• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Voluptuous Librarian & Her Son Ch. 03

The Voluptuous Librarian & Her Son Ch. 03

12

Glenda and I continued to help John keep his GPA up, but we knew the situation could not continue indefinitely. A few months after we began our new relationship with John she had kicked her alcoholic husband out of the house. Now we were both single women and John was our insatiable stud. His huge, ever-erect cock gave Glenda and I countless orgasms.

But in spite of all the mother-son and aunt-nephew fun we were having, I knew it was time that John found a girl his own age. Glenda and I discussed the problem but we could find no immediate solution. John was still shy and afraid of rejection and the girls he liked did not return his interest.

Then one day Glenda called me at work. Her voice was excited and she said she thought she had found the answer to our dilemma. As school guidance counselor Glenda sometimes takes students from troubled home environments into her house temporarily until other arrangements can be made. Such a case had arisen and she told me she had taken in an eighteen year old girl from the school.

Apparently the girl had a voluptuous figure and a precocious interest in sex. Social services had visited her house after neighbors reported unusual goings on. They found Justine was having sex with her two older brothers. Sometimes brothers take advantage of a younger sister, but in this case Justine had initiated the sex. The only solution was to remove her temporarily from her home and Glenda had been asked to help.

On her first night at Glenda's house Justine had slipped into Glenda's bed. Glenda awoke to find Justine between her thighs licking her. Glenda was half asleep and in her aroused state she was unable to stop her orgasm. As soon as she recovered her self control, however, Glenda led Justine back to her own bedroom and tied her wrists and ankles to the bedpost.

"This girl has intense urges and she needs regular sex," Glenda said, "But she can't do it with her brothers. I plan to transfer her affections to John."

Glenda's idea was to introduce John to Justine blindfolded. Justine was an attractive brunette with a sexy figure. She was the type of girl that John would normally find unapproachable. She would also not normally be attracted to a boy like John. However, Glenda believed that if they could enjoy one another physically before they saw each other, an attraction would naturally develop.

The two would give each other pleasure and like Pavlov dogs they would learn to associate the touch and scent of the other with orgasm. They would bond sexually and when the blindfolds came off they would already be deeply connected. John would find Justine beautiful, but he would already be comfortable with her and not find her intimidating. Justine would already be sexually and emotionally attached to John so she would accept his appearance. Glenda gave me examples of many beautiful women who had loved less than attractive men. It was possible that Justine and John could be such a match.

I listened to Glenda's plan and could see no flaw. I would never play recklessly with my son's emotions, but if we could find John an attractive girl his own age, it was worth a try.

On Friday night, John and I went to Glenda's house. I had prepared John by keeping him abstinent for three nights. I told him we were going to visit a girl who had been involved in an inappropriate relationship. Our plan was to wean her away from this unhealthy tie by introducing her to another boy. John was excited at the idea that he would be the boy. I told him they would both be blindfolded to preserve their anonymity.

When we arrived at Glenda's she welcomed us in and told John to go in the bathroom and undress. When he came out, Glenda put a thick blindfold over his eyes and tied it tightly. We led John up stairs and entered Glenda's bedroom.

On a chair in the middle of the room sat Justine. She was naked and blindfolded. Her wrists were bound with soft silk scarves to the arms of the wooden chair. I took in her thick mane of auburn hair, her pale, slender neck and her amazing body. She had jutting breasts with beautiful dark nipples. Her legs were long and shapely and her skin was pale and flawless. Between her legs, she was shaven.

Glenda led John across the room and positioned him in front of Justine. Glenda caressed John's penis lightly but he was already fully erect. John was used to having sex every night and morning. Three days abstinence for a youth with his sex drive was an eternity. Glenda held the throbbing tip of his cock close to Justine's face.

"This is John Justine. His penis is fully erect. That shows he is very pleased to meet you. Can you smell his man hood?"

Justine's face and neck flushed red and her nipples hardened.

"Oh yes I smell your cock John. May I taste it Miss Glenda?"

"No dear, that would be too intimate for a first meeting. When you first meet a boy, get to know him gradually. If your body excites him too much, you may masturbate him. Those are the appropriate rules for a first date."

"Yes Miss Glenda."

"Good girl. Normally on a first date a girl lets a boy get to first base. Would you like John to caress your breasts?"

"Oh yes Miss Glenda!" Justine's cheeks were flushed.

Glenda guided John's hands to Justine's luscious breasts. He caressed them lightly, as we had instructed him. He brushed Justine's stiff nipples with the palms of his hands using a circular motion. Justine sighed with pleasure.

"Miss Glenda can you untie my hand and let me touch myself?"

"No dear, that's a little too forward for a first date. But John is very excited. If I untie one of your hands you may take care of him."

John's rigid cock bobbed between Justine's breasts as he stroked her nipples. A large drip of pre cum slid off the head and Glenda caught it on her finger. She rubbed it on Justine's lips and she licked her lips. Glenda untied Justine's right hand and guided her fingers to John's rigid penis.

Justine caressed him and he groaned deeply.

"OMG! He's huge!" Justine whispered excitedly.

"It's a bit forward for a first date, but he needs you to stroke it Justine," Glenda said. She turned to John,

"Do you want to cum on Justine's breasts John? You touched them so you know they are spectacular."

"Oh God yes!" John groaned as Justine stroked him hard and fast.

"Yes baby," Justine moaned, "cum on my tits!"

She rubbed John's dripping head on her stiff nipples as she jacked him off.

John had not cum for days and it only took a few minutes for him to reach climax. He cried out and ejaculated thick jets all over Justine's neck and breasts. She felt his hot spurts and opened her mouth. Some jets landed on her tongue and she swallowed.

Glenda rubbed the thick white cream into Justine's breasts until they shone. The heavy scent of John's ejaculate filled our nostrils.

"Time to say goodnight John," Glenda said, "Justine needs an early night, but you two can see each other again soon."

"Goodnight Justine," John said shyly.

"Goodnight John," Justine smiled, "I had a great time. Hope to see you... well not see you... but hang out again soon."

I led John out of the room and downstairs. Then I let him remove the blindfold. While I waited for him to put on his clothes, I contemplated my emotions. I was aroused and I also felt strong pangs of jealousy, but mostly I was elated that John had experienced sex with a girl his own age. Although what had just happened was not a "normal" first date, I believed in my heart that it was a step in the right direction.

On the way home, John asked a lot of questions about Justine. I knew he was very excited and happy about what had happened and he told me he couldn't wait to see her again.

"I'm so happy for you John," I said, "I hope you and Justine will be good friends."

"When can I see her again?" John asked.

"We have to ask Aunt Glenda," I said, "I'll talk to her tomorrow and find out."

The next day was Saturday. Glenda called in the morning and told me that Justine also wanted to see John as soon as possible.

"I think it's best that we wait at least a night or two," Glenda said, "Justine needs to learn to postpone gratification."

Glenda told me that Justine had begged her to let her masturbate after the encounter with John and eventually Glenda had given in.

"Then I put her back in handcuffs," Glenda said. "She needs to wait until she sees John again. I put her to bed without a shower so she was breathing the scent of his cum all night."

"Do you want John to be abstinent too?" I asked.

"Have you and he..." Glenda asked.

"No," I said, "I really wanted to when we got home last night, but we're trying to redirect his feelings to Justine, so I controlled myself and used my dildo."

"Good," Glenda said. "Keep John from masturbating if you can. Tell him that if he abstains he can see Justine again tomorrow night."

That day I went shopping and tried to stay away from John and busy myself with other things. The fact that I was restricted from having sex with John made me want him more than ever. I didn't know if I could control myself if we were together.

That night after dinner I retired to my room. I tried to keep my mind off sex, but I found myself stripping naked and looking at myself in the three-way mirror. Did John still find me attractive? I caressed my nipples and looked at my jutting tits in the mirror. Did he still want these? I put on thigh highs and heels. Then I found a tiny thong. My shaved lips bulged through the black net. Would he want me like this? I slipped on a sheer black peignoir that barely hid anything but draped seductively over my breasts. I took a few steps in front of the full-length mirror, watching how the peignoir revealed my thighs and flashed my breasts as I walked. I went on stroking my nipples and teasing my clit as I posed in front of the mirror, imagining that John was watching me on a hidden camera and masturbating furiously.

Later that night, I walked down the hall to John's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in mom," John said.

He was lying on the bed in his boxers.

"I just came to say goodnight," I said, slowly approaching as my peignoir drifted over my thighs.

John watched in silence and I breathed a sigh of relief as I saw the big bulge in his shorts. I stood over the bed with my scented peach close to his face.

"Mom can we..." John began, but I interrupted him.

"Glenda wants you to stay abstinent for Justine," I said. "Believe me; I want it as much as you. Can you see how wet I am?"

I opened the peignoir and displayed my swollen camel toe, caressing it lightly as I spoke. Then I held my scented fingers under his nose. Some demon in me wanted to tease him to the edge of his self-control.

"Smell how excited I am!" I said. "It's a shame you can't take advantage of me. The state I'm in I'd let you do anything to me, but we need to control ourselves."

John pushed his boxers down and exposed himself. His cock was standing straight up in the air.

"Look," he said, "I'm so hard for you mom, I'd come if you breathed on me."

I stared at his huge tool.

"Oh boy," I said, "I'd come as soon as you put that big thing in me. One thrust and I'd soak the bed."

I slid my panties down my thighs and showed him my swollen, wet lips, caressing my clit lightly as he watched.

"I was imagining you watching me John. Do you mind if I masturbate while you watch?"

"I love to watch you touch yourself, especially standing up in heels. The way your thighs tense up as you get close to the edge is really hot. Can I jerk off?"

"Touch it lightly," I said, "but don't cum."

"Oh my," I said as he began to stroke himself, "that big cock looks so good. If only you could put it in me, but you have to save it for Justine."

"Oh mom, I want to fuck you right now! I don't care about Justine!"

As he said those words, huge waves of pleasure ran through my clit. I came intensely, moaning as I shoved my dripping peach over John's face.

"Oh my," I said, "that was hot. I know you need it and I'd love to give it to you, John, but please be patient. Can you stop yourself from masturbating tonight? Should I tie your wrists to the bed head?"

"I think you need to mom," John said, "I won't be able to stop myself."

I found some soft scarves in my room and gently but firmly tied his wrists to the wrought iron bed-head. The sight of John bound and helpless with a big bulge in his jockeys made me feel wicked again.

I leaned over, letting my peignoir fall open and my nipples brush his face.

"Would you like me to stay for a while?" I asked. "I could tell you a bed time story."

I ran my hand down his belly, making him shiver and stopping just short of the dripping head of his penis that was now jutting out of his boxers. A big drip formed on the head of his cock and I stroked it in a circular motion with my finger. Then I scooped the sticky jizz and sucked it off my finger tip.

"Mmm" I breathed in his ear, "you taste so good. I'd love to suck you right now but Justine is going to enjoy it more tomorrow if I don't. She's a lucky girl."

I stood up and smoothed the peignoir over my thighs and breasts. Then I drew it open and exposed my dripping peach. I teased my clit for a while and then slid my finger inside and drew it out all coated in juice. I rubbed my wetness on his mouth and upper lip.

"Goodnight! Sleep tight!"

I turned and crossed the room, lifting the peignoir and giving him a nice view of my ass before I slipped out the door, closing it behind me.

The next night when we arrived at Glenda's, John stripped off in the front hall.

"You're ready to go I see," Glenda chided as she touched his throbbing erection. She blindfolded him and we led him upstairs. This time, Justine was seated on Glenda's bed. She was bare breasted and wearing only stockings and panties.

Justine had not been allowed to masturbate for two days. Glenda whispered in my ear that she was so aroused she would probably cum as soon as John touched her.

"John's here Justine, and he is very pleased to see you. His penis is hard and he may need you to relieve him, but first, sit beside Justine and put your arm around her John."

She guided John to the bed and he sat beside Justine.

"On the second date, it's normal to let a boy go to second base Justine. John, you may kiss Justine and fondle her breasts."

Justine's breasts were swollen and her nipples were puffy. She sighed with pleasure as John caressed her nipples.

"Would you like John to kiss your breasts? That would be permissible on a second date."

"Yes please," Justine said softly.

John bowed his head and licked and kissed Justine's breasts. She moaned as he sucked her stiff nipples.

"That may be enough John," Glenda warned, "we don't want her to arrive early. Now slide your hand up her stocking, nice and slowly. If you were at a movie or in a car you would put your hand under her skirt and work your way up to second base."

John moved his hand up Justine's thigh. At the top of her nylons he felt the bare flesh and she opened her thighs to give him access.

"Good work John! Tease her on the outside of her panties."

John stroked Justine's swollen camel toe through her thin, damp panties. He sniffed her scent on his fingers and continued to caress her through the nylon. Justine's hand slid over his thigh and she gripped his cock, making him gasp with pleasure.

"She's ready for you to explore her John," Glenda said.

John slid his hand under the elastic of Justine's panties and worked his fingers gently down to her clit.

"Oh yes," Justine moaned, "Finger me please!"

John peeled her damp panties down with both hands, exposing her swollen pussy. He slid his thick middle finger inside Justine's tight slit.

"Finger me hard!" she begged.

John fingered her with long powerful strokes as Justine spread her thighs wide. She let go his cock to concentrate on her own climax. We all focused on the squelchy sound of her syrupy slit as John fingered her. The palm of his hand patted and stimulated her clit with each stroke as we had instructed him.

As she opened herself more and more Justine began a long slow cry that built into a wild scream of pleasure/ She came hard on John's pumping hand and fell back exhausted on the bed.

"Oh my God!" she sighed, "that was the best finger fuck ever!"

"May I suck him now?" she asked Glenda, "He gave me an incredible orgasm and a girl should show her gratitude."

"That's true," said Glenda. "I'm glad you understand the proper etiquette. You may jump to the next step if John is willing. John, may Justine suck your penis?"

"Oh yes please," he said happily.

Justine knelt on the floor and licked his shaft from the base to the top. Then she coated his cock in her saliva. She masturbated him expertly with her right hand while sucking on his head. When John began to shoot thick jets of cum, she swallowed all she could. The excess dripped down her chin. Glenda rubbed the thick semen into her neck and chest.

"So good for you Justine," Glenda whispered, massaging John's thick goo into the girl's pale skin.

"I love your smell John," Justine purred. "When can I see him again Miss Glenda?"

"Oh soon enough dear," Glenda replied. "Perhaps next time you can go all the way if you're both good."

She slipped off Justine's soaking panties. "Meanwhile let John have these as a keepsake. John, please leave Justine your tee shirt."

"Yes," Justine said, "I'll sleep in it every night. Enjoy my panties you hot stud."

Glenda instructed me to let John sleep with Justine's panties on his pillow so he could breathe her scent all night. She also wanted me to masturbate him into a jar and save the jizz for Glenda to rub on Justine. The idea was that Glenda would massage John's love juice into Justine's neck and shoulders each night. Then Glenda would tie her to the bedpost and masturbate her to orgasm, so Justine climaxed while smelling John. She would also breathe his scent as she slept.

The first night I tried this new regime I brought John into my room and blindfolded him. I tied his wrists to the bed post and placed Justine's panties on the pillow by his face. Now I was supposed to masturbate him, but I had another plan.

I stripped off John's underwear and licked my lips as his stiff cock jutted out. He was completely helpless on the bed with a huge hard on and I wanted him inside me. I undressed and knelt over him, rubbing his head between my swollen aching lips.

"Imagine I'm Justine," I said, "she has you tied to the bed and she wants you to fuck her."

I slid his head inside me and pressed down, moaning as John's thick shaft opened me. It had been a week of abstinence while watching John please a beautiful younger woman. Now he was inside me, where he belonged. His huge cock filled my juicy peach.

I leaned over and let him smell and lick my tits. John thrust into me harder and harder, his hips bucking under me as I rode his pole.

"Smell her cunt and fuck this pussy John. Make it yours. Fuck your mother John!"

He moaned and thrust into me harder and harder as I held him down on the bed.

I was building to a huge orgasm and I wanted to feel him release in me. John slammed up into me again and again letting out the deep groans he makes building up to orgasm. I flooded his cock as he climaxed in me. He was inside his mother, his cock throbbing with pleasure, filling my tight passage with his cream. How could I give him up to a younger prettier woman?

The next day Glenda called me.

"I am so frustrated," she said. "I need to be fucked and I bet you feel the same way."

"Yes," I said, trying to conceal the satisfaction in my voice from a long night of fucking my son.

"I think I have a solution for us," Glenda said. "I called Justine's brothers this morning. Those two poor boys have been on my mind lately. They must be missing their sister so much and all the pleasure she gave them of course. I know they need some comfort. So I booked a hotel room for tonight and we're meeting them there. Are you up for that? If not, I can try to take care of both of them myself."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Voluptuous Librarian & Her Son Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds