dick was the dam and when I pulled out the river of jizz started to flow.

"Your up to bat." I said to Dan.

Reading Dan's expression Sue knew he was probably a little grossed out by the thought of entering her cum filled slit.

"How do you feel about anal?" Sue asked Dan.

His knees pleated and he guided himself towards her other hole.

"I thought so-OOO-ooo!" Sue moaned as he entered.

My cum had dripped down to lubricate her ass, but it seemed not to bother Dan.

I watched as my friend pumped into this mystery woman's anus. If her pussy was any indication, I imagined he was experiencing to same brand of amazing I had. It did not take him very long before he made those moans that signalled he was about to shoot.

"Fill me up." Sue instructed my friend.

The skank was determined to be totally cum stuffed. I bet if I had other friends with me at the store, she would have been more than willing to take them on as well.

Dan withdrew leaving Sue even more of a dripping mess.

"Drop me off at the store so I can finish my shopping?" Sue requested.

I had to go in that direction to return home, and I'd like to think I was a little more of a gentleman than Sue's other male partners.

When I pulled up to the store to drop the girl off, I saw something strange. A girl I recognized exiting the store. It was Dan's busty little nymph. Were those the big tits I came between earlier? Dan did say she couldn't get enough. I paused while I fantasized about the unknown situation. She did have a great rack, I liked the ideas I was generating.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Glorious Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 413 milliseconds