• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mia Mine Ch. 08

Mia Mine Ch. 08

1234

I want to send out my thanks to all of those who have read my stories. I especially appreciate the kind and encouraging comments, and yes, even the votes. This chapter is a continuation of a growing relationship, so for a better understanding of some of the background I suggest starting from the first chapter and working through, as always this is the reader's choice.

>**< >**<

David was quite entertained in the back seat listening to Mia and her mother catching up a bit. Just the way they spoke with such openness and care, albeit a mile a minute, was enjoyable for him to hear. He sat back and let them talk, and took in the scenery as they got onto Highway 101 after they exited the airport. He hadn't been to San Francisco since the early '80's and with that long of an absence he noticed several changes. He strained as they passed the new baseball park, to get as good a look as he could. He remembered seeing the shots of the people in their boats outside the right field section, trying to catch home run balls.

They started climbing up a hill heading away from the water. As the hill crested, Christine slowed a bit, then turned into a driveway leading to a gated garage under a very modern looking large condominium building. She stopped and entered the code on the extended keypad and drove inside the garage. The garage looked like a luxury and sports car showroom, a grouping of some of the most expensive cars around, some he didn't even recognize.

"We're here, be it ever so humble," said Mia.

"Ha! Humble my ass," quipped Christine, "I still don't understand why you have to have this big fancy condo, when you could live with me at the house."

"Oh Mom," moaned Mia in jest.

David was laughing at their back and forth banter. He was not sure if it was a constant thing or if it was put on for his sake. In any case, he enjoyed the way they interacted. He got out and waited at the trunk for Christine to push the unlock button. She finally found it and the trunk slowly opened up. David reached in and was able to get almost everything, leaving Mia's briefcase for her.

Mia came to the trunk, wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a huge kiss on his lips, which he returned twofold. As Christine walked by she snickered and poked Mia in the ribs. "Come on you two, we are almost home, you can wait a couple more minutes can't you?"

David laughed and closed the trunk and made sure the lock beeped. Mia showed the way to the elevator. As the elevator door opened almost silently, the three walked in and Mia pushed the button for ten. There must not have been any other people needing the elevator, for they made a direct shot up to the tenth floor, which was announced by a muted, but quite sexy woman's voice.

As they got off, and walked down the hall, David admired the quality of everything. The carpet was a very fine and soft pile; there were beautiful small tables with fresh flowers and framed photos and paintings on the walls. There were some huge plants in large pots on the floor. Mia's door was the last one at the end of the hallway. She had a keypad lock, so she punched in her code and the door swung open for them.

"Wow!" was all a wide-eyed David could say as he went through the marble entryway towards the spacious and beautifully decorated sunken living room. The entire room was almost completely windows. His attention was so focused on the view, he didn't see the two steps down to the living room. He stumbled a bit, but regained his balance and continued on. He was speechless at the wonderful view of San Francisco and the Bay in the distance. He wondered how Mia could have made such a big deal about the view from his bedroom, which in his mind, paled severely in comparison. This was a major, ten story almost 180 degree view of one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in the world! In his earlier stumble, David had dropped a couple of the travel bags and Mia and Christine had taken them and were busy unpacking them in Mia's bedroom.

David tried to regain his composure and carried the rest of the bags still in his hands into Mia's bedroom. But once again, he was speechless. The bedroom too was in a corner of the building so two complete walls were entirely windows, with another fantastic view. He felt a bit conspicuous with his unabashed amazement at the beauty before him. Mia and her Mother were just busying themselves with unpacking and chatting away like normal.

Mia finally looked over at David, who was standing in the corner of the two windowed walls, mouth agape, drinking in the wonderful sights. She finally said, "If I didn't pay so much for pest control, I swear you'd get a fly in that wide open mouth of yours."

David finally managed to tear himself away from the view, "You never told me about where you lived. This, in Seattle terms, would be like living on top of the Columbia Center. You could charge money for this view!"

"I'd rather keep it to myself and the one's I love," purred Mia.

"Incredible, absolutely and completely incredible! This has to be THE most elegant condo I have ever seen, let alone been inside." He spun around and took in the gorgeous marble floors, with the thick, tightly piled area carpets. The elegant, yet simple furniture looked like it had been seeds, watered and grown into place. Everything looked like an exact fit and made the surrounding pieces more beautiful.

He walked out to the kitchen and just about lost his breath. Flawless granite counter tops surrounded the entire kitchen, which had a center-cooking island with a commercial style cooktop and hood. There was a circular stainless steel rack holding all the most expensive cookware he had ever seen. His mouth watered as he realized they hadn't eaten. He looked in the huge refrigerator and freezer, but it seemed Mia had removed everything that could spoil before her trip. He looked in the freezer and found a few things that might work. But there was nothing fresh, for vegetables and salad. He walked back into the bedroom where Mia and her Mom were just finishing up and heading out to the living room.

"So, it looks like you got your place empty of all perishables before your trip up to Seattle," remarked David.

"That I did," replied Mia, "I hate coming home to spoiled food."

"So what is our schedule?" asked David.

"Well, Marsha is on her way as is Jessie. We are going to meet and discuss our new thinking on how I am going to proceed."

"Well, I am thinking a big batch of spaghetti is in order then. Is there a place close by that I can buy some fresh vegetables, bread and meat?"

Just as David finished his question, a buzzer went off. Mia went to the door and pushed a button. "Hello?"

"Hey Mia, it's me hon, can you ring me up?"

Mia pushed another button and David heard the buzzing of the door unlocking in the speaker.

"Mom, Marsha and I have a few things to go over, can you show David where Manny's is?"

"Wonderful idea honey, I would love to accompany this wonderful man to the store," smiled Christine.

David noticed how quickly Mia had found a way to give her and Marsha some alone time. He wondered a bit about her decision and what was behind this change, since earlier she had mentioned she wanted him with her throughout all the negotiating and planning. He quickly put all that aside, held out his arm to Mia's lovely mother, and said "I am at your command fair lady. It will be both a pleasure and an honor to have you accompany me to market."

Christine giggled and took David's arm, and together they walked out the door to the elevator. As the door opened they passed Marsha. She flashed a huge smile and said, "You must be David, great to finally meet you! And as always Christine, a pleasure to see you again. I hope you two are not leaving."

"Hello Marsha, glad to meet you as well," said David. "We haven't eaten so Christine is going to show me where the market is and I am going to make some spaghetti for us."

"OH! I can't wait! Mia told me about your salmon so I am looking forward to enjoying your meal!"

"We shouldn't be too long, although with this beautiful woman on my arm, I don't know if I can be held responsible for my actions," David smiled, while looking at Christine who was blushing bright red.

They all said their goodbyes, Mia warning her Mother to be good and behave. David and Christine got into the elevator Marsha just exited, and pushed the Garage button. On the way down, above the soft jazz music in the elevator's sound system, David asked if the market was close enough to walk to. Christine said it was just a few blocks away. She told him how the quick rise of condos in the district didn't leave any room for the large grocery stores or the huge mega stores. The newer areas were being built with the multiuse design, where the lower floors had shopping; room enough for the larger chain grocery stores and other businesses and the upper floors were for the condos. In some of the newer ones, you'd never have to leave the building, just about everything you'd need was right in the first couple floors.

"I like Mia's design though, I guess I am old fashioned, I don't think I would want to live on top of a bunch of businesses or huge grocery stores and pharmacies and banks and whatever," remarked Christine.

"Well you can call me old fashioned too then Christine, because I am right there with you."

They went out the door, and stepped out into the brisk late afternoon. The wind was quite strong, and made the temperature seem much colder. Christine cuddled closer to David, and he changed from offering his arm, to putting his arm around her shoulder and bringing her closer to his body heat. She was such a tiny thing he chuckled to himself that perhaps he should put her in his pocket.

They walked the couple blocks and found Manny's. It was a wonderful little store with vegetables out front. The place was packed, so David told Christine to get a hand basket too. He said he thought he could fit everything he needed into the two baskets. I don't want to overdo it he thought, and have to lug a bunch of bags back to the condo.

His shopping was quick, as he knew what he needed, and his inventory of Mia's cabinets gave him some idea of the spices and extras she had. He found everything he needed and was right about filling two baskets.

"Do you know if Mia keeps wine on hand in her Condo?" David asked Christine.

"Oh yes, they all come with a built in wine cellar type cabinet right in the kitchen."

"I must have missed that," replied David. Who was quite happy they didn't have to buy and carry enough wine for six or maybe more(?) people.

As they checked out and had their purchases double bagged for their walk, Christine said, "You sure know your way around a market."

"Well I do have a few recipes still in my head so I know exactly what I need to prepare them. Unfortunately, I have forgotten more than I remember, so a lot of what I do is completely ad lib. Most of the time it works, cooking is a lot like life, you can't be afraid to try new ideas," David smiled.

Christine was really feeling the warmth and caring from this wonderful man. She was so relieved that her baby had found someone who was so obviously and totally in love with her.

As they walked, Christine told David a few of the hardships they had endured together and how proud she was of Mia at the way she had handled so much adversity.

"To think, the scared little girl, that didn't want to go outside, is now the CEO of a huge, prosperous multinational enterprise. It's so incredible, and I can't tell you how proud of Mia I am."

"You have done a wonderful job with Mia, Christine. I can't even begin to know how hard it must have been for you two to overcome all the adversities. I think you should save some of the pride for yourself. You have helped create a beautiful, intelligent, and very caring woman. Mia is quite lucky to have such an intelligent, understanding, and informed mother. I know many who choose to follow their transgendered path lose both parents. After meeting Mia, I have to admit to a bit of research about transgender lifestyles and what they have to endure just trying to be themselves. Amongst other things, I was amazed to see that the suicide attempt rate for transgendered people was 41%! Astounding figure, and so horrible. So, yes, Christine, you should be very proud of an extremely difficult job well done."

"Thank you David, you are such a kind soul, I felt it from the very first time I hugged you. I think I have some sort of inner power that gives me a reading of how people are from the very first meeting."

"Wow, not only a highly educated professor, but a witch too! You are a multi-talented force of nature Ms. Christine!"

They both shared a good laugh at that as they approached Mia's condo building. Christine entered the code and they walked into the garage and towards the elevators. As they approached Christine excitedly said, "Oh! Look! It's Jessie! Hi Jessie!"

"Hi Mom!" said Jessie.

"David, this is Mia's right hand woman Jessie, Jessie, this is Mia's wonderful man, David."

"It's great to finally meet you Jessie, Mia has told me so much about you, and I want to thank you for the way you have handled things for her the last couple days. It must have been very difficult."

"Thank you David, nice to meet you too. Yes, it's been a trying couple of days here and I am so glad Mia is back. I want to do everything in my power to help her through this."

"We all do and will Jessie," said David. He then looked from Jessie to Christine and said, "Mom?"

They both laughed. Jessie was the first to speak. "When Mia first took me in, I got to know Christine really well and she took me under her wing too, so I just started calling her Mom!"

Christine just beamed, proud of her 'adopted' daughter as well.

"I tell you, Mia is so lucky to have such a loving and caring family. Your love and support for her is so evident. I can see how she is so grounded."

The elevator doors suddenly opened and the three of them waited for a handsomely dressed couple to come out, nodding their hello.

Christine whispered, "That was one of the City Councilmen and the owner of one of the largest construction companies here." She seemed proud of her gossip information.

"Well, Mia is barking with the big dogs," said David.

"That's for sure," replied Christine, with a bit of envy but also with a bit of fear evident in her tone.

They arrived at Mia's floor, and got out of the elevator and walked down the beautifully adorned hallway to Mia's unit. Christine knew the keypad code to open the door, and they walked in to see Mia and Marsha hunched over a huge stack of paper on the elegant coffee table in front of the couch. They were so wrapped up in their hushed toned conversation they didn't even notice the trio's entrance.

"Well, hello to you too, so good to be back!" David bellowed sarcastically.

Mia immediately got up and ran to give him a kiss. "I am so sorry sweet heart. We were so engrossed in a new plan I am trying to work up. I want to tell you all about it once we get all the kinks ironed out.

Oh! You found Jessie too! Jessie, so good to see you hon, c'mere and give me a big hug, I could certainly use it."

Jessie ran to her friend and they hugged. "Oh Mia, I am so sorry all this shit is coming down on you."

"Don't worry Jessie, we have been working on several plans and I am starting to feel a lot better about our plan of action."

"Why don't you three keep working? Christine and I will start dinner; I hope you will all have worked up huge appetites after all these mental gymnastics."

Mia gave David another hug and a kiss on his cheek, "You are something else, and all mine!"

"Yup, and you are going to be all mine again, after you get done, right?"

"All yours my sweet man."

"Ok Christine....."

"Would you mind calling me Mom? I would love that," smiled Christine.

David laughed out loud, reached over and picked her up to give her a bear hug. "Ok Mom! Are you going to help me with dinner as these three plot to change the world as we know it?"

"I would be honored Son, please, lead the way."

So arm in arm 'Mom' and 'Son' walked out to the kitchen area, much to the enjoyment of the three workers.

"OK, can you please start chopping the celery and onions Chri.... Mom?"

"Yes dear, I will be glad to do that."

"I am going to start on the meat balls." David went to work and quickly got into his semi-chef mode. He got into doing three things in one motion, a trick he learned way back when he actually cooked for a living. He got out the ground turkey and pork, mixed them together in a bowl. Then he cracked couple of eggs; one handed trying to show off for 'Mom', and mixed them with the meats, the bread crumbs, chicken stock, and a gaggle of spices. Of course there were a couple of hits of tabasco and Worcestershire just for kicks. He rolled them on a floured cookie sheet and when they were all done, threw them in the preheated oven.

"You don't fry the meatballs?" Christine asked.

"Yes, at the very end to get them browned, but I like to bake them first so they don't get over done."

To save some time, they had bought prepared spaghetti sauce, and David opened the jars for Christine to pour them in with the rendered vegetables. Christine stirred as David worked his spice magic, much to Christine's enjoyment.

"I've never seen a real chef in action. I just love how confident you are with the mixing of all those spices. It is really fun and quite educational."

"Well, I am not a chef, my training was at the heels of real chefs, who actually had training in Europe. I was like a sponge and picked up as much I could."

Christine smiled and gave her new son a big hug. "You must be a quick and thorough learner, it's a pleasure to watch you at work. I just love a man with confidence and skill in the kitchen."

"Mom, I am sorry if I am prying, but I just have to wonder at how such an intelligent, beautiful, and open minded woman got married to such a mean and bigoted loser. I have only a few stories and his threatening email to go on, but for the life of me, I just can't see the two of you together. I know love is blind and all, but you two seem like oil and water to me."

Christine's expression quickly turned thoughtful, with a little sadness. "Well, not only is love blind, but the time and place were different as well. We grew up in a small town in the Heartland. He was the star quarterback of the high school football team, and I was a cheerleader. We were prom king and queen and everyone, including ourselves just knew we would get married. He had all sorts of colleges offering scholarships and we thought we were going to be set for life. Before graduation, he asked me to marry him and of course, I said yes, and we had a lovely June wedding. During that summer though, he was working for his father's construction company and was involved in a serious jobsite accident that left his shoulder so damaged, he could barely lift his right arm, let alone throw a football. Once the college he had selected found out, they rescinded the scholarship. I helped him through recovery. He tried to get into the military, but his injury was too severe, they turned him down. Once again I tried to help him recover from this setback until he was able to go back to work for his father.

My grades and extracurricular efforts had gotten me a little scholarship offer from a small, local college. I hadn't taken them up on it because I thought we would be moving to the big school that wanted him to play football for them. I reapplied and was accepted. Much to his dismay, I started school that fall, and my life started to change. I should have seen it then, but I was so caught up in trying to help him to get back to the man he had been, I couldn't see the writing on the wall.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mia Mine Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds