• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Chris' Photo Shoot, The Real Story Ch. 01

Chris' Photo Shoot, The Real Story Ch. 01

This is such an amazing story that I really don't expect you to believe it... I know I wouldn't if I hadn't been part of it.

It all started when an old High School friend happened to stop in my photo studio looking for someone to take a photo of his wife for the desk in his office. We were both surprised by the coincidence that brought him into my studio.

We had been good friends in High School, but had not seen each other in years.

It was late afternoon when John came in, so I closed up shop and we went to the Sports Bar across the street for a few beers while we caught up on each other.

John and I had been good friends in High School. I was sort of like his wing man since he dated a lot and I was pretty shy with the women.

I was in the chess club and the photography club and did not draw much attention from anyone.

After high school I went to a local junior college and majored in photography. I was lucky to get in with a bunch of guys with the same interests (centered around girls and how to get them naked and into bed) and we had some great adventures. I learned a lot about photography and about girls/women. It turns out that when a "legitimate" photographer asks a woman to model for him, they are far more receptive than I ever thought, and the right kind of flattery would often lead to nude "art" sessions. Those sessions often led to sessions where a camera was not involved...

I learned from the oldest member of our group, a confirmed bachelor and almost old enough to be a dirty old man how to use a woman's ego about her looks to seduce her. Praise of her beauty by a professional photographer, who should know a thing or two about beauty, combined with gentle requests to pose for some "artistic" pictures, gets almost any woman moving in the direction of more erotic pictures, followed by erotic activity...

I had learned and perfected through trial and error a simple process.

1) provide wine to help with nerves about posing for photos

2) keep a lot of tasteful nude and semi nude "artsy" photos on display for "atmosphere"

3) start with a routine photo session... dressed in nice clothing in formal poses to make the usual packages of 8x10s, wallet size, etc

4) praise the beauty of the subject and compliment her on how much "the camera likes her" and how well she moves

5) more wine and praise of her beauty... with the praise focusing more on her body

6) suggest additional photos in less formal costume

7) more wine and praise

8) make sure she sees tasteful artsy photos during breaks and talk about how they started as regular photo shoots

9) have some lace or partly transparent blouses available and suggest them for the informal shoot

10) mention your more erotic portfolios just in passing and imply that is probably not for her etc.

The most important ingredient is a slow and careful transition from sterile photos to mildly interesting ones to moderately risqué to erotic

So, when John told me that his wife Chris was a knockout, but shy, I became very interested.

When he told me that he had been working to get her to show off her body, I was surprised, but I asked if he wanted me to help with that, since I had some experience with partially dressed models.

John said that would be great, but told me not to expect much because Chris was so conservative and shy.

I told him no problem either way... but I had an idea which way it was going to go.

I came up with an ambitious plan that was far from a sure thing, but would be incredible if I could pull it off.

It involved my top male model and required careful preparation and planning. A lot of the story was written up by John using what I told him about my sessions with Chris. You can read that account in Literotica as Shy Wife Ch. 04 by Daydreaming101.

Most of what John wrote is accurate, up to the part where the UPS guy rings the bell in my studio and interrupts the photo session just as Chris was getting carried away. I will tell you the real ending to the story, but first, there was some important stuff I left out of the beginning of the story when I told it to John.

The first time Chris came into my studio, I had no plans to do the photo shoot... that session was planned entirely to set the stage for the real shoot.

When Chris came into my studio the first time, I made sure I had a lot of "safely erotic" photos on the walls and in portfolios on the tables in the lobby so she could see them. After she had waited for a few minutes I stuck my head into the lobby and told her I was finishing up an important shoot and I would be out as quickly as I could. I stepped into the lobby and handed her another portfolio.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I am finishing up a session with my top models and it has run over a bit. This has some of my best work in it. I thought you might want to look it over as you wait."

The portfolio was thick and filled with photos of Mark, my top model. He is quite a hunk and most of the photos showed him only partially dressed, showing off his muscular physique. Nothing even "R" rated, but sexy, like some of the Calvin Klein ads you have probably seen. There were two 8 1/2 x 11 envelopes stuck inside the back cover, as if by accident.

One showed Mark with a female model in a series of very sexy but tasteful poses. Both were completely naked, but they were positioned so that they were not "X" rated. In most of the pictures they were entangled together... not in an overtly sexual way, but touching bodies and holding each other close.

The other envelope had a series of X rated photos of Mark. Not pornographic, but full frontal nudity. His very large penis was visible in all stages of erection, from flaccid to extended to its full 10" length.

I watched her secretly from inside the studio until she had leafed through Mark's portfolio and found the envelopes. When she opened the first envelop, I saw her look up to make sure no one was watching before she looked over each photo very thoroughly. The she did the same thing with the second envelop. I could see that she was looking over naked photos of Mark very carefully, looking up periodically to make sure no one saw her looking at them. I saw her shift her position in the chair as though she was uncomfortable.

When I saw that she had several of Mark's naked photos spread out on her lap, I burst into the lobby, apologizing for the delay.

I came in through a different door than I had come through the first time. This one was right next to the chair she was sitting in, so I was standing over her before she was able to move the photos. She was clearly flushed and stammered "I...I...I'm sorry, I didn't..."

I said quickly "Oh, I am so sorry, those 2 envelopes do not belong in that portfolio. They are part of my collection of the art of the human body. I hope I did not offend you ... please accept my apology." I grabbed the photos, intentionally spilling all of the photos of Mark on the floor so we would have to pick them up together.

Chris stammered "oh...no... I'm sorry I didn't mean to ..." and her voice trailed off. Then, trying to compose herself said. "They are very ... artistic..." her face still flushed.

I apologized again and told her that we were going to have to reschedule her shoot because I was running way over on this session.

Then, right on cue, Mark stepped through the door into the lobby wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Sorry, but can we get started again?" he asked me as he faced both of us. I saw Chris look him over. First his muscled upper body, then the bulge under the towel. She actually stared at the bulge until I had to touch her shoulder to get her attention.

"Chris, I am sorry for all this. Can we reschedule your appointment for tomorrow?"

Chris stammered "uh...Tomorrow?... OK...um what time?...what should I wear?... oh...uh nice to meet you both." as she handed me the rest of the photos of Mark and started toward the door.

I told her same time as today and to bring several different outfits including some casual stuff. She smiled nervously as she went out the door.

End of Part 1.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Chris' Photo Shoot, The Real Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds