• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter, Her Brother, And Me

My Daughter, Her Brother, And Me

It had been a busy week at my job as a contractor so I was glad to be getting home for a nice weekend of relaxing in my new hot tub. I noticed my son Chris's truck in the driveway as I pulled in. I was glad that he came to visit because I needed help with my sprinkler system and Chris owns a landscape business. I'm about to get some free labor so I'm happy he's here.

I found Him in the kitchen getting some beer out of my fridge.

"Hi Dad." he said. "I hope you don't mind if I get a couple of beers for Kay and me." Kay is my daughter and I haven't seen her in months because she's been away at college so I got very excited when he mentioned her name. I told him it was fine to help himself to anything and make himself at home.

After I washed up a bit I glanced out at the deck from the bedroom window and saw my two kids chatting. Chris was sipping his beer and Kay was already in the hot tub with only her head sticking out. They talked for a bit then Kay stood up to show her brother the new micro-bikini she was wearing. The top was a tiny white thing that barely covered her nipples. I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like she was either adjusting it... or pulling it aside to give her brother a little peek.

I really couldn't blame Chris for staring at his sisters firm, young 34DD boobs. Her body had really developed a lot over the last couple of years, and I must admit I've caught myself staring at that sexy body on more than one occasion. Those big breasts of hers are round and firm with no sag. I remember getting hard-on's when she turned sixteen and started dressing more adult-like...kind of slutty really, wearing lots of make-up, belly shirts, miniskirts, and spike heels.

Anyway, She continued to show her brother the rest of her microkini and he almost choked when he saw the thong style bottoms that completely exposed her perfectly round ass cheeks and a tiny patch of sheer fabric in front that barely covers a vag that she obviously shaves. She turned slowly so her brother could see every thing she had to offer. She could tell he approved because she noticed the rising bulge in his pants.

"Am I making you hard?" she teased, splashing at him and pointing at his crotch and giggling.

He blushed and turned away. Then she said, "You've seen me nude before, big brother. Remember how we use to take showers together as kids?"

I went out to join them and as I approached I heard her say, "Don't tell Daddy." I can only imagine what they were talking about. "Don't tell me what?" I asked. I noticed that her top was not only tiny but the fabric was so thin that we could see the outline of her very erect nipples. She seemed not to notice that a small part of one areola was exposed to us. I smiled approvingly at Chris and we both enjoyed the moment. After a few minutes she realized that she was giving us a show. She put her nipple back in the bra and playfully chided us for not telling her that she needed to cover herself. She laughed and said, "You two shouldn't be looking at me like that! We are related!"

"But Sweetheart," I replied. "that bikini is pretty sheer and practically transparent when wet. I mean, you might as well be nude for Pete's sake!"

"Oh you'd like that, I bet, wouldn't you?" she replied giggling and lowered herself back in the water.

Chris and I looked at each other and nodded. And I said we would be happy to join her in the hot tub for some good "clean" fun.

"I can't." she replied. "I have a date tonight. I'm going out dancing." She said, and she climbed out of the

tub and went inside.

Later that evening, one of Kay's girl friends, a gorgeous blonde named Trina, arrived to pick her up. I told her that Kay wasn't ready yet and sent her back to the bedroom.

A couple of minutes later I asked Chris to help me move my dresser away from the wall so I could paint behind it the next day. From my bedroom door we could see Kay's open door and the mirror on the dresser gave us a nice view of her room. Chris and I discovered that we could see Trina and Kay getting ready. We waited quietly for a few minutes and sure enough the girls began to change into their evening wear. They giggled and laughed and joked around about the different boys they've known. They even talked about blow jobs they had given. Turns out that Trina likes to swallow a guys cum. And she admitted to Kay that she wouldn't mind letting Kay's dad and brother fuck her. Kay agreed that her brother and dad are both hot men.

Pretty soon Kay told Trina what a sexy body she had and would it be okay if she felt her up a little bit. Trina said it was fine and placed Kay's hands on her nude tits. Trina was soon rubbing Kay's pussy as the two of them began tongue kissing each other. This was too much for us to take. Then Chris asked me if my dick was hard, too. I said it was and that I wanted to pull it out and stroke it. I told him it would be okay if we masturbated together. So, we pulled out our hard cocks and started jacking off to these two young girls as they sucked each other's tits. My son's cock is thick and long. I was impressed by his size as he stroked his fuck tool up and down with a slow rhythm. He looked at me and said it felt kind of weird jacking off to his sister. I told him that it was okay because she is a hot sexy woman. I admitted to jacking off to her a few times before.

After a while they finished dressing and Chris and I went to the kitchen to chat a bit before the girls left. They both came out wearing tight black mini-dresses so short that just the simple act of walking made the hem climb up so their ass cheeks were almost exposed. Their stiletto heels were sure to get attention from the guys tonight.

Kay gave me a quick peck on the cheek and I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra when she brushed one of her big firm boobs on my arm as she rushed out the door. They were dressed to kill. Translation: they were dressed to get laid. Oh well, the legal age of consent is 18 and Kay's birthday was just last week. I never could stop my bull headed daughter from getting what she wanted!

At about 2:00am my son tells me that Kay texted him to come pick her up because Trina had left with a couple of other guys, so I told him to go ahead but to be careful. And as luck would have it, I got a text 30 minutes later to pick them both up because his truck battery had died.

So when I walked into the night club I saw my son and daughter dancing together in a dark corner and it looked as though they were dancing rather closely. It seemed as though his thigh was between his sister's legs and she appeared to be grinding her crotch on her brother's leg while fondling his ass. She then leaned forward and put her hands behind his neck giving him full view down her low cut top. She just laughed when he pulled her neckline out so he could see her boobs completely. When they notice that their father was standing there watching everything, my daughter laughed and turned her writhing body toward me and began to gyrate lewdly. She raised her arms over her head and shook those big jugs back and forth at me. Then she took my hand and placed it on her lower back as she started grinding herself on my own thigh, pressing her crotch into me and sliding up and down my leg, urging me to dance with her. "Daddy, Chris says I'm too sexy. Do you think I'm sexy, too?" she asked. Then she started rotating her hips on me and grinding on me. Her brother stepped up behind her and hiked up her dress so her white G-string came into view. Then he pressed his bulge between her bare ass cheeks so she could grind on us both in rhythm to the music. If that wasn't enough, Chris's hands reached around and cupped under each of his sisters tits, hefting them gently. Needless to say, my dick was very hard at this point and as the song ended I said we should head home now. They both eagerly agreed.

My car is a convertible with bucket seats and my daughter said she wanted to sit in front, on her brothers lap. After Chris got in she climbed over him spreading her legs and straddled her brothers lap in a face to face position. As I drove, Kay raised her arms over her head and began squealing and grinding into her brothers bulging pants. He moved his hands all over her torso and then up around the sides of her big tits, squeezing lightly. Chris then pushed the straps of his sisters dress off her shoulders. I could barely keep the car on the road as her firm milky jugs came into full view of us both. Chris began to fondle Kay's big nude tits and flick his tongue on her small but very erect nipples. Kay arched her back and moaned, "Oh fuck yes!" as I put my own hand on her big tits and began rolling each bare nipple in my fingertips, tugging at them teasingly. As I pulled in the driveway I was rubbing Kay's pussy with my fingers as she continue to gyrate and moan lustfully.

By the time the three of us reached the hot tub we had taken all her clothes off and most of our own. Kay was sitting in the warm water as Chris and I climbed in and she quickly wrapped her fists around our erect dicks and began to stroke our tools up and down together. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched my daughter put her lips around her brothers hard cockhead and begin to suck his dick. Just a little at first but it wasn't long before she was gagging on his long cock. I was even more surprised when she started to suck my own cock, too, taking me all the way to the back of her throat. Then Kay sat up on the ledge and spread her legs open and pulled Chris's hard cock toward her open wet pussy. I watch in amazement as my son eased his fuck tool into his sisters dripping pussyhole while she continued to jack me off. In and out with a steady rhythm he fucked his hard cock into his sisters tight little pussy while fondling her firm young tits. My two children both grunted and moaned loudly as they fucked each other right in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes or my ears when my daughter said,

"Daddy,I want you to fuck me now." she said with a shaky voice. So Chris pulled out of his sisters wet slit and moved aside as I stepped between my daughter's open legs and slipped my dick head just inside her quivering pussy lips, sliding the head up and down her wet slit, teasingly, at first. Then I began to press my dick into Kay's pussy,just the head, though. In and out and back in. This went on for a few strokes but soon I was fucking my daughter with my own steady rhythm as my nuts slapped against her ass.

"Yeah, that's it! You're driving me wild, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck your slutty little daughter!" She said excitedly, while her brother was molesting her big jugs. I kept fucking my hard cock into my daughters tight young pussy while she jacked her brothers big dick up and down and sucking him.

Then Kay climbed onto her brothers lap and lowered herself down until his dick was buried all the way inside her tight little pussy again. And she began to ride his bone, bucking her hips on him lustfully. Then she looked me dead in the eye and said, "I want you to fuck me in my ass now, Daddy, while Chris fucks my pussy" I eagerly obliged and placed my dickhead on my daughters asshole and slowly eased my thick cock into her tight hole. Soon Kay had her father and brother fucking both her holes in a steady rhythm. "Kay was moaning , bucking, and squealing! "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH YESS...FUCK ME!!!" she shouted. Chris was the first to cum as he grunted and moaned and shot his load deep into his sisters pussy. I was soon to follow by spurting my own thick jets of hot cum into my daughters ass. Kay continued to writhe and buck on us until she reach her own crushing orgasm. And the three of us collapsed into the hot tub. Spent and out of breath.

This was the start of a weekend we would never forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter, Her Brother, And Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds