• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Vegas Sex Club

Hot Vegas Sex Club

12345

Early in their relationship, before either of them had discussed fantasies or what turned them on, Bunny was surfing the internet and saw an ad for a swingers club in Las Vegas. She clicked the link and perused the site for a while growing increasingly agitated and nervous. Do people really do things like that? When she heard Mr. B get home from work she quickly closed the site and started looking at pictures of kittens.

Later that night as she and Mr. B were lying in bed talking before falling asleep, she asked Mr. B if he had ever been to a Vegas swing club. He said no but they sounded intriguing. Bunny was silent so he asked her why she was asking...did she have some curiosities about them? Bunny said no, she had just seen an ad earlier that day and that got her to thinking. When she offered nothing further Mr. B let it go.

Two months later they were driving home from a party at a friend's house and their route took them past one of the biggest swing clubs in Vegas. Mr. B pointed it out to Bunny and she stared at it; the busy parking lot, all the people dressed so sexy, all the taxi's pulling up and dropping off.

The light at the intersection was red so Mr. B stopped the car and waited. Before it turned green Bunny said if he was interested, she would like to see the inside of the place... just so she would know. "I do live in Las Vegas after all... I should know a little bit about the underworld nightlife..."

When the light turned green Mr. B turned the car around and parked. They made their way to the lobby and paid the cover, rubber-necking the place like tourists. The hostess asked if they had ever been before and when they said no, she offered to show them around. Bunny was glued to Mr. B's side; nervous and worried but also curious. Would they actually see people doing it right out in the open? The thought was exciting at the same time slightly disturbing.

As they moved through each well-appointed room the hostess explained the rules and how things worked; no means no, respect everyone, have fun. In the darkness she showed them the orgy room and the Jacuzzi, the showers and the lockers. She showed them the couples-only area and introduced them to the giant bouncer that enforced that rule.

It was early and so far they hadn't seen anyone doing anything. There were plenty of people but everyone still had their clothes on and were sipping drinks and watching each other.

Finally the hostess finished the tour and said have fun and Bunny and Mr. B settled into a booth with a couple of drinks. Mr. B asked Bunny if she was ready to leave now that she had seen the place but she said no, let's give it some time to see what happens. They sat and chatted for over an hour. Finally Bunny said she was ready to walk around some more and Mr. B ordered them fresh drinks to take with them.

This time when they got to the orgy room there were several couples going at it. One woman laid on her back as three men feasted on her breasts and pussy, while in another corner an older man sat in a plush chair while two women had their faces buried in his lap. Bunny's temperature rose and she squeezed Mr. B's hand. The man in the chair locked eyes with Bunny and placed his hands on the backs of the women's heads, guiding them up and down his obscured penis. Bunny could not look away, even when the man began breathing hard and arching his back as he pumped his cum into their waiting mouths. Bunny was shocked and disturbed.He should have been looking at those women while he climaxed but he just ignored them and stared at me. Why did he do that?

Bunny moved closer to Mr. B and, tugging his hand, left the orgy room. Now as they walked around the club they saw people engaging in sex everywhere they went. Bunny was troubled and fascinated at the same time. Time after time she had to drag her eyes away from a scene that was unfolding right before her. At last they made their way back to another booth and ordered another drink. Bunny was flustered, a rosy glow in her cheeks. Mr. B asked if everything was okay, did she want to leave? No, Bunny answered, let's just stay a little longer.

As they sat and talked Bunny let her eyes drift around the club. There were a lot of attractive people, she had to admit. To think this goes on almost every night, just a few miles from my house and I never knew it. Bunny took another sip. Mr. B gave Bunny a peck on the lips and excused himself to use the restroom.

As soon as Mr. B left, a man slid into the booth to take his place. Bunny was startled and started to inform him that she was married and her husband would return soon but before she could the man started talking. He introduced himself as Thomas and told her he only needed a few seconds. He told her he thought she was easily the most beautiful woman in the club and in fact, one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen. Bunny wasn't buying it at all but it was still delightful to hear. The man was well dressed in suit and tie, tall and lean, probably in his early forties, with short salt and pepper hair and blue eyes. Bunny thought he was handsome and in the few minutes they spoke, she also found him charming. He kissed her hand and excused himself before Mr. B returned.

Bunny and Mr. B talked another hour and then Bunny said she wanted to tour the club again.

Now the place was busy. Every room had something going on and sex was everywhere you looked. Bunny became quite flustered. The alcohol she had consumed, first at the friend's party and now at the club, as well as all the raw naked human sexuality on display had her feeling a little light-headed. She announced it was her turn to use the restroom and excused herself. Mr. B said he would wait right where he was for her.

When she got to the ladies room of course there was a wait. She'd been in line less than a minute when Thomas approached and began talking to her again. This time she was cordial and he had her laughing in no time. After a while he asked her if she was waiting to use the ladies room and when she answered yes, he took her hand and told her to follow him, he knew of a seldom used lavatory on the second floor. For a moment Bunny was confused...second floor? You mean all of this debauchery was just the first floor? Thomas laughed at her expression and said yes, there is much more to this place and led her down a hallway to a set of stairs, then once upstairs pointed out the ladies room with no line. Bunny thanked him profusely.

When she exited he was still waiting there to take her back but first she was interested in exploring a bit.

Upstairs was much more private and intimate, full of tiny alcoves and dark, hidden, secret places. Thomas walked her around showing her every nook and cranny. Bunny was impressed with how clean and well-maintained the club was. At the back there were three small rooms built for about four people. The back wall of each room was one-way glass so people on the outside could see in but people on the inside could not see out.

As they passed the middle room they saw a gorgeous nude white woman standing sandwiched between two muscular equally nude black men, her head thrown back as the men kissed her neck and breasts. The woman wore a beautiful diamond wedding ring but the men did not. Bunny gasped. Thomas leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"Let's watch a minute shall we? Then I'll take you back to your husband." Bunny nodded, unable to speak and Thomas moved up close behind her. "She's beautiful," Thomas said, and Bunny nodded again, "although not as beautiful as you. Her husband has no idea. He believes she is spending time with a sick friend.  He is oblivious to his lovely wife's cravings."

Bunny felt heat rising off of Thomas and his rich cologne drifted past her nostrils. She breathed it in. In the room each man took a nipple into his mouth. Goosebumps rose along Bunny's arms and chills went up her spine. Thomas lowered his lips and kissed Bunny's nape, trailing kisses. Before she realized what she was doing she leaned back against him, feeling his firm, fit body. Thomas molded his body to hers as they both watched the threesome through the glass. When his erection pressed Bunny's ass, she involuntarily pushed back against it.

Jesus! Is that all him? Bunny wondered.

Inside the room the two men separated from the woman and their penises were revealed for the first time, both standing firmly erect. Butterflies fluttered in Bunny's stomach as the men lowered the woman to the padded dais in the center of the room and began using their mouths between her legs, one sucking her pussy and the other tonguing her ass. Bunny saw the woman grip a penis in each hand and slowly pump the men.

Enthralled, Bunny reached behind her and wrapped her fingers around Thomas and squeezed his dense shaft through his pants, shocked when her fingers did not meet on the other side. Thomas groaned low in his throat and the sound broke the spell. Suddenly Bunny remembered Mr. B waiting for her downstairs.

Apologizing profusely and thanking Thomas for his help, Bunny hurried to the stairs and returned to Mr. B's side, shaking her head and wondering what the fuck she had been thinking. Mr. B asked if there had been a long line and Bunny assured him there had.

The young married couple wandered the club for a bit and Bunny secretly led them towards the stairs. She waited for Mr. B to notice them and suggest they go see what was upstairs and when he did she quickly agreed.

As they explored they soon came to the three rooms at the end and Bunny held her breath; the threesome was still in full bloom but Thomas was nowhere to be found. Disappointed, Bunny scolded herself. I am happily married goddamn it, I have no business thinking about men other than my husband. 

They watched the ménage à trios until both of them were breathing hard and warm all over. When Mr. B came up behind Bunny and pressed his body against hers, she reached back to squeeze his cock just like she had Thomas, a little crest-fallen when he fit easily into her hand. Oh for Christ's sake Bunny, get over it. Size doesn't matter that much anyway.

Taking Mr. B's hand she led him into a dark and secluded alcove. Next she nudged him into a chair and dropped onto her knees between his legs. Mr. B smiled. From where he sat he had a perfect view of the threesome through the glass. This place is fucking hot, he thought. We need to come here often.

Bunny unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and fished out his rapidly growing erection. Without a moments delay she sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue all around the crown. Mr. B was in heaven. He lifted his ass and pushed his pants to his ankles and Bunny attacked his balls with her lips as soon as she saw them. Neither of them noticed Thomas move up in the shadows to watch. Bunny's skirt rode up her legs, exposing a little pink triangle of lace over her delicious, inexperienced pussy.

The more Bunny sucked her husband, the hornier she got. Everything about this night stoked her flame. From the alcohol now flowing in her veins to the visual buffet of the club to Thomas and his big cock standing so close, Bunny was now aroused and knew it. I don't care if anyone sees us, she thought. She forced her husband's cock into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue.

Mr. B felt a tightening of his balls and thought if she didn't slow down she was going to make him cum way too soon. He loved that the club had gotten to her so much. He had caught her looking at other men's penises throughout the night and it had strangely excited him. He was miles away from the idea of Bunny actually touching one of those men but still, he loved seeing her behave sexually like she was right now.

Bunny embraced the rising tide of lust within her. Everything had been building all night and now with this hard penis in her mouth and the idea that anyone walking by could see her sucking dick, her arousal was threatening to explode. Fuck it!  She thought and stopped long enough to whip off her top. One deft flick later and her bra joined her shirt in a pile on the ground. Now Bunny's big tits swung free, bouncing to the rhythm of her head bobbing on Mr. B's dick.

Bunny's move caught Mr. B totally by surprise.  He glanced around to see who might be watching them and saw a tall gentleman in his forties and two younger couples standing in the shadows watching them. When Bunny pulled her top off the excitement was too much for him to take. He loved the idea of all these strangers feasting their eyes on his hot, topless, cock-hungry wife. Before he could stop it his hips bucked and his balls clenched and he shot a blast of cum into Bunny's sucking mouth.

Bunny was unprepared; Mr. B never climaxed that fast. Before she had time to think about it she was gulping his salty load. Mr. B bounced in his seat as he pumped his hot jizz down Bunny's throat. All too soon it was over and his penis began to shrink. Mr. B apologized to Bunny for cumming too fast but what could he do? Bunny had surprised him. When Bunny let his deflated penis slip from her mouth

Mr. B stood and pulled up his pants. Bunny crawled into his lap, frustrated, disappointed and inflamed, telling herself to wait a few minutes and she would return to normal. Bunny lay curled in an exasperated and unsatisfied ball on Mr. B. She wrestled with slipping a hand down her pants and finishing herself off or waiting until they got home and Mr. B recovered enough to fuck her.

I can't stand it, she thought. I need to cum right now! The wild sights of this place plus Hot Thomas are just too much. Dammit Mr. B! Why did you cum so fast?

Bunny reached her hand down, across her stomach, under her panties. Just as her fingertips made contact with her clit, a familiar rich scent reached her nose.

I know that cologne! Thomas! Bunny sat up and looked around, scanning the shadows. Mr. B asked her what was going on but she didn't answer. Behind a pillar she thought she saw a familiar shape moving in the darkness. She looked down at her exposed tits and looked up again, smiling at the shadows. She couldn't tell if anyone was actually there but what the fuck, he might be. Next she cupped both of her firm breasts and teased each nipple; leaning her head down, she sucked one into her mouth and twirled it, leaving it glistening in the low light. Then she did the same to the other.

In the gloom Thomas watched her and rubbed the front of his pants. Bunny was so sexy and he wanted her so badly. His eyes traveled every inch of her, loving the strong shoulders and hint of abs, the big expressive eyes, and the long, thick, chocolate hair. Bunny was exquisite and she was taunting him, teasing him even while seated on her husband's lap.

Mr. B tried to see into the dark space where Bunny seemed to be looking but saw nothing. He wondered what she was doing. Then he saw the same man he had seen earlier step into the dim light.

Thomas lifted a chair and placed it out away from the wall so Bunny could see him. He removed his shirt and shoes and socks, then his pants, placing all into a neat pile by his chair. He was deliberate and unhurried. He stood now in just his tight boxer briefs, a monstrous bulge absurdly tenting his underwear.

Mr. B chuckled. "I think that man really likes you," he told Bunny. "Maybe you should blow him a kiss before we leave." He looked at Bunny as he spoke and saw she wasn't listening to him. He followed her sight and saw her eyes were fixated on Thomas. Suddenly uncomfortable, Mr. B shifted in his seat. "Honey," he asked. "Who is that guy? Why are you looking at each other like that?"

Before Bunny could answer a blonde woman emerged from the shadows and knelt before Thomas. Bunny was not the only woman in the room interested in him. Thomas never took his eyes off Bunny, even when the woman began kissing down his stomach and pulling down his briefs. When she pulled them low enough, Thomas's plump cock tumbled out and swung back and forth. Next his balls were revealed and Bunny caught her breath. Thomas's balls were over-sized plums resting in a smooth fleshy sac. They belonged on a bull, not a human. The weight of them pulled them away from the shaft but not too much. The woman at his feet went straight for them, swabbing them with her tongue and lips. Bunny was jealous then chided herself; she was a happily married woman!

The woman tilted her head back and opened her mouth and gulped tom's cock down her throat, like a sword swallower, turning and adjusting and working until her lips were pressed against the root of his shaft. Still he never looked away from Bunny. As the woman began sliding her mouth up and down Tom's shaft, everyone watching saw him thicken.

"Why is he staring at you like that Baby?" Mr. B asked. Bunny gulped and finally tore her eyes away from Thomas. She looked up at Mr. B, her face glowing with desire. Desperate, she rubbed the front of Mr. B's pants.

"Baby," she whimpered, "I want it. Get hard for me husband, I need you to fuck me." Bunny kissed Mr. B passionately, trying to will his dick hard. Mr. B unzipped and pulled out his soft penis. Bunny plunged it into her mouth and sucked on it franticly. She tried not to look at Thomas again but slowly her eyes came up to his. With Mr. B's soft penis in her mouth she watched the woman work on Tom.

He's gorgeous, Bunny thought, and his cock and balls are bigger than any I've ever seen. She sucked harder and reached a hand down to rub her clit. She could not remember a time when she was more excited. I can't believe all this is really happening. Come on Mr. B! Get hard! I need to be fucked!

Mr. B tried to get an erection but his recent orgasm with Bunny had drained him. Her mouth was pure magic and he closed his eyes and dropped his head back. He had left Bunny frustrated and he knew it. He also had a fear lingering at the back of his mind at the way this man and Bunny seemed to know each other.  Opening his eyes he looked down at Bunny's head bobbing up and down in his lap and discovered Bunny was looking at that man again as she sucked. Mr. B looked over at the man too, discovering he was now seated and another woman, a redhead, had joined the first. Both women were crouched at the man's feet, licking and sucking his cock and balls.

The blonde woman took a break from her oral worship to turn and speak to Mr. B.

"You shouldn't be so selfish," she said, speaking with a light French accent.

"I'm sorry, what? Are you talking to me?" Mr. B responded, surprised.

"Of course I am. Look at your wife. You see the desire on her face. Are you blind to what she craves and you cannot give her?"

Mr. B looked down at Bunny again; one hand under her waist band teasing her clit, face flush, breathing ragged, her brow furrowed by lust and worry. Bunny's nipples were so erect and swollen they were bright pink.

"This man has two women worshipping his cock yet he only has eyes for your wife. Because you are a man you don't know what that is doing to her but as a woman I can tell you and trust me, it fills her with fire on the inside."

Bunny looked up at Mr. B and gradually he began to understand. Bunny would never, ever cheat on him or betray him but desire was consuming her. Her whole body and mind were inundated with pure lust but unless he said okay, she would not leave his side. Mr. B's mind reeled; she's suggesting I give Bunny to that man!

The blond woman left the redhead to continue without her and came to crouch by Mr. B and Bunny. She lightly stroked Bunny's hair from her face.

"So pretty and so young," she murmured. "You did not expect this tonight, did you?"

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Vegas Sex Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds