• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Holiday Whore

Holiday Whore

12

"You know what you need Tracy?" Nikki said to me, "You need a break, time away to get that cheating scumbag out of your head."

She was probably correct, I hadn't been the same since I'd caught my long term boyfriend of 13 years with another woman. I would've probably dealt with it better if the woman he was cheating on me with was a 20 something hottie. I'm only 32 but I could've still understood the younger model appeal, or even someone around our own age or even a little older but as it was she was old enough to be his granny, I felt absolutely disgusted. She almost put her back out trying to leave in a hurry and would've forgotten her false teeth if I hadn't of swiped them off the sofa at her. I was distraught and kicked him out of my house instantly, still naked with his cock bobbing about, I threw all his clothes out of the window at him and spent pretty much the next week crying about it. I've ignored every single one of his calls and text messages and was luckily out when he came round one time, the neighbours told me he'd been back, banging on the door and proclaiming his love for me, the neighbours told him what they thought of his antics and sent him on his way. Nikki, however, has been my rock throughout this time and I wouldn't have known what I would've done without her around, she's spoken to him and given him a right earful.

"I'm going to get the key to our villa in Lanzarote for you, all you need to do is arrange a flight."

"Really? Are you sure?" I replied.

"Of course, what are friends for?"

"You're the best!" I said throwing my arms around her neck and squeezing her tight and kissing her on the cheek.

"Alright, don't choke me before I get the keys." And off she went towards the kitchen to get the keys which were hanging up. "Oh yeah," she shouted back from the kitchen, "you'll need to hire a car to get there and we just ask that you give the place a little clean."

"It's the least I could do for you, anything you want me to do whilst I'm there?"

"Yup," she said walking back into the living room and tossing me a key. "Have some fun!"

I left a little later and drove home feeling better than I had for a while and a little more upbeat about things after my chat with Nikki. The next thing I needed to do was to get sometime off of work, I gave my boss, Nick, a call as I drove. It rang a couple of times before he answered.

"Well this is ominous, calling on a Saturday afternoon like this?" He said as a way of hello. I was lucky enough to get along well with my boss, I worked as an administrator for him at his own Audio Video Company. It was a small company but a good one, he knew about my history with the granny fucker and had been very supportive during my darker hours.

"Yup you guessed it, I'm after a favour." I replied.

"Go on."

"Nikki has given me the key to her villa in Lanzarote, and well... I'd like to go but need some short notice time off."

The other end of the line was quiet for a bit just the sound of birds twittering in the background. "Nick?"

"Yes, I'm still here. I don't see why not. How long do you want and when? I'll have to get in a temp but I know just the person."

"Nikki by any chance?"

"Of course! She is the reason I'll be short of a person at short notice." He replied with a cheeky tone to his voice.

"Thanks Nick, I'm looking at going for a couple of weeks and as soon as I've found some flights I'll drop you a text. Thank you again."

"No problem Tracy, just promise me one thing? Have some fun."

"I'll certainly try."

He ended the call and I carried on driving home as quick as I possibly could to check on flight availability and car hire. After a little searching on the internet I found a flight leaving on Monday morning for £69, I booked it instantly and then text Nick letting him know I was going to be away for the next couple of weeks. I also managed to book a hire car for £49 for the 2 weeks, it was only a Fiat 500 but it would do for my needs over the 2 weeks

Monday morning came around very quickly. I spent the weekend packing a few things and getting some spending money and also buying a few new bikini's, one of which was labelled as "barely legal" in the shop. The journey to the airport and four hour flight to Lanzarote was pretty uneventful.

I touched down at Arrecife airport shortly after 11am. The pilot announced it was currently 25 degrees Celsius and clear blue skies predicted for the foreseeable future. The warmth was a welcome change as I walked up the walkway before threading my way through the terminal to passport control. I was one of the first few to arrive from the flight. The old Hispanic security guard taking a long look at my picture and then a longer look at my entire body "Si" he finally said handing me back my passport and waving me through. I only had carry-on luggage so didn't need to collect my bags from the baggage concourse. I located the hire car company and after the usual confirmations and signing of paperwork I collected the keys and walked across to the car park and found the car. Opened up the boot and grabbed the Satnav out of my bag before closing the boot and after nearly jumping into the wrong side of the car set off on my way to Playa Blanca.

I followed the Satnav until it led me to outside the gates of a 2 storey villa, like all the buildings in Lanzarote, it was pure white. "Surely this isn't it." I said getting out the car and walking over to the gates. I tried the key in the lock. "Well bugger me, it is." I pushed open the gate, a stone horseshoe shaped driveway made its way round the front of the house. The blinds and curtains all drawn closed. I got back in the car and pulled it into the driveway and shut the front gates. I unlocked the front door and unset the alarm and started to look around. "How on earth have they managed to afford this?"

The front door opened into a small reception room with a set of stairs straight ahead leading up to the second floor. A door to the right led to a games room, complete with a pool table, dart board and a pinball machine. The door to the left from the reception room was for the living room which ran the full depth of the house, I opened the curtains at the front of the room and walked to the back of the room where a set of French doors and windows made up the back wall. I opened the curtains and my mouth dropped open. There was a large patio area with a rattan table and chairs set to one side, three steps then led down to a lower sun terrace area, the centre piece of which was a 20x5 metre swimming pool with a few sun loungers dotted around it. The back drop to all this was the Atlantic Ocean. I just couldn't stop saying "Wow".

I went back inside through a door on the left which then took me into the kitchen diner, this also had two sets of French doors, one on the kitchen end and the other by an oak dining table. I was already to move in by this point. I headed upstairs, there was a door straight ahead, two more to the left and one to the right. I opened the one straight ahead. It was for the master bedroom and again "WOW". The king size bed was to my left facing a set of doors which opened out onto one end of a balcony, at the other end of the balcony was another set of doors. At the far right was an arch way which had a wall blocking the view straight into the room. Curious I went and peered round the corner, it was a fabulous en-suite wet room. Coming off the wall I was peering round was a shower head, no glass sides or curtains. A standalone cast iron roll-top bath, the foot of which appeared to face another set of doors which could be opened onto a small balcony. The wall on the far side was just a massive mirror, making me jump when I thought someone else was there.

I got my phone out of my pocket and dialled Nikki's number, it rang a couple of times before she answered.

"Hey honey, you make it ok?" She asked.

"This place is fucking amazing! How have you kept this quiet for so long, I mean it's just fantastic, the views, the décor, I'm just...well I don't know what I am."

She giggled down the phone at me, "Glad you like it."

"Like it, I love it!" I said unlocking the doors to the balcony and walking out onto it. "You've got a balcony for Christ sake."

Giggling again, "As you're on the balcony I'll point a couple of things out to you. At the end of the garden there is a gate which leads out onto the promenade. That promenade is about 15 miles long and runs the length of the coast. To the right about half a mile up and around the corner is a little local shop which will do you basics of food and water - a lovely old Spanish couple run that. To the left you will be able to see Majures beach, it's a very quiet, small, secluded beach, mainly the locals use it due to it not being very touristy. Just across the promenade from the beach you may be able to see a restaurant/café that does very good food, you can get a table out front and just watch the world go by. Next door to that is a small shop selling everything and anything it can from clothes to tacky presents. If you keep going left, about 2 miles walk is another beach, this one is very touristy. It has banana boats, Jet Ski's, you name it they launch from that beech and there is a bar on the beach. Further on about another mile is the main town of Playa Blanca where there are bars, restaurants, you name it they're all there along the sea front, plus a small beech. If you keep walking then another 3 miles brings you to the Marina Rubicon, which is very well to do. Well that should keep you going for it bit, have fun Tracy."

"Thank you so much again Nikki, speak to you soon." And with that we rang off. I went back downstairs to bring my bag up and get changed into something a little more befitting the weather.

I opened up my bag and spread all my clothes out on the bed and then decided what to wear. I took my jeans off and my top, so I was just standing in a white thong and matching bra. I looked at my slim body in the mirror, at 32 I was more than happy at what I saw in the mirror. I'd always been lucky with my body, I'm lucky that my mum is a very petite lady as well. I'm only 5ft4 and was told at a younger age that although I have the looks to be a model I'm just not tall enough but if I fancied glamour modelling then I'd fit the bill perfectly. There was only one thing on my body I had a real complex with and that was my boobs, but I inherited some money from my Gran, who knew my complex. And I went and used the money to have boob augmentation. I had them increased from 34A up to 34DD and I fucking love them! It's the best thing I've ever done, they had given me so much confidence which I now needed to rebuild after that granny fucker took it from me.

Looking in the mirror, I turned and studied my slim, shapely legs all the way up to my pert bum which I gave a little wiggle to, "Good still no cellulite worries, and those bike rides are doing the trick nicely." I've been blessed with a flat stomach and I've never really had to work hard at keeping it trim, there's a little bit of fat to pinch but I wouldn't want to be stick thin, I want some shape to me. And then encased in my bra were my big boobs, I gave them a squeeze through the material and readjusted them so they were looking full and their best. I pouted as I looked in the mirror at, what others have called a "Cute" face opening my green eyes wide before tying my long bleached blonde hair back into a pony tail. I slipped on a simple white vest top and mid-thing length blue cotton shorts and a pair of low heeled sandals and headed downstairs.

I walked past the swimming pool and skipped down the 5 steps to the gate which led out on to the promenade, the warm air feeling great against my skin. I lifted the catch to the gate and stepped out closing the gate behind me. I stopped and looked first left and down towards the café and beach, there appeared to be a couple of street sellers halfway between me and the café trying their luck on all and everyone and probably me if they were still there when I went to the café later. I turned right and headed up the hill and around the corner and found the shop Nikki had told me about and she was correct, they basically did everything.

A little bell rung as I stepped inside the small shop, the air conditioning feeling cool against my skin and making my nipples go hard through my top. "Hola." Came a friendly greeting from the old man standing behind the counter, his old baseball cap pushed down hard on his head pushing his ash coloured hair out over his ears.

"Hola." I replied and smiled at him.

"English? Yes, no." He said again in his accented Spanish.

"Si."

He nodded in response and started serving a customer who appeared at the counter. I walked around the shop and picked up a few things, bottles of water, snack bars, crisps, apples, crunchy nut cornflakes, milk, cans of cider, bottle of wine and a few other little bits and pieces and headed back to the till.

He smiled again at me, his eyes momentarily flicking down to my protruding nipples, "You're staying at Casa Nikki?" He asked.

"I am indeed." I replied slightly taken aback, "how on earth did you know?"

He just touched the side of his nose in response and carried on punching in the numbers on the till. I paid for the items and left the shop with two carrier bags and walked back down to the villa. The two street sellers were still there further down the promenade, trying their luck. Their skin tone was the darkest I'd ever seen, so dark with the sun shining off them it seemed only to make them darker and give them a strange dark blue hue around them, I was quite fascinated by it.

I went inside the villa and put the food away and then headed down towards the restaurant whilst having a quick cigarette on the way, I stopped at the gate to the promenade and lit up my cigarette and took a couple of puffs and started to walk down the promenade to the café and past the street sellers.

They seemed to have a wide range of stuff for sale, I assumed none of it was original, there was a row of handbags, a couple of which looked good, a row of sunglasses apparently from Ray Ban and Oakley, watches, purses, necklaces, rings. I slowed down to have a little glance at what they had.

"Hola atractivo señora." One of them said.

"Hola." I replied and smiled back at them and carried on my way to the restaurant. One of the waiters was standing on the promenade greeting and meeting potential new customers.

"Hola, señora."

"Hola, this table ok?" I asked pointing to one of the many tables set out the front of the restaurant, it was only a table for two and on the corner closest to the villa. The waiter pulled the chair out for me and I sat down and took the menu from him and started having a browse. I didn't fancy much and in the end just settled for a waffle with chocolate ice cream and a glass of white wine.

The wine came out first and I sipped at it whilst watching the street sellers again as they continued to try their luck, the one who had spoken to me had a clean shaven head and a pair of Ray Ban aviators. He was sitting down on the promenade wall with his back to the ocean and a phone in his hand. He had a simple white Firetrap t-shirt on and a pair of ¾ denim trousers, his arms looking strong and defined. He kept looking up and over at where I was sitting, I kept smiling back at him. His friend or business partner was on his feet and more active, he had a set of Oakley's on instead and had close cropped dark hair and also had a white vest on but with dark tracksuit bottoms on instead and flip flops.

My waffle came out and I picked up the spoon and took the corner off and a small bit of ice cream and looked up at Ray Ban as I slowly put it into my mouth and licked the spoon clean. I did this with the next bite and he didn't take his eyes off me and then the next bite. He called out to Oakley and nodded in my direction, and again I slowly licked the ice cream and waffle off of the spoon. Ray Ban sat and watched me whilst Oakley stood there watching. I ran a finger round the lip of the plate scooping up a little ice cream and slowly licked my finger, my eyes not leaving them. My mind was set, I was about to have some fun. I gulped down the last bit of my wine and shuddered at the taste after the sweet dessert, I left 10 euros under the glass and stood up and walked towards the street venders.

"Hola." They both said in unison.

"Hola." I replied, "Do you speak English?"

Ray Ban shook his head and Oakley shrugged his shoulders.

"Habla usted Español? - Do you speak Spanish" Oakley said.

It was my turn to shrug my shoulders and look blankly at them. "Mi casa." I said and pointed up the promenade to where I was staying and then I pointed at both of them in turn and used a finger to beckon them to me. They understood what I was getting at as big broad smiles spread across their faces.

"Vamos!" Ray Ban said and they started to pick up their gear, I started walking up the promenade, my heart thumping heavily in my chest. I got to the gate and opened it up and looked back and they were heading up this way. I went up the 5 steps and past the swimming pool and went and first unlocked the French doors and sat back down at the rattan table and chairs. The one wearing the Ray Ban's came through the gate first and looked around before spotting me and walking up the steps, dropping his bag by the side of the pool. Oakley followed suit and they both sat down on the chairs opposite me, Oakley on the left and Ray Ban on the right. My heart was beating so fast now I thought it would leap out of my chest soon.

"Well then, here goes nothing." I said to myself and stood up and walked over to Ray Ban and sat sideways on his lap, putting my arm round his shoulders and placing the other hand on his muscular chest and looking at his eyes through the sunglasses, I moved my head down to his and give him a gentle kiss on the lips. He put a hand on my thighs and started running his hand up and down my thighs, I parted my legs slightly and I felt his hand run up the inside of my shorts.

"No puedo esperar para chuparlos tetas." - I can't wait to suck on them tits. Oakley said as he adjusted himself in his tracksuit bottoms. Ray Ban reached around me and grabbed a boob through my top and squeezed it hard. I threw my head back in pleasure and he squeezed my other boob as he hand ran further up my thigh to the point where his hand met my knicker material, he expertly moved it the side and ran a finger down my pussy. Ray Ban kissed my neck as he continued squeezing my boobs through my vest material with his other hand. I ran a hand down to his crotch and gave a squeeze to what felt like a log in his ¾'s. He pulled my vest top up and over my head and expertly unclasped my bra in one swift move, he then ran both his hands up and under my bra and for the first time I felt his hands on my naked boobs, squeezing and pinching my boobs and nipples. Twisting my nipples and sending bolts of pleasure through my body.

Oakley had a massive smile on his face and stood up and approached me as I sat on Ray Bans lap slowly gyrating my bum on his crotch, his lump getting increasingly big. I then noticed the lump in Oakley's tracksuit bottoms and my mouth dropped open in astonishment. He grabbed it at the base through the material, it was almost down to his knees! I reached out and squeezed it through the towel material, it was so thick. I pulled at his waistband and slowly tugged them down, he was clean shaven down below and then the thick base of his cock came into view and my excitement levels rose. I pulled his trousers further down, his heavy balls coming next and still I kept pulling his trousers down until finally it sprang into view. A full 12" of heavenly black cock and I was about to enjoy every last inch of it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Holiday Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds