• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • House Arrest Ch. 04

House Arrest Ch. 04

Katalina stood at the door impatiently tapping her foot. She pressed the doorbell for the millionth time.

'Where are they?' she wondered. She and Avril were supposed to go to the beach for a beautiful sunset. As usual, unfortunately, Katalina was running late. The attractive Latina never let that stop her before, though. She wore only her hot pink bikini outfit. There were beach towels slung in the back seat of her jump, which was parked in the curb with the key still in the ignition.

There would be time to make it to the beach and still watch the sun dip into the ocean if Avril would hurry her ass up.

After what seemed like forever, the door swung open. Avril's mom stood there, smiling a creepy sort of fake smile. She was wearing a night shirt and pajamas, which seemed strange, but who was Katalina to judge? Maybe Avril's mom had needed a nap or something.

"Hi Kat. Come on in. I think Avril's waiting for you upstairs."

Katalina shook her head. "Sorry, Mrs. Malone. No time. Can you just tell Avril to come out and meet me by the jeep?"

The gorgeous Latina turned to walk away when Mrs. Malone's voice cut in a little desperately.

"Actually Kat, I think Avril needs your opinion on something. She can't decide what she wants to wear to the beach. You know how she is...if I just tell her you're waiting, she may take all day to decide. You might need to go up there and give her an extra nudge. You know what looks good on her and you have good sense of style."

Katalina felt a little taken aback by the compliment, but she grinned. "Thanks. That's nice of you to say, Mrs. Malone. I know what you mean, too. We're already running late enough as it is. Okay, lead me to her." Kat followed Sandra into the house, and Sandra began walking up the stairs.

Kat thought it odd that Sandra seemed so distracted. Her fingers were tapping nervously on her hips as she mounted the stairs. "She's in her bedroom I think," Sandra said. Then, as they hit the landing at the top of the stairs, two things happened fast. A man jumped out from behind a closet door, waving a gun in Kat's face. Another man rushed behind her as she turned to flee, blocking her escape.

"Don't try to make a move, bitch. You'll just get hurt." Vick twisted Katalina's hands behind her back, snapping cuffs on them before she knew what was happening. Meanwhile Mick planted the gun against her cheek and told her to be still.

"That's it, bitch. Don't move a muscle. Welcome to the festivities. We're glad you could join us!"

Kat's eyes widened as she saw two naked black men walk down the hallway to join their friends. Traze and Jamal gave each other a high-five and then turned to Sandra who stood there, her lips trembling.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. They made me. I had to do it...for my family," Sandra sighed.

"You bitch! You helped them capture me!" Kat hissed. She couldn't believe it. Her mind whirled, wondering what insane world she'd just stepped into.

"Hey, I'm Traze, and I own this house and everything in it...including your cute, soon-to-be naked ass," said the biggest of the black men, tattoos swirling down biceps that looked almost like tree trunks.

"Why don't we get acquainted?" Traze said. He turned to Vick and Mick. "Why don't you two take mom downstairs to be reunited with her daughters? You can have fun with them while Jamal and me take Katalina upstairs to get familiar with Dad."

The black men nodded, grunting with enthusiasm. "Sounds good to us, brother."

In no time at all Traze slashed away Katalina's bikini and panties. The young woman trembled in Jamal's grasp. He had taken over for Vick, holding her body fast.

"Oooh. What have we hear? A cute, pink pussy with pouting lips just inviting a good lick...or a big, hard black cock. Which shall we go with first, sweetie?"

"Don't touch me!" Katalina squealed. But Jamal had the gun now, and he put the barrel of the pistol to her cheek.

"I recommend you don't move those sexy legs one inch while my brother plays with you. I'd hate to accidentally pull this trigger and rearrange your pretty face, ya know?"

Katalina tried to swallow as panic began to set in. She unwillingly opened her thighs as Traze pushed at them with his big hands. His face darted between her legs, and he gently traced his tongue along her labia. She groaned as she felt his tongue suddenly dive deeply, sampling the taste of her sex. Then he moved upward, tickling her clitoris before plunging his tongue once more into her soft depths.

The black man lapped at her cunt with dedication, his mouth clamped to her crotch as he worked her clit. It wasn't long before Katalina felt a weakness in her legs. They began to turn to jelly as Traze stoked a fire in her loins. Her juices began to flow, trickling onto the black man's tongue as he continued to feast on her pussy. Meanwhile Jamal cupped her supple breasts, squeezing them as she groaned.

"Yeah, you little Latina slut. You like that, don't you. You like my brother's tongue making you all creamy and wet down there."

Jamal teased the girl's nipples as Traze licked and lapped harder, then faster than before. The black man's jaw rippled with effort as he licked her at a feverish pace, his tongue battering her little joy bundle. The sexy Latina squirmed. Her beautiful face turned bright red as she looked down at the man pleasuring her.

"Please...make him stop! This is wrong!" Katalina moaned. Her body was responding now, though, and her breasts trembled as her next breath came out in a shudder. She couldn't believe the sensations intensifying between her legs. The arousal coiling through her insides, stoking her into a feminine beast. She sighed, her hands clenching behind her back as Jamal leaned over to lave one of her nipples as if it were a rare jewel.

"Mmm. You got yummy tits, bitch. We may have to whip them later, just so see how well they jiggle," Jamal said with a cruel grin.

Katalina shook her head and begged them to stop. "Please, it's not too late to let me go. Just let me go and I won't tell anyone what happened!" she begged.

"Stupid bitch! You don't tell us what to do!" Jamal hissed. He nipped at her nipple, wresting a groan of pain from her mouth as Traze continued to suck and tease her young pussy. Then Traze gently nipped at her clitoris, sending shivers of pleasure rocketing through her core. Katalina moaned, feeling herself nearing the precipice. She opened her legs wider, bucking her crotch into Traze's face before she was even conscious of what she was doing.

The pussy-feasting went into overdrive, and soon Traze was slurping on her sex as she openly moaned, her soft thighs wide and welcoming for his tongue. Traze gently squeeze her joy nub between his teeth, then sucked hard as the orgasm tore through her loins. Katalina cried out, her pussy juice gushing into Traze's startled face in amounts he hadn't expected. The black brute licked his chops, glancing down at the extra pussy cream trickling down his chin and onto his chest.

"OOohhh. Mmm! You taste good, slut. Real good! I think you're keeper. Now all you need is a good cock in you to teach you your place."

Katalina's pleasure-glazed eyes suddenly focused in horror. "No! Please don't! I'll do anything but that. I'm not on the pill! Look, I can't get pregnant. My family would kill me! Look, let me suck your cock or something. I'll give you a hand job."

Suddenly her vision blacked out as Jamal slapped her in the face. "How many times do I have to tell you, bitch? We're the ones giving the orders." Jamal turned to Traze. "She deserves a punishment for that I think."

Traze nodded. "Indeed she does. We'll give her a proper one when we take her upstairs to meet Dad."

Both black men grinned, dragging their newly captured girl up the attic stairs as she flailed and begged for mercy.

***

Katalina gaped at the tied up man in the attic. Was this Mr. Malone, Avril's dad? They had never met before. Usually Mr. Malone was always working, and when he wasn't working he was off with his buddies, not much of a family man. Now Katalina was horrified that she would have to meet him like this. They were both naked. She watched in horror as Mr. Malone saw her naked body and his cock began to rise.

The two black men chuckled. "Mike, meet Katalina. I think Mike likes what he sees, cunt. Maybe we need to bust your pussy on the white boy's prick first. He's already had two orgasms, but I think he's up for one more, don't you Jamal?"

Jamal nodded. "Oh yeah, brother. Most definitely."

"First though, I think you need a good incentive to fuck like a proper whore," Traze added. He took a whip from the chest which lay to the side and out of the way. It had three dangling tongues of leather, each looking formidable.

"You kneel on that cock over there and impale your cute pussy on it. You fuck that white boy hard and make him come inside you. The quicker you do it, the less I have to whip you bloody. Is that understood?"

Katalina began to shake her head and thought about spitting in her captor's face, but then she saw the whip more closely. At the end of each tongue of the whip there was a tiny piece of glittering metal. When that thing smacked against skin, it was going to hurt. Her body shivered at the thought of that awful thing touching her beautiful, unblemished skin.

"Okay, okay. Please, I'll do it! Just don't hurt me," Katalina whined. She came over to Mike, positioning her pussy right above his cock. Luckily he was rock hard so that even though Katalina's hands weren't free, she didn't have to do anything to position his cock-head near her slick hole. She simply straddled him aimed her cunt lips to sweetly enclose his bulbous cock-head, and gently pushing down to engulf him in her feminine heat.

Mike groaned as his cock-head slipped up her twat. Katalina moaned as he filled her, hating herself for doing what these sick men asked.

"What are you waiting for, slut? We don't have all day! Start slamming that pussy down onto some hard, white meat! Let's go!!" Traze's shout was joined by the feel of the lash across her back. Katalina shrieked and gyrated her hips at the same time, plunging down to engulf the pale cock between her legs. She began a rhythm, fucking herself hard as the whip continued to slap across her back.

The young Latina moaned, her breasts bouncing up and down as her pussy pumped Mike's shaft, but all the while the whip continued to bite into her soft flesh.

"Hey man, go easy! I think she's starting to get the hang of it," Jamal said.

Katlina wanted to thank Jamal, and she felt ashamed for feeling gratitude to one of the men who'd just kidnapped her as her pussy slurped up and down Mike's cock. She couldn't believe that she was fucking Avril's dad. It seemed so wrong. So...sick.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Malone. Aaahhhh."

Mike sighed, helpless to do anything but watch as his cock vanished between the cunt lips of his youngest daughter's best friend. He cursed himself, appalled by the arousal raging through his cock. He looked down at his crotch as their bodies joined, wishing that this were all just an insane nightmare.

"No Katalina...it's not your fault. These sick bastards are making us do this. Don't blame yourself. I'm the one who's ashamed." And he was. He looked down at his rigid phallus, hard and ready each time that Katalina bottomed out her young pussy on his prick. Her nipples were aroused against her will, and she rode him hard until their bodies made a loud, squelching rhythm that filled the attic like music.

Meanwhile Traze had lowered the whip, giving Katalina a break. There were several stripes across her back, and they would be tender for at least a day or so. Luckily Katalina had obeyed quickly and left Traze no excuse to continue her punishment. But the leader of the four burglars and sex-crazed kidnappers looked for other ways to punish his victims.

"Okay, slut. That's good. You've got a nice rhythm going. Now we just need a cock to fill your mouth while you fuck him. Jamal, you want to do the honors?"

Jamal grinned, then walked up to Katalina. He looked at her pretty face. It was perfectly proportioned with a nose neither too big or too small. It was heart-shaped, which gave the young woman an innocent look. He looked into her frightened hazelnut eyes as his offered his cock and dangling testicles before her face.

"Hmm. Ya know what, brother, I don't think she deserves my cock yet. I think she needs to suck my little sperm factory twins first." Jamal swung his testicles suggestively in front of Katalina's face, and the frightened girl took his hint. She began to lick and suckle on the folds of his sac, moaning as she continued to impale her wet pussy on Mike's cock. The music of sex filled the room for several minutes as the fucking and ball-sucking continue in earnest.

Traze pulled out a video camera, deciding this definitely needed to be filmed for shits and giggles later.

"Yeah. Keep at it, bitch. You're a star." Traze walked over beside the action, leaning over for a close-up shot of Katalina's Latina cunt slurping up Mike's pale shaft. Katalina was actually moaning now, and there was no mistake that she was getting some pleasure out of this coupling. Her nipples were as erect as ever, and some of the fluid trickling onto Mike's shaft wasn't pre-cum. She ground her hips like a madwoman, her breasts flopping with extra buoyancy with each impalement.

"Can I believe what I'm seeing here? Jamal, this slut is wet. She's getting off on fucking the white's boy prick. Look at that," Traze said with delight.

The black man leaned over, the serpent tattoo along his biceps showing their fangs as he grasped her chin and forced her to swivel her mouth and face him.

"Tell us how much you like fucking you best friend's dad's cock. I want you screaming praises about that cock as you fuck him, and I plan to get all of it on video." He took a step back, positioning the video camera just right. When he had it perfectly aimed he gave her a thumbs up.

"Okay, bitch. Go! I want to see a good show."

Jamal rubbed his cock in her hair as the girl bounced up and down Mike's penis, shouting as loud as her lungs would let her.

"Yes. I love your cock inside me, Mike! Fuck me hard! Fill up my tight pussy, YES! I love the feel of your cock deep in my wet cunt!" She squealed anything she thought her captors wanted to hear. Anything to keep her from being whipped again by that brutal three-tongued lash. What made it worse, though, was that her body agreed with the words. Arousal flooded her core, invading her very blood. She felt lust surge from her toes to her fingertips, and her pussy flooded with need.

Soon she was fucking Mike not because two brutal men had forced her to. She was fucking him because the primal female in her wanted it. Craved it. Demanded it. Suddenly the young Latina wailed as climax ripped through her pussy, forcing her juices to coat Mike's cock. She shuddered on his lap, clenching and unclenching around his dick, which sent him into an orgasm of his own.

"Yes, bitch! You're actually coming. Come on your best friend's dad's cock, you nasty bitch! Damn," Jamal growled.

It seemed to take forever for Katalina to come back to herself. The sexy 21-year-old Latina looked down, aware of a slimy stickiness now coating her cunt. She felt dirty. Unclean. But worst of all, she wasn't on the pill, and her fellow captive might have unwillingly gotten her pregnant. Her head sagged to her chest and she began to cry.

"SSSHHH. There, there slut. You worried about getting pregnant? It's okay. We got good news for you, slut." Traze leaned into Katalina, giving her lips a passionate kiss. Slowly, as he drew his tongue from her mouth, savoring her taste, the black man grinned. "Yeah, you see, I don't think you'll live long enough to have a baby."

As he said this, the brutal black man put her in a head lock, choking off her airway. Katalina sputtered, her body flailing. Mike groaned, and the truly appalling thing was the way her wiggling pussy reawakened his just-spent cock, making it semi-hard again as it lay still nestled in her sticky love-chute.

Katalina finally passed out, sagging in Traze's grip as he let her go. The girl flopped forward onto Mike's chest. Mike was grateful to feel the girl's breasts moving against his chest with the intake of each breath, little puffs of air warming his shoulder where her head pressed against him.

"Why? Why did you do that?" Mike said, outraged.

"The girl needed to know that we mean business. None of this 'I'm pregnant, oh no!' bullshit. She needs to know that as our slave her duty is to please cocks, and if that means getting pregnant, too damn bad," Traze said. Vick would have done much worse. Vick would have seriously maimed a girl for complaining too much. Traze was the less hot-tempered of the bunch. Little did Katalina know how lucky she'd been.

"All right, brother. Let's tie Katalina up and leave these two lovebirds up here. Sound good?"

Jamal nodded. "Good idea. But first, I have an idea or two about how to tie this slut up."

Traze grinned. "Oh? Do share." Together the two muscular black men took off Katalina's handcuffs and then tied her hands to a rope, which they then ran up to the ceiling, forcing her arms up above her head. Then they wound ropes around her waist, hips and legs, keeping her snugly on Mike's lap. The poor man's cock was still embedded in Katalina's slick pussy, and now they would be forced to remain joined because Traze proceeded to loop the ropes underneath Mike's crotch, tying the naked captives together so tightly that they dug grooves into the skin. When he had finished he stood back, admiring his work.

"Yep, how you like it, white boy? Your cock's got a nice warm place to sleep for a while."

Katalina began to come to, blinking her eyes rapidly as she groaned. "UUhhhh. Please, no more. Don't hurt me. What did you do to me?" she gasped.

She looked down, feeling the fullness of Mike's cock still inside her. Since her brief loss of consciousness the suburban father's cock had grown harder, from semi-firm to now painfully rigid again. She glanced at Mike, and their exchange of helpless, tormented looks made Traze's cock twitch. Katalina tried to shift, to wiggle a little so that Mike's cock might slip free, but all she did was create painful pressure points where the ropes dug into her skin. With a groan she settled still again, forced to permanently impale herself on her fellow captive's penis.

"I think we've done enough here. Let's leave these lovebirds to their lovemaking bliss." Traze tromped down the attic stairs. Once they were through, Jamal closed the door behind them.

Traze gave his brother a fist bump. "Dang, bro. That was hot. I like your creativity."

Jamal shrugged his shoulders. "You think that's good, wait until you hear my new plan for Mom and the girls downstairs. Let's go down and see what's happening, shall we?"

The other black man nodded. Traze rubbed his hands together. "We shall."

End of Chapter 4. To Be Continued...

***

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please post a comment to let people know what you thought or send me a personal comment. I'll be posting more chapters in this story. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • House Arrest Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds