• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Fantasy Happens

My Fantasy Happens

Let me start out by tell you about my wife, and me. Peggy, my wife, is very conservative. I know from talking to friends, (after we started dating), when she was still in high school, that she gave many blowjobs. However, she would not let any of the guys she dated fuck her. Yes, she was still a virgin. The only cock Peggy has ever had in her pussy is mine and that happened after I proposed and she was 18 years old. She really is a hot little fuck, with a sweet tasting pussy that is still very tight. She is about 5'2" tall with 38-B cup boobs, weights about 115lbs, and has great legs and ass. Peggy has reddish blonde hair and green eyes. Yes, she is very petite. It worked out well because I am not a big person; I am 5' 10" tall about and only about 140 lbs. We could not have children much to her and mine disappointment, because I am infertile. I think that is why she still looks as good as she does for a woman over 50. I am about 5 years older than she is and we have been married for over 34 years. We are more in love today than ever, but I still had this fantasy about seeing Peggy in action being fucked by some stranger.

I knew she would kill me if I ever brought up the idea of sharing her. I think it was because of her strict Catholic upbringing that she is so conservative. She loves to suck my cock, (my cock is approx. 7.5"), and have me eat her pussy. However, she is too damn conservative to consider fucking another man. Hell, I bought her a vibrator once and she was pissed, I am lucky if she lets me leave the lights on when we make love. That is why I came up with this plan.

I decided the perfect time would be when we were on vacation in Las Vegas in the fall. We had already planned a trip to Vegas for our anniversary, so I put my plan in action. First, I found some ads in online newspaper for straight male escorts. I sent several of the better-looking men, the ones I knew she would be attracted to physically, emails about seducing my wife. Of course, I sent them a few pictures of her and made sure they had larger cocks than me. I wanted to have some handsome man with a really big cock seduce my shy conservative wife, not just any swinging dick. I made my final selection for my wife's breeding, Jim, a lean, muscular dark-haired 28 year old man 6'3" around 190lbs. I did not tell Jim about the little pill I was going to slip into Peggy's soft drink the night I had arraigned with him. Just a little something I found that would lower Peggy's inhibitions.

We arrived in Vegas and checked into our suite hotel, we have stayed at this location before; it has a large bedroom and separate kitchen and living room area. It is really a condominium, but the economy killed the condominium market and they rent them out now. It is real close to all the action on the strip and it would be easy to get her back to the room from there. The first night was uneventful; I had planned everything for later in the week. I was hard constantly just thinking about what was going to happen and fucked her every chance I got, thinking about what I set up for her.

Seeing her let loose and let her hair down would be the answer to my fantasy. The night of the planned meeting with the Jim was finally here. We went out for a show and dinner; afterwards we went back to our room to get some drinks. We do not drink so I got an iced tea for me, and diet Mt. Dew for Peggy, as she went to us the restroom I dropped the little pill I ground up early into her drink. We then headed back into the Flamingo Casino to play the slots. I had called Jim earlier to make sure we were still on for tonight. I think from the sound of his voice he was looking forward to this as much as me, and who could blame him Peggy is hot, she just doesn't know it. I think that is what makes her even more appealing.

As we entered the slot area I spotted Jim, I told him earlier what machines she liked. Jim found a machine close to Peggy to play and waited for a little while before he started seducing Peggy. After about an hour, I could tell the pill was starting to take effect. I could tell my shy conservative wife was openly flirting back. It was hot to see him get her all hot and bothered. Jim was getting Peggy to the point where she could not resist his advances, I went over and introduced myself to Jim as Peggy's husband, and Peggy looked like she had been caught with her hands in his pants. Peggy started to apologize for acting so strange, I stopped her with a kiss and just told her to have fun, and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. It was about 15 minutes after that Jim started caressing and rubbing her legs and thigh.

I could tell that from the look in Peggy's green eyes he had her. I went over by them again and asked Peggy if there was anything she wanted. Peggy looked up at me with those big green eyes and sheepishly asked me if she could fuck him. Of course, I said yes as long as I get to watch. Jim grabbed her hand and helped her up from her chair; the pills were doing their job by this point. Jim and I started to take her back to our hotel room, (me following next to her, holding one of her hands reassuring her along the way); Jim was holding Peggy tight next to him.

After we got inside the hotel room Jim carried Peggy to bed and slowly start to unwrap his present. Once he had Peggy completely naked, he stripped off his shirt displaying his well-toned chest and 6-pack abs. Then he took off his pants and underwear displaying a growing erection of a 10 plus inch cock. It soon grew to its full size, (11 to 12 inches), seeing her naked on the bed. Peggy was blushing and looking nervous and a little scarred. Seeing the size of his cock, I cannot blame her for being a little scared. However, she is squirming around on the bed now in anticipation of what is about to happen. I was sitting quietly in a chair close by for now. Peggy patted the bed next to her asking him to join her. They start to kiss as if they were a young couple in love.

Jim started to play with her pussy with one hand and Peggy put one of her hands on his dick, (her wedding ring seems to be shining brighter than normal to me). She could not get her little hand around his enormous cock. Jim moved down in the bed kissing her body as he moved down. Then Jim took hold of her legs, spreading them apart a little. Then he started licking her pussy, soon Jim was really going to town on her pussy. After about 15 minutes of a good pussy licking, he took ahold of Peggy's thighs and spread her legs farther apart. He was really enjoying her pussy and Peggy was visibly enjoying what Jim was doing, her head was thrashing from side to side and she was moaning loudly. Then she starts asking him to turn around. I know what is going to happen because this is what she does to me. Jim turned around and she slowly start to go to work on his cock, licking it at first then sucking on the head. (She has a small mouth but has learned to deep throat me.) Swirling her tongue around the large head and up and down his shaft, she is really making love to his cock.

Slowly Peggy starts to take his cock into her mouth, sucking him deep as she can with that monster. Jim is being gentle with her I can tell, and is not forcing it. Still she is trying to get it all into her mouth, and soon I can see she has somehow managed to get that monster all the way down her throat. Peggy is sucking his cock like a starved puppy dog. Buy this time I have not taken off my pants, I am afraid to touch my cock, I am about to cum just from watching him fuck Peggy's sweet mouth. After Peggy cums the first time he stops and she is still going to town on his cock, he pries his cock from her mouth. He gets up from the bed for a second and asks her if he needs to wear a condom, informing us that he does not have any with him. Peggy looks at me for the first time in a long time looking for an answer or reassurance. I went back to the bed, take her into my arms, and tell her it is her decision. However, as I am talking I move up behind her and have her lying between my legs, (I am naked by this time and think my cock may go off without me touching It.) with her head on my chest face him. I then reached down and took ahold of her legs pulling them up and apart as far as possible. Peggy and Jim both know this is my way of answering them. Jim took over holding her legs, I reached down, and spread open the lips of her pussy, inviting this handsome stranger to fuck my wife.

Jim moved into position between her legs, put his cock up to her little pussy, and started to rub it up and down her very swollen pussy lips getting it wet. I do not believe I have ever seen her pussy lips this red and splaying open before. It is driving Peggy crazy with desire watching this handsome stud getting ready to breed her. Jim was being very gentle with Peggy putting the head in and letting her grow get accustom to the size. Slowly he started to push adding more of his cock into her tight pussy. It was so hot to watch the first cock other than mine to going into her pussy. Jim looked up at me holding Peggy in my arms and commented that he could not believe how tight her pussy is. She was so wet I thought I heard a 'splash' when Jim's cock entered her. Peggy was moaning with pleasure as Jim finally got all 11+ inches all in and starts to piston his cock in and out of her. It was hard to believe she got that large cock all the way in her little pussy. I did not believe she would be able to take it all, but her pussy spread open wider than I thought possible. She came two or three times almost as soon as his cock hit her cervix. I moved off the bed at this point so they could enjoy themselves completely, moving back to the chair to watch them.

I want Peggy to enjoy this and completely give herself to this handsome stranger. Jim is a real pro, is no hurry to finish, and starts to take long slow strokes; she is going wild underneath him, raising her ass off the bed to meet his thrusting cock. Jim has spread Peggy's legs by this point to further that I would have thought possible and she is helping hold them apart. Peggy was arching her back, raising her butt way off the bed so she could grind her pelvic bone into his. This went on for a long time with her Cumming all over his mammoth cock repeatedly. Then suddenly Jim flipped Peggy over so she was on all fours, and takes her from the back doggy style holding on to her hips as he really goes to work on her pussy again. It was so hot to watch her little boobs flopping around as he fucked her.

At some point, Jim started to be a little tired and rolled onto his back and Peggy climbed on top of him, sank down on his large cock, and rode him to another orgasm. Knowing he is getting close Peggy asked him to take the top again; (missionary is her favorite position). He climbed on top of her, with her guiding his cock back to her hot and very wet pussy. Jim wasted no time now and was really starting to fuck her hard. Jim kissed her deeply, then looked into her eyes and asked Peggy where she wanted him to cum. Peggy looked over at me for the first time in a long time. I know she enjoys it when I cum in her pussy so I just wink at her, and she looked back at Jim and said "Please cum inside me, fill me up with you cum." Peggy wrapped her legs around Jim's ass and pulled him in as deep as she could. Jim was pounding her pussy like it was the last pussy he was ever going to get. I think Peggy was having one long continuous orgasm at point. Jim took a couple more strokes and then I see his balls constricting and pulsating, knowing he was filling up her pussy with cum, it was oozing from around his cock. Breeding her married pussy, the pussy up until that time had only had my cock in it. He held his cock inside her until he started to go soft and she still was holding him deep inside her with her legs. I know I have never seen her cum that many times or as passionately.

When he was done, Jim left to use the bathroom, Peggy was upset and started to cry a little and I asked what was wrong. She looked like a hot mess, her legs still spread and cum flowing out of her pussy. Her pussy was even redder and it looked like he had put a gallon of cum in her. She said something like; you hate me now don't you, I don't know what came over me. I cannot believe I did that. The pill is wearing off a little by now. I told Peggy that I never loved her more than right then, and that it had been a fantasy come true for me. Then I moved onto the bed and put my cock into her wet pussy, that is leaking cum all over the bed, and make love to her for a few minutes before adding my cum to Jim's. After Jim comes out of the bathroom, she went in to the bathroom to take a shower. Jim asked if I would like him to leave and let us be alone now. I tell him no and ask him to go have drink with me in the kitchen. Peggy comes out after a long while dressed in only a robe; she is surprised to see Jim is still there and asks me again if I hate her, again explaining she does not know what happened to her. Asking me if I can ever forgive her for what she did. Her conservative upbringing is coming out again. I answered Peggy by moving towards her and ripping the robe off her body. Holding her naked body in my arms, I asked the handsome stranger if he is ready to go again. Of course, Jim said yes, and we both push her into the bedroom and onto the bed. Then we both go to work on her body, using it for our own pleasure. Jim blasted a load down her throat that night and she swallowed it as if it was honey. Something she has never done for me in 34 years. We kept her very busy until early in the morning.

The next morning Peggy woke up earlier that Jim or I, and made us breakfast. At the breakfast table Jim asked us, how long we were going to be in town. I informed him that we had to catch a flight back home that same afternoon. Peggy was being very shy and quiet, she had showered and dressed conservatively for the day but still looked very hot. I asked Jim why and he said he would love to get together again sometime soon. Peggy was blushing like a schoolgirl at that comment, but said what happened was a mistake and would never happen again. I went over to her, kissed her deeply, picked her up, and carried her into the bedroom. As I was walking through the doorway to the bedroom I looked back at Jim and said are you coming or not. Peggy started too pleaded with me, but I just put her on the bed and we both started to strip her naked. Peggy resisted until I had her on her back and Jim started to push his cock into her as I held her legs back. Then I put my cock into her mouth to shut her up, blew a load down her throat, and pulled out. She just gave up at that point and said ok but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. We barely made our flight and Peggy made it very clear that something like that was never going to happen again. However, I did manage to make a movie of most of the first part of the night. Something she would never let me do, but was so consumed with lust she never noticed. I have the movie to replay, and no she does not know about it, just like most of the pictures I have of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Fantasy Happens

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds