• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tangled

Tangled

12

Hello I'm Ben Black, and I work in computer systems and I'm forty-seven years old and divorced. My daughter Cynthia who's twenty-one moved away to find work after finishing her masters in Physics. But now she is returning home and this is our story.

My mobile rang and from the contact picture I could see it was Cynthia my daughter. I answered it.

"Hello Cynthia."

"Hello dad. How are you?" she enquired.

"I'm fine Cynthia. Its good to hear your voice my dear."

"Listen dad, I will be home tonight on the 11pm flight and could you pick me up?"

"Of course I can. I'm really looking forward to seeing you."

"Thanks dad. See you soon. Love you. Bye." And she hung up.

I couldn't be happier my daughter was coming home and it had been ten long months since she moved away to work. And ironically it was ten years to the day since her mother Judy went off with a religious sect led by some bible thumping crazy pastor. But that's a whole different story.

I left the house a little after ten to make the airport in good time as I was eager to see Cynthia. She was the one good thing that came out of my marriage. I waited in arrivals for her plane to land and I had purchased a big bunch of flowers for her. Cynthia loved flowers, especially roses.

"Dad! Over here dad!" I heard Cynthia shout excitedly from the back of the exiting passengers.

Dropping her cases she ran over and threw her arms around my neck giving me a massive hug.

"God I missed you dad," She said. Her eyes filled with tears of joy. "I missed you so so much."

"I missed you too my dear," I said. "I got you a little something on the way over."

"Oh the roses are gorgeous dad," She replied. "You remembered dad. Thank you so much."

"How was the flight?" I enquire. "Fine, just fine dad." Came the reply.

I grabbed her suitcases and we made our way back to the car and shortly after midnight we got home. AndI opened a bottle of wine I was saving and we chatted for a while as she filled me in on how her job was going. She explained how she had been transferred to a local university here.

"Isn't that great dad," She said enthusiastically. "I will need to move in for a bit until I get my own place. But I won't be in your hair that long."

"Hold on, don't be silly," I said. "Your room is just as you left it. Stay as long as you like Cynthia. Hey, it will be nice to have a woman around the place again." I chuckled.

"Cool dad." She replied. And I carried her cases to her room and kissed her goodnight.

The following morning Cynthia was rushing around like a headless chicken.

"Bye dad, gotta go can I borrow the car?" she shouted from the living room.

"Ok!" I shouted from the kitchen before hearing the door slam and the car drive off. I sipped my morning coffee and thought it was nice to have my baby home. God look at the time I better get moving myself I thought.

I jumped in for a shower and afterwards as I was passing Cynthia's room I stopped and looked in thinking how good it was to have my little girl back. I spotted some clothing in the middle of the floor just inside her door and thinking she dropped some laundry I picked it up.

It was her underwear. Bright pink boy shorts size ten to be exact. Now for reasons I cannot explain I held them in front of me examining them. You could still see the faint outline of where her pussy had nestled in the crotch.

My cock started twitching as I became aroused by these knickers and before I knew it I had buried my nose in the crotch savouring the sweet scent of her body spray and pussy. My cock was now tenting through my jocks and a small wet patch was starting to show.

God her scent is intoxicating I thought as I buried my nose in deeper in her knickers inhaling her sweet fragrance. Just then my conscience kicked in snapping me back to reality.

These were my daughter's knickers I thought. I mean its wrong, very wrong. But my cock did not care as it craved relief and it had been a long long time since I had a scent this sweet in my nose.

I dropped my jocks on the ground and lay back in her bed and placing her shorts on my nose I once more drifted into a pussy scented sexual delirium. I started to tug my cock as I deeply inhaled her scent.

Deeper and deeper I inhaled the scent of her pussy as I pressed my nose hard into the crotch. My balls ached and my cock oozed pre-cum. I was getting close to blowing my load now, so very close.

"Dad! Oh God dad!" The shocked sound of Cynthia's voice sent panic through my body. She had come back for some reason. Panicking I bolted upright and attempted to cover my shame with her knickers.

"Oh God, I'm sorry Cynthia," I blurted out. "I'm Sorry you had to see me like this." But before I could say another word she was in front of me.

"Its ok dad," She said. "really its ok."

"Oh God," I whimpered. "I am so very very sorry." As I covered my face with my hands in shame.

"Its fine dad, please don't panic." She whispered. Kissing me gently on the head.

"I know you are a man with desires just like every other man dad." she continued. "And I'm glad you like my scent."

"Oh Cynthia, go please. Just leave me alone," I pleaded. "I don't want you to see me like this."

"I want to help you dad," She said. "Its not like I haven't seen your cock before. Remember that time I walked into the shower?" She giggled. As she removed her knickers from my cock and tossed them to the floor.

"You were only eleven then." I replied. "This is totally different. You are my daughter for fucks sake."

"Shush dad, Its ok." She said softly. Before taking my rigid shaft in her hand and without saying another word she licked its entire length. Her were lips sucking and savouring the head while she slowly licked my oozing pre-cum.

"Please stop Cynthia, please this is wrong." I groaned. Half heartedly.

"Its ok dad, I don't mind. I really want to suck your cock. Just relax and let me take care of this." She replied smiling up at me with her big beautiful blue eyes.

She continued to lick my cock and massage my balls. I watched as she ran her tongue up and down my shaft. Her tongue danced about the head of my very swollen cock.

"God you are nice and big dad," She cooed. "I love how you taste."

Swallowing my cock all the way to down to my balls again she sucked hard. Sweat rolled down my brow and I let out a long moan as I clinched the sheets hard in my hands.

"Fuck that's good Cynthia." I exclaimed. Yielding to this intense sexual moment. I closed my eyes and let my wonderful orgasm start to wash over me.

"Oh God, I am going to cum. Oh fuck Cynthia. Suck it, suck it hard" I urged.

My balls tighten and they cried enough. The flood gates opened and my cock started to fill her mouth with cum. My heart was pounding like it would explode as I gasped for air. God my cock felt so good in her mouth and my sweet Cynthia had swallowed every bit of my load.

As the heat of my orgasm dissipated she continued to lick my cock as it went soft.

"There, I bet that feels better dad." She giggled.

I was still breathless and speechless when she got up. My chest was heaving from the sexual effort.

"Got to go dad," She said smiling. " I just have to change something first."

Lifting her skirt up she yanked off her knickers giving me a glimpse of her beautiful pussy. She pulled on another pair as she looked at me with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"Here you go dad," She giggled as she tossed me her knickers. "They are a bit wet but I think you'll like them. And I'd like more of that later." She turned and left for work again.

I lay there on the bed in disbelief at what happened. I was sucked off by my own daughter and it was amazing. Jesus you are sick Ben I thought to myself and turning to get up I saw the panties she took off beside me. I picked them up and they were very wet and sticky with Cynthia's juices.

I pressed my face into the crotch and it was still warm, her raw scent was incredible. Greedily I licked the wet sticky crotch savouring the taste of her nectar. My cock was starting to go hard again when I heard my phone ringing and I went to answer it.

It was work they wanted to know if I was ready with the project. I lied and said I need another day. Because the truth was I was mentally and physically wasted. And if they could see me standing here stark naked with my daughter's wet panties in my hand I would be sacked not to mention labelled a pervert.

Again I buried my face in those wonderfully scented panties sucking and licking and savouring the last of her honey. I wrapped them around my cock and started to fuck her knickers. It didn't take long before my balls were pumping cum into the crotch. God it felt good, real good.

Staring at her cum filled shorts I was filled with a sense of deep remorse and revulsion. They were after all were my daughter's knickers. I tossed them into the washer and after the cycle had finished I placed them on the rack to dry and headed to the shower.

I must have been in there a while as I had lost all track of time. I checked my watch and it was 3:50pm. I dried off and got dressed and made a strong cup of coffee. And I sat down to try and make sense of what had transpired.

Clasping my forehead as I feverishly ran through the events of the morning a cold sweat broke out and a shiver went down my spine. God I thought to myself you are a pervert. Never ever in my wildest dreams had I thought of my baby like that before. How could I let it happen, Christ I could be arrested if it was discovered and I'll burn in Hell for this I thought.

My train of thought had been interrupted by my mobile ringing. It was Cynthia, and I let it ring out. She rang again and I answered.

"Hi dad, are you ok? You took a while to answer the phone" she asked.

"I'm ok Cynthia I was in the shower."

"I may be late this evening with work so I will see you when I get in dad."

"That's fine pet." I said.

"Dad I love you so very much." She replied.

"I know you do babe," I said. "I love you too." And she hung up.

I tried to watch TV but my mind kept wandering back to the morning's events. I rehearsed what I would say to Cynthia when she got home. How this was a horrible mistake and I would beg forgiveness from her and promise never to mention it again.

But deep down in the darkest recesses of my soul I knew I wanted more. I wanted to lick my baby's Pussy and god how I wanted to fuck her brains out. Something dark had awoken inside me.

Cynthia got in about 10pm and I had made her some supper. I waited for her to finish eating before I spoke.

"Listen Cynthia about this morning." I started. But before I could say another word she placed her fingers over my lips.

"Shush dad," She said. "Its fine really. I love you and that's all that matters."

Taking her fingers away she placed her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. I pulled her close my hands were all over her body. We kissed for what seemed an eternity before she breathlessly broke off from our embrace.

"God how I have wished for the longest time to be held in your arms and kissed like that dad. I love you so much." She said looking at me with those amazing deep blue eyes of hers.

"I love you too babe." I replied. Kissing her lightly on her soft neck.

"Why don't you head to bed dad," she said. "I'll tidy up here first."

A few minutes later my door opened and there stood Cynthia completely naked. Removing her hairclip she shook out her long auburn hair. For a brief moment I saw my little girl standing there as she had done many times before on a stormy night asking to come into my bed.

But now my little girl had been transformed into a glorious example of womanhood, a goddess that would put Venus herself to shame. She had a devilish twinkle in her eyes as she lustfully stared at me. Placing her hands on her hips she spoke. "Did you think I'd forgotten dad?" I didn't reply.

I continued to savour her amazing body. God her breasts looked magnificent, they were about a firm 36B and they defied gravity as they proudly stuck out of her chest. Slowly I let my eyes wander down her well toned body. Her beautiful bulging pussy was clean shaven apart from a landing strip.

Gliding across the room to the bed she climbed in and straddled my body lowering herself onto me. My erect cock pressed against her pussy. Slowly she started to rub her pussy along my shaft. I could feel she was already very wet as she coated my cock with her honey.

"Your cock feels wonderful dad," She purred. "Its nice and big, and hard."

Leaning into me she pressed her lips to mine. I pulled her closer and as we kissed passionately our tongues danced in each other's mouths tasting, probing and savouring the moment.

"I love you pussy babe," I said. "It looks incredible and feels so wet."

"Lick it, lick my pussy," She whispered in my ear. "I know you want to dad."

She moved her pussy over my face and I deeply inhaled her scent. A burst of electricity went through my entire body as I started to suck her sweet, sweet nectar from her pussy. She pressed harder to my lips and I gently kissed her soft folds before running my tongue along its entire length.

Moaning deeply she started to rock back and forth on my mouth grinding her pussy into my face. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could and she let out a deep long groan.

"God I am going to cum dad my pussy is on fire." She sighed. Her grinding became more urgent when suddenly she exclaimed. "Fuck I'm cumming dad, I'm cumming."

I could feel her pussy throbbing and my face was awash with her cum. I sucked her pussy hard swallowing all her sweet cum that I could. As the heat of her orgasm eased she kissed me passionately saying. "Dad I love you. God I'm crazy about you."

I cradled her in my arms as she gently kissed my neck, she moved down again and placed her pussy on my hard cock. I could still feel her pussy pulsate as she slid up and down its entire length.

"That's so good babe." I whispered. And sitting up she grabbed my cock and placed the head between her soft folds. I watched as my engorged cockhead slid into her love nest and slowly she took me deep inside her. It felt like my cock was being enveloped in silk she was so wet and tight.

"Oh God dad your cock feels amazing inside. God its so big." She moaned as she bit her bottom lip. I started to suck her nipples and she moaned loudly as she started to ride my cock. "Fuck its good. I feel so full." She gasped.

I could feel her juices running down my balls and down the crack of my ass. Never have I experienced love making as passionate or as wet as this.

"That's it babe, fuck my cock hard. God I love your pussy." I urged her as I squeezed her tits. "Its your Pussy now dad." She sighed. Her pussy clinched my cock hard as she continued to fuck me.

I started to thrust my cock into her driving it in as hard and far as I could. She gasped. "That's it dad fuck your girl, fuck me good."

I could feel my balls tighten as they prepared to let loose. "I can feel you are nearly ready to cum, please cum inside me dad." She moaned.

"Jesus Cynthia I'm coming." I gasped. And grabbing her ass I drove my shaft in as deep as I could and my cock exploded into her pussy. Cynthia shrieked. "Oh yes dad fill my pussy, fill me up." Her pussy clinched my cock hard as it started to milk my balls dry.

Her pussy felt like it was on fire and moaning loudly she said. "I'm going to cum, Jesus I want to come right on your cock dad." And letting my cock slip out she started to grind her clit on its head. My balls were soaked with our love juices and I was in ecstasy, it was amazing.

I could feel her juices flowing onto my shaft as she continued to ride her orgasm on my cock. Smiling she leaned forward and gave me a long slow Kiss her chest heaving and covered in sweat.

"God." She gasped. "Hold me close dad." Nuzzling into me I could feel her pussy was throbbing with the heat of her orgasm and she was shaking from the intensity. "God I love you Dad, I love having your cum in my pussy." she said. Kissing her gently on her head I whispered "Thank you pet."

She lay there on top of me nuzzling into my neck gently kissing me. Her breasts pressed firmly to my heaving chest and her wet pussy pressed hard on my cock. I pulled her close and gently kissed her forehead.

"Fuck that was amazing dad." She whispered. "Was it like this with mum?" she enquired.

Her question caught me by surprise. What could I say but "No!" "It was never like this." I continued. "Your mother was very religious. And she really didn't like sex, especially this kind of sex."

"So how did she get pregnant with me?" she asked enquiringly as her fingers gently fondled my ear.

"Got her drunk." I said.

Lifting herself up she started to laugh. Her tits bounced all over the place as her laughter shook her body.

"You got her Drunk dad!" She giggled.

"Yep, rat arsed" I laughed. "I did it one night in frustration. And I fucked her brains out. And that's how you came about." I said.

"Boy was she fucking mad at me." I continued. "She hated being pregnant with you. But I was thrilled. And I was over the moon when you were born. You were most beautiful baby I ever saw."

"Aw dad, that's why I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too. God how I love you Cynthia my love." I replied.

She snuggled her head back under my chin and we drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

The next morning around six am I was awoken by the sound of the shower, the smell of sex still hung heavy in the air and my cock and balls were still sticky from our love making. Cynthia called to me from the shower. "Come on dad, you need to wash the smell of sex off before work."

She popped her head out of the shower room and with a smirk on her face she said "You have to wash. And I'll take care of that too." She giggled pointing at my erect cock.

I followed her into the shower. God her body was exquisite her ass was beautiful her breasts full and perky and that pussy. God it is incredible looking. She grabbed a washcloth and started to rub my chest and continued all the way to my erect cock.

Taking me in her mouth she licked and sucked my shaft, I moaned loudly and my breathing quickened as she continued to suck my cock. Standing back up she placed her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately. My hard cock pressed against her belly and Cynthia reached down and placed it between her legs and started rub her wet pussy along my shaft as we kissed.

Handing me a wash cloth she asked. "Will you wash my back dad please?" I grabbed the cloth and she spun around, god her ass looked amazing and I started to wash her back. "Oh that's feels so good dad." she said as I continued to wash down her back.

I let the cloth slowly reach her ass and I ran my fingers into her engorged pussy. She moaned loudly. I reached around grabbing her tits and squeezed them gently while kissing the back of her neck.

My cock dangled between the cheeks of her ass and she reached back and grabbed my cock and started to rub her pussy with it. "Put it in dad, I want it in my pussy." she pleaded.

I eased my cock into her tight pussy and God it felt good as she leaned forward and slowly pushed herself all the way down my shaft. I rubbed her back slowly as I started to fuck her pussy. "Oh Dad your cock is so hard." she gasped. "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Show me how much you love me." She begged.

I quickened the pace and grabbing her hips I thrust my cock hard into her tight velvety pussy. "Fuck me, fuck me hard." She groaned urging me on. My balls were slapping against her as thrust after thrust became ever harder drawing long deep gasps from her quivering body.

"Jesus Christ." I said in a loud long groan. My balls began to pulsate as I rammed my cock home. My cum started to flood her pussy and it clinched my cock hard as it pumped into her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tangled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds