• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Little Dick, Big Dick

Little Dick, Big Dick

It was my first week at college. I was eighteen at the time, a young, busty, blonde, finally away from her parents watchful eyes. I was a pretty good student, but with no classes until next week I was ready to catch up on some partying. A good friend of mine from high school came to visit me, she was much more of a wild one than I was so I knew we would party hard.

"You expect me to wear that!?" I was shocked at my friend.

Laying on the bed in front of me was a very short skirt and a super revealing top.

"Look what I'm wearing, you have to dress like this if you want the boys to notice you." Tamara said.

She had on a very similar outfit to the one before me. Her A-cups barely filled out the top, my Ds would be pretty much spilling out of mine. It wasn't just in the chest she was a much smaller girl than me, not saying I was fat, just that she was super skinny. I stood 5'4", weighing 110lbs, she was under five feet and barely had any meat on her little frame.

After enough protest on my part to further convince her I was a good girl, I agreed to wear the outfit she had picked out for me. I got changed and we left my dorm together.

"So where are we going tonight?" I asked.

"Where aren't we?"

This was my campus, but it was just as new to me as it was to Tamara. Tam was always the leader when it was just the two of us. I allowed her much stronger personality to take over.

As we got out of the elevator and exited my dorm building we could see a row of houses a mile long pounding loud music and spilling drunk kids out their doors.

"Let's start with that one. Tamara announced.

She began walking towards a large red brick house.

"Wait for me!" I yelled after her.

I jogged to catch my friend, reaching her right at the house's entrance.

When we made our way into the house Tamara took my hand and pulled me toward a clearing, a makeshift dance floor. We did not have to spend much time on the dance floor alone. Soon two boys approached us. One of them moved Tamara away from me and the other took me.

"Hi, I'm Steve."

"Alisha."

Steve and I danced together for awhile. I was really enjoying myself, so much that I lost track of time.

"You wanna get out of here?" Steve whispered in my ear.

"I can't just ditch my friend."

"Your friend looks like she's a little busy with my roommate." Steve said.

He was pointing to them. Tamara was sitting on the other man's lap, it looked like his tongue was in her stomach!

"She won't even notice you're gone, come back to my room." Steve persisted.

Steve's dorm was not far from mine so I felt safe enough to go alone.

After making the short journey back to his room, Steve and I burst through his door in the midst of a heated make out session. He managed to direct us to his bed. We heaped onto it and I climbed on top of him. As we continued to kiss he pressed his bulge against me. I knew what he wanted and so I started to unbuckle his shorts. My motions caused Steve to stand up and give me a little help. Soon enough we worked through his belt, button, and fly and he pulled his pants down to his ankles.

I quickly did away with his boxer shorts and his five inches popped out at me. I was not pleased with his size, but it would have been rude to stop things now. I wrapped my fingers around him and began to stroke.

"Mmm." He moaned. "Put your mouth on it."

I figured why not and put my lips on him.

"Fuck yes." He moaned.

I started bobbing my head up and down on him. My sucking caused his hips to gently rock back and fourth, eventually I did not have to bob at all anymore. Just then the man from earlier came through the door.

"Stevie let me tell you about..." He stopped when he saw the two of us.

"Dude, I didn't think you'd be home so soon." Steve said.

"All I could get out of her was a blow job, so I called it a night. Can I try my luck with this one?" Dave asked.

I'd never sucked two dicks before, but I was a little disappointed with Steve's size and up for trying something new. With at least one little prick this would be more like a 2.5some anyways. Steve looked down at me and I nodded.

"Ya dude, step right up."

Steve waved over his roommate. I remained kneeling the entire time, and although my initial shock at the other man's arrival caused me to tighten up a bit, I was well on the way to returning to my former self now. I took Steve back into my mouth as his roomy walked over to us.

"Dave, meet Alisha, Alisha, Dave." Steve introduced us to each other.

"It's really nice to meet you Dave." I said.

Much to my delight, Dave had pulled out a massive cock. It was very long and thick, it looked super delicious. I took my lips off Steve and locked them onto Dave. I loved sucking big dicks and my passion was well noticed.

"Shit look at her go, best head I've ever gotten." Dave said.

I was sitting on Steve's bed, the two men standing in front of me watching my mouth go to work.

"I'll go grab a condom, get her undressed." Steve said to Dave.

Dave started to peel away my clothing while I sucked. He managed to get my lower half bare without breaking my lip lock. He pulled himself out of my mouth and stroked while he helped me out of my shirt and bra with his other hand. After he had gotten me nude he pushed me back on Steve's bed. I splayed out getting ready for the bed's owner to fuck me.

Steve had rolled on a condom and was starring me down. It turned me on thinking about how hot he was for me. Also encouraging me, I would get Dave's huge cock inside me once I finished off Steve. Steve stepped closer to me and I wrapped my legs around his back to pull him even closer. Steve guided himself in and pushed into me. I let out a fake gasp, I could barely feel him. He pumped away at me and I continued my fake moans.

The first guy did not last very long before I felt the rubber filling up with juice. Letting out a moan he pulled himself out. He hadn't given me enough time to cum, but I knew his friend was still waiting, and I was waiting for him! I kind of looked past Steve, my mind locked on taking on his much larger friend.

"Yo Steve." The waiting guy said.

"What?" The man who had just cum looked up at his friend. "Ya it was the last one."

I looked over Steve's shoulder to see Dave leafing through a bunch of empty condom wrappers and my heart dropped. I was really looking forward to trying Dave, silently I kind of resented allowing Steve to go first. If I wasn't so horny, and a little tipsy, I wouldn't have even considered what was offered next.

"If I can't fuck your pussy without a glove...maybe we can do something else?" Dave grinned.

With the words the boy slid a finger down my crack, stopping to rub my ass hole.

I had never done anal before, it was something boys always asked me to do, but I never gave in. I was legitimately scarred it would hurt, the guy would enjoy himself, but would I? I guess you only have one first week of college though, perfect time to try new things!

"Okay, just be gentle." I meekly accepted.

To Dave's delight I was very quick to agree. I spoke these last words as I got into position, getting myself on all fours on Steve's bed. I poked my butt into the air and felt something cool dripping between my cheeks. My pussy got me pretty juicy down there, but I guess Dave thought it would be better if my butt had more lube. Dave and Steve seemed a little too equipped for this, I was probably the only first timer in the room.

After Dave was satisfied with the amount of lube he had applied I felt a push. I was really tight back there, and he was huge, so it took a good amount of force on his part, but the lube really helped. He was able to achieve penetration in short order. I let out a yelp as he entered.

"Easy there, just relax." Dave told me.

He slowly fed each inch inside, I tried my best to let him in. It felt really weird, but so did the first dick I let into my pussy. I applied the same strategy I did in that situation, just make it through the start, reminding myself how good things could feel after I got used to it.

The second hole took a little more getting used to than I remembered, but after awhile I actually started enjoying myself. Dave could tell by the tone of my moans that I had come around and started to pump harder.

"Oh jeez, it feels so good!" I yelled.

Dave did not respond, he just started humping with progressively more force. At the apex of his pace he was shoving his entire cock into my butt with so much effort that his balls were slapping against my pussy. I didn't think it was possible, but I managed to cum from this. I was really enjoying him, but like all good things this one had to end.

"Fuck I'm about to blow, let me paint those knockers!"

He pulled out of my butt and I spun around. I knelt on the laminate flooring, squishing my tits together to give him an enhanced view of my cleavage while he stroked.

"That's an awesome rack!"

With a final pump of his fist, he began to spew his hot sticky goo onto my chest. His streamers splattered on my breasts, giving them a nice warm sensation..

"You're going to have to suck the last bits out."

He really expected me to suck the dick that had just been in my butt? I was a little grossed out, but not wanting to kill the mood I went with it. This wasn't a thing for me, it was for him and the look it put on his face was worth it. I milked the last dregs of sperm with my lips.

"How's that taste?"

I lied and said he was delicious.

Dave stepped back and I saw Steve standing there, towel in hand. Steve handed me the cloth and I wiped his roommate off my chest. I thanked the boys but started to get dressed, apologizing for leaving so quickly but I had to get back to Tamara.

I almost ran back to the party expecting Tamara to greet me on the lawn of the house with a pissed off look, but she wasn't there. So I went inside to do some further investigations. Tamara being Tamara was perched a top a new man grinding and making out. They were on her favourite chair again. Having not been granted the inside information from Dave I would have thought she hadn't moved.

After a few moments of spectating, Tamara's lap dance had ended. She lifted herself off the boy and allowed him to return to...wherever he was before. I didn't let Tamara find her next man I swooped in and tapped her shoulder.

"I'm about all partied out, let's go back to my room."

Tam accepted my proposal, although it seemed she could go on with this assembly line like behaviour. We exited the party, retracing our steps back to my room. Once inside we changed and started to get ready for bed.

"No panties? Slutty." Tamara remarked.

It wasn't until her jab I realized I had left them at Steve and Dave's. Those were a pair I really liked too, and they matched my bra. I shrugged of Tamara's comment and continued to get ready for bed.

"So what did you get up to tonight?" I asked.

I was genuinely curious, but also wanted to make sure my going commando was not a lingering topic of conversation.

"Not much, well...you wouldn't believe how big one of the boys I hooked up with was. He wanted more but I only sucked him, there was no way he would fit anywhere else." Tamara reminisced.

I smiled, she must have been talking about Dave, I didn't want to share my first hand knowledge so I stayed silent as she described him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Little Dick, Big Dick

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds