• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Inspiration Ch. 03

Inspiration Ch. 03

123

Author's note: This is the final part of my Inspiration story. This last chapter picks up exactly where chapter two left off, so it won't really make much sense unless you read the two previous parts first. Special thanks to whoredinarygirl for editing this. This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older. Enjoy!

*****

"Jake..." she said after a while, their noses and foreheads touching.

"Yes, sis?"

She looked him in the eye as she said: "I really meant it when I said I'm all yours, you know..."

"I know, Jess," he replied, playing distractedly with a strand of her long blond hair, wrapping it around his finger before tucking it behind her ear.

"No, I mean... I'm really ALL yours. All of me, Jake..."

His mouth wet dry for a second as Jess's words sank in. Her green, shining, soulful eyes were staring into his, telling him he had it right, confirming that yes, indeed, that was exactly what she meant. Her skin touching his skin exuded arousal, curiosity, eagerness, the will to try anything with such a perfect, loving, trustworthy partner, all of which were his very same feelings.

"Oh! So you really mean..."

"...anal, yeah, I do," she finished, giggling but not breaking eye contact.

Jess was feeling incredibly naughty and excited. It was great to do this with her twin brother, it was natural somehow, logical even, at least in terms of their life-long twin bond. It made her happy to be so completely close to Jake, and she felt fully committed to their newly discovered world of possible ways to be together, intrigued by what would come next, confident it would be great, as long as her brother was there with her. This blossoming aspect of their relationship made her feel just like she did when they played together as kids, only now that the game was sex everything was infinitely more thrilling and satisfying and emotionally rewarding. She had no doubt that Jake felt this way too, and the lusty glint she noticed in his eyes when she mentioned the word 'anal' told her that the idea appealed to him as well, and he was more than ready to play along.

"I didn't put all that assfucking in my stories just for random fun, Jake, I actually thought a lot about it and... I wanna try it, bro, with you... And if you liked my stories..." she cooed, her full lips curling in a sweet, mischievous smile, "I guess you want it too, don't you Jake?"

"Well, sis..." he said, grinning as he looked down at his cock, the mere idea of sodomizing his sister sending twitches of anticipation through his shaft, making it as hard as a steel rod. "Yeah, I guess I do..."

They laughed, the thrill of trying something new and dirty that they had both been fantasizing a lot about making them feel giddy with excitement. Then Jess embraced Jake and kissed him, pulling him closer until his thick hardness was trapped between them, pushing and pulsing against her flat tummy, making her pussy leak and her heart pound, her stomach all aflutter while a new tide of warm waves of pleasure started coursing through her.

"I need you in all my holes, bro. You're my first, Jake... The first guy I ever sucked off, the first I had sex with, the first to pound my pussy hard with his cock, the first to cum inside me. The first cum I ever drank was yours, Jake, and the first guy who licked both my virgin holes was you. Now I want you to take my anal cherry too. Bro, I want you to fuck my ass."

As soon as she said this, Jess knee-walked to the head of the bed and lay down on her tummy, her tight, round ass pushed up in the air. Her big boobs squashed underneath her slim frame, her face on the pillow, she turned her head to look over her shoulder at her twin brother invitingly, waiting.

Jake felt high. If this was all a dream, it was one from which he prayed he would never wake. He was panting with excitement as he reached for the bottle of lube on his nightstand, the one he used when he masturbated. He had a stupefied grin on his face as he scooted closer to his twin sister's offered ass, thinking about how much things had changed in the space of an hour.

Jess noticed his expression and giggled, "Looking forward to fucking your sister's tiny little ass, bro?"

"You have no idea, sis," he said. Letting go of the lube and holding those perfectly round, firm, bouncy buttcheeks in his hungry hands, his eyes started roaming over her crevice. His gaze took in the glistening puffiness of her well-fucked pussy and then moved up, zeroing in on the tiny pink hole winking at him like a fleshy, crinkled star.

"Then do it, Jake, grease me up and fuck my ass, bro," she purred. Little shivers of pleasure coursed up her spine as she felt her brother's hands on her ass, grabbing her taut flesh. His fingers made her moan deep in her throat, sinking possessively into her flesh then softly caressing and kneading and massaging her butt. Her mind reeled with excitement at the thought of what was coming.

"Lube my ass, Jake, make my virgin little asshole all slippery for your big cock..."

Jake groaned at her words. His erection was achingly hard with anticipation as he dived in between those splayed open buttocks, plunging his face down, sinking tongue first into his sister's tight bubble-butt.

Jess yelped out in ecstasy as soon as her brother's tongue made contact with her anus, his wet, circling licks around her rosebud making her squirm. The delicious perversity of the situation was making her pussy flutter with arousal and leak a continuous dribble of sweet juices.

"Oooh Jake, yes... Your tongue is so good... Lick my ass, bro, eat my asshole out..."

Jake had to resist the urge to just grab his rock-hard erection and start furiously jacking off, he was so rabidly turned on. He had to force himself to hold his hands steady on those firm, bouncy, round buttcheeks, prying them open for his analingual ministration. His sexual fantasies about Jess had always revolved heavily around anal sex and if there was one thing that he wanted to do more than fucking his twin sister, it was assfucking her. The fact that Jess seemed to be just as curious and enthusiastic about anal as he was, made this so insanely erotic that he felt dizzy with excitement, disbelieving the reality of this wonderful situation until his sister's squeals brought him back to the fact that he was smooching and licking and slobbering all over her tiny little pucker.

Determined to make their first anal fuck as pleasurable as possible for them both, refusing to rush things with the risk of hurting his adored twin, Jake devoted himself fully to preparing Jess's virgin asshole as best as he could. He worked hard to make it tender and wet and pliant with his tongue, french-kissing that maddeningly sexy rosebud, probing into it with his tongue, holding the creased contours of his sister's butt-ring open with his fingertips to make her nether hole gape slightly so he could let his tongue sneak in deeper, drooling as much saliva as he could inside her rectum.

Jess's mind was already reeling from the expert, beautifully naughty, completely devoted rimming her twin brother was giving her asshole, her eyes closed and her whole body humming in delight. Her arousal was turned up another notch and she started breathing heavily through throaty lustful moans when she felt Jake's probing, teasing, poking tongue start to push into her sphincter. Her wet and eager butt-ring easily opened to let her brother's tongue penetrate her anus, his snaking, determined lingual strokes making her feel like he was penetrating her sphincter with a tiny, nervous, writhing cock. That sensation was driving her wild.

"Fuck yes, Jake, yeeeees!... Oh my god, bro, you're so good at this, you lick my asshole so fucking good... Yeah Jake, like that, tongue-fuck my ass!..."

Egged on by his sister's obvious appreciation and by his own unbelievable excitement, Jake kept worshiping her ass with abandon, lapping away at Jess's asshole, pumping his tongue in and out of her pliant anus, drooling his spit into her rectum. He kissed and smooched and titillated her rosebud with his lips, rimming her sphincter muscles into relaxation until he could easily slide one then two fingers through her butt-ring with ease.

Only when he decided to insert a third finger, after long minutes of intense analingual devotions met by Jess with increasingly louder moans, did he finally grab the bottle of lube. He squirted a generous amount on her slightly gaping butthole and watched the clear fluid dribble inside her rectum, coating her anal channel. The contact with the cold oily liquid made Jess squirm at first, but her initial yelps quickly turned into husky mewling sounds as Jake carefully inserted three nicely lubed fingers inside her slippery, well-rimmed anus and started finger-fucking her.

"Ooooh Jaaaaake... Yes bro, open my asshole... Mmmmh, yes, just like that, pump your fingers in my ass... Aaaah, so good!... Open me up, bro, open my tight ass for your cock, ooooh!..."

"Fuck, Jess, this is so fucking hot," he said. His eyes were glued to the sight of his sister's butt-ring stretching around his fingers as he kept slowly and gently pushing his digits deeper into her oily rectum. "Your ass is so perfect, so round and beautiful... And your tiny little asshole is so fucking sexy, Jess... I can't wait to fuck your ass, sis!..."

Jess gasped and writhed as Jake kept kissing her buttcheeks while he eased his fingers in and out of her anus. A spiraling series of warm delightful pulses started radiating up her arched back and all over her body from her well stimulated rosebud. His fingers were gliding smoothly in and out of her sphincter now, her anal muscles completely relaxed and accepting of the pleasant intrusion.

Moaning incessantly like a bitch in heat, feeling deliciously naughty and dirty and sexy, Jess was overcharged by her twin's masterful preparatory attentions. The long anal play had built up her arousal to such a level that she had brought a hand to her clit and was frigging her engorged nub for release, desperate to cum. Jess was eventually so delirious with anticipation that she openly begged her twin to end that agonizingly sweet torture.

"Aaaaah, Jake, stop teasing me, bro, please... I need your cock in my ass now!... Mmmh... You are driving me crazy, Jake, really... Aaah yes, finger me like that!... I can't wait anymore, I need you to fuck me or I'll explode!... Oooh my god!... Please, fuck my virgin ass, bro, pleeeease just fuck my ass now!..."

Unable to speak, grunting with excitement, Jake slid his pumping fingers out of his twin sister's slick asshole and lubed himself up. He coated his rock-hard tool with an over-abundant amount of lube, stroking his length to lather the clear goo all over his length and then adding some more for good measure, until thick drops of the slippery liquid were dripping from his perfectly oiled shaft.

After he squirted one last huge dollop on Jess's tender, relaxed, mouth-wateringly inviting butt-ring, Jake knelt behind his sister's offered hindquarters and pressed his hips against her shapely bubble-butt. He had to let go of one of Jess's juicy buttcheeks to bend his hardness toward her rear hole and guide his purple cockhead to the entrance of her anus, he was so insanely aroused.

Lining up his pulsing shaft with Jess's asshole, Jake removed his magnetized gaze from the incredibly hot, beautifully obscene sight of his mushroom head resting against his sister's pink, slightly dilated, delicate rosebud. Gasping with barely contained need, he looked up to meet her gaze.

"You ready, sis?" he asked, trying to steady his labored breath. "Ready for your first assfuck with your brother?"

"Yes, Jake, go ahead..." she cooed, her fingertips slowly diddling her clit in preparation for the expected discomfort of their first sodomy. The pleasure from his long, gradual fingering felt already incredibly erotic to Jess, making her eager for more, her expectation for the real thing sending shivers of excitement through her limbs.

"I'm ready for you, Jake, just please go slow at first. Now fuck my ass, bro."

She was looking over her shoulder, and once again Jake's heart felt ready to burst at the sight of his amazing twin, his beloved sister, his one and only love. Pure lust was glinting in her fevered green eyes. Her mane of blond hair was tousled and cascaded wildly around her delicate, pretty face. Her soft lips were parted in a grimace of anticipated pleasure, her voice a pleading mewl of desire. Her expression was so sexy, so involved in their incestuous coupling, so completely absorbed in the magic of their joining, her arched back and surrendered posture so sensual that Jake gasped and murmured like in a trance.

"God, Jess, you are so fucking beautiful..."

Instinctively, he leaned forward over her back to kiss her and in so doing he pushed his cock into her asshole before he even realized it was happening.

Jess could only exhale in response to her brother's compliment and the simultaneous pressure of his glans on her anus. Her eyes snapped shut and her voice broke in a moaning whimper as she felt him ease his way into her glistening butt-ring, her well-prepared and thoroughly relaxed sphincter yielding almost immediately to the intrusion. The sensation of slight resistance and then sweet surrender from her anus made her pussy tingle, the stretching and the fullness she felt inside her delicate orifice causing her fingers to rub harder on her clit.

"Ooooh fuck yesssss!... Yeeees, Jake, open my ass with your big cock... Ooooooh!... Fuck yeeees, bro, fuck my virgin ass!..."

Her whimpered words immediately sobered him up from his reverie. Gasping as he registered the clamping feeling around his knob, Jake looked down to see his spongy, purple cockhead firmly embedded into Jess's asshole, her oily, elastic sphincter stretching open around his slippery girth to accommodate him inside her most private entrance.

"Oh my god!... Jess, this looks so hot!... So fucking hot, sis..."

Jess was cooing and sighing as she felt her asshole dilating like never before. The feeling was so new and naughty and incredibly good that somehow she hardly felt any pain, her frigging fingers on her clit helping her further to enjoy her first cock pushing into her ass.

"Mmmh... You'll have to take pictures next time, bro..." she said between moans, an unexpected wave of perversely sweet pleasure coursing through her as she heard her own words and an array of naughty possibilities for their future fun opened up in her mind. "Now I just want you to take my anal cherry though... Oooh!... Fuck me now, pleeeease!... Aaah, don't tease me, Jake, I'm going crazy here, please, bro... Just fuck my ass!..."

Breathing deeply, holding on to her juicy buttcheeks with both hands, Jake started gently pushing his cock into his twin sister's ass. With his mushroom head already past the barrier of her sphincter, Jake watched his girthy cock slide smoothly inside Jess's ass. The lubrication and stimulation he had provided and her accepting relaxation made it surprising easy for him to penetrate her orifice without meeting much resistance, allowing them both to bask in the sensation of their first assfuck.

It felt heavenly. It was like nothing Jake had ever felt before. He loved the warmth and tightness and the unique feel of her slick anal walls squeezing around him like a delicious clamping vise. He was crazed about the visual of that tiny puckered hole stretching open to accept his disproportionately larger cock, easily the hottest thing he had ever seen, not to mention the fact that the full realization that he was actually having anal sex with his twin sister was making his head pound with pure incestuous lust.

"Fuck, sis, you're so tight... And so warm... It's awesome!... Aaaah Jess, I love your ass!..."

"Uuuuh!... Ooooh!... Keep... Uuh!...Uuuhhh... Keep going, Jake, it feels... Ooooh yeah, push your cock deeper in my ass, bro... Uuuhh... It feels so fucking good!..."

For long, deliciously strained minutes, Jake watched in amazement as inch after fat inch of his steel-hard shaft disappeared into Jess's surrendered butt-ring, her virgin asshole slowly but steadily devouring his cock.

Jake kept driving his meat into his sister's anus in one continuous, extremely cautious, gentle push, all the while listening attentively to her every purring mewl for signs of discomfort, keeping an eye on her, stealing glances at her beautiful face pressed into the pillow and half turned back toward him. As he made his slow progress into her virgin rectum, Jake searched his twin's visage for traces of pain from the intrusion, but he noticed nothing of the kind, just blissful anal delight twisting her delicate features. He had half of his length buried up her ass when Jess's moans once again turned into actual words.

"Uuuh!... Wait!... Ooooh, fuuuck!... So fucking big...Wait, Jake!... Uuuhhh... Gimme a second to... Ooooh!... Fuck that's so good..."

"You okay, sis? You took half my cock already, Jess, you're amazing!"

"Oh my god, half of it?..." she said, her breathing labored, her voice betraying a mix of wonder for what she had accomplished and horny naughtiness at the thought that there was still more.

"Mmmh, bro, you feel so big in my ass, it's incredible... Uuuh fuck!... Just a second, though, let me just get... Aaaah... Uuuh!... Oooh my god, so fucking full... Let me get used to you... Oooh god, you feel so big and hard in my ass, Jake..."

"And your ass feels amazing squeezing my cock, Jess... You're so tight and warm, sis, so fucking tight!..."

As he let his sister's virgin asshole adjust to his invading shaft, Jake grabbed the bottle of lube again. She was doing fine so far, it seemed, her sexy groans and the squishy sounds of her clit-frigging fingers confirming the impression that she was liking their first anal experience as much as he was, but he didn't want to risk hurting his beloved twin in any way.

Still keeping an eye on her pretty face resting on the pillow, watching her sigh and groan as she bit her lips and scrunched her eyelids shut while she got used to having her ass filled with his thick brotherly meat, Jake lubed the two of them again. He let some more of the slippery liquid dribble down on the still not buried half of his cock and then poured it liberally on the dilated ring of Jess's anus. Then, slowly, he rocked his hips back and forth to spread the slick liquid all over and inside her stretched rosebud. Enjoying the amazing feel of his cock buried in that tight anal sheath, he waited for his sister's signal to resume their sodomy as he kneaded her round asscheeks, never getting enough of her firm, taut, spectacular bubble-butt filling his hungry hands.

It took Jess some minutes before she opened her eyes again and nodded to her twin. Her mouth was still open in a perpetual whimper of delight. The sense of fullness in her rectum was making her whole body tingle in hot flashes and quiver in pre-orgasmic quakes, her anal muscles completely relaxed and ready to accept more of her brother's thick meat.

"Ready, sis?"

"Yes... I'm ready, Jake... Go ahead, bro, fuck my ass... I want to feel you all the way up my ass..."

With gentle but steady pushes, going in deeper and then retreating and pausing before cramming more of his length inside his sister's willing orifice, Jake established a slow assfucking rhythm, testing the acceptance of those scorching hot, amazingly snug depths, gradually embedding inch after inch of his throbbing cock inside Jess's surrendered rectum. He sawed his cock carefully in and out of his twin's ass, opening up her anal channel as delicately as possible, noticing with relief that the exaggerated amount of lube he had used on them both made his progress surprisingly easy. The only friction between his hard shaft and her slick bowels was due to the amazing virginal tightness of her rectum, but the obvious pleasure Jess was taking in the act and her perfectly accepting relaxation made their first sodomy much smoother than either of them had imagined.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Inspiration Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds