• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Wedding Trilogy Ch. 01

A Wedding Trilogy Ch. 01

Part I

The Traffic Stop

The road was dark and unlit. The moon was dodging in and out of the puffy white clouds that looked like a flock of sheep running across the sky. She had been at a bachelorette party for one of her girlfriends. Several beers and three "Jaeger-bombs" later she was cruising along lost and trying to find her way back to the Interstate and then to her hotel.

She never saw the Stop Sign at the intersection. In fact, she didn't even see the cross street.

From out of nowhere, in the fashion of a children's cartoon the blue lights appeared and she heard the wail of the siren. Her mind was racing. Where was the registration? This is a rental car. How much trouble will she be in? Is it going to make the national news? Will it affect her job? What if she doesn't have money for the fine? She can't afford to go to jail the night before the wedding. She had flown 1,000 miles to be a bridesmaid in her sister's wedding. Now everything was in jeopardy because of a few extra drinks. Sobriety was a near instant response, or so it seemed.

She coasted to a stop and waited. A tall uniformed patrolman approached the car and asked for her license and registration. She tried to conceal her intoxicated state but her distinctly affective speech pattern betrayed her as the officer asked for her license and registration and proof of insurance. She looked up at him as she fumbled for her papers.

He was medium height and build with a thin mustache, blonde hair and blue eyes which were seemed even deeper because of his dark blue uniform. There was a noticeable bulge in his crotch which was close to eye level from her seated position in the car. She couldn't help but notice his gaze was not on her license but rather on her legs and cleavage.

Her short skirt had rolled up slightly revealing the upper thighs of her bronzed and toned legs and the slightest hint of color from her thong that barely covered her crotch. His eyes traced down the shapely calf to her ankles and spike heels.

She spoke and his attention went back to her face. She had flawless skin with the smooth texture and patina of a porcelain doll. Her lips were naturally full and inviting, the pale iridescent lipstick she wore gave highlight and blended accent to her pastel eye shadow and her dark blond hair. Her crystalline blue eyes were so enchanting that he totally lost his concentration. His partner, standing at the rear of the car, called his name and asked if everything was okay.

He muttered a nearly inaudible affirmative response as he now was visually engaged with the gentle curve of her ample breasts. Her cleavage opened the valley of delight and a pathway to reveal erect nipples that screamed for attention. He was totally transfixed and barely heard her as she slurred her words and asked: "Wha' d I do Occifer?"

His partner now intervened and asked her to step out of the car. She began to open the door as the first officer jerked back from his reverie and attempted to regain his composure.

As the door opened and one shapely leg and slender ankle came out followed by the second to place her spike heels onto the pavement. His partner was now aware of the reason for the first officer's distraction and non-responsive manner.

The first officer asked if she had been drinking. She laughed.

"I was at a bachelorette party."

"There was a male stripper dressed like a cop. Was that you? Because, I got really horny."

"No ma'am", The officer replied.

"Ma'am, I am afraid we may have to take you in."

She smiled, "Will you put me in handcuffs?"

"Yes ma'am", he replied.

"Oh good I like it when my hands are cuffed."

"But I can't really go to jail because I would lose my job and the wedding is tomorrow and I am a bridesmaid and..."

She went on and on about her flight and dress fitting and the party etc..

She began laughing uncontrollably and both officers asked what was funny?

She flashed those magical blue eyes at them, those eyes that would melt the resolve of any man, and she said:

"I read the side of your car."

"It says, To protect and swerve, I mean serve."

"How about you protect and I serve?"

At first they didn't understand what she was implying.

Then she said: "Come on guys I can't go to jail."

"Just put me in handcuffs and take me to my hotel."

"You will be protecting me and I will serve you."

"I will do whatever you command."

"You can use me any way you want."

"I can see by the bulges in your pants that you would rather fuck me than arrest me."

"Command me please."

"It turns me on."

"I'm kinda kinky that way."

The two officers stepped back and conferred for a minute.

The partner stepped forward, grabbed her sharply by the arm, spun her around, slammed her against the car, pulled her arms behind her back and placed her in handcuffs. He roughly pulled her arm and ushered her to the back of the car, bent her over and pressed her head against the trunk lid. He stepped back and pulled his gun, training it on her. The first officer now stepped forward and began to frisk her.

His hands were hot on her cool skin as he ran them down the length of her body. When he reached her legs he ran both hands down her left leg from her thighs to her ankles and back up, disappearing under her skirt and brushing against her crotch and thong. He asked:"What's this?" as he pulled harshly on the cloth covering her crotch until it broke.

"What are you hiding in there?", he asked as his hand went back to her mound.

He could feel her heat and the moistness of her succulent pussy. He declared that he would need to search further as his fingers explored her labia and then dove deeply into her warm moist heaven.

She moaned first with surprise and then with delight as he probed her with his fingers as she was bent over the trunk of the car on the side of the road. A car passed, then a second. She knew her pussy was exposed and the drivers could see she was being fingered in public.

Not only did she not care, she actually found it exciting and her arousal was increasing with each passing car. The officer was lingering with his fingers playing in and out of her, tweaking her clit and probing her deeper and deeper. She was almost there. She could feel the volcanic energy welling up inside her, ready to explode.

He withdrew his fingers and she nearly fainted.

"No!", she screamed.

"Don't stop now."

"Please?"

He backed away as his partner holstered his weapon and approached her. He grabbed her by the hair dragged her to the side of the car and onto the soft grassy area. He forced her to her knees.

"Now, Bitch," he shouted. "Unzip my pants and take out my cock and ask permission to suck it good."

She could feel her juices flowing again. They were beginning to seep from her pussy and roll down her tanned thighs. His cock was thick, not especially long but not small either, about average in length but the girth was about half again larger than anything she had ever seen. She could only imagine how it would feel inside her. She looked up at him and asked as she had been told:

"May I please suck you and make you cum, Sir?"

"No!", he said, "you may not make me cum."

The first officer had now joined them. The partner gave her more instruction.

"You said you want to serve, well now you are going to serve us both."

"Unzip his pants and take out his cock."

"Begin stroking it but don't you dare make him cum."

The throbbing between her legs was now nearly unbearable. She needed to be filled with a hard pulsating penis. She wanted so badly to feel a shaft inside her. It was all she could do to maintain her focus on her assignment. She was sucking and stroking one bulging cock as she moved her other hand rhythmically up and down the shaft of the other. The thought of serving these two cocks was overwhelming. Kneeling in the grass she sucked and massaged the balls of one as she stroked the other. Cars were passing. Headlights flicked by in a regular stream and flow. No one stopped but obviously they could see this servant performing her duty as directed. An occasional honk of a horn indicated as much.

Again her pleasure was growing. Her moans were now audible and increasing in their frequency and intensity.

Once more she felt the strong hands on her and the fingers gripping her hair. The partner again commanding her as he pulled her head back from his cock. She could see the glistening monster as the lights of the cars reflected off its shiny surface. She ached to feel it. She stretched her neck and pursed her lips attempting in vain to maintain contact with her prize.

The partner jerked her head around and forced her face to the grass.

"Keep your ass up", he shouted.

The first officer still had not spoken. It was obvious that he was simply going to use her as the partner directed. It was her job to comply and serve their carnal desires. She felt, first one hand and then another on her ass, gliding gently across both cheeks as one might due to a piece of marble looking for imperfection, there was none. Then the fingers to her pussy again and she nearly came instantly. She was now so aroused that her mind was beginning to blur with desire and anticipation. She was fulfilling her most primal desire and need, to serve and be used for the pleasure of another.

The first officer was now kneeling near her head. The partner instructed her to take the first officer's cock in her mouth and suck him off. She looked ahead and saw the mushroom form at the end of the finely veined shaft. The dimensions were unremarkable but the shape and form were exquisitely beautiful, reminiscent of a Renaissance sculptor. A work of marble art embodied in flesh. She moved her head forward, opened her mouth and his perfect penis disappeared between her perfect lips. She began her head and lip movement synchronized with her superbly delicate and erotic suction.

Meanwhile, as the hands on her ass grasped her hips from both sides. She felt the power. She felt the girth. She felt her body nearly collapse in rapture as the partners cock found its target.

He thrust hard into her aching, tight, and dripping pussy. Her juices flowed freely. Her body was in spasm. Her orgasm was building with each crashing thrust of his exquisite hardness.

She could feel the first officer's cock beginning to jerk and pulsate in her mouth. She heard him let out the only words he had uttered thus far.

"Oh My God!" he screamed.

"I'm cumming."

And he released a torrent of white hot semen into her mouth. It shot down her throat, causing her to cough slightly.

The Partner yelled at her.

"Don't you dare spit that out."

"Swallow every drop of his cum."

She had no choice but to comply. It was her duty and her place.

Her own forces were reaching a crescendo. It was all she could do to maintain her balance and not collapse. The Partner pounded her harder and harder. With each stroke she felt the wonderful thickness of his shaft fill her. She could contain it no more. His cock was beginning to throb within her.

Her muscles were starting to spasm. Her body trembled. Adrenaline flooded her system. Her eyes were nearly fully dilated and her skin was on fire. Her pussy tightened around the thick shaft and she let out her own squeal and gushing display. Juices flowed freely over his hard cock as she could no longer contain her mounting passion. Her rapturous shriek of release pierced the darkness like a knife and could be heard for miles. She came with such violence that she thought her heart might just seize up and she would die.

Adding to her frenzy was the knowledge that she had fulfilled her purpose. She felt his hands tighten on her hips and pull her back toward him as he made his deepest and final thrust inside her. She could feel the Partners spasms and heard his quiet but intense guttural vociferations of pleasure as he released his monstrous blast of cum inside her. She felt the warmth of his fluid as it filled her. She felt him jerk uncontrollably within her pussy. She lost count of her orgasms as one flowed into the next until she was exhausted.

She woke as the sun was breaching the horizon. It was morning. Her hands were no longer cuffed and the police car was gone. Her pussy was throbbing and the combined juices of her own orgasms along with the Partners cum were oozing out of her gushing pussy. She was lying face down in the grass on the side of the road. Her ass was bare and exposed as cars went by.

One car pulled over and stopped. She thought someone was going to help her up and direct her to the hotel. Two young men approached her. One knelt in front and one behind. She felt two hands running across her ass. She felt a strong hand grasp her head by her hair and shout:

"Good morning, bitch."

"Time for breakfast and here's your sausage...

"Suck on it good".

A hard thick cock had found its target as she tilted her ass and her pussy opened to receive the new member. She was fulfilling her purpose. She was born to serve.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Wedding Trilogy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds