• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Office Cuckold Ch. 02

Office Cuckold Ch. 02

The next morning was terrifying. I came to work wearing dark slacks, just in case. I didn't see Marcus or Emma all morning.

Until Emma came into my office.

She was wearing a dark jacket with a lacy top underneath. She had a short skirt that matched the jacket, just barely long enough to be considered 'professional.' It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, as I could see her hard nipples through the thin material of her top. She caught me looking and gave me an icy stare as she buttoned her jacket. She sat down in the leather chair across from my desk, crossing her legs.

'I told Marcus we can cuckold you,' she purred in her soft southern accent, 'but if you tell anyone, Marcus will fire you immediately.'

I could only nod. She smiled when I did and uncrossed her legs, spreading them wide. No panties. She didn't glare at me as I stared this time, obviously enjoying the effect she had on me. Her pussy was completely bare, her thick lips making a thin fine line, begging to be spread open. She sat like this for a few minutes, letting me get my fill of the sight. My stare turned her on. As I watched, I could see her clit swell and poke its way free from her lips, just barely visible.

A colleague walking by my door pulled me out of my trance. He glanced in and did a double take, as Emma didn't move a muscle to close her legs. Once he was gone, she closed them and stood, walking around my desk to stand with her now covered pussy inches from my face.

'Marcus wants you in his office for lunch,' she ordered.

'Yes, ma'am.'

She gave a curt nod and left my office with a little extra shake. As soon as she was gone I practically ran to the bathroom and into a stall. My slacks were on the floor and I was jerking my five-inch cock for all it was worth. In seconds, I was spraying cum over the toilet.

I caught my breath and wiped the drool from the head of my cock. Buttoning up my slacks, I opened the stall to go back to my office. Marcus was standing at the sink.

'If you ever do that again in this building,' he growled, 'you're fired. You wanted us to cuckold you, so we will decide when you cum. It's a good thing Emma picked this up yesterday.'

He held up a twisted metal object, letting me see it for a few seconds before tossing it at me.

'Put it on.'

I stared at the cage in my hand.

'What will I tell my wife?' I asked, knowing Leah would have a few questions if she saw me wearing a metal cage around my dick.

'I don't care,' Marcus said before leaving the bathroom.

I weighed the risks in my head. If I wore the cage, I was looking at divorce if my wife saw me naked. If I didn't wear it, I would be fired. Without a job, Leah might divorce me anyways, I thought. I slid my soft cock into the cold metal, goosebumps running up my arms as I picked up the small lock Marcus had left on the sink.

When I got back to my desk, Emma was in my office.

'Are you ready for lunch?'

'I guess,' I said as she stood and led the way to Marcus' office. When we were inside, Emma locked the door and walked around in front of me. As she unbuttoned my shirt, I heard Marcus' gruff voice.

'You are not to bring any food into this office from this point on. If you get hungry, call Emma and she will make sure you are fed.'

By this point, Emma had finished with my shirt, and was now working on my slacks. She smiled as her hand brushed the metal cage now locked around my dick. My slacks and boxers were yanked to my ankles, both of them chuckling at my naked body, save for the cage around my cock.

Emma put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. My mouth watered as I imagined what her pussy would taste like. She laughed as I licked my lips, reading my mind.

'You will never touch my pussy before Marcus does, cuckold,', she drawled. I loved how the word 'cuckold' sounded in her southern accent.

I watched as she walked over to Marcus' desk and disappeared behind it. Imagining what he felt, both Marcus and I moaned as Emma began sucking him. From my knees in front of his desk, all I could see was Emma's blonde hair bobbing up and down while Marcus had his head thrown back, enjoying the blowjob from his eighteen-year-old assistant.

My cock strained in its new cage as he covered the back of her blonde head with his dark hand, forcing Emma down onto him. Knowing how big he was after yesterday, I wasn't surprised when Emma gagged. Pulling off him, I saw her look up at Marcus, smiling at her boss before filling her mouth with as much of his ten-inch cock as she could.

The blowjob continued for what seemed like forever. Marcus had outstanding will-power, lasting as long as he could before shooting his load into Emma's mouth. Both of his hands grabbed at her blonde hair, holding her face onto his cock as he shot his seed into her mouth with a grunt.

Emma stood, her cheeks bulging like a chipmunk. How much did Marcus cum, I thought. I soon got that answer as she walked over and kissed me. Her cheeks closed and she shot Marcus' cum into my mouth, soon followed by her tongue. I struggled to swallow his bitter, salty cum before I choked. I could only imagine what would happen if I choked. Marcus laughed as we kissed, and I could even feel Emma smiling as she slid the last glob of Marcus' sticky cum inside my mouth.

'Get the fuck out of my office and get back to work!' Marcus yelled.

I flinched, blushing as I scrambled to put my shirt on and button my slacks. I ran out of his office to the sound of them laughing, getting some strange looks from my coworkers as I ran around my desk to sit down.

I did as much work as I could with Marcus' cum in my belly before I couldn't take it anymore.

'Sir, I'm hungry,' I said meekly when he answered his phone.

'Be in my office in five minutes.'

I didn't get an answer when I knocked softly on his door, so I slowly opened it. As I pushed it open, I took in the sight of Emma on her knees in front of Marcus in the middle of his office. Her jacket and blouse were thrown on her desk and her skirt was bunched around her waist.

'Shut the damn door, cuckold!' Marcus ordered, his long, thick cock sticking out the zipper of his suit pants.

I hurried to shut the door and walked into the office. It seemed like they didn't notice I was there as I walked around the sex show in the middle of the floor. Emma had her right hand buried in her pussy, making squelching sounds as her fingers alternated between rubbing her clit and sliding inside herself. I was standing behind her, watching her perfect ass when she came on her fingers, her flesh shaking as the orgasm ripped through her young body.

She moaned, her mouth full of her boss' black cock as her fingers continued to work her pussy. I laid down on my back and slid as far underneath Emma as I dared. Her fingers were glistening, the white cream of her cum being teased around her smooth pussy lips. Even her inner thighs were wet.

Marcus noticed my position and laughed. 'You like that pussy, don't you, cuckold? Get the fuck up here and get ready to eat.'

I stood, removing my clothes so I was naked again in my boss' office, my stomach rumbling. Emma looked over at me and moaned again on Marcus' cock, her fingers working her pussy even faster. She nearly screamed as she came, causing Marcus to yank her hair, pulling her head off his cock.

He sprayed Emma's chest with his cum. Thick globs landed on her chest, around her collar bone, and all over her perfect tits. I saw him aim and his last spurt shot out of his thick black cock, landing on the piercing Emma had in her left tit. I could barely make out the small red hearts through his sticky cum.

'Eat, cuckold,' Emma purred.

My head dove to her neck, kissing and licking Marcus' cum off her body. I licked my way to her collarbone and down her right breast. Marcus was catching his breath as I slurped up his seed. Emma moaned as the cum slid down my throat. Her fingers were still working on her pussy as I found her nipple. Once I cleaned her right breast, my mouth found her left, nibbling and sucking her piercing.

Emma threw her head back as she came.

'Ooohhhhh, FUCK!'

Once I cleaned every drop of cum off Emma's chest, I leaned back and looked at Marcus.

'Thank you, sir.'

He just sneered at me. 'Get the fuck out of my office, cuck.'

I stood and pulled my clothes back on for the second time that day, Emma's heavy breaths the only sound in the office. As I left, I heard Marcus say, 'Don't eat breakfast tomorrow, Josh, I have a special meal planned for you.'

I grinned at the thought. 'Yes, sir.'

The rest of the day was a blur until Emma walked by my office to leave. She poked her head in and winked. 'I'll see you in the morning, cuckold.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Office Cuckold Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds