• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Surprise

The Surprise

I was setting at home last Saturday when I got a call from my nephew Jason around 5 or so. He asked if it was ok for him, his girlfriend Lisa, and her 18-year-old bother Ryan to come over that night. After the last get together at the cottage, I was sure he was up to something. I ask him what he had in mind. He tells me that they have something to announce to us but thought that they should do it in person. I tell him sure that my husband would be home around seven so they should come over around then.

So I decide that I should shower and put on something fun for the night. I love to show off and find myself already getting excited over the thought of what the five of us might do tonight. I first take a nice long shower. I spend some extra time shaving my legs and pussy. Knowing that my pussy was going to get the attention that I like, I wanted it to be as smooth as possible.

I then pick out my cloths. I first pick out my new bra and panties I got from agent provocateur. I love the bra. It is a shelf bra made out of see through material except for a small spot covering my nipples. My tits just barely sit in the bra. The panties barely cover my pussy and only have a string over my ass. I look at myself in the mirror and try to think of what Ryan and Jason are going to think of me in this. I then add in a black sheer shirt and a short white skirt that has a slit up the back that nearly shows my ass. I add to this a pair of black and white open toe sandals with nice 3 to 4 inch heels.

I first get enough burgers and stuff ready for the grill so that the guys can cook when they get here. The next thing I do is get the bar ready. I wanted to make sure to have plenty of ice and stuff ready for tonight. I also do a few shots of grey goose to get me started early. I have everything done before anyone gets home.

My husband is the first to get here. When he walks in to the kitchen and sees me, I can tell he likes what he sees. He asks what the occasion is and I let him know his nephew, Lisa, and Ryan are on their way. He tells me he is sure they will love my outfit as much as he does. He then pulls me close and starts to kiss me and fondle my ass. Just as he starts to rub my already wet pussy through my panties, we hear a knocks on the door. So I go a let them in.

Jason and Ryan look me over and Jason tells me he loves the look. Ryan says I look better than he remembers. I notice that Lisa is wearing some cut up jean shorts and nice tight tank top that shows off her tits. I give them all a hug and give Ryan a nice long kiss. I hoped to embarrass him a little, as I tell them to head into the living room. Ryan runs his hand up my leg and gives my ass a squeeze before he lets our kiss end. I am sure that we have completely corrupted the kid.

My husband pours us all a drink. I notice that Lisa is only having coke. I ask Jason what the big announcement is. He says lets have dinner first and then we could talk about it.

The guy's head out to the grill. Lisa and I start working to set the table and put out the salad. As we are working, I ask Lisa what the news is. She looks at me like maybe she should not say anything but tells me that she is pregnant. She tells me that she is 4 to 6 weeks over due and that she took a home test that proved what she was thinking.

I asked her was she not taking any birth control when we all played around. She asked me not to be mad but that she had quit taking them a few months ago because she and Jason wanted to start a family. She tells me that she made sure not to drink too much at the parties because she wanted to make sure that she only allowed a few guys to cum inside. She did not just want to have anyone's baby. She tells me that she has had the hots for my husband for a long time and that she has always loved her brother and would like to have either of them be the father of her baby.

I ask her if she and Jason are happy with that and she say yes. That they are both happy and are planning to get married in a few months before she starts to show. She then looks at me very seriously and say that she is not sure who the father is. She tells me since our St. Patrick's Day fun and the cottage that the baby could belong to Ryan her brother or my husband. She does not think any of the other guys had came in her. She had it narrowed down to those two.

She tells me that she and Jason have sex and she might have let some of his cum get in her but normally she pulls him out of her and lets him come on her or sucks him off. That she has been trying to make sure not to let him get her pregnant. She tells me she loves him but has been fantasizing about have someone else kid. She asked me not to tell Jason because he still thinks he is one of the three guys that could be the father.

I then ask if she and Ryan have been doing anything together sense the time at the cottage. She tells me that they have been fucking multiple times a day. Many nights he sleeps in her bed. She tells me he will fuck her until she falls asleep and that most mornings she wakes up with him fucking her. I tell her she had better not ware him out that I love the feel of that young cock sliding in and out of me too. She starts to laugh and tells me he has a continual hard on. That no matter what time of day it is he is always ready to go.

I tell her that is a lot of news and I am not sure what to think of it. She moves over to me, hugs, and kisses me. Pulling me close and tells me that she hopes I will not be mad. She then starts to run her hands over my ass and up my back. I also start to feel her up. I first rub my hand under her shirt to feel her stomach and ask her if she can feel it yet. She tells me not yet. I move my hands down and start to rub her pussy with both hands over her jean shorts. She reaches up and starts to play with my tits though my shirt and pinch my nipples.

Then I feel arms wrap around me and start to play with Lisa's tits. I hear Ryan ask if he could join in or was this just a girl thing. I tell him he had better come back later that Lisa and I are still talking. He leave I am sure not happily.

I then unbutton her shorts and pull them down so I can run my hands over her bare pussy. I have a hard time getting my fingers into her pussy so I pull her shorts all the way off and push her onto the counter. Now I have her legs over my shoulder and using my tongue to lick her clit and have both of my hands playing with her tits. She pulls her tank top and bra up so that I can play with her nipples. I keep this up until I can feel her coming. I work my tongue hard on her clit until she is done and I feel her relax.

I tell her that I think it is great that she is having a baby but it would have been better if she had let us know. That way everyone involved would have had a choice. She looks all put out by this, so I tell her I am sure none of the guys will complain too much. I am sure and if they do I bet she could make it up to them all tonight.

By now, the guys are come back in from the grill. Lisa puts her cloths back on. All the guys complain about not being invited but I tell them to just eat dinner and that Lisa and I would make it up to them later. We all eat and everyone but Lisa has several more drinks. I sit between Ryan and Jason. Each of them takes turns playing with my tits or rubbing my thighs and panty covered pussy. By now my panties are soaked and have mostly have bend pushed into my lips. My husband and Ryan have been doing the same type of things to Lisa throughout dinner.

By the time dinner is over and cleaned up, I know I have had five or six drinks and I am feeling good. We all head into the living room and get ready for Jason and Lisa big announcement. I make sure to set next to Ryan. I somewhat lean over his lap, I have my head on his shoulder and my arm behind his back. I have my feet lying in Jason's lap. I love to tease them both, so I spend time rubbing Ryan's chest and playing with his neck and ears. I use the toe of my shoe to rub Jason's cock through his jeans. Ryan has his hand on my leg rubbing up and down my thigh and Jason has pulled the heel off one of my feet and is rubbing my foot.

Lisa then proceeds to tell everyone about being pregnant and that one of the three guys in the room is the father. Ryan stops rubbing my leg and is asking her if she is serious. She tells him yes and that she and Jason are fine with it and that no matter what Jason plans to raise the kid like it was his own.

I can tell Ryan is a little freaked out and is not sure what to do. I tell him to relax and pull his face over to mine and start to give him a deep kiss. I can tell this is helping him relax as I feel him sliding his hand up to my pussy and he starts to rub it. I can feel him slide the crotch of my panties into my pussy and feel him playing with my clit trough them.

I lay back and just let Ryan continue to play with me. Lisa is taking the same questions from my husband as I asked. Lisa was telling everyone that she and Jason were fine with her having anyone of their baby's and that no one else would ever know about this. She then tells them about how she made sure none of the other guys at our party came in her.

My husband then tells her he noticed how she always seemed to be the only girl that was never very drunk. She asked all of us to forgive her for doing what she did and each of us told her that we were sure we could come up with a way for her to make it up to us.

While this is going on, Ryan has moved my panties aside and he is fingering my pussy with his right hand and has started to play with my tits with his left. I am turned on now. I sit up and straddle him. I work open his jeans while he unbuttons my top and pulls my tits out of the small shelf they have been resting in. Once I pull his cock out of his jeans, I lower my pussy down on top of it and start to rock up and down on him. I lock my feet over his knees to give me more support. I am now moving up until just the head of his cock is in my pussy and then sliding hard all the way down to drive his cock in to me.

Ryan has both of his hands on my tits and pulling and squeezing my nipples. I can feel him coming in me but I do not stop because I am close to coming. I reach down with my right hand and start to rub my own clit while still fucking him. After a few more strokes, I start to come hard and I grab Ryan's head and start to kiss him running my tongue into his mouth as far as I can.

When I finally finish coming I look around and notice Lisa is sitting backwards on my husband's lap riding his cock and Jason is standing in front of her as she is sucking his cock. Ryan and I both watch as to two of them fuck her. I still have his young cock in my pussy and just keep slowly moving up and down on him to keep him hard. Jason pulls out and I see him shoot cum all over her chest and neck. A little while later I see my husband holding her tight against him as he unloads deep into her.

She gets up and gives my husband a big hug and kiss and asked him if that made up for her little lie. He tells her that it was getting close but he might need something else later on. Before she can move back to her seat I get up, pull her over to Ryan and me, and tell her that I think she owns us a little something. I pull her down into a 69 position with me on the bottom and her on top. She leans down and starts to lick my pussy, which is full of her bothers cum, while I lick her pussy filled with my husband's cum. I hear Ryan telling her to make sure she sucks all of his cum out of my pussy. He then moves up behind her and starts to finger her asshole while I am licking her pussy. He would stick his finger into her pussy to get it wet than slide it into her ass. When he was able to get two fingers into her ass he moved up and slides his cock first into his sisters pussy and then back out. He then slowly worked it up into her asshole and started slowly moving it in and out.

During this time, Lisa never stopped licking my pussy. I was switching back and forth between Lisa's pussy and licking Ryan's balls and cock. When Ryan cums he pulled out and let his cum squirt onto his sister asshole and pussy. When he was done I lick his cock clean and then lick his and my husband's cum from Lisa pussy and asshole. After we both cum we got back up and joined the boys who have been watch us finish.

I suggest that we need to clean up a little bit and that we should all head out to the hot tube to relax for a while. After grabbing a few more drinks, we all strip and slide into the tub. I sit between Jason and Ryan and Lisa sits between my husband and Ryan. I have Ryan and Jason's cocks in my hands doing my best to bring them back to life. Jason is playing with my tits and Ryan is playing with Lisa's tits. Lisa and my husband are making out and I can tell she is jacking him off. I can feel my husband's toes rubbing my pussy and clit. Then he slides his big toe into pussy and starts to fuck me with it.

I can tell both Ryan and Jason are ready for a little more fun as both of their cocks are rock hard again. I tell Ryan to sit up on the side of the tub, so that I can suck on his cock. With that, I turn around so that my ass and pussy are facing Jason. Jason starts working his tongue around my asshole while rubbing my clit.

My husband is fucking Lisa from behind. She then lays Ryan down so that she can rub her tits into his face. I can see him sucking and lick first one tit then the other. I then feel Ryan working his cock into my asshole. We both get into a good motion with him sliding his cock all the way into me and then out so just the head of his cock is in my asshole. So looking at us would have Jason fucking my ass, I am sucking on Ryan's cock, Ryan is sucking and playing with Lisa's tits, and my husband is fucking Lisa's pussy from behind.

Ryan is the first to come, I let him fill my mouth, and I just keep sucking his cock and playing with his balls, so that the fun can continue. I then hear Lisa coming and see my husband speed up so that he can come along with her. He holds on to her hips and just lets his cum fill her up. Jason is still pumping into my pussy and Ryan is now playing with my tits while I continue to deep throat him. I am right on the edge of coming but trying my best to make it last. Jason reaches around me and starts to rub my clit and that does it for me. I start coming and Jason has to hold me up to keep me from falling down. I stop sucking on Ryan's cock as I am coming so he grabs my head and start to fuck my face as hard as he can. Jason just keeps pumping me for another 3 or 4 minutes until he cums. I can feel him pushing his cock up my asshole as far as it will go and just lets his cum fill me up. Right after Ryan pulls his cock out and finishes jacking off and cums on my face.

By now, we are all so tried we just sit back and relax. I love the feeling of bliss I get when I have been totally satisfied. I look over at Lisa and tell her it looks like everyone has forgiving her. She leans over, gives me a kiss, and lick he brother cum off my face. When she is done licking the cum off my face, she thanks everyone for not being mad at her.

After everyone leaves, I ask my husband what he thinks about being a father. He first tells me that even though we never wanted to have a kid, he is ok with it. He tells me he likes Lisa and that he thinks she would make a good mom and if he was the father that having it raised by Jason and Lisa would be fine. He thinks they would make good parents. In addition to that, he would have a lot more reasons to have Jason and Lisa visit us in the future.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds