• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Inspiration Ch. 02

Inspiration Ch. 02

123

Author's note: This is the continuation of my Inspiration story. This second part starts off from the very ending of chapter one, so it's best to read that first. Special thanks to whoredinarygirl for editing this. This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older. Enjoy!

*****

"Jess, we're together now," he said, between tender kisses. "That's all that matters, sis. You and I, just the two of us. Together."

"Just the two of us, bro," she murmured into his lips. His love and his desire for her were so simple and absolute and true that she felt their presence like a physical thing, like she felt his embrace, reassuring her, warming her, dispelling any dark thoughts and past insecurities, their perfect sibling harmony finally restored and now deeper and stronger in the bonding closeness of their naked bodies lying together.

Their kisses soon grew more ardent, their breathing became ragged, their arousal increasing until Jess straddled him, rocking her hips on his crotch, grinding her sopping pussy against her twin brother's half-hard cock. She moaned into their lip-lock as she rubbed her clit on his stiffening meat, her hands running through his spiky blond hair, pulling him harder into their soulkiss while his fingers possessively roamed her body.

Jake's hands were hungry for her warm, smooth, sisterly flesh. He grabbed her curvy butt, sinking into her firm bouncy asscheeks, then he moved up to her buxom tits, his palms full of the soft flesh of those magnificent boobs. His fingertips tweaked her painfully erect nipples, pulling them and eliciting squeals from Jess, then he massaged her heavy jugs delicately, until he rushed to feel his way down her slim frame, past her flaring hips, stopping to squeeze her perfect bubble-butt again.

Jake's lust for his sister was so complete that it made it impossible for him to pick a favorite part of her body to place his hands on, missing what he wasn't currently touching yet lingering on what was filling his avid fingers. His mind pictured where he would move to next, increasing his fever, making his twitching cock fully hard again in no time, his glans oozing a constant stream of pre-cum that mixed with his twin's sweet nectar, making her grinding motion sloppy, fluid and teasingly delicious.

The choice of where to stop his roaming hands was made for him when Jess broke their make out frenzy and sat up straighter on top of him, arching her back, pushing her chest forward into her brother's face, her proud, round, swaying boobs pushed out, offered to his parted lips.

"Oh Jess!" he said, his hands slapping down on her ass, grabbing her buttcheeks firmly as his mouth went straight for her boobs, his lips planting butterfly kisses on her soft tit-flesh, his eyes closed in adoration.

"Oh my god, sis, you've got the best tits... I love them, Jess!..."

Jess smiled, mewling in pleasure as she locked her hands behind his neck and pulled Jake's face into her heaving breasts. Her head was lolling to the side as she looked down at her twin kissing her jiggling mounds. She smiled as she enjoyed his obvious lust for her tits and his ravenously pawing hands on her ass. Her brother's incessant attentions were turning her on more and more while delicious sparks of warmth continued to spiral upward from her clit rubbing against his thick erection, the combined stimulation electrifying her body and inflaming her mind.

"You really like them a lot, don't you Jake? Do you like my big titties, bro? Ooooh!... Mmmh, yes Jake, ooooh yes... Lick my tits bro, kiss my nipples..."

"Mmmhf mmph mmmmh!"

He didn't even bother to raise his face from the heavenly softness of his sister's cleavage, he just mumbled his answer through a mouthful of her smooth tits. His nostrils inhaled her inebriating scent, his head darted from one jiggling mound to the other, his lips were clamped on those soft, fat, puffy areolas, sucking on them as his tongue darted to titillate the hard nubs of her nipples. All the while he kept trying to open his jaw wider, wanting to cram as much of his sister's silky, delicious boob-flesh into his mouth as possible.

Her hips still rocking, her pussy lips still splayed around her brother's hard shaft as she increased her grinding tempo, Jess whimpered at each lick, each teasing nibbling bite, each deep suction on her sensitive breasts.

"Oooh Jake, I love that you like my tits so much... I was always uncomfortable with my big titties, I thought they made me look weird, like they... Ooooh yes, like that bro!... Like they were too big for the rest of my body but... Aaaahhh, yes, Jake, yes, harder!... Pinch my nipples with your teeth, bro, harder, yes, bite on my hard nipples, ooooh yeeeees!... But I always felt better knowing you liked them, feeling your looks on my tits... You made me feel good about myself, bro, I was so glad knowing that you liked my boobs and you liked me the way I was... Aaaahhh, yes!... Suck on my titties, bro, lick my big tits, oooohhh!..."

Her climax was building fast thanks to her brother's dutiful and enthusiastic tit-worship. The looks they exchanged (when Jake managed to tear his eyes off of her plump jugs and turn his head up from the ample valley of her cleavage) told her that he was enjoying this as much as she was. Jess was breathing hard and grinding more erratically on his hardness when a thought struck her and she turned her head to look at the alarm clock on Jake's nightstand. When she saw the time, she felt her heart flutter.

"Jake!... Jake, oooooh... No, noooo ooohh... Wait..." she croaked, her voice husky with her building climax, as she gently tried to unclasp her brother's face from her tits and make him focus on something other than devouring her big boobs, but he wasn't so easily deterred.

"Mmmh yesss... No, I mean... Wait just wait a second, bro, ooooh!... Jake, Jake, look at the time!..."

Frowning in slight disappointment, displeased that he had to stop feasting on his sister's soft, juicy tits, Jake sighed and turned to look over his nightstand at his alarm clock. It was past midnight, he saw. And he immediately understood.

He turned back and looked his adored twin sister straight in her big, lustrous, jade green eyes, taking in the delicate lines of that beautiful face, the face he pictured in his mind whenever he heard the word 'love'. He smiled at her full, upturned lips as he took in the perfection of her slim body, luxuriating in the rightness of their being together like they were now, naked, close, touching, tasting, having sex, giving each other pleasure, and he realized that this, he and she, the two of them, were simply meant to be. Jake felt and knew that Jess was thinking the same thing, he had no doubt.

They stared at each other for long seconds, until Jess arched an eyebrow questioningly, her expression comical, her frown ironically serious. Jake just laughed and nodded. And then, just like they had done ever since either of them could remember, they said the words, together.

"Happy birthday, Jay!"

They laughed at their goofy attachment to this childish tradition, even now that they had just turned nineteen. Still, they were both glad they were keeping it alive. As always after their mutual happy birthday wish, Jake and Jess embraced. Now though, differently from their previous birthdays, they kissed, deep and long, their tongues dancing, their lips drinking each other in, their voices muted but their moans speaking volumes as they extended their soulkiss on and on, feeding off the pure passion of a long denied desire that had finally bloomed, free and strong and true.

While they made out, Jess had started slightly repositioning the two of them with nudges and little jerking movements until Jake was sitting cross legged. His back was straight and his arms kept caressing her whole back from neck to tailbone to buttcheeks while she was sitting up onto his lap, her legs wrapped around his muscular back. His stiff cock pressed against her crotch, his hardness teasing her clit. Jess's tits were pushed against her twin's chin, Jake's face squashed between those juicy jugs he was so fond of, forcing him to interrupt the long lip-lock with his sister's lips to sometimes french-kiss her pink, puffy areolas and nibble at her hard rosy nipples, making her squeal until he once again mashed his restless lips against hers.

They were starved for air when Jess broke their long kissing spree and reached her hand between them, wrapping her fingers around her brother's cock.

"This is our birthday present, Jake," she murmured into her twin's mouth.

Jake's heart started beating madly as he watched Jess raising her hips from his lap, her hand guiding the fat spongy knob of his cock between her soft, sopping labia and pointing it at the entrance of her wet, warm, virgin pussy.

"Jess... Our first time... Together... Ahhhh, sis!..."

"Ooohhh!... Uhhh!... Jaaaake..."

They both moaned as Jess let go of his cock and slid slightly down on his rock-hard length, the bulbous head easing its way slickly into her welcoming folds, opening her tight vaginal entrance and poking into her hole.

Jess wrapped her arms around Jake's neck, using them and her legs around his back to hold herself up, whimpering as she prepared to slide down on her brother's cock. Their gazes locked. There was no tension, no nervousness, no apprehension on their faces. Only excitement, undiluted joyful exhilaration and a certainty that everything was perfectly fine.

"Jake..." she said, her voice shaking with barely contained lust, her high cheekbones flushed, her eyes feverishly bright. "I'm not exactly... Well, I am, but... My hymen, you know... I mean... I... I've used a dildo to masturbate, so it's..."

She couldn't contain a nervous laugh. Saying it out loud seemed so absurd that it was comical. Jake saw the irony of the situation too, and smiled.

"It's okay, sis. I used my hand quite a lot, too..."

The twins giggled and Jess slapped his shoulder playfully. Their laughing fit turned into a chorus of moans though, as their squirming motions made Jake's cockhead push further into her tight, wet pussy sending jolts of pleasure up her whole body, the muscles of her shapely thighs aching to let go and let her fall down on his length.

"But I am a virgin, Jake, I never had sex before..." she said, panting now, teasing herself by waiting, yet enjoying the sweet torture, needing to tell her brother this, wanting him to know without a doubt that she was his, completely, truly his.

"It seems so natural to do this with you, bro... I've wanted you for so long, Jake... I can't see how anyone else but you should be my first... My only..."

"Oh Jess..." he said, hugging her to him, kissing her lightly. "You are the only one for me, sis. You always were. I love you, sis, I love you so much."

"And I love you, bro," she cooed, her soft folds pulsing and leaking pussy-juices around her brother's thick spongy glans firmly embedded right past the entrance of her virgin hole.

They were kissing languidly, moaning and whimpering into each other's mouth as Jess started sliding gently down on Jake's shaft. She relaxed the thigh muscles wrapped around his back that kept her upright on her brother's lap, letting her slim body go, her round bubble-butt slowly descending down on that big pulsing pole. The sloppy entrance of her pussy was getting stretched and filled by inch after inch of cock, her wet, warm, silky folds opening like a fleshy flower to let her brother smoothly slide in, penetrating her chaste pussy.

As more and more of his hard meat entered her virgin hole, the twins' gazes became glued to their groins. Their eyes were unable to stop looking at the amazing sight of their bodies joining, their voices reduced to whimpers and moans as Jess's tight snatch accepted the girthy hardness of Jake's meat, her puffy cunt lips splayed open, her snug hole leaking pussy-juice onto his invading cock, coating that fat shaft in clear nectar, easing his steady invasion of her offered vagina, his veiny pole gradually disappearing into those soft depths. Before the twins' awestruck gazes, the scorching hot image of their very first coupling burned itself in their minds as a permanent reminder of this memorable night.

"Ohhhh Jake... Uuuhhh, bro... I can feel you... In me... Oh my god... It's..."

"...so amazing!" he finished with a gasp.

They smiled and kissed, panting, as she slid slowly further down, taking more of her brother's cock into her willing pussy.

"You feel so good, sis, I can feel you all around my cock... So warm, so soft and tight... Oh Jess, I love being inside you, you are fantastic, sis..."

Her breathing ragged, her body shaking from the crashing waves of delightful heat radiating from her lower body as she felt a cock inside her for the first time, her head spinning in mind-numbing pleasure knowing that it was not just any cock but her twin brother's hard shaft. Her pussy felt amazingly full, her vaginal walls wet and slick like never before as they massaged that invading thickness.

Jess had half of his length pulsing inside her virgin pussy when she stopped controlling her gradual descent on Jake's pole. Suddenly, biting her lips and feeling even more aroused by an added thrill of anticipation, she completely relaxed her thighs around Jake's back and just let herself fall, slamming down on him, taking his cock all the way inside her.

"Uh!... Uuuuhhhh!... Oooooh, bro!... Oh my god!... Uuuhhh!..."

A burst of light flashed inside her head and the warmth pulsing in her abdomen suddenly turned into a burning hot wildfire. Jess felt completely full of cock for the very first time in her life, full of her brother's cock, full of the one person in the world she had always loved, the one she knew without a doubt she would always love, would always want, like this, like they were now, joined and fused into one, flesh into flesh, loving and loved and making love.

"Uuuh... Ooooh, Jaaaaaake!... Aaaaawwhhh!..."

Jess wasn't sure she was having an orgasm, she didn't think so at least, there was some discomfort lurking underneath the new sweet sensation of fullness, and the pleasure felt more mental than physical at first. Still, it felt great. It was a sudden and stabbing feeling, different from the growing and finally exploding burst of prolonged joy that she was used to expect from an orgasm, but there was pleasure there, a lot of it, and it was all focused in the instant she found herself completely impaled on her twin's cock. His fat shaft was filling her virgin pussy to capacity, that pulsing brotherly meat probing up inside her womb, pushing in, pressing up, throbbing as her sensitive channel contracted around him, making her twitch and squirm in turn, causing her pussy to leak more and more juices as her hole opened of its own accord, naturally accepting and caressing that thick girth, welcoming him where he belonged, inside her sisterly vaginal folds.

"Fuck!... Aaah fuck, sis!... I'm balls deep inside you, Jess!... It's... Oooh yeah... Fucking amazing, sis, you feel incredible!... Aaaaahh, Jess..."

Jake's eyes had been still magnetized and glued to the sight of his sister's tight pussy dribbling her sweet juices on his length as she slowly descended on him, but they bugged out as soon as he saw those puffy pink cunt lips suddenly rush down on the remaining half of his dick, swallowing him whole. A jolt of pleasure coursed through him as he felt the hot, moist, tight folds of his sister's virgin pussy wrapped around his entire length. Her soft, snug, accepting hole was pulsing against his own twitching cock, her silky smooth vagina enveloping him in the most sensual massage imaginable.

Groaning in pleasure, Jake turned his gaze up to look into his twin sister's face. Sitting in his lap, Jess was transfixed in sexual delight, her head thrown back, her spine arched and her big tits jiggling deliciously as they rose and fell in time with her ragged breath, their heavy softness bouncing against Jake's neck right below his chin. Her eyes were barely open, her brow was creased as if in concentration, her face was flushed and dreamy, her expression one of pleasure so deep and new and powerful that it made her appear ecstatic, her mouth hanging slack, her puffy lips parted as a constant husky whimper of lust escaped her throat. More strands of her blond locks had fallen free of her scrunchie, her long wild hair tumbling down to her shoulders, along her neck, on her cheeks, those cascading strings of gold framing her pleasure-distorted features in the most beautiful picture Jake had ever seen.

"Jess, I love you so much... You are breathtaking, you should see how beautiful you are now, you look... I can't even find the words, sis..."

Her twin's voice brought Jess slowly back to reality as she gradually descended from her semi-climax. The initial discomfort in her maidenly pussy was already fading, absorbed and diluted and finally lost into higher and higher waves of delight. Her mental dizziness was growing into intoxicated bliss as the shocking pleasure of their first time together amplified the incredible sensation coming from her cock-crammed hole.

She smiled in pure happiness as she took in her brother's words, his sweetness, his love, his tender affection for her making her melt inside, her own feelings for him resonating out, hopefully reaching him as she absorbed his voice. She gave up on trying to express her thoughts though, her pleasure too big, her excitement too urgent to allow her mouth to form complex sentences. But she knew her beloved Jake would understand anyway.

"Aaaah... Jake... I love this... Oooooh... I love you... You in me... Uuuhh... Sooo good, bro... Oooh... I have all of you... Uhh!... Uuuuh... You're so big in me, Jake... Aaaahhh, yeeees..."

Lovestruck as never before, his brain awash in the joyful lust of making love to his adored twin sister for the first time, his cock twitching inside her perfect sheath of caressing warmth and enveloping wetness, Jake kept still, balls-deep inside her. He let Jess ride out the initial discomfort of the penetration, waiting for her to adjust, feeling her silky hole reshape itself by the second, their bodies adapting to each other, learning to be one in the other.

As they panted and groaned, Jess's arms wrapped tightly around Jake's shoulders and back while her pussy molded itself round his cock. Their mouths made contact again and they shared a long series of quick, breathless kisses.

Straining to hold still inside her, crazy with arousal for his beautiful twin sister but knowing she needed time for her tight virginal hole to get used to him, Jake channeled his passion into his hands. He let them roam Jess's smooth body freely, hungrily, touching her all over, caressing the arch of her spine, massaging the flawless skin of her ass, tracing her supple flesh of her toned thighs then following the delicious curve of her taut buttocks.

When he reached the crevice of her ass-crack, his palms grabbed her luscious globes. His fingers separated those round tight orbs further apart and traced the crinkled entrance of her anus with his fingertips while he pried her ass open, making her butt-ring gape slightly, just enough for him to tease her sphincter, making her squirm and moan deeper into his mouth.

Then his hands were on the run again, up her back, to squeeze and caress her shoulders, massaging her thin neck, then down her slim arms, on her soft flat tummy, then up to cup her heavy boobs, his digits filling to overflowing with soft tit-flesh, pinching lightly on a fat nipple. Touching her, adoring her, feeling her with the abandon and ardor of a life-long lover finally embracing the object of his desire, Jake kept silently paying homage to his irreplaceable Jess with his caresses.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Inspiration Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds