• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • French Canadian Booty Rocks!

French Canadian Booty Rocks!

Sliding his long and thick caramel-hued dick inside Natalie Fontaine's asshole, Rashid Fouad smiled with contentment. For ages he'd been dreaming about that fantastic creamy white ass of hers, and now he had her right where he wanted her. Ever since he met her while working on his criminal psychology project in the University of Ottawa library, Rashid lusted after Natalie's spectacular derriere. A six-foot-tall, curvaceous young French Canadian woman with alabaster skin, light green eyes and long black hair, Natalie was definitely difficult to miss.

Like many black men, Rashid was a sucker for tall white women, especially the ones with serious booty. Born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to a Somali immigrant father and white Canadian mother, Rashid was an adventurous and fearless young man. One of a few black cowboys operating in Alberta, he'd made a name for himself at the Calgary Stampede year after year. Rashid recently surprised friends and family when he opted to study in Ontario and enrolled at the University of Ottawa.

Although Rashid Fouad dearly missed his hometown, the biracial cowboy-turned-scholar was starting to enjoy the environs of Ottawa. The local women were something else. They gave it up so damn easily, like big-bottomed French Canadian beauty Natalie here. Rashid loved chasing the ladies, something Ottawa had an endless variety of. The major cities of Alberta were mostly white, with a ton of Aboriginals and a growing number of African and Arab immigrants. Ottawa on the other hand was fast approaching the forty-percent-minority marker, much like Toronto.

Relax, Rashid said, smacking Natalie's ass for good measure. The plump young woman groaned softly and nodded, and Rashid happily worked most of his dick up her asshole. Even with the lubricant, Natalie's ass was incredibly tight, and Rashid had to fight her for every inch. Exactly how he liked it. Nothing quite as hot or as intimate as a woman allowing a man to fuck her in the ass.

Unlike most of the chicks Rashid dealt with, Natalie didn't have to be sweet talked into it. My butt is my pleasure spot, the young French Canadian beauty once told Rashid, who grinned happily. Anal girls are many a man's fantasy but part of very few men's reality. Rashid was lucky to have found Natalie. The two of them were going at it in the living room of Rashid's apartment in Vanier, and Natalie's screams were sweet music to his ears.

Natalie sighed as Rashid's cock filled her asshole. Lying on the carpeted floor, face down and ass up, Natalie couldn't remember the last time she felt so vulnerable. And yet she was loving every moment of Rashid's utter domination of her. Grabbing her long raven hair, Rashid pulled her head back and thrust his dick even deeper into her bum hole. Fuck yeah, Natalie groaned, licking her lips as she savored the feel of Rashid's manhood invading her nether regions.

Finally, after fucking Natalie's ass for about ten minutes, Rashid came, and a surprised Natalie shrieked as his cum flooded her asshole. Hot damn, Rashid shouted, his knees buckling as an incredible orgasm rocked his body. Slowly, he pulled his softening cock out of Natalie's butt hole. Grimacing, Rashid noticed that there were a few dark specks on the condom. Shaking his head, he disposed of it before Natalie could see. The gorgeous brunette lay on the floor, panting and trying to catch her breath.

Rashid lay next to her, and gently stroked Natalie's beautiful face. That was fun, the young woman said, giggling. Rashid smiled and shrugged. Although burning with manly pride inside, he acted nonchalant. Only way to get and keep hot women like Natalie Fontaine was acting cool. It was alright, Rashid said, and Natalie nodded happily. Frigging awesome, the young woman cooed softly, clearly feeling quite dapper.

Gently Natalie wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him. Rashid kissed her back passionately. It was totally awesome, Natalie laughed, and Rashid nodded coolly. Clearly this broad was basking in the afterglow of a good fucking. Women tended to get emotional after getting fucked good and proper. Rashid I'm still horny, Natalie's insistent voice said, snapping Rashid out of his reverie. Glaring at him, Natalie pouted, a demand in her intense gaze. Sighing, Rashid nodded, and stroked his eight-inch, uncircumcised dick. Some women just can't get enough of the magic stick, he thought with a smile.

This time I'm doing the fucking, Natalie said, and Rashid stared at her, stunned. Grinning, Natalie grabbed her purse, and pulled something out of it. Rashid's eyes widened in shock when he realized what it was. Assume the position, Natalie said, in a sharp, commanding tone. Rashid shook his head and got up. The big and tall young black man shot the brunette an angry look. I'm no bitch, he said arrogantly. Natalie smiled sweetly and grabbed Rashid's balls without warning. You will do as I say, the young woman said icily, and a shocked, pained Rashid replied meekly.

Thus Rashid found himself on all fours, as a very eager Natalie fingered and lubricated his asshole. You're going to be my bitch today, Natalie said, and gleefully pressed her shiny blue strap-on dildo against Rashid's puckered asshole. Groaning sharply, Rashid tried to stop himself from screaming as Natalie pushed her dildo up his ass. Natalie playfully smacked Rashid's ass as she fucked him with her strap-on dildo. For ages the young woman had dreamed of fucking a black guy up the ass with her dildo, and now, at last, her fantasy was coming true.

Flipping Rashid on his back, Natalie looked him in the eyes as she worked her toy into his ass. Grabbing Rashid's face, Natalie squeezed it until he looked uncomfortable. Just the way she liked her subs. Call me mistress, Natalie hissed, and Rashid did as he was told. Mercilessly she pounded his ass until he cried out for mercy. Only then did Natalie pull out of Rashid's ass. As Rashid lay on the floor, utterly spent and defeated, Natalie towered over him victoriously.

Lick my golden nectar, Natalie said, spreading her legs and unleashing a hot steam of urine which shot out of her pussy like a torrent and struck Rashid's face. Unable to help himself, the black male submissive drank his sexy white mistress urine, then begged her for more. You're a good sub, Natalie said, and rubbed Rashid's head patronizingly. Rashid looked up at her and smiled, then Natalie kissed him. Was I a good dominatrix? The young woman asked. Rashid's happy grin was all the answer Natalie Fontaine needed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • French Canadian Booty Rocks!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds