• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Like to Watch You

Like to Watch You

1234567

Right the moment Kate Beckett felt her orgasm hitting her with an unexpected force, she bucked up her hips and looked up into Rick's eyes. The love shining from her eyes met Richard Castle's pride to have given her the fulfillment she had asked for.

It only could be topped with a perfect and intimate kiss.

In the throes of the waves her climax pushed through her, she pulled his face down to her and kissed him ardently, panting in his mouth:

"Wow!"

Beckett sat in his lap crosswise, her legs hanging over his left thigh, slightly opened to let his fingers do their perfect dance in her. She was cuddled at his chest, breathing hard, smiling giddily at him, while being hold with his right arm to stay where she was.

"You liked it?"

"Hey..., of course, I liked it...you know exactly how much I love your fingers inside of me."

"Yeah, you love it. I do, too. But you also do know how much I like it having your long legs around me, right?"

She kissed his bottom lip, trailing down his chin, nibbling at the top, whispering:

"Yes, babe, I know that. You are up for something new?"

"You know I am. You know that I will always try something new with you, my dear."

"Ok, Rick, then ... " Kate Beckett stood up and pulled him up with her. Next she sat down again, legs wide opened and she gave her lover a slight pull, however meeting slight resistance and an asking look from her fiancé.

"Oh, come on, Castle! Sit down between my legs, I'll show you how flexible I still can be with my legs. Babe, I really want you to have a good time, too. I promise."

She pulled him in, his back to her chest, her legs immediately closing around his hips and her feet dangerously close on his stiff member. She hugged him ardently, heard him breathing in sharply as he felt her feet touching his pulsating dick.

"Beckett?"

"Trust me, Castle! I will give you the best foot-job of your life."

She huskily croaked in his right ear just a second before she simultaneously bit his ear lobe and put both her feet at his hot throbbing cock.

"Oh..., my...god..."

"What is it, babe? Don't you like it?"

"Kate..., you'll kill me one day, you know that?"

"Ah..., I see..., so you definitely like it."

She went on to move both her soles up and down his shaft while she marked him with hot little bites on his neck.

Rick Castle got really hot thinking about the view someone would have if they suddenly entered the loft. They both sat on the black leather couch, totally naked and seriously playing with each other.

He groaned out loud as he felt her toes wriggling, tickling his balls. And as her fingers moved up and down his broad chest, eventually pinching his sensitive nubs, he almost cried out in lust.

And suddenly his heart almost stopped before it went into overdrive again as he saw Alexis standing in the door, watching the scene unfolding before her with big eyes, leaving her kind of speechless. His 19-year-old daughter must have heard his last drawn out groan of pure lust!

Totally ashamed he wanted to stop so he stilled his hips.

But Kate Beckett didn't stop at all.

Castle croaked: "Beckett!"

"Wha-at?" She sing-sang into his ear, not nearly stopping her ministrations with her feet on his cock.

"Don't you see...?"

"Don't be such a chicken. Of course, I can see her. So what? She's an adult by now. And she knows we're having sex."

With an indecent grin she locked her gaze with his staring daughter.

"What is it, Alexis? You wanna join?"

"Kate...," Castle cried out in total shock and tried to wriggle himself out of her grip but that didn't work.

Kate realized that his erection was about to drop and started her sensual treatment of his cock again, eyes still locked with Alexis's.

"Ok, what now? Wanna join? Or do you just wanna watch?"

"Kate!"

"Shush....Rick...calm down. I know your daughter loves to watch. I've seen her watching. She enjoys it a lot. And she watched us, babe..., numerous times when we were having sex. You might not have seen her but I have. She definitely likes to look at us, so let her just watch for now if that's all she wants."

The young woman still had big eyes but it seemed that now it was the result of rising heat more than out of shocked embarrassment. She seemed to be more relaxed than a few moments ago but nonetheless she stood rooted there.

Quietly looking at them. Still saying nothing. Just breathing. No blink, just staring at them kind of challenging. Just as if asking for it.

Completely shocked by the behavior of his fiancée and even more stunned by the behavior of his little one but really startled about the lust he felt right at this moment and that he seemed not being able to do something about his erection that suddenly came back with full force, Rick Castle stared at his daughter, like the proverbial rabbit at a snake.

He had expected his daughter - in a situation like this - to back off in a hurry, ashamed with beet-red cheeks and a hastily mumbled excuse to be as fast out of their faces as possible.

Yet, she didn't do that.

In fact, she didn't even move and she wasn't even embarrassed anymore. Yeah, she looked more interested than uncomfortable. More strangely attracted than shocked.

He didn't say anything, either. He had a lump in his throat. He wanted to stop that madness but was already too deep into a lust-haze so he couldn't act sensibly anymore.

The sensations Katherine Beckett made him feel on the skin of his cock were too much. Rick groaned in lust, needed more of those sensations so he could come, so he could finally release his sexual frustration.

His hips started to rock into the direction of Beckett's feet all the while he looked at his daughter watching him.

Shame and embarrassment gave way to something new, something tingling.

Lecherousness. Lust. Heat.

"See...told you!"

Kate whispered in his ear, watching Alexis too.

"The first time she witnessed us having sex certainly might have been an accident, I don't know."

As both stared at Alexis, they both noticed her slight nod, even if hardly visible, still not looking away, still quiet.

"But all those other times she spied on us ever since, she was clearly checking up on us and following us – and that was no accident."

Another small nod, almost invisible on his daughter's face. And no guilt there, either.

"It seemed to me that she also wanted to be taken care of but...then, she had no one who would take care of her sexual desires."

Another hardly perceptible confirmation followed to show her approval of Beckett's profiling.

"So she needed to take care of herself. For me it seemed she wanted to learn something, to explore her sex drive, to discover her own lust, to open up to her inner animal and to delve into depravity. It was pure prying, cautiously enjoying the sensation of sexual desire."

Still no denial.

This is...crazy...! My daughter's supposed to be a voyeur...and I just find that oddly arousing. Ok..., it's...also kind of weird...but surprisingly...hot!

All three of them had locked eyes, engrossed in this arousing moment while Castle still got his cock massaged by Kate's feet.

"Or – she just wanted to get hot!" Beckett teased with bubbling laughter.

"Hey!"

That was the first time Alexis said something. She was scared that just this one word would lead to her father's disgusted rejection, she didn't want to risk it by saying more.

"Me..., I liked it..., made me hot as hell, babe!"

Now that Castle was able to focus again on his pulsating cock, he was ultimately getting aware that he was now being ogled by his daughter when he was about to come. He wanted to hold back but couldn't.

He lifted his hips in a rhythmic way to pump his cock against Beckett's feet. For just one little moment he broke eye contact with Alexis to look at his cock, right the moment his orgasm shot the first of several squirts of his cum up in the air.

Groaning in deep lust, Castle looked back up to meet his daughter's eyes and enjoyed his release, noticing her appreciation.

Yeah...look at your dad! Look at me how openly I shot my load in front of you watching me! Or do you just like to see my cream?

Kate still massaged his still erect cock with her feet, turning her eyes back to him while she turned his head to kiss him passionately.

"So..., did you enjoy it, babe? Was it as good as I promised it to be?"

Rick Castle started to laugh hysterically, thinking of the craziness of this whole situation.

"Yes.., it was surreal...but in fact as good as you promised. But I could not tell whether it was the best foot-job of my life..." grinning at his lover just to continue teasingly: "...because it was the first foot-job that I've ever got!"

"Shut up and bring me to your big bed, Mister!"

Castle stood up, without any restriction this time, pulled her up with him.

Beckett held herself around his chest, whispering:

"You okay with her joining us?"

He stopped, made her slide down on the ground, turned to look at her.

"You serious?"

Beckett looked down and just bit her lip. That gesture told him all he needed to know. She was indeed serious.

"You know what that would be, right?"

"Yes...babe! So...are you okay with it?"

With all her love for him she asked it again as she looked up to him, still under her hooded lashes, almost shy.

He hugged her, kissed her forehead and sighed deeply, not knowing how to deal with this.

"Please?"

"So...you...really...want that?"

"Yes, I want her to watch us..., openly, and kind of more up close and personal..."

Until now, they both had whispered.

Beckett smiled happily at him and said loud enough for Alexis to hear:

"Yes, I really...really want her to join us."

"So...if you really...really...want it...!"

Beckett let out a yelp of giddy joy and jumped up into his arms, her legs enclosing around his hips.

"I want to show her. I want her to discover the joy. And I...want her."

Those words were however whispered again into his ear, so he shivered out of anticipation of what was about to take place next.

Apparently, his girlfriend wanted to seduce his daughter if he was to believe Kate. And given the passiveness of his daughter in the past few minutes, she wanted to be seduced by Katherine as well. He shivered even more out of desire, thinking about that.

"Then bring us to bed, babe!"

Beckett threw a demanding look over his shoulder to Alexis who had been standing quietly behind them and who now grinned at her equally happy.

She reached out with one of her hands, grasping at Alexis who was taking the hand that was offered and letting herself getting dragged into their bedroom.

As they shut the door behind all of them, Kate slid down on her feet, looked at Alexis, nodded reassuringly but also grinned as seductive as ever just before she started to hungrily tongue-kiss her fiancé.

This so overtly shown sign of real love had Alexis envy them. She felt butterflies flapping through her stomach as she observed their tongues and teeth pushing, dragging, colliding, tempting and giving.

Both stopped to come up for some air, smiling and locking their eyes just before they dived in together again, teeth pulling skin, tongues smoothing it again, luring, only to be smashed into the other's again.

This absolutely hot dance of tongues continued for several minutes where it seemed they both had already forgotten about Alexis standing right in front of them.

The girl watched this with genuine curiosity, an unfamiliar feeling coming up in her as her father pulled Beckett's hips into his groin. This move indicated an unadulterated, natural sex drive that hadn't completely been satisfied yet.

It was craving.

This strange new emotion that was set off in her a moment ago, she just found out that it was a deep-seated yearning for also having the chance to experience such strong feelings on her own.

Beckett murmured something incoherent into their hot-blooded kiss, not waiting for an answer before she eagerly continued to kiss him. This time their kiss was more drawn-out, more playfully done, leisurely and really intimate. Then they stopped, but not without pressing some butterfly-kisses on their chins, and glared at each other. Their love was there to be seen, sparkling in each other's eyes.

What am I doing here? Can't you see that they both want to be alone? They surely couldn't want me here!

It was as if Kate had sensed that Alexis was about to leave to let them together on their own.

Kate broke the love-eyeballs with the love of her life and looked over at Alexis who just stood there like a lost puppy and who suddenly frowned, apparently asking herself what she was doing right there right now. Beckett went over to Alexis who stood there with wide eyes, oozing from sexual arousal, pulled her in from behind and started slowly fondling her, whispering into the girl's ear:

"No need to feel uncomfortable or even insecure, Alexis...., I know you want it. And I...really...want you...here with...us."

A short look at her partner to search for confirmation and she started kissing the girl's neck who closed her eyes.

"Castle..., don't say a word, just...just watch, okay...?"

He could tell he was certainly thrilled.

Watching his excited daughter being playfully caressed by the eager lips of his hot-blooded girlfriend – yeah well, that surely was one hell of a view!

Although he still had some doubts about the situation itself, he wasn't able to deny Kate the joyful encounter with his daughter she was obviously hoping for.

And he got aroused watching them. He noticed. But he did not question his arousal. He just enjoyed it.

His little girl – now more a young woman than a girl – had her eyes closed. She bit her bottom lip before they parted to inhale sharply in a kind of nervous tension, readily anticipating whatever Beckett wanted her to learn, whatever Beckett wanted her to feel, whatever Beckett wanted to do to her.

And Alexis wanted it. Of course, she wanted it. Not that she was afraid of what was about to happen, no, not at all. She hadn't sneaked up on them for months for nothing. She was ecstatic about the idea of a sexual experience with Kate.

She had a crush on that woman, a really bad crush. She liked her. She did find her hot. She was getting wet thinking of her father's girlfriend in a lust haze. She wanted to touch her. And she wanted to be touched by her. She wanted to kiss her. And she wanted to be kissed by her. She wanted to feel her up, needed to touch her boobs. Oh yes, she liked the detective's boobs, her small breasts with those amazing, long nipples in the state of red-hot arousal.

She could tell because she had seen them missing her father's mouth, missing his teeth and mourning the loss of his lips. Not only had she watched them, she also had made some great sex tapes with those tiny little button cams she'd hidden almost everywhere in the loft wherever she could have thought of them going at it: in the bathroom, the living room, the kitchen, the closet, his office, and of course, their bedroom, and even the staircase.

And every tape she watched dozens of times, always focusing on Kate's boobs. She had even dreamed of sucking Kate's nipples several times. And every time she had watched them fucking "live", she had wished she would get the chance of doing Kate some day, just for once.

And with time she got more and more careless, so one day she indeed got caught by Beckett.

Kate had been sitting in her dad's lap, humping him while tongue-kissing him wildly as she seemed to have heard her. She had looked up the staircase and had seen her sitting there, her hand between her legs.

This had been the first time Alexis hadn't been cautious enough for not being heard, she had been getting wet watching them and had totally lost control while rocking against her fingers as she had watched them making love.

And they had made love. They hadn't just had sex. They'd made love.

And that had been so unbelievably hot. It was the hottest thing she had ever seen.

But Kate hadn't approached her about that. Alexis knew she had really seen her, she had even noticed what she'd been doing. But Kate hadn't considered to address it. Alexis really wondered about why Beckett refused to deal with her spying.

The next time Kate spotted her watching them was when she had been fallen asleep on the couch and just awakened as they had entered the loft. They both had been in a raging heat, had almost been doing it against the door.

Alexis had decided to stay silent about her presence. And this was where she had witnessed an almost fully clothed Kate Beckett being fucked hard and rough. As she peeked around the edge of the couch she had been able to see Kate sucking on her father's finger while he had fucked her from behind, pushing her upper body down on the kitchen counter.

And this was where Kate had spotted Alexis on the couch, watching them. Again.

Kate had neither told her father that she had – again – been watching them, nor had she approached the girl about it.

Why?

Alexis couldn't have thought of the reason then.

But some weeks later, the girl suddenly figured out why. Kate Beckett would not tell anyone about it because she apparently liked being watched.

She had been staring at them tickling each other on the couch, just coming home for the weekend. She had been watching them so openly that Beckett should have seen it for all but a coincidence. Beckett had seen her coming in but she pretended she hadn't.

She obviously wanted to show herself to Alexis, wanted to be exposed to her because she slowly stripped her clothes off while looking at the girl's father. With this she had revealed her exhibitionist self to the younger woman.

She had pushed the girl's father into the cushions, had opened his fly to pull him out and then she had speared herself on his big cock to ride him.

Alexis hadn't realized the full extent of what was going on until this very moment.

As she had stood there rooted, had tried to make no noise so that her father wouldn't notice her. She had been given this very unique chance to observe Kate up close and personal in her sexual arousal.

It was right in this moment that Beckett had displayed her depraved wantonness to the girl as she started riding him looking at her, unmistakably delighted and proud, without closing her eyes, not wanting to hide her glee.

Alexis had been able to see her rocking down onto his hips while Beckett had looked at her in raptures and had fucked herself on him with visibly harder bumps to get her to the point of no return.

She even remembered very vividly how very pleased Beckett had looked at her when her father had stilled her movements with one hand on her waist to jerk his hips up, to fuck her, to meet her hips while he had grabbed her tits with the other hand. She seemed to bask in the girl's attention.

Kate had some real fun to embarrass his daughter for staring at them because she had winked at her bluntly just a second before she had started to ride him more powerful this time.

Alexis had just been about to turn away from them when she had seen the gorgeous brunette stiffening for just a second and heard her crying out her father's name right before her beautiful body shuddered in its sexual high.

Alexis had noticed how euphoric Beckett felt because she had smiled ingenuously grateful at her while she fucked against his shaft till her orgasm subsided.

It was like a revelation to the girl, she finally realized what it was that kept her rooted, hypnotized. She finally found out what it was that brought her to watch them fucking time and again. And she finally recognized it as what it was what captivated her most.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Like to Watch You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds