• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jen's a Slut! Ch. 01

Jen's a Slut! Ch. 01

I came home from work to the echoes of moans and slaps coming down the second floor. I closed the door softly and crept up the stairs to find the source of the noise. As I expected, my girlfriend Jen was impaled by a fat cock, riding it reverse-cowgirl while the owner of the cock smacked her gyrating ass.

Busted. Jen caught me watching and gave me a wink before riding her friend even harder. I knew what she wanted, and I wanted it just as much as she did. The slaps stopped as her pussy worked his cock. Her hands went to his balls, rubbing them.

'Empty these into this pussy, baby, I want to feel your cum inside me,' she cooed. Her lover only grunted and I saw the balls in her hand begin to tighten. I was entranced as his cock pulsed, every twitch sending a spurt of cum deep into Jen.

She ground her ass down hard, making sure every drop of his seed was buried deep inside her. They rested for a few seconds, both of them catching their breath. Jen leaned over and picked her panties out of the pile of clothes on the floor. Pulling them on, she turned her attention to her lover's softening rod. I watched as Jen got to her knees on the carpet and took him in her mouth, cleaning all her juices off of him.

'We don't want your girlfriend finding out about this, do we?' She asked after his cock fell from her lips with a pop. He laughed and sat up as I ducked out of sight into the guest room. I could hear him gathering his clothes and zipping his jeans. As I stood behind the door, I watched through the crack as he walked down the hallway and the stairs, followed by Jen, still wearing only her panties.

When I heard the door click closed, I moved into the bedroom I had shared with Jen for three years. It reeked of their sex. I could see a large wet spot on the bed where she had squirted at least once. I smiled at the thought, and my grin got bigger when I realized the wet spot was on my side of the bed.

'What are you smiling about, mister?'

'You had to squirt on MY side of the bed?'

We both laughed, but I watched her face drop and get serious.

'Take off your clothes,' she ordered. I knew better than to disobey. My clothes were pooled at my feet, my cock hard as steel while I awaited my fate.

'Lie on the bed with your face in my cum and pull your knees to your chest. You need punished for coming home early.'

This was new territory we were exploring, but I did as I was told. I could feel her cum coating the sheets transferring to my face. I couldn't help licking up a spot where it hadn't absorbed.

Busted, again. Jen smacked my ass sharply.

'You will do ONLY as you are told!'

I nodded, smearing more of her wetness onto my face. I could feel her gaze as she walked around the bed, deciding what to do to me. I felt her hand cup my balls before her fingers traced their way to my ass. I jumped as she spit onto my asshole, worked it around, then slowly pushed her finger inside me. I didn't think it was possible, but my cock got even harder as she fucked my ass with her finger.

'Turn onto your back,' she ordered. I could hear the edge fading in her voice, she was getting turned on again. Her cum was cold on my back, while my cock proudly pointed to the ceiling. It wasn't small at just over seven inches, and was thick enough Jen's hand couldn't close around it. Still, it wasn't as big as the one that had just fucked her.

Jen climbed on the bed and stood over me. As I looked up, I could see a wet spot on her panties, no doubt from her lover's seed oozing out of her. She turned her head to look at my painfully hard cock.

'I remember why I have to fuck other men,' she sneered, 'every time I look at that little cock.'

It twitched at her insult, begging for release.

'Open your mouth and close your eyes,' Jen ordered sweetly.

I did as I was told and fell the bed shift around me. I felt something drop softly onto my face, and from the smell and the wetness, I knew she had pulled her panties to the side. I laid there with my mouth open for a few seconds before I felt a wet 'splat' on my cheek. A few seconds later I felt one on my chin and heard Jen giggle. I realized her plan, opened my mouth wider, and stuck out my tongue. The third glop of cum landed on my tongue. I could taste the bitter saltiness of his seed mixed with the sweet juices of Jen's pussy.

I closed my mouth to swallow the treat and when I opened it again, I was rewarded with Jen's bare pussy. I opened my eyes, and through the strings of her dirty panties, I could see the ecstasy on her face as she used my face to please herself. I did what I could with my tongue as she ground her sodden pussy on my face. I could feel the mixture of their cum that I missed running down the sides of my cheeks and gathering in a puddle behind my neck.

Finally, Jen's rocking got frantic and I knew what was going to happen next. I closed my eyes and held my breath as Jen squirted, coating my face with cum. She rocked slowly back and forth, trembling in the aftershocks of her powerful orgasm.

Her phone beeped. With her pussy still on my face, she reached the nightstand and read the new text.

'He's already asking when he can fuck me again,'

Jen said with a grin, 'Do you want a better view next time?' I could only nod my assent as I lapped at Jen's pussy. Her phone beeped again and I saw her eyes widen. With an evil smile, she said, 'Apparently my students have been talking, and he wants to bring friends.'

I groaned with anticipated pleasure. Jen is a Grad Assistant for a lazy professor at the local college. She ends up teaching the class and it has become common knowledge that if you are a well endowed male, or female, there is almost zero chance of failing her class.

After texting her latest lover, she realized I was still hard and begging for release. Lifting her pussy off my face, she shifted down on the bed and rubbed her slit on the head of my hard cock. We both moaned and she kissed me. Timing her hips with my tongue, I penetrated both her mouth and her stretched pussy at the same time.

To her credit, Jen moaned, though I knew she could barely feel me fucking her. As I said before, I am no slouch, but Jen only brings her largest students home. This fucking was all for me.

The sounds of her sloppy pussy squelching around my cock were loud and wet. I only lasted a couple minutes before flooding her pussy with another load of cum. She felt me twitching and collapsed onto my chest.

'I love you,' Jen told me breathlessly.

'I love you, too,' I told her.

'Are you going to be ok if he brings friends?' She asked, 'You know it's gonna turn into a gangbang.'

I nodded. I didn't even know who 'he' was, but he obviously knew how to fuck my girlfriend, so of course I wanted to watch.

'Call off work tomorrow, then. I'll set it up.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jen's a Slut! Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds