• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Homecumming

Homecumming

I was sweating balls. I had come back from a deployment in Afghanistan and it just happened to coincide with my little sister's twentieth birthday. So, I thought it would be cute to hide in a giant box wrapped like a birthday present.

It would have been if I hadn't spent two hours now dressed in wool (that had been another brilliant idea, wearing my dress blues) and sitting inside a cardboard box with no air circulation.

Finally I heard the chatter of people coming downstairs and getting closer. Then the first rip. I burst through the top. My sister's jaw dropped. So did mine. There hadn't been a group of people coming down the stairs. It was just my sister Melissa and our eighteen year old brother Andy. And she hadn't ripped the present I was sitting it.

The sound I heard was Andy unzipping Mel's pants before pulling them down and burying his face in her pussy. He'd been humming happy birthday while tongue fucking her hole when I popped out.

For the next three minutes, everyone just sat there frozen in shock. None of us moved. None of us spoke. Until Melissa let out a drawn out "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit." This was almost as shocking as the incestuous cunnilingus. Melissa never swore.

"Danny...Oh gawd...Really happy to see you, but...your timing fucking blows."

"Sorry, if I had known you were in the middle of getting your twat licked by our little brother I would have come back later."

All three of us burst out in nervous laughter.

"OK...what is it going to cost me to keep you quiet about this?" she asked in a tone of voice that let me know she could see how royally fucked she was.

All throughout our childhood, she'd been the biggest tattle tale. If she caught me committing ANY minor infraction of the rule, she would sell my ass down the river. Luckily for her there was one thing I wanted more than the sweet revenge of finally having something to rat her out on. Pussy. I hadn't seen a naked woman in three years and even though she was my sister, Melissa had a mighty fine body.

"You can let me fuck you."

The room went dead silent. You could cut the tension with a knife. Then Melissa finally spoke, "OK, this one time."

"Nope. Any time I want for my entire visit here" there was the sound of a camera shutter as I discretely snapped a photo of Mel's bare pussy with my smart phone "Or I'll send this to every guy in my unit." I added showing Mel the obscene photo.

"Alright" she said with a sigh and an eye roll.

"I'll alright" I said, taking my belt off "get on all fours. I'm gonna fuck you like a bitch for our first time."

She slid off the couch onto her knees, then let herself fall forward onto her hands. She turned so her ass was facing me and I nearly creamed my pants right then and there. She was the finest piece of ass I'd ever laid eyes on. If I had known she looked like this, AND was willing to buck the taboo of incest, I'd have been on her like white on rice LONG ago.

I slowly removed my uniform and folded it neatly, placing it on the couch. I wanted to make her wait. Show I was in charge. But truthfully I couldn't wait to tear that pussy up.

I knelt behind her, placing my hands on her rump and massaging it. She looked back at me, rolling her eyes as if to say "get on with it." I gave her what she wanted, forcefully slamming my dick balls deep into her cunt. She grunted. I started thrusting, slowly at first, the building up speed.

I reached around her to grope her breasts through her shirt. I needed to feel the skin of them. I began unbuttoning her blouse as I rammed into her pussy. Mel tried to hide it, but she was starting to enjoy it. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock.

I got her shirt open and wrapped my hand across her chest, grabbing both boobs with the opposite hand. I gently caressed them as I continued to pound away at her cunt. I kissed her neck, sucking just hard enough to mark her with a hickey. I wanted to mark her. I wanted everyone to know that I had made my own sister my whore.

Finally Mel's resolve broke and she let out an Earth rattling shriek as she came. She was a squirter too. The feeling of being coated by my sister's lady juice was too much, and I felt my own climax approaching. I rammed my cock home one last time and flooded my sister's womb with my baby batter.

"Daniel...What the fuck?!?" Melissa shouted as she jumped to her feet and ran from the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Homecumming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds