• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Sin Ch. 06

A Mother's Sin Ch. 06

12

Chapter 6 – Our big date

We hit the road early the next morning. I was anxious to get to Memphis for my date night with my son. Gary and I both realized, this would be a rare opportunity for us to act as lovers in public, not just a proper mother and son.

We arrived at the hotel a little before 4 p.m., checked into our room.

"OK, lover boy, what are your plans for tonight? Where do you want to take me? And what do you want me to wear for our date?"

"There is a steakhouse across the street. Let's go there. And I want you to wear that yellow sun dress, and nothing else."

"Nothing else? Not even panties? No bra? Baby, I will feel so exposed. Honey, you need to understand that my nipples poke out like pebbles when I am aroused, and I will be aroused all night. It will be very obvious in that dress. I should wear a bra. And I will be leaking all night and I really should wear panties."

"Mom, you said you would wear what I wanted."

"Are you sure? Are you sure you want to take me out dressed like that? We will get a lot of stares. There won't be any hiding the fact that I am naked under that flimsy little sun dress."

"I think it will be so sexy for people to see me with my hot, hot date. The guys will be so jealous."

My son wanted to expose me. After giving the matter some thought, I decided I would let him. I decided that tonight, I would do anything my son requested of me.

Gary started the bath water, and then walked over to me and undressed me. After getting me naked, he stripped to his boxers, but for some reason, he left them on.

I grabbed a hair tie, and I put my hair up into a ponytail, and Gary led me to the tub. He had an obvious hard-on already as he knelt beside the tub and soaped up the wash rag.

My son then proceeded to wash every part of me with a tan washcloth. Gary started on my back and shoulders, then washed my feet and legs, before moving to my breasts, arm pits, and my vagina. He even washed my backside. It was quite embarrassing when Gary touched my anus with his fingers and the washcloth.

I blushed deeply, "Baby, you don't have to wash me there. I can wash myself there."

But Gary continued to wash up my backside as he said, "Mom, when I give you a bath, it is a complete bath. I want you clean all over for our date."

I realized that his touch on my anus felt strangely good. No one had ever tried to stimulate me there before. I was surprised to learn that I liked it when my son touched me there.

I glanced over and could see the head of Gary's penis sticking straight up, about two inched above the waistband of his shorts. I smiled and remarked, "I see you are enjoying washing your mom, huh?"

"Oh yeah."

Gary drained the tub, dried me, led me to the bed, and had me lie on my back. "Where do you keep your nail polish?"

"It is in my purse, honey."

Gary returned and proceeded to apply the nail polish to each of my toes. I remember lying there, naked with my son applying polish to my nails like it was happening as I write this.

Now if I am honest, I must admit that he did a pretty sloppy job; but god, was it sexy. He rubbed my feet, applied the polish while sitting between my legs, forcing my vagina to be pulled open slightly. He would look up at my wet and dilated vagina and remark, "Mom, you are so beautiful. I love you so much."

I wanted to hug him, but with him holding my foot as he applied the polish, I was forced to remain on my back. I knew then, as I know now writing this a year and a half later, I would do anything for that boy....absolutely anything.

Gary finished applying the polish to my nails. I then got up and moved to the chair in front of the dressing table. I sat in front of the mirror, naked and applied my make-up. I wanted to look good for my date. I knew tonight was going to be special for both of us.

As requested, I put on the yellow print sun dress with no undergarments. My nipples were plainly visible under the thin material. I also knew that when I walked, the movement of my butt cheeks would reveal that I was not wearing any panties. I felt so wicked. But for some reason, I liked the feeling...I liked being naughty this way. I liked being 'bad' for my son. And considering that later I was going to let my son fuck me again, and again, and again, so going braless seemed pretty harmless.

Gary still had a raging hard-on. "Baby, do I need to take care of that for you before we go out to dinner?"

He nodded. So I sat on the edge of the bed, brought him to me, lowered his boxers, and took him in my mouth again. He ejaculated quickly. And since it had only been a few hours since he came previously, the volume of his semen was not as overwhelming this time. And for only the second time in my life, I swallowed. (I have given Gary many blow jobs, and I always swallow his semen. I love ingesting my baby's sperm.)

We arrived at the restaurant about 6:30 p.m. We were seated at a booth where Gary and I could sit next to each other, touching knees. The table had a tablecloth so we were not too obvious as we touched and flirted.

The waiter was very impressed with my erect, braless nipples, but did not seem to think anything about the age difference between my date and me. Perhaps Gary was right. Perhaps, I could pass for 24 years old. I liked that thought.

I had a glass of merlot, but Gary, who was only 18, could not drink. We decided that we did not want to risk trying to order alcohol for him since we really did not want anyone checking IDs and finding out he was my son!

Gary soon had his hand on my leg, caressing my inner thigh. I separated my knees slightly so Gary could place his fingers on my inner thigh. As I opened my thighs, I warned him, "Now baby, don't get too frisky here in public. We really cannot attract too much attention."

I had a total of three glasses of wine with my meal, which is one more that I usually have. I could feel the effects of the alcohol already. I was feeling very amorous by the end of our dinner date.

I was so aroused already. I had not had an orgasm since before my father's funeral a week ago. I knew I was going to cum tonight. After the bath, the nail polish and foot massage, and giving Gary a blow job, I was ready. It would not take much to get me there tonight.

We finished dinner, skipped desert, and Gary paid the check and we left. I took Gary's arm as we walked down the street, leaning on my tall handsome date.

"What now, 'lover boy'? I am all yours tonight. What do you intend to do with me now?"

Suddenly, down the street about a block and a half, something caught Gary's eye. There was a large neon sign: 'Cindi's Adult Gifts and Novelties'.

"Mom, is that your store? You never told me you had an adult gift store" Gary joked.

"Gary, that is not even how I spell my name. I spell my name, C-i-n-d-y, and you know it."

Gary ignored my spelling correction. His mind was headed in a different direction.

"Mom, have you ever used a vibrator?"

"Oh my, that is a personal question." I said as I felt my face flush at the prospect of disclosing my masturbation habits with my son.

"Well, have you?"

"OK, yes, I have. I lead a very sheltered and unexciting life. At least my life was pretty sheltered and unexciting before this trip with you. It has picked up a bit recently." I paused before admitting the truth. Yes, I have a vibrator at home."

"Mom, let's go window shopping. I might want to buy you a present."

"Gary, no! I would be mortified going in there with you. Let's go up to the room. I want to make love to you."

"Come on mom, you said you belong to me tonight."

Reluctantly, I said "OK, tonight is your night. Do with me as you will."

Gary led me through the doors of 'Cindi's' and immediately directed my attention to a large assortment of vibrators and dildos they had on display.

"What is the biggest vibrator you can accommodate. Mom?"

"Gary!"

I blushed at the question. I looked back at the display of phallic shaped dildos and vibrators. I saw a large vibrator that I recognized, it was the exact model of an 8 inch long and 2 inch thick dildo that I had at home. I pointed at it and said, "Baby, I might be able to handle that monster. I just don't know."

For some reason I did not want to admit that I had such a huge toy in my nightstand at home. Silly, huh? It was a little white lie, but I did not want to admit that I had used that precise device to make myself cum previously.

We walked around the store for a few minutes. I quickly realized that I was the only female in the store. There were several middle aged men, the clerk behind the counter, Gary and me.

I seemed to be attracting a lot of attention from the male patrons. With my nipples poking proudly and my panty-less ass barely hidden under the hem of my dress, I was both nervous and excited to be forced into this bizarre situation. I was scared being dressed like this with a room full of strange men, but it also aroused me. I felt so naughty.

We saw teddies, edible panties, hand cuffs and whips, and countless shapes, colors and sizes of vibrators. Gary picked up the large red phallic shaped vibrator that I had pointed to earlier and said confidently, "We'll get this one" as he walked to the checkout counter.

The clerk smiled knowingly at both of us. "Will that be all?"

Gary answered, "Yes sir."

"Would you like some batteries with that, it takes 4 AA batteries."

"Yes, sir. That would be great."

The clerk then opened a package of 4 AA batteries, unscrewed the base, and put them in. "Let's make sure this works properly. I don't want you getting home to find out this doesn't work." He then twisted the base and the large red dildo buzzed to life.

The buzzing sound caused the other patrons to look up and stare at us. I was so embarrassed. Everyone in the place knew that tonight that huge red dildo would be buzzing inside my wet vagina. I could feel my neck and face burning crimson with humiliation.

But I also could feel my chest pounding, and my vagina leaking. Being placed on display like this, in an adult novelty store, braless and panty-less, with these men staring at me, aroused me terribly. I do not know why, but it did. I could feel my vagina leaking, coating my inner thighs with juices.

I left 'Cindi's' carrying a small bag with an 8 inch phallus inside. We walked back to the hotel with me clutching Gary's arm. My head was spinning from the excitement of being placed on display like that and the three glasses of wine I had at dinner.

Once we got back to the room, Gary took the large red phallus out of the bag and studied it. "Mom, this thing is bigger than I am!"

"I know baby, and you are a very big man. That thing may be too big for your mommy." I do not know why I felt compelled to hide the fact that I had inserted that exact model of dildo in my vagina at home previously. For some reason, I was embarrassed to let my son know that I masturbated with such a large toy.

"Are you going to try to put that inside me tonight?"

"Yes, I am." Gary responded as he arranged the pillows on the bed and instructed me to straddle them. I started to remove my dress, but Gary told me to keep it on. I was not wearing any panties, so the dress did not present any obstruction to accessing my pussy.

As instructed, I climbed astride two pillows, facing the foot of he bed, my feet at the head. I was facing the mirror which was over the dresser. I looked at myself, the yellow dress came down across my thighs, my nipples were plainly visible as they poked through the pale yellow material. The darkness of my areolas were obvious. I must admit, I was a sexy woman, in a sexy position.

Gary turned on the vibrator, and handed it to me. "Put this inside yourself, mom. Use the pillows to hold it in place when it is inside you."

The buzzing was somewhat distracting. I raised up and slid the red dildo under my skirt, placing the vibrating head on my clitoris. "You want to see me fuck myself with this toy, don't you? You want to see me ride this huge red dick? Does that turn you on baby? Does thinking about your mommy riding this huge red dildo arouse you?"

Gary just nodded as he slowly stripped out of his clothes. His erection removed any doubt about how much this scene aroused him.

"OK, honey, I am working the head inside me now. Oh my, it is so thick. I need to go slow."

Gary sat on the bed next to me, slightly behind me. He raised the hem of my skirt up so my bottom was now exposed and he studied the gradual insertion from behind.

"Mom, you have more than half of it inside you. How does it feel?"

"Very big, baby. Mommy is very fully. The vibrations feel good though."

I was able to prop the base against the pillows, and move myself up and down slightly, wedging the giant red device inside me a little further each cycle.

"Oh god, Gary, it is so deep. I feel so full. Baby, I am not going to last long. I haven't had an orgasm since before the funeral. Oh baby, I won't last long at all tonight."

Gary grabbed my left butt cheek and started to massage my ass.

"Oh that feels good, baby."

Then I felt Gary's fingers inching closer to my anus. I tensed up a bit, not sure that I wanted him to touch me there. But I said noting. Gently, I felt the tip of one of his fingers resting on my tightly clenched asshole.

It felt so very naughty, but it felt strangely good. I allowed a moan to escape as the tip of his finger started edging inside my tight little sphincter. No one had ever touched me there before. And I discovered I liked it.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum....Gary, mommy is going to cum...."

Gary inserted his finger into my ass, which triggered my orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I am cumming. Oh fuck, baby....." I screeched.

Quake upon quake of orgasmic pleasure rocked across my core as I fucked the large vibrating phallus while my son fingered my virgin ass. I collapsed on the pillows and Gary removed his finger.

"Honey, that was wonderful. No one has ever touched me back there before. I feel so naughty, but I liked it. And I am glad that you are the only person to ever do that to me. Now, you need to go and wash your hands really good now, and hurry back."

I lay there panting, trying to recover as listened to Gary scrubbing his finger, which moments before had been in my ass. I just shook my head and said to myself, 'girl you ought to ashamed of yourself'. But I am ashamed to admit, I wasn't. I felt content and fulfilled.

Gary returned to the bed, his large, erect cock swaying proudly in front of him as he walked. I got up from the bed and said, "Would you like make love to me now? You seem to be ready."

"Yes, I would like that a lot." Gary replied. I love the way my son, who would soon be fucking me was so respectful.

I took a step toward him and said, "Baby, would you take mommy's clothes off for her?"

Gary unzipped the dress and the dress fell to the floor. I reached out and held his erect cock to stabilize me as I stepped out of my yellow sun dress. I stood naked in front of my son.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I kissed him deeply, opening my mouth to accept my son's tongue as he grasped my tiny breast.

Gary leaned forward and took one of my nipples into his mouth. I caressed his head as he sucked my tit.

Gary followed me to the bed. His cock boldly standing unobstructed in front of him. He seemed to be proud of his large erection, and welcomed the opportunity to display it to me. It was an impressive sight.

God he looked sexy with that huge erection in front of him. I felt a perverse 'mother's pride in how sexy and gorgeous my son looked, knowing that I was the first, but not the last woman he would satisfy with that beautiful cock of his. I took genuine satisfaction knowing that he would be a better, more considerate lover in the future because of his experience with me.

I lay on my back on the bed and beckoned my lover to approach me. He climbed between my knees, his cock bobbing up and down as he approached his target. I took the head and positioned it at my opening as I cautioned him, to enter me slowly. "You are a very 'good sized man', you have to let me adjust to your size, OK?"

"Mom, you just had that huge dildo inside you, you are more than ready for me."

"I see your point. But go slow nonetheless." I cautioned.

He nodded as though he understood. And slowly he pushed forward.

I felt very full as he stretched me open to accommodate his girth. I pushed my hand against his stomach to keep him from plunging in further. "Easy baby, you don't want to tear me down there. You are big man."

Despite the fact that I had that huge dildo inside me, I still needed to adjust to the intrusion of my son's erection. He could still hurt me if he was not careful.

He entered me about two inches. He was starting to hurt me. I was afraid he would tear my sensitive skin. I asked for a moment to adjust. "Oh baby, wait a second, give me a chance to get used to you.

Ladies, if you have ever be penetrated by a large cock, you know it takes a bit of work to get it fully inside you, right? Well this was a large man.

Gary remained motionless waiting for me to signal that I was ready to be fed more of his meat.

I felt his cock pulse and arch slightly. The pulsing stretched me open a bit. I felt very full however, it actually felt good. I gave him a little vaginal squeeze in return, which caused him to pulse again.

I hugged him again, and then took my hand from his stomach and slid it to his hips where I could guide him forward.

He penetrated me another couple of inched before I brought my hand back to his stomach to stop his progress again. I looked down and I could see that I had only taken about half his length inside me so far. He felt much larger than I had remembered from our last encounter; I was having to work him in gradually.

Gary, was patient, and he resisted the urge to hurry the penetration along. Gary then pulled out slightly and slowly pushed himself deeper inside me. He was slowly prying my womb open to accommodate his cock. I was enjoying the slow, methodical intrusion with this wonderful penis into my core.

I liked the feeling of fullness, and being stretched open that I was experiencing. This was turning out to be a very sexy, arousing and enjoyable evening.

After a few 'in and out cycles', Gary was able to fully impale me with his erection. As I became comfortable with his size, I raised my legs up and wrapped them around him, giving him full access to my womb.

I rested my heels on his ass, and soon was encouraging his thrusts by spurring his ass forward with my heels. In this position, the head of his cock was striking deep inside me, hitting the front of my uterus, at my g-spot.

"Oh damn, Gary, you are so deep inside me. God, can you feel how deep you are?" My voice started to quake with excitement. This was unprecedented. I might cum twice in one day.

This young stallion started pounding my pussy. He was pulling out and literally pounding his way back it with deep violent thrusts, punishing my insides as he drive me closer to another orgasm.

I was fully open and wet now. I could take all of his rigid cock. I was bucking up to meet his thrusts. I knew that I would cum again if he kept this up. I wanted to climax with his erection pounding my core.

"Oh shit, ...baby...fuck me hard...shit you are going to get me again....oh fuck me....." In the safety of our hotel room, I did not need to be quiet, so I screamed as the pleasure built within me.

I bucked back to meet each thrust. I was taking all of him now. My heels were digging into his firm buttocks, urging him to fuck me harder and deeper. I had moved past the point of being a kind and patient teacher to my son. I was now 'a wanton woman' who wanted to cum with the rigid cock of a 18 year old lover, who happened to be her son, punishing her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Sin Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds