• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • No Turning Back

No Turning Back

The door knob feels cool against my sweaty hand as I grasp it before I open the door. I take a deep breath. If I go in this room, there is no turning back. Nothing will ever be the same again. But really, has anything ever been the same since I replied to his first message? I should have politely just ignored him, as a good wife should. I had so many chances to ignore him, but I could never keep myself from messaging him back. Just as I couldn't keep myself from coming to meet him here.

I can feel the butterflies pounding in my stomach as I open the door and slip quietly inside.

The room I walk into is bright from the sunshine outside and after my eyes adjust I realize that this is just the sitting area of the room. He has apparently spared no expense on our rendezvous.

I look around and realize the room is empty. Panic and despair hit me all at once. Perhaps he decided against coming. Perhaps he had rediscovered his morals and decided to stay with his wife, and away from me.

Hoping against hope, I cautiously whisper "Hello?" into the quite room.

What feels like an eternity passes before I hear his voice from the room on my right. His reply is simple and effective: he says my name.

I immediately feel a wave of ecstasy wash over me at hearing him say my name.

All of my fears and thoughts of right and wrong are washed away from my mind at the sound of his voice.

I don't even realize that I drop my bags on the floor as I walk into the room, only to find that it is dark except for a single shaft of sunlight falling upon the chair that he is sitting in. My eyes feast upon the sight of him and I notice that he is wearing a blind fold. Before I can say anything he says "I bought you an outfit that I want to see you wear. It's on the bed."

I glance at the bed to see a white teddy with garters and white lace thigh high stockings. I immediately smile deviously because I know that he has wanted to see me wear something like this for quite some time now. I start to walk over to change into the outfit per his unspoken command, but half way there I change directions and instead I walk over to him, lean in towards his ear and quietly ask, "Why are you wearing a blindfold?"

I can see his body tense at feeling and hearing me so unexpectedly close to him.

"Because I want to see you in the outfit that I bought you, and I'm afraid if I see you before that, I won't be able to restrain myself before just taking you as you are."

His blunt words send a new set of butterflies through my stomach and a warmth starts to radiate between my legs.

Actually hearing him give voice to the things that he usually just messages me has set me on fire. Hearing the desire in his voice that matches the desire in me is almost too much to handle. But, I take hold of myself and instead of taking off the blind fold and having him take me then and there, I decide to play a little game to see how far I can push his restraints.

"How about we leave this blindfold on for a while?" As I whisper this in his ear I graze the tip of my tongue against his ear lobe, tasting him for the first time.

It sends a thrill up my spine.

I see his hands clench the arms of the chair in a feeble attempt to keep his hands off of me and a small sigh escapes between his lips. My little game is working.

I suck his ear lobe into my mouth, bite it, ever so softly and then begin working my way down the line of his jaw, sucking and kissing as I go. He tastes delicious, but I pull myself away to tease him a bit before resuming my way to his lips.

We have never kissed and I am nervous, but so eager to live out the fantasies that I have had with this man. I don't normally like kissing, it feels clumsy to me. But I want to taste him, I want to give him my everything.

I can't keep my hands to myself as I bend over to kiss him and just as my hands are about to cup his face he finally releases his death grip of the chair and slides his hands up into my hair to pull me closer to him. Our lips meet and he forcefully shoves his tongue inside my mouth.

We are both tasting each other and growing more passionate, feeding off of the other's desire. This is not clumsy at all. This is marvelous.

I pull away and gasp for air and he wastes no time in kissing and biting my neck as he pulls me down to straddle him on his lap. The feel of his breath on my throat drives my last bits of restraint from my mind and I hear a low moan begin, only to realize that it is me making that noise as I throw my head back in euphoria.

The fire that started in my groin has spread and is turning into a burning tingle. The feeling is delightful.

I am pretty sure I have soaked through my panties already.

I can tell that he is just as excited, I can feel him through his pants as I straddle him and cannot wait to feel him inside of me. A noise escapes his lips that can only be described as a lust filled growl and the sound of it takes me to even higher heights. I don't think I have ever wanted it this badly before.

As he continues to kiss my neck he moves his hands down to my breasts, pinching, pulling and teasing over the top of my clothes.

Apparently he likes to play games too.

I decide that his game is maddening, and I don't want to play along, so I rip my shirt and bra off, toss them carelessly to the side and immediately go back to tasting his sweet tongue. Our tongues dance violently together as he slides his hands over my ass and he slowly pulls me down to grind on his hard cock.

It feels so good I feel as though I may explode from the pleasure of it all.

After much concentration, I pull away and between heavy breathing and kissing his neck, I finally mutter "Are you sure you want to keep the blindfold on?"

He responds by pulling the blindfold off and his eyes drink all of me in, sitting proudly, half naked in front of him. The sunlight playing across my bare skin while I sit in his lap. If it is possible, I can see the lust grow in his eyes and he suddenly picks me up as he stands up from the chair and carries me over to the bed. He lays me down on the soft bed and begins kissing my neck again. The attention to my neck drives me to involuntarily thrust my hips up to meet him. He laughs and whispers my name against my throat. He now knows two of my weaknesses.

I never thought hearing my name on the lips of another man would excite me this much.

I begin to fumble to try to remove him of his pants but my fingers don't seem to be working right. "I want you inside of me," I plead with him. His breath catches and he pauses sitting upright on his knees. He looks down at me for a few seconds, again drinking in the sight of me as I look at him brazenly, before removing his shirt in one fluid motion. When he leans back down he whispers against my neck "I have had so many dreams of you saying that to me. But I never thought I would hear it in anything other than a dream. Say it again."

"Please, I need you inside of me."

He tenses and growls my name into my neck, only to start traveling down my body with his kisses and bites, grazing both of my sensitive, fully erect breasts, and then continues traveling down. His hands are faster than his mouth and he starts pulling my pants and panties off while he is just above my belly button. I know this familiar motion and smile in anticipation while moving further up the bed, because though it is my first time with him, it is not my first ever oral experience.

He spreads my legs as far as they will go and begins kissing and gently biting my thighs working his way towards my pussy, and then skipping over it and going to the other thigh. I slide my hands up to feel his shaved head in anticipation for what I know is coming next.

He waits only a few seconds before his wet tongue meets my lips and easily slides between them before he uses his fingers to spread them wide. I allow a low moan to issue from my mouth and am rewarded with his tongue moving quicker and deeper. Again he growls, but this time the vibrations are against my clit and the feeling is simply breathtaking. His name erupts from my mouth and it is apparent that I am not the only one that likes to hear my name on my lover's lips because he buries his tongue deeper still, causing me to arch my back in excitement.

His oral sex is amazing, he is playing my clit like a well trained guitarist would play their guitar. With skill, tempo and familiarity.

My hips start thrusting and my legs begin to shake from the pleasure and we both know my orgasm coming near. His rhythmic tongue and the thought of him tasting my cum set me over the edge. As he reaches up to grab one of my breasts, my pleasure finally bubbles over. Throbbing waves of ecstasy wash over my body as I scream out his name. My whole body shudders from the bliss that he has given me.

When I finally open my eyes, I can see the pride radiating from his eyes as he smirks up at me from my stomach. He knows from our previous intimate conversations that it is not easy to make me cum and he has so easily done just that with little to no effort.

But I can also see that as satisfied as he is about making me cum, he is now hungry to be inside of me and I find myself wanting it even more than before. But instead of climbing on top of me to slide his cock in, he rolls to the side of the bed and casually leans back against the headboard.

I look at him questioningly and the response I receive is "It's my turn now, my Lover. Go and put on the outfit I bought you, like the naughty girl that you are. It's your turn to pleasure me."

The tone of his voice sets me on fire again and I don't even think of disobeying him this time. I hurry to do as he says excited for the many hours of pleasure that I have ahead of me...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • No Turning Back

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds