• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Keyholder Wife: Leah

My Keyholder Wife: Leah

12

Prelude:

Our anniversary.

The smell of her freshly fucked pussy is intoxicating. Seeing her lips parted before me, oozing cum, causes my cock to strain against its restraints. My wife's neatly trimmed red pubic hair glistens with perspiration and tickles my nose as I bury my face into her folds and begin to lick clean her cum filled pussy. Her lover's cum is thick as it leaks out onto my tongue. I stare up, past her stomach and tits, at her face as she licks clean the large black cock that so recently occupied the cunt I am now licking.

Leah, my wife of two years, has always had an affinity for large black cock and has always denied me sex; never allowing me the privilege of feeling her pussy with my cock. As a matter of fact, she's never given me oral sex either. It's indeed a strange arrangement, but I love her with all of my heart and will do anything to make her happy. She says that when I suffer months in chastity, it shows that I love her, and this makes her happy. So, our sex life has always consisted of me pleasuring her while she teases me and denies me sexual pleasure. This keeps me in a state of constant arousal and always focused on her. Our nightly routine is for me to service her pussy with my tongue or a dildo for as long as she desires. About once every six months or so, she lets me cum, but it is usually a hand job or she watches me masturbate.

She insists that she deserves big cock and to be pleasured regularly and I could not agree more. My beautiful bride deserves the best and I know that my inferior dick could not satisfy her. Her keeping me in chastity allows me to put aside my sexual desires and focus on worshiping her and on her pleasure; as it should be.

I have not always felt this way and it was difficult for me at first, but I soon realized that the more I suffered for her, the more I wanted her and the more I wanted to please her. This eventually became a desire in me to see her properly fucked by bigger cocks than mine so she could have the pleasure I was incapable of giving her. Besides, it would be selfish of me to keep such an angel to myself and not share her with anyone that she desired. It all started very subtle and looking back I'm glad we have ended up where we are today.

Chapter 1

We met just over three years ago. She came to work at the software firm I worked for. Both of us were recently divorced and sparked up an instant friendship. It was initially just friendly banter between us, but I knew very quickly that I was attracted to her and started dropping little hints that we should see each other outside of work. She was hesitant at first saying that her two daughters kept her busy and it was hard finding time for anything else besides work and kids. I continued to press her to grab dinner sometime, insisting that there was no pressure; I just wanted to hang out. Eventually she gave in and we had a date. Well, I didn't let on to her that I considered it a date, but I did. She played it off like we were just killing an evening together.

I showed up at her place to pick her up and was blown away when she answered the door. She wore a black cocktail dress that stood out against her fair skin and set off her red hair. It was low cut and afforded a stunning view of the cleavage between her ample breasts. This was going to be difficult getting through the evening without staring at her tits the whole time. Leah is not a thin woman; as a mother of two, she has a bit of a tummy and curvy hips, but is far from fat. I like the term rubenesque, but she gets mad because she says that sounds like "fat" to her. At 5'9", she's on the tall side, but she works out fine against my 6'1" height.

We decided to keep our first "date" informal and just grab a bite to eat at a local sports pub. We sat at a booth in a back corner and kept the conversation light. Regardless of my attempts, my eyes could not help wandering to her cleavage from time to time. I don't think she ever noticed my discrete glances but knowing her now, I think she was fully aware of the effect she was having on me.

We had been there for an out an hour and were finishing up a couple of drinks when, from over my shoulder, I heard a deep male voice.

"Leah?" the voice questioned.

"David?" Leah replied with a large grin on her face.

I turned to look at the fellow walking up to the table and noticed that Leah had stood and they embraced. I noticed the contrast of her fair, freckled skin against his almost coal black skin and wondered how they knew each other.

She asked David to join us and he sat down in the booth beside Leah and they began the process of catching up. The waitress came by about this time and Leah said to David, "Hey, let us get you a drink." I was taken a bit aback, as I was paying for this meal, but the term "us" had a ring to it that went straight to my loins and might give David the impression that Leah and I were an item. He told the waitress what he wanted and she went on her way.

I sat and listened to the two of them catch up as David drank his beer. Apparently they had worked together several years before and had been pretty good friends. She explained that we were coworkers and this was our first date. He seemed interested in her marital status all of a sudden, asking about her ex. She briefly explained that things had just not worked out and that she was "on the market" again, and winked.

This brought a laugh from David and he replied with, "Girl, you always were a tease. I know I couldn't be married to ya." Then he looked at me and said, "Man, you gotta watch this one. She's about as wild as they come" and laughed again.

Leah scolded him, saying, "David, stop it. You're going to scare him off." and laughed herself.

They spent a few more minutes catching up on common friends before he excused himself when he saw the guys, that he'd come here to meet, arrive.

After he left, I flagged down the waitress for the check. Leah had a flushed look about her and I asked her if everything was alright. She said that it was good to see David again; she explained that he had been there for her during some difficult times with her ex and she felt really close to him because of it.

I thought it was strange that the two of them had been such good friends, but I'm not one to judge. She spoke little on the way back to her place and I wondered what was wrong. I sure hoped that I had not been nosey about her and David and given her the impression that I was becoming jealous and trying to stake a claim on her. When we arrived back at her place she invited me in. I was excited to receive the invite and eagerly accepted. Her girls were staying with her parents and we had the place to ourselves. I was a gentleman and did nothing that I wouldn't want anyone to have seen. We sat on the couch and drank a couple more beers while we talked for a few more hours. She opened up to me about how her ex had become extremely jealous over her and wound up cheating on her himself. She said that David had been there for her and helped her out tremendously during that whole thing, but that she had changed jobs and saw less and less of him and eventually her husband filed for divorce.

I couldn't understand it. Leah is so beautiful and kind; why would he leave her or cheat on her? I'd seen her temper dealing with others at work, but nothing that would indicate to me that she would be a bitch to live with or anything.

I didn't want to wear out my welcome, so I excused myself when I noticed her yawning and acting tired. She walked me to the door and we stood a few more minutes on her front porch. As I turned to leave I decided to risk hugging her and thanked her for a wonderful evening. I leaned in to her and she embraced me warmly and held to me. I was instantly aroused and began to get an erection. She obviously felt it against her stomach, because she leaned back and smiled at me. Then she surprised me by leaning forward and kissing me. Not a full on, tongue in mouth kiss, but not your innocent peck either.

"I had a great time to tonight." she said. "We should do it again soon."

I agreed and leaned in for another quick kiss, which she returned with a bit more passion than the first. She smiled again and wished me a good night and I turned to walk away. When I got in my car, I noticed her still looking at me through the sheers and she waved me goodnight before pulling the blinds. My cock was still rock hard in my pants; it stayed that way most of the drive home and only subsided after I slowly masturbated thinking about all of the things I wanted to do with Leah. That night I slept better than I had in a long time and dreamt sweet dreams of the most beautiful, sexy woman I'd ever met.

The next day I awoke and had the instant urge to call her up to see what she was doing today. But not wanting to seem too eager I decided against it. However, around 10:00 AM I got a text from her asking what I was up to and if I'd like to have dinner at her place tonight. I immediately replied that that sounded great and I'd be there.

The dinner she prepared was amazing. I hit it off with her daughters, Rebekah (11) and Juli (3) and I could see that she was happy that we got along. After the girls were in bed, we again found ourselves on the couch with a couple of drinks and our conversation turned to relationships and what we wanted in the future. We agreed that we were both attracted to each other, but that we'd take it slow and see where it went. Before I left, we ended up making out on the couch. I was extremely respectful not to touch her more intimate areas; however I'm pretty sure she knew the effect she had on me by the erection that she seemed to be bumping against every couple of minutes. I tried to be a gentleman and not go straight for sex. I didn't want her getting the wrong impression that I only wanted sex. I left late that night, but not before she told me that she really wanted us to start seeing more of each other. I told her that I really agreed and we kissed again passionately before I went to my car.

The next week was much the same, we spent most evenings together and I was very respectful of her and didn't press doing anything that she might see as too sexual. The following Saturday night I called her up to see if she wanted to go out, but to my surprise she told me that she was busy and couldn't tonight. This caught me off guard but I accepted it and asked if she have time Sunday afternoon. She agreed that that would be fun and we hung up. My mind began racing; what if she's going out with someone else? She was kind of vague about what she was doing. But, we were not an official couple so I couldn't really get mad, could I?

The next day, she was in an excellent mood and greeted me at the door all bubbly and embraced me passionately. My trepidation vanished immediately as we kissed. How could I have doubted this wonderful lady? It was then that I realized I was falling in love with Leah. Everything about her was absolutely perfect and I wanted to do everything in my power to please her and make her happy.

We had an amazing time that Sunday; everything was perfect. We went Christmas shopping for her girls and she included me in the gift decisions. I even picked up a few gifts for them myself. We had a romantic dinner at a fancy steakhouse and ended up back at her place after picking up her daughters from her parents' house. After the girls were in bed, she had me to help her hide the girls' gifts in her bedroom closet. This was the first time I'd been in her bedroom and I looked around in curiosity. There's just always been something intimate about the bedroom on any of my girlfriends all the way back as far as I can remember. It always gave me a thrill just to go into their bedrooms when I was in high school and college. Anyway, Leah noticed my curiosity as I stared at all of her knick-knacks and pictures, and I think she was amused by it.

She sat on the edge of the bed and smiled and asked "Would you like to go through my drawers while you're at it, Mr. Nosey?"

I grinned at her and replied, "Your dresser drawers aren't the ones I'm interested in."...And regretted it immediately. What a douche bag thing to say.

I was amazed to see her smile and then began to laugh.

"I wondered when you would drop the chivalrous gentleman act." she said, still smiling.

I stammered, "I'm sorry, I'm not like that...I was just joking."

She affected to be offended, "So you don't want to get in my drawers? Well, that's rather insulting. I thought I had some sort of effect on you." she said, glancing at my crotch. "But I guess that I was wrong about that."

"No." I said, still stammering. Things were getting out of hand and my heart was racing. "You do have an effect on me. I do want you. I just..."

She cut me off and said, "I know what you mean. I'm just messing with you. Now, come sit down."

I walked over to her, shaking my head and smiling sheepishly, and sat next to her. She put her arms around me and held me close laughing softly. After a minute, she pulled back and looked me in the eyes, still smiling.

"You are one of a kind. You know that?" she said.

I leaned to her and kissed her softly and passionately. She responded immediately and leaned back to the bed pulling me with her. She began to rub me extensively and eventually found her way to my crotch and gave my, now very hard, cock a squeeze. I jumped with surprise and intensified my kissing. I became emboldened and my hands found themselves caressing her in places I'd previously refrained from touching. I could feel the pebble of her hard nipple through her bra and lingered there a little longer, rubbing gently. I risked everything by moving my right hand down below her skirt and lifted it slightly running my hand up her inner thigh to within an inch of her panties. She inhaled deeply and moaned softly which I took as a positive sign that I could proceed. My hand crept slowly across the last little distance and my fingertips made contact with her satin panties and I could feel her warmth. I gently moved my hand up and down lightly across her crotch and she moaned inhaled with a hiss. Pressing my fingers harder, I found my way to between her lips and rubbed firmly in a circular motion on her clit. Her back arched and she let out a gasp that signaled to me that I was safe to proceed. Sliding down the bed to my knees on the floor between her knees, I lifted her skirt to see her peach colored satin panties, now wet in the crotch. Hesitantly, I began to pull them down slowly; she lifted her hips to allow me to remove them and I was now staring at the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. Her pussy parted slightly and I could see her moist delicate folds; her mound was topped with a neatly trimmed nest of beautiful red curls. I caught a whiff of her scent and my cock became rock hard and I moaned myself. I pressed my fingers against her clit again and slowly massaged as she began to squirm on the bed and her breathing became heavier. I parted her lips and saw the entrance to her vagina already wet with anticipation of being penetrated.

I have always loved to go down on a woman, and Leah is no exception. Once I saw her beautiful pussy, I had to taste it. I leaned forward and breathed deep of her scent and my head whirled with lust for her. The fingers of my right hand eased down to her moist hole and began to penetrate her while my left hand spread her lips to allow me an unobstructed view of her clit. I leaned forward and pressed my tongue to her clit which caused her to arch her back and thrust her ample hips toward me. Slowly, I began to tease her clit with my tongue in varying motions as her breathing quickened. Her hands found their way to my head and pulled my face into her cunt as she wrapped her legs up around my shoulders and pulled my body closer to her. I started licking her more intensely as my right hand worked first one then two fingers into her, now sloppy, wet opening. My focus moved around from her clit to sucking on her lips to licking her now gaping hole, pressing my tongue in in place of my fingers then licking her from the opening all the way up to her clit again, sucking it into my mouth and swirling it with my tongue as my fingers resumed fucking her. My cock was so hard by then that I thought about just standing up and putting it in her, but I held back wanting this to be all about her. I continued eating her pussy for a long time as she held me in place with her legs and her hands, all the while she moaned and squirmed. As I began to focus more attention on her clit, she began to thrust her hips forward and used her hands to put my tongue where she wanted it most. She started giving me verbal commands as well. "Right there, oh God! That's so good. Lick my pussy baby; make me cum! Oh God, suck it! Suck it! Oh God! I'm cumming! Ahhh!!" Her hands pressed my face into her sloppy wet cunt hard as her body spasmed with pleasure and she moaned in delight. I slowed my furious licking down to an easy tickle as not to cause discomfort on her, now sure to be hype-sensitive, organ. When her hands and legs relaxed their hold on me and her body had gone slack, I continued my attention on her pussy. But now I was kissing and caressing ever so gently all over her lips and inner thighs. After a few more minutes I gave her pussy lips a kiss as if it were her mouth and I was kissing her goodnight, and leaned up to look at this beautiful creature laying before me. Noticing that I had stopped, she lifted her head and smiled at me seeming embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." she said as the realization if what had just happened dawned on her. "It's been so long...God, I'm so sorry."

I quickly wiped her pussy juices from my mouth with my shirt sleeve and climbed up next to her on the bed. She turned her head in embarrassment and I caressed her cheek and told her I thought it was amazing. I expressed to her that I was sorry if I'd taken it too far; I had just gotten carried away. She looked at me and laughed.

"You got carried away?" she asked. "I feel like I practically forced you to do that. I mean, I held you down there. My God, how embarrassing. "

"Don't be embarrassed." I told her. "I wanted to do it. I loved it and I love that you enjoyed it even more. "

"Yes, but now, I seem like some sex starved crazy woman."

"There are far worse things to be than sex starved." I assured her.

"It's just been so long since I've been with anyone and you are so good at that that I lost my mind for a while there." she explained.

"I'm glad. That shows me that I did something right. I just want to make you happy. And I want you to be sexually satisfied. Leah, I want to be with you; and I want to make you the happiest woman alive.

She smiled and said, "Well, you have succeeded."

She kissed me and held me close for a minute. Then pulled back and said, "Now it's your turn."

"Leah, I didn't do that so you'd so anything for me. I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything like that. I just like doing it; to me it's a selfless act and is all about you, which is why I like doing it."

"I know I don't have to do anything, but I want to. Now lay back." She said, grinning.

I did as she said as she unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants off. My boxers slid down with my pants and my semi erect cock popped out. "Oh, my!" she exclaimed with a bit of a giggle. "Look what we have here." I felt her warm hand wrap around my cock and began to rub slowly up and down. My cock was so sensitive by this time, having been erect for nearly half an hour while I was pleasuring Leah, that the feel of her hand on me was enough to send me through the roof. She slowly rubbed up and down with a light grip that tickled as much as anything. Every so often she would tighten her grip and jerk hard for a minute. After a while of jerking me dry, I felt something warm and wet on my cock and looked down to see her spitting on the head of my cock and using that as lubrication. The wet sensation was amazing. She stroked me up and down the shaft and then focused on the head with her palm and finger tips for a bit, then back to stroking. I wondered several times if she would use her mouth, but I wasn't going to request this, especially with it being our first sexual experience together. She brought me to the edge of orgasm several times and seemed to change her rhythm each time which brought be back down from the edge. I felt as though my balls were going to explode. After one of these points where I was extremely close to cumming, she slowed her stroking down to a light ticking rub around the base of my cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Keyholder Wife: Leah

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds