• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 06

Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 06

12

A lot of readers wanted to know what it's like to be Ally's boyfriend.

Well, my name is Roger and I am here to tell you all about it. I'll first give you an overview of what my (sex) life was like before I met Ally, then I'll share with you a very special story from the very beginning of our relationship.

I am a fucking loser; this is especially so, now that I am with Ally, but even before I met her, I was a loser by any measure. As a grown man, I spent an unhealthy amount of time whacking off, sucking cock and pleasuring other people, mostly men. I loved degrading, humiliating and depreciating myself in any way I liked and loved getting myself into as much trouble as I could while doing so, just for the fun of it. Although I was blessed with a huge cock, hardly anyone ever got to see it - certainly not a lot of women. Although I considered myself heterosexual, I was on my knees several times a day sucking and jerking off cocks. Why? Simple: men have the natural ability to separate sex from emotion, which makes them perfect for casual, degrading sex. Besides, there are a lot of things you can do with a cock that you can't do with a cunt: you can slap it in my face, shove it down my throat, shove it up my ass or when it's time to cum, deposit the warm gooey sperm right in the middle of my face with half inch accuracy.

Because I was too much of a wimp and a loser to have any kind of relationship before I met Ally, I used the services of call-girls on a semi-regular basis; although these girls had no real interest in me, I still went out of my way to make them think I was the biggest wanker and loser in the world. I always paid for an hour and told them they could leave as soon as I had cum. I rarely lasted longer than ten minutes; I always made sure my balls were filled to the brim and that I was horny as fuck. I almost never lasted long enough to actually penetrate her, let alone give her a good fuck. Usually a 30-second hand- or blowjob was more than enough to make me gush and sent her back on her way. The girls knew this and rarely took off their clothes anymore. They just stuffed a hand down my pants, gave me a few rough strokes and by the time they had undone my pants with their other hand, my cum was usually seeping out of my cock. Sometimes, when I was feeling particularly randy, I went one better yet and whacked myself off while the girl was still putting away the money; then she 'd just look at me with a sad smile on her face. Most girls would just fit me in on their way to a real client. The real pathetic thing was that I was usually horny again barely ten minutes later!

During college, I also manned a truck stop gloryhole every other Wednesday for almost seven months. I just sat there for about six hours, sucking every cock that got shoved through that hole, swallowing their slimy loads. Sometimes I'd get four or five, sometimes on busy nights, I'd get like twenty or twenty-five... black, white, big, small, thick, thin... I just put them in my mouth and sucked out their loads, no questions asked. I had a standing arrangement with Claire, the 59-year old, fat bathroom attendant; every other Wednesday between 7pm and 1am, the gloryhole was mine, in return for licking and eating her out at the end of her (and my) shift: a dreadfully unpleasant and humiliating experience. Because of all the cock-sucking I had been doing, I was usually sporting quite a boner and so more often than not I couldn't help myself and jerked myself off with Claire's fat legs wrapped around my head and her sordidly wet cunt rubbing up and down my face.

There, that ought to give you an idea of what a sad wanker I was, before I met Ally. To me, she was my salvation and the key to a new life. For her, I was the perfect victim for her fetish.

From the very beginning, Ally made it clear that she didn't want to get into any sort of physical relationship with me until she was completely ready for it. Although she had been sexually active with all of her former boyfriends (and quite soon too, from what she told me) I agreed to her terms. Although I was constantly hard and horny for her and she told me she masturbated almost non-stop when I wasn't with her, I respected her rules and didn't see any action for many months. Aside from a kiss on the cheek, occasionally on the lips and a warm cuddle, there was no touching of any kind: I was not allowed to see her private parts, touch her anywhere near her breasts, ass or crotch. In the fourth month of our 'going steady', our entire relationship and its future would be defined by a single incident. It was a Friday evening and Ally had been hanging around my place, my one bedroom studio apartment; studying officially, but she had spent more time in front of the TV than her books. By the end of the afternoon, there was a ring at the door. Answering the door's intercom, I learned that it was some guy looking for Ally and so I passed her on.

"Hello. Who? Nick who? Oh right. How are you? Come on up, I am in 12B. I'll buzz you in."

When she hung up the horn, she turned to me and said: "It's Nick, an old boyfriend. Can you open the door, I've gotta go freshen up."

About a minute later, there was a knock at the door. I went to open it and greeted this giant, muscular guy, who looked like he could have doubled for Stallone. I showed him into the living room, got him a beer and after we sat down, he said that he had gotten this address from Ally's parents. He was organizing some sort of high school reunion and was gathering information anyway he could; he seemed like a pretty decent fellow. Just when I thought that he was going to be a minor inconvenience, Ally walked back into the living room... I couldn't believe it: before she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt; now - after she'd gone 'freshen up' she was wearing one of her shortest black skirts, a white halter top which clearly showed her black bra underneath and about 50% of her tummy and some black stockings. My cock jumped in my pants and I knew this meant trouble. To make matters worse, after they greeted one another with a short hug, she sat down on the couch next to him, but not next to me. Nick ended up in between us and was forced to look at one of us, instead of both of us; it should come as no surprise that I quickly felt like the fifth wheel.

After about half an hour of them talking and laughing while they reminisced, only occasionally including me into the joke/conversation, I got up and said: "Another beer Nick?"

"Sure." he replied.

"And while you go and get that, I'll show Nick around the apartment." Ally said, getting up. Now, my apartment wasn't all that big; a proper tour, even with a history lesson of the entire block included, shouldn't have lasted more than three minutes at most. Still, after seven minutes they still hadn't returned; for some reason, they were lingering in the bathroom. I could hear whispering and giggling, but I couldn't make anything out. Finally, after a solid ten minutes, they walked back in, Nick first.

"Cozy little apartment." he said as he walked back towards the couch; meanwhile I could see Ally casually throwing a black bra on the dinner table as she passed by it on her way back to the couch. One glance at her top and I realized it was the bra she'd been wearing up until now! Her nipples, for some reason fully erect, were piercing through her white top like pencil erasers. She smiled wickedly as she caught me staring at her tits, now bouncing freely in her white top.

Why had she taken off her bra? Had she done so in front of him? He had probably seen them before... but had he seen them now, when Ally was supposed to be mine? Had he touched them?

All these questions and so many more rushed through my mind as my fat cock throbbed in my pants.

I did my best to stay cool about it, but truth be told I didn't quite know how to act. A few minutes later, the conversation went about Nick's car; Ally was amazed at how he was still driving the same car, and after yapping about his sports car for another couple of minutes, Nick said: "Look, I have to go get something from the car anyway; if you want, you can come and took a look at the old gal, for old time's sake."

Ally jumped at the chance and the two of them walked out to Nick's car; once again, it took them forever to get back... it must have been at least fifteen minutes before they reappeared. Ally walked in first and threw a pair of black panties and some black stockings on the dinner table, right next to her bra. As she was no longer wearing stockings, it was pretty clear that under her white top and her short black skirt, she was basically naked. Then she threw Nick's boxers - at least I assumed it were his, they certainly weren't mine - on the dinner table as well. Once again, my cock jumped in my pants: what had they been doing? Even if I imagined the most favorable scenario, there was no way Nick could have taken his boxers off without taking off his pants and that meant...

"Ally, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Not now Roger, Nick has our high school graduation ceremony on tape."

"Can I put this in your vcr?" Nick asked, already heading towards it.

"Uhm sure." I said.

He inserted the tape, fidgeted with the TV and vcr remote for a minute until the tape began playing as he shuffled closer to Ally. As both of them stared at the screen, I realized this would not be over any time soon, so I sat back down at my end of the couch and joined them in watching a shaky playback of their high school graduation. Nick, now standing right next to Ally, suddenly started unzipping his fly mere inches from Ally's face. I couldn't believe my eyes as he just pulled out his massively hard cock, dangling it in front of her face.

"Oh look, that's Debby Henderson." Ally smiled, ignoring Nick's throbbing cock. I wanted to object and intervene, but the truth was: this was getting me hotter than Ally had done so in all the months we'd been together. Besides, judging from how Nick was built, he could probably kill me with one hand. Next, Nick started stroking his fat cock right in Ally's line of sight and still she ignored him, trying to identify the boys and girls on the TV.

"Jeez, is that Anthony?" Ally inquired.

"I think so." Nick replied as he slapped his shlong against her cheek a couple of times and then continued jacking off, bumping his fist against her face with nearly every tug. By now, I wasn't even looking at the screen anymore; I only had eyes for my casually cheating girlfriend and her massively hung friend.

"Hey, that's you." Ally shouted out enthusiastically as she pointed at the screen.

"God, look at my hair back then." Nick replied, after briefly glancing at himself on TV; after just a few seconds he looked back down at his cock and pushed it against Ally's lips.

"Your hair looks fine." Ally said, just before taking his fat dick in her mouth and started to suck on it; while she kept one eye on the screen, her head started bobbing up and down his huge, veiny shaft.

She was giving him a slutty blowjob right in front of me and it was giving me a fucking boner; I was jealous as hell, angry and insulted, but most of all I was fucking horny. When, after another minute or so, Ally - after briefly glancing at me and repositioning herself so that Nick was blocking my view of her chest - pushed her white top up to reveal her tits, I simply couldn't control myself and undid my jeans, took out my cock and started jacking it. This was the first time I saw her tits, and even now it was only a partial view from the side, I could see only the curve of her voluptuous breast but not the front nor her nipples. Nick, after noticing that her tits were out in the open, took the remote of my vcr in his other hand, using the free hand to squeeze her boob and probably flick her nipple insolently around, I imagined. After getting his cock sucked for another minute or two while being allowed to play with her tits anyway he wanted apparently, Nick suddenly pressed pause and said: "Gotta cum."

Ally stopped sucking, turned away from the TV to face him and started jacking his cock, aiming it straight for her face. I couldn't believe: I dropped to my knees and shot my load on the floor, grunting incomprehensibly. A few seconds later, Nick moaned: "Oh yeah, take it you fucking slut." and blew his huge load all over her eager face. As she looked up at him, she jacked out every drop of cum, stopping only when he was completely drained. As soon as he was done, he pressed play again, prompting Ally to face the TV again. She let go of his cock and pulled her white top down, then continued watching the recording, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Nick stuffed his dick back in his trousers and sat down next to her, breathing heavily. Neither of them paid any attention to me - still on my knees, with my dick in my hand - nor to the cum I had just deposited on my own floor.

After getting up and putting my dick back in my pants, I sat down on the edge of the couch again - deciding to leave my cum right where it was.

"Ally, now can I talk to you for a minute?" I tried again.

She looked at me for a moment, her face still plastered with Nick's gooey cum and said: "Not now Roger, besides: shouldn't you be getting dinner ready?"

"Uh... yeah." I replied, baffled.

"Good boy." Ally whispered in the most condescending tone she could muster. I knew that by not reacting, I was encouraging her, and yet, I headed into the kitchen to start dinner, now for three instead of two. I did my best to stay focused on the task at hand, but with constant laughing and giggling coming from the living room, it wasn't easy. I couldn't believe I had just shot my load right next to them; although neither of them seemed interested in my cock, nor my ejaculation, it was still a big turn on to get humiliated like that in my own apartment by my own girlfriend.

I slaved in the kitchen for nearly an hour and when dinner was almost ready, I walked into the living room to set the dining room table. What I saw then was absolutely incredible: Ally was on her hands and knees, facing the TV with Nick right behind her, pumping his big cock in and out of her cunt, just like that, right there in our living room. Meanwhile they were still commenting and laughing at the vcr playback; it was the most casual thing I had ever seen. After absentmindedly setting the table and gawking at the two of them fucking as I walked by, I scampered back into the kitchen where I whipped out my own cock again. Although there was a big, strange cock sliding in and out of it, I had caught a glimpse of Ally's pussy, which had turned me on immeasurably; I didn't have the nerve to go and jack off in front of them a second time, so I sank to my knees on the kitchen floor and started jacking my dick right there. The picture of Ally taking Nick's cock up her slutty cunt, on all fours, while watching TV, was imprinted on my retinae and ensured that my cum came rushing up my tube pretty swiftly. I stood up, opened the nearest drawer, which happened to be the utensil drawer and just emptied my balls inside of it. After squeezing the last drops of my cock, I closed the drawer and zipped up.

When I walked back into the living room about another six or seven minutes later, carrying the casserole I had prepared, Nick and Ally were sitting back on the couch. Since Ally had pulled her skirt back in place and Nick had stuffed his massive dong back in his jeans, there was no way of telling if either of them had cum. As I didn't see any extra cum on Ally's face, clothes or on the floor anywhere, I could only assume Nick had shot his sperm it inside of her - or not at all.

Continuing my role as cuckold, I said: "Dinner's ready."

Without taking their eyes off the screen they headed towards the table and immediately rearranged the table setting in order to be able to continue watching the TV. We ended up all three on one side of the table, with Nick and me on either side of Ally. After helping themselves to a generous serving of my casserole, they started eating and for about ten minutes everything seemed to be relatively normal. But then suddenly I noticed Ally reaching out and putting her hand on Nick's crotch. It didn't take her long to unzip his jeans, take out his cock and stroke it hard. As they were whispering and amusing themselves at the expense of several of their former classmates, she was giving him a solid handjob. Nick, who had stopped eating as soon as the handjob started, simply leaned back in his chair and enjoyed the manual attention my girlfriend was giving him. Pretty soon my cock was hard as a rock again and I was gawking more at the two of them than the TV screen.

After a minute or two, Ally leaned over and bent her head down into his lap, sucking off his fat cock and taking it to the root in her whore mouth. After acting like a cheap slut for a few minutes, she turned her head towards me, as she started pushing her plate to the edge of the table, looking straight into my eyes. She waited two whole seconds - giving me ample time to react if I wanted to - before actually sending the plate with still a lot of casserole on it crashing to the floor. I just sat there, feeling my cock throb in my pants as she smiled and simply bent her head back down into Nick's lap. About two minutes later, Nick nudged his plate towards where her plate had been before. She noticed it and repeated her little performance from before, looking me straight and defiantly in the eyes as she pushed Nick's plate to the ground. With an even wider smile and an even more voracious appetite for his cock, she dove back into his lap and gagged willingly on his cock.

After a while, Ally turned her head a third time, taking as little of his massive cock out of her mouth as possible. This time, she wasn't looking at me, but rather at her foot which she was coordinating towards my plate, the last one still on the table. She stretched her leg and her foot, using her toes to nudge my plate onto my lap as she kept chewing on Nick s cock head. I simply looked down as the plate with quite some casserole still on it tumbled onto my jeans. Ally, very pleased with my passiveness, turned her head and her full attention back towards Nick s crotch and grunted: "Fuck yeah!" as she slid off her chair and got on her knees under the table in front of Nick's chair, stuffing his dick even deeper in her slut mouth.

After gagging on several times, she let it slide out from between her lips and deliberately didn't open her mouth far enough as she only let the tip back in, giving Nick a free pass to brutally force his large meat in. As soon as he was in, he grabbed both sides of her head and started fucking her mouth roughly and disrespectfully, just like she wanted it. After only a few fucks, Ally was gagging and after ten or twelve fucks, she had to pull back to cough and catch her breath. Yet, two or three seconds later, she allowed him to stuff it back down as deep as before. An endless repetition of mouth fucking, gagging, choking and a short pause ensued and for more than five minutes, I just sat there watching my girlfriend get orally destroyed and degraded.

"Can I trouble you for a beer, mate?" he asked suddenly out of the blue.

"Sure." I said as I got up and walked into the kitchen, my large erection leading the way. I came back and handed it to him as I sat back down on my chair and watched him fuck the shit out of my girlfriend's mouth for another couple of minutes. Then, finally, he said: "Oh yeah, take it all, you stupid bitch." and moaned, lifting his ass slightly off the chair as he shot his load down Ally's throat. After sucking him dry and extensively cleaning his tube and balls, Ally crawled from under the table and said: "I think I am going to go freshen up."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds