• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Stranger Calls

A Stranger Calls

Things at work today are slow, and you find yourself day dreaming more than working. When the phone rings, it takes two rings before you even realize its your phone and not one of your neighbors. You fumble the receiver, but finally get it to your ear. "Hello?"

Her voice is soft and alluring in your ear, familiar and yet there is a new deviousness in it that makes your heart beat a little faster. "I have something planned for tonight," she says. "I'll be over by six, so make sure you are ready for me."

"I'll have to leave work early," you say, checking the clock. It's already half past four and the commute is easily forty-five minutes.

"Don't bore me with the details," she says.

"What should I be ready for?" you ask. Her voice is rich and sexual, and you feel yourself getting hard just letting your mind wander over the possibilities. She leaves it to wander, saying only, "Anything." Then she hangs up the phone.

The drive goes smoothly enough, and you make it in the door by 5:20. You shave your face clean while the shower heats up, then step naked into the scalding water and thoroughly clean yourself. The words "Anything" ring through your mind as your hands start to caress your own body. Its torture to stop, but you want to save yourself. You pull out a razor and begin shaving areas you expect might receive some attention tonight. You start with your chest, clearing away every last hair you can find, then work your way down to your crotch. You shave you pubic hair equally bare, including the hair around your cock and balls, all the way to and around your asshole. Then you soap again, plunging one then two soapy fingers deep into your rectum, ensure even your inner parts are clean and ready.

After the shower, you rub handfuls of faintly scented lotion into your freshly shaved areas, making them extra soft and relieving any irritation. You spend almost five minutes massaging the lotion in, then brush your teeth and rinse with mouthwash. After that, your cock has relaxed enough that you can slide a rubber cock-ring into place. You have no idea what to wear, so you decide on a short silk robe until you have a better idea what is going to be required. You crank up the heat in the house a few degrees to make things comfortable, then dim the lights, unlock the door, and take a seat on the leather couch with your back to the door. The clock across from you clicks over to 5:58. Perfect timing.

She enter a few minutes after six, the sound of her heels clicking over the tile of the entry way and her otherwise silent demeanor heighten your anticipation. "Don't turn around," she says. The clicking stops, but you can just make out her muted footsteps as she closes on the couch. Then black cloth covers your eyes and she ties it tightly behind your head. You never heard the door close. It's probably still wide open. "Stand up and turn around. I want to see what it means to you to be prepared."

You stand slowly and turn to face her. "Open the robe," she says quietly but with conviction. You slowly part the front, revealing your glistening chest first and then spreading the fabric further until it falls completely open, your cock rising slowly into the air. She purrs appreciatively. "You do clean up nicely. I have the first part of your surprise ready, but you'll need to lay down.

You lay down on the leather sofa, feeling her presence as she circles the couch to meet you. "Hands at your side," she orders. You obey, however hard it may be. She climbs onto the couch, that much you can feel. And her knees works their way up your torso and finally straddle your head. You can smell the sweetness of her excitement as she lowers her pussy onto your all too willing mouth. She stops an inch from your lips, just far enough that you can dip the tip of your tongue into her and you do; running it up and down her slit slowly, struggling to reach her clit without moving your head. There's an odd taste, familiar yet unusual and it takes you a moment to place it.

"What am I tasting?" you ask.

"Latex," she replies evenly. Then with a deep breath she asks you to continue. Confused, but willing, you continue your gentle probing. "It's a shame really. I so wanted to watch you lick his cum out of me, but I just wasn't confident enough that I knew where his cock had been so I had him use a condom. But I'm still soaking wet, don't you think?"

It hits you like a ton of bricks. She's just fucked someone else! You pull your tongue back in and reach for the blindfold, trying rapidly to sort out the emotions swirling in your head. Jealousy, rage, and a hell of a lot of pure lust.

"Don't be like that," she says, staying your arm. "This is what you've been fantasizing about for three years. If you're going to turn jealous on me, how can I tell you all the details?" You relax your hand, trying to take it all in. Her hand strokes down your cock, still rock hard, making it twitch with excitement. Her hand encircles your balls and she squeezes with increasing pressure, then releases and drags her fingers back up your shaft as she takes her hand away. "Keep going," she urges. "I'm so hot and I need your tongue right now."

You imagine it in your head, some strangers cock thrusting into her - her moaning and thrashing in response. When did it happen? Who was it? Where? Did she like it better than you? The not knowing drives you mad, you can feel your heart pounding in your chest and the sweet smell of her pussy is intoxicating. You dive slowly back in, licking up and back and savoring the wetness that rolls onto your tongue and down your throat. Another man made this, you think to yourself.

"He didn't make me cum," she says through the raspy breaths. "He could have, though. Ooooh he could have. But I didn't want him to. I wanted you to be watching when he does that." She breaks off into moans as she lowers herself far enough for you to have your way with her clit. You slow down a bit, wanting to hear more. "Would you like to see that? Him fucking me right in front of you?"

You mumbling approvingly, in that blackness you can see is this other man's cock sliding in and out of her. In your head you imagine the pleasure you're giving her is coming from him as he fucks her.

"Then you will. You'll see just what you've been wanting all these years. But you won't see his face, not ever. You'll never know who he is. What do you think of that?" Her hand grabs your balls firmly, pulling them away from your body in an exquisite blend of pain and ecstasy that she has somehow perfected. "Every time a stranger on the street gives you an odd look you'll wonder, 'Is that the man who fucked her right in front of me?'" It spurs your tongue on even more, giving her your answer. Then suddenly she pulls away. "That's enough. I'm too close, and that means it's time."

"But... I wanted you to come," you plead.

"Oh I will, just as I said. With him inside me. Right now."

For the first time you hear him and realize you aren't alone. He's moving closer from where he must have been standing across the room. You trembled slightly with nervous anticipation, still trying to resolve the jealousy in your head with the throbbing excitement you feel elsewhere. There's a few awkward moments of adjustment. You stand up and wait, feeling him brush past you as he moves to the couch. You can hear his breathing, his belt coming undone and clothing falling to the floor. There's more movement, then finally you feel her soft full breasts pressing against you. "Turn around," she says. You turn and the blindfold is lifted. At the end of the couch she's placed a stool, nothing you've seen before. It has a hole towards the back center. She has you sit facing away from the couch, and pulls your balls carefully through the hole in the stool. She quickly goes beneath and you feel string or leather cord wrapping about your scrotum above your balls. She makes a dozen loops, enough to create constant compression on your balls, then ties the cord to the stool. You won't be moving.

She walks back to the couch and finally allows you to turn around. You can see his legs jutting about beneath her, his hard cock sticking straight in the air, and his hands caressing the sides of her breasts, but she is positioned on top of him facing you, blocking the rest of him from you site. She grabs his cock and aims it at her waiting pussy, then slowly lowers herself onto it until she is completely impaled. Along the way down her mouth opens and gasps for air as she feels herself stretched and full. She twists back and forth at the bottom, making sure she's gotten him as deep as possible before she starts slowly moving up and down, fucking him. She watches you intently, never taking her eyes off you to ensure you see every moment of pleasure she's experiencing.

She picks up the rhythm, up, down, up, down, letting his cock slide three quarters of the way in each time. Then every few strokes she drops her weight on him without warning, forcing his cock as deep as it will go. She licks her lips. They are both moaning and she's whispering, "Fuck me!" desperately. You grasp your own cock, but realize immediately how close you are to coming and stop - not wanting to ruin it by coming before its over.

She comes first, screaming out and bouncing in short little hops, almost vibrating. He keeps going, thrusting up from underneath for another minute until he too comes, grunting and moaning from behind her. Finally they're still. She stays there for a minute or two, then slowly raises her hips letting his cock slowly slide free. "He's still so hard," you say out loud, watching as his cock springs backwards, slapping against his stomach. Its about the only part of him you can see.

"He took viagra earlier," she replies, smiling. "I wanted to make sure you got you fill." She crawls towards you, always careful to keep herself between you and the stranger. Then she climbs up and sits on the edge of the couch with her legs spread so you can admire his handiwork. She's completely shaved, giving you a perfect view of her pussy still slightly parted from being forced open for so long, dripping wet. Her lips look swollen and bright pink. She takes a small digital camera from under the side table and takes a picture of her own crotch. "I don't wan you to ever forget how this looks."

Your own cock is still rock hard, straining upwards. "You need that taken care of?" she asks, staring hungrily at your cock. You nod slowly, but desperately. "Well you will, but you're going to cum the same way I did: with him inside you." She smiles broadly. She turns you about and whispers in your ear, "That way every time a stranger on the street gives you an odd look you'll wonder, 'Is that the man who fucked me?'

She undoes the cord from the stool, allowing you to rise and pull your balls through the hole, but they are still bound tight and the long strip of fine leather becomes a leash for her to pull you about. She tugs upwards and you stand up completely in response, then to your tip toes but she continues pulling with a sadistic smile. She backs you up, then pushes you over the stool with your ass in the air. "You've shaved quite thoroughly," she says, tracing her finger over your sensitive asshole. You hear a tube of something sputter, feel the cold wet lubrication run down your crack, then her finger slips its way inside you. She adds a second finger, then a third and more lube. She forces them up into you, twisting until they can't go in any further, then pulls them back out slowly before jamming them back in with some force. She keeps this up for a couple of minutes, adding lube twice and getting you even hotter than you were before. She finishes, then wraps the black blindfold back around your eyes.

She leads you by the balls back to the couch, then helps you climb into a position straddling his chest, which is bare and warm beneath you. You can tell you are facing his feet, but far enough up that you aren't in position for him to fuck you yet. Once you are settled, she undoes the blindfold again. You can feel his hands at your hips, circling around and stroking down your stomach and around your cock, but never touching it. His cock has relaxed some, and sits front and center before you. "I thought you might like to watch this part up close," she said, crawling up his legs to slip her lips around his softening cock. She started slowly, using mostly her tongue and lips around the head. As he got harder, she began moving her head to drive his cock deep into her mouth. Her tongue swirls about with each pass, a technique you recognize from watching her suck your own cock. You know just how incredible it feels, and the man beneath you seems to appreciate it just as much. He moans softly, and his fingers finally wrap around your cock, stroking you slowly and gently to give you just a fraction of the pleasure he's receiving. She seems intent on her work, giving it everything she's got. But every few seconds she opens her eyes and stares up at you.

Once he's nice and hard again, she eases her mouth off him and squirms seductively back over the arm of the couch, her eyes no longer watching you but rather watching his cock. She pulls your leash firmly, urging you forward. You rise to your knees in response, moving down his body and up to position your ass above his waiting cock. You lower yourself until the head of his cock is pressing into your sphincter. Like watching him fuck her, and her suck his cock, this is a first for you. She's used strap-ons on you before, but this is the real thing. The first thing you notice is the temperature, even only touching you as it is, his cock is hot.

Determined to make the most of it, you tug on your own leash, pulling hard against your balls causing a wave of pain to ripple through you. "Harder," you ask her, releasing the leash. She pulls harder, and as she does you drop you weight forcing the man's cock all the way into your ass in one quick motion. You cry out in pain and pleasure. His cock is bigger than you expected, hard yet yielding and so very warm. You grind against him for a few moments, getting used to the feeling of this new large organ. Then you rise up and start working his cock in and out of your ass as if it were your only purpose. His hands grab onto our hips, guiding you up and down. You bounce there, almost violently at times, moaning and gasping for air, feeling his hands roaming around you and the pain every few moments as she tugs playfully on the leash. The sensations and an incredible mix and you feel high as a kite, doped up on your own brain's response to the mad fucking your getting. You see flashes from a camera, but you're too into to care.

You don't even know how longs it's gone on, as the room just seems to spin and float around you. Your head is viciously tormented by stars, and the last thing you clearly remember was his hand gripping around your cock from behind. The pressure alone is enough, and you explode into an orgasm. Close to coming himself, the stranger tosses you off him onto the floor on all fours, pulling your lady cleanly off her stool by the leash attached to your balls. Some how you don't feel that at all. Then the stranger jumps you like a dog in heat, getting in a dozen more strokes before crying out in his own orgasm. You both crumple to the group and he whispers in your ear, "I'll be watching for you."

You feel him pull himself out of you and stand, but his body is replaced with her warm soft form before you can move. You don't even try to catch a glimpse of him as he leaves. It's just more exciting not knowing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Stranger Calls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds