• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Interview With Lisa and Brain

Interview With Lisa and Brain

"Another interview another dollar!" I said to Ron, my cameraman, as we rolled out of the motel parking lot headed for Lisa and Brian Thompson's house. I read the stat report out loud. They would be our third interview.

"Let me see? Lisa, age 64, 5'8 tall, 126lbs, college-educated but never worked. Husband deceased.

Brian, age 46, 5'10", 158lbs, college-educated and an accountant for a law firm. They have been active for 10 years. It says it was Lisa who contacted us!

What do you say we get some breakfast? There is a McDonald's coming up."

We arrived at the Thompson's rather large house in an expensive neighborhood.

Brian answered the door and we followed him into the living room.

We found ultra-slim, and still quite attractive, Lisa to be quite charming. She had white hair cut rather short and rosy cheeks, skillfully applied, but heavy makeup, blue eyes, and wearing gray sweatpants and a lightweight white cotton pull over. She wore sandals. Her statue was dignified and pampered as she sat on the sofa.

Brian seemed admirable, shaking our hands firmly. He had dark, almost black hair and dark piercing eyes. His complexion, unlike his mother, was dark, a father genre, perhaps.

We sat down and chatted a few minutes about their lovely area and home. Then, Ron unpacked his camera and we started the interview.

"We will start with you Lisa. Can you tell us a bit about how your sexual relationship began with your son Brian."

"Oh my goodness! My husband had been gone a about a year. I have two other children but Brian was the only one who stayed in the area. He was a great comfort to me when his father passed, and helped a lot. Brian had split with his wife of eight years and was staying with me. He'd been in my home for about six months.

The central air-conditioning had failed and it was hot! Some days were over 100° in late July. We were one week into a two week wait period before another unit could be installed. They had lent us three small window units and by letting the fan of the central unit blow the living room was comfortable and the rest of the house was tolerable after closing a few doors.

At night we watched TV here in the living room, I wore my usual underpants and light sleeping gown. Brian wore cotton shorts and a T-shirt. He's very muscular wouldn't you agree?

Well, it was not all that comfortable in the house that evening and I hiked up my nightgown to cool my legs, not giving any thought to Brian who was sitting outside of my vision.

"Out of the blue, Brian told me that he thought my legs were very pretty. I was a model in my younger days and I have to admit I do have pretty legs. What hurt my career was I had no ass to speak of."

Lisa was relating a lot of needless information, but I liked her bubbly attitude and her lovely voice, so I let her rattle on.

"I told him he had seen my legs lots of times and he replied that he had not seen as much of them and that he could actually see the side of my buttock and that too was positively exquisite. I smiled at him and told him thank you, but I felt a little bit uncomfortable with our exchange. I let a couple of minutes pass and then pulled my sleeping gown down. It was so funny the way he voiced his opposition, "No mom! Don't do that! It is so hot in here". The statements had enough room in between them that you could tell it was not my comfort he was interested in. I lifted my nightgown back up, making sure it was as high as before, and began eying him occasionally. He was missing the whole TV program studying my legs and the side of my butt."

"Did you pull up your gown again to tease your son or because you wanted the attention?" I queried. "Or just appease him?"

"My intention was certainly not to tease. I was pleased at his comment and figured my gown had been up for quite a while already. But as I sat there I began to think about my son's troubles. I asked him why he had not found a girlfriend. He told me it was because he was still married and he really didn't have the time. The question was In responds to him studying my legs. I told him I felt bad for him. I told him that because his dad and I had had a very active sex life. We had even swapped a number of times when I accompanied him on his business trips. I enjoyed sex immensely and I knew what it felt like to go without. I had the usual girl toys but they just didn't satisfy."

"You never told me about you and dad swapping?" Brian said with surprise in his tone.

"It's not something you spread around, son."

"So you were 54? And you didn't have a boyfriend of your own?"

"I had my suitors. An occasional dinner, I couldn't think of giving myself to anyone."

"Could you continue Lisa?" I said, and then asked. "If I may call you Lisa?"

"Certainly young man. We're all friends here! I sat there thinking a long time about Brian, about me, about sex, and about sex between family members - incest. I wondered if Brian was sitting there with a hard-on looking at my legs. I bet you and Ron here have a hard on just talking about this. Knowing Brian as I do, I figured he probably did. Back then, I could only speculate.

Anyway, I pondered long and hard and finally I made a decision. Not for me, mind you, at least not at that time, but for Brian. I told Brian that I could be his girlfriend. They didn't have that phrase "with benefits" back then. A whole lot less embarrassing while getting the message across. Brian told me I was already his girlfriend. I countered by lifting my gown a bit more."

A few long moments passed.

"I sat there for long minutes waiting for Brian to process what I had said and done. He stopped looking at my legs and appeared to be in deep thought.................."

"Brian, if I could bring you into the conversation?" I said turning my attention to Brian. "When your mother said that to you - that she could be your girlfriend - can you tell us how you took that - processed that?"

"It took me a few moments to realize what she had said – I didn't know right off what she was suggesting. We had always been good friends - hugged each other - kissed each other! I couldn't put any meaning to it! I had to ask, so I asked her what she meant. She told me that she loved me very much and hated to see me in such turmoil - that she knew I worked hard - and it wasn't fair how life was treating me. She said I had a wanton look in my eyes looking at her legs – that a man needed sex and that was what she was offering."

A college educated dumb-ass, I thought.

"I told him lets go to the bedroom and just do it. We could talk about it later." Lisa added.

"And you two did! Pretty straightforward. No lustful seduction - no passionate discussion! You're a down to earth lady, Lisa.

"Oh no! Brian! I think was in shock at my suggestion. He sat there staring at me. I told him, for me personally, that if I was ever going to have sex again it would have to be with a family member, that I could not entertain the thought of another man outside the family between my legs. At that point, I knew and accepted that truth. I told him that it would be to our mutual benefit, I suppose, to help bring him around, and that I was going to the bedroom and I hoped he would join me."

I felt like I needed to expand this interview. "Brian, did you follow your mother immediately to the bedroom? Tell me, as you remember, what was going through your mind - what happened?"

"It was near 30 minutes before he came into the bedroom!" Lisa injected in her bubbly voice but you could tell she was defending her son.

"I sat there for the longest time. Like mom said, I guess I was in shock. I remembered her lifting her gown higher. But sometime or other I got up and brushed my teeth. I went to the bedroom - her bedroom - pretty much in a daze. The bedside lamp was the only light on." Brian took a deep breath. "My mother, as you see, is hot now. 10 years ago the was even more scorching hot. Her hair was jet black and her skin was milky white, as it still is. Back then she used makeup that gave her face a China doll look that you would be afraid to touch, as it might shatter.

When she saw me enter the bedroom, she stood up and turned to face me. She thanked me for coming. She slipped out of her nightgown and let it drop. She removed her underwear, dark blue, I'll never forget. She stood there in front of me and I was thinking how absolutely gorgeous she was and how thankful and lucky I was to have an unselfish and understanding mother like she was."

"Did the fact that Lisa - sorry, your mother - had told you that she too was sexually in need have any influence on your decision to go to her bedroom?"

"What are you implying young man!" Lisa shot at me. "My son would never take advantage of his mother's misfortune!"

"Yes ma'am." I stammered." I'm certain of that! I'm not even sure what insight I was seeking with the question."

Brian picked up, saving further embarrassment.

"I didn't know how bad off I was until mom hiked up her gown and I sat there studying her – my own mother's - absolutely gorgeous legs and butt. I knew dad was mesmerized by her and worshiped the ground she walked on, but I knew a good marriage is not built on sex alone, but for a fleeting second, I did wonder about the sexuality of my mother and if she desired, or missed, sex. When she told me that she did, of course it relieved me of the selfishness I would have felt later knowing she had given herself for my benefit alone

"But sex is a very significant part of my son's life." Lisa chimed in. "As it is for any man."

You should have seen the look on that boy's face as I stood there in my birthday suit. You could see the hunger in his eyes. You could see a gigantic bulge in his cotton shorts."

"So, Brian, did you take charge of the situation at this point?"

"Nobody takes charge of mom when it comes to sex or anything else."

"My son is honest. I asked him to remove his boxer shorts and I think I kind of embarrassed him standing there looking at his erection. I told him that it was bigger than his father's. I laid down on the bed without taking the covers down. Like it is now! And motioned for him to join me. It was so awkward it was funny! We were on our sides facing each other, but we fumbled putting our arms and legs around each other. Finally situated, I kissed him lightly on the mouth as I had so often in the past, but finally I planted one on him. That caused him to get with the program and we kissed passionately. He began fondling my breast and ass. I got my hand on his cock and it felt like a steel rod. It still does! He still thinks my pussy is the best thing in the world! Don't you sugar?"

"Yes mother. You know I do. You can imagine my nervousness!" Brian began. "It's not every day you're in bed with mother naked, with her hand gripping your cock. I spent a lot of minutes fondling, stroking and exploring her gorgeous body. She was moaning a little and telling me how good my hands felt, but she really began to seriously moan when I started sucking on her nipple."

"Don't let him fool y'all! He was taking a long time because he was hesitant to stick it in me!" Lisa chimed in humorousl. "It was understandable, but when he started sucking on my nipples I was ready. I was passed ready! I tried to pull him over on top of me. I finally ended up begging him to stop playing and get on top................."

"You can imagine!" Brian picked up with a smile. "What it's like to have your mother begging you to stick it in her."

I had reached the point where I thought the best idea was to see mother and son together, so I suggested that we go to the bedroom.

"You really have to film us? The story is not enough?" Brian questioned.

"As per contract or no outlay of funds, unfortunately." I replied.

"Brian, I told you that filming us was important. And we certainly don't need the money!" She directed that stern statement towards me. "The filming is quite necessary for sexual immortality. We will be seen by many people and they will see mother and son loving passionately. And they're going to send us a copy as stated in the contract. In your old age, you'll be able to sit back, watching the film and thinking of me fondly. "

"And," I added. "The faces will be blurred out as stated in the contract. Not all of our interviews state that. Mrs. Thompson, you are a wise woman."

"And, now that you are married, like I have been telling you for over a year, we need to end this little affair we have been having."

That little revelation nearly floored me. I saw Ron's eyes widen in surprise. I was torn between ignoring it or expanding the interview to include it.

"Lisa! If I may?" I rallied. "Brian, what are your feelings on ending your sexual relations with your mom?"

"With all due respect, Bill, that is a personal matter between me and my mother. But I'm sure you will be able to answer that question yourself though in a minute or two."

"Bill, before we go to the bedroom, I would like to take care of the paperwork." Lisa requested.

I saw no problem with doing that and laid the check on the living room table.

We retired to the bedroom and Lisa was the first to shed her clothes. I was immediately struck by the dark-haired, neatly trimmed, forest confined to her mound. She noted our smiles and smiled back, turning to give Ron and I a total picture.

I was mesmerized by her well toned body, and bar none, one of the finest set of legs I had ever seen, in print or on film.' And, they ran all the way up to her flat, but just as smooth and lovely, ass

"Now gentlemen, I know what you're hoping for, but nobody sticks a dick in me except Brian. But I am multi-orgasmic and I will entertain giving you a taste if you would like. It has been washed and pampered."

The elderly, sensuous and gorgeous Miss Lisa was full of surprises. I smiled warmly at the woman and told her that she was being very kind and generous.

Ron and I did a quick "rock, scissors, paper", much to the amusement of the lady in question, with Ron winning out. He handed his camera to me and waited for Lisa to position herself. She positioned herself on the edge of the bed, after gathering up a few pillows to prop herself up, causing Ron to kneel in front of her. As he did, she positioned her feet on his shoulders. He began to kiss her pussy lightly.

"You done this before I see!" Lisa said teasingly.

She watched him for a long time before closing her eyes and moaning a quiet pleasurable drone. Unfortunately, and I say this in kindness, Ron concentrated on her clt and she came rather quickly, though she was immensely appreciative and said so. Maybe she just knew there was more to come!

Apparently knowing she was going to offer, Brain handed her a moist towelette. She delicately wiped her pussy.

I took his place without rushing. I wanted to study the 64-year-old woman. Her breasts were small but robust, the raisin sized nipples firm due to the attention of Ron. Her whole body was exquisitely smooth and creamy white. Not a blemish in sight. I took a chance.

"Lisa, would you roll over for me so that I may kiss her delectable ass?"

"Of course, young man!" Lisa answered beaming a smile.

I wanted desperately to get my cock into this lovely, older lady, but I knew it wasn't going to happen.

After long minutes, kissing and nibbling on her gorgeous ass, I turned her over. She scooted to the edge of the bed again and I dropped to my knees. I studied her pussy long moments, knowing better than to touch it. Her Vulva was only slightly inflated, a light orange tent in color, probably due to Ron's attention. It had a smidgen of new hair growth, giving it a lightly furred appearance. Her labia – her pussy lips – were tiny., but I knew I would find a deletable clit just inside. I deemed her pussy as lovely as the rest of her.

I knew how to eat pussy and I was going to keep her on edge for as long as I could. After a few minutes of exploring and pleasuring her orally, a thought came to me. Pushing back on her thighs, her feet lifting from my shoulders, I pushed by tongue into her hole. I knew I was taking a big gamble. I pushed by tongue deeper as she began to hump my face and moan with lustful passion. My tongue was accepted inside of her! I returned to exploring her pussy, only flicking her clit occasionally to tease her. I pushed by tongue into her two more times before she moaned for me to stop playing and that she was ready for her son's cock. Reluctantly, I concentrated my tongue on her clit and brought her to orgasm!

While praising my efforts, She scooted herself up on the bed, repositioning pillows. She motioned for her son, who had stripped.

"Come on Brian!" She lovingly directed. "Its time for you to stick it in mother. Ron, be sure to get us coupling and stay there for a few minutes."

Ron moved in concert with Brian. He filmed Lisa's hand placing her son's cock to her treasure hole. Brian's cock entered his mother's pussy easily and pushed deep, his balls coming up against her buttocks. I figured Brian, after all these years, knew how his mother liked to be fucked.

He began to withdraw his cock to its domed head before shoving it deep once more. Over and over, causing the dignified and classy Lisa to moan and groan with lustful passion. Behind closed doors, she was like any other sensuous woman with a man between her legs, his cock inside of her.

Brian had a good-sized cock. It was strong and firm and the boy had learned his mother's most sensitive areas. Let it be acknowledged, Brian was fucking his mother well and she was soon lost in incestuous lust. Incestuous lust? Because she kept begging him repeatedly to, "fuck mother's pussy", until she moaned in orgasm, and then begged him to , "come in mother" and "fill mother's pussy".

Discounting Ron and myself, with a minimum of foreplay between mother and son, they fucked for 40 minutes. I deemed it a good amount of time under the circumstances, but wondered what their real life intimacy was like. I got my answer as the two of them laid on their backs looking at us.

"Fellows, it's been fun," Lisa said in her bubbly, happy tone. "but I'm sure you two are capable of finding your way out. It's been over a week since Brian and I have been together and we're not quite finished yet. You understand?"

I thanked them both, especially Lisa for her generosity. We gathered up our stuff and left the bedroom. I elbowed Ron and motioned towards the bedroom door, which I had purposely left ajar.

I looked in first and saw Lisa on her knees next to her son stroking and sucking his cock back to health. Ron backed up a ways and got a good few seconds of the action on film. Then, we tiptoed away, laughing quietly.

Back in the car; "Do you think Brian will ever be weaned off his mother's pussy?" I inquired jokingly.

"I suppose," Ron answered. "If Lisa wants him to be. I will take bets that she doesn't want him to be!"

"Did you see that lady sucking his cock?"

Ron shook his head

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Interview With Lisa and Brain

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1050 milliseconds