• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Doing Errands & Shredding Lingerie

Doing Errands & Shredding Lingerie

12

(Author's Note: This is Part 5 of the "Underwear Shredder" series. All characters are above 18 years of age. Previous parts were:

Part 1: "My Brother the Underwear Shredder"
Part 2: "I Shred My Bra and Panties For Him"
Part 3: "An Outdoor Bra Shredding Adventure"
Part 4: "Shredding Underwear In The Shower"

This episode makes a brief departure from brother/sister taboo territory for the bulk of it, focusing more on the main character's newly-found exhibitionism and increasing... uhh... 'sexual madness'? Whatever you want to call it. ^_^

I've kept it in the taboo category for consistency with the rest of the series, and on the premise that anyone still into this by now is probably fine with a bit of exhibitionism too. The next part, Part 6, will be the conclusion. Have fun! - r_i_g)


My brother Allen and I had just finished what was unquestionably the most lust-crazed, animalistic shower experience of my life. I still wasn't quite ready for direct physical contact with him, but it really wasn't necessary to get either of us off this time, and we had evidence of that fact all over the shower floor.

But it wasn't a real shower, and I wanted one. I just needed a little break, and some lunch. Just a little respite before things got even crazier tonight, which I knew that they would.

I picked up all the remnants of Allen's various shredded briefs and the remains of the sexy white hundred-plus-dollar bra of mine that we just savagely destroyed, and tossed them out of the shower onto the bathroom floor. I then happily took the shower head and cleaned myself off, enjoying a few short minutes of relative calm.

I didn't stop to think about all that had been happening though, because I knew as soon as I started down that road, I would end up second-guessing myself and the whole thing would be over. This entire experience was simply too incredible to cut short, so I kept my thoughts occupied with other unrelated mundane things...

...for a few minutes. Then I started thinking what I was going to wear when I went out on my errands after lunch. I had told Allen that whatever bra and panties I was wearing when I came back tonight, I wanted him to destroy as soon as I walked in the door. I thought about one of the fancy French bras that I already told him we were going to tear apart on camera this evening, but I knew when I got home that I wouldn't want to wait for him to get the camera going. I also told him that my most expensive bra, a really sexy see-through one worth almost three hundred bucks, was going to get destroyed tonight too, or tomorrow at the latest. So I didn't want to choose any of those for wearing out; it had to be a different one.

Then I remembered this really nice dark gray Freya bra that I had, a sexy push-up one with light and dark stripes and a smooth purple trim on the cups, plus some black lace on top. It showed a lot of cleavage and made my tits look fabulous, and I loved it. It'd be perfect.

I also had some matching gray thong panties with a smooth satiny waistband and a striped pattern on the center fabric that ran between my pussy and the crack of my ass. It would be a great combination! For a few minutes. Then I'd let him tear it all off of me as fast as he could.

I got out the shower, starting to get excited again. Once I got back to my bedroom, I shut the door, and shortly afterward I heard Allen leave his bedroom to take his turn in the shower. I considered storming in there to start something crazy again, but then I remembered that Allen and I both needed that break, not just me. So I stayed respectful of that, and focused on getting dressed.

I found the gray bra and panties that I was looking for, and put them on. They looked really good! The knowledge that they were going to be savagely ripped apart started to get me really turned on, and I knew that I needed to find other clothing, quick.

I had mentioned to Allen earlier that I'd be wearing a t-shirt and skirt, so that's exactly what I picked out. The shirt was a simple thin white t-shirt with a good view of my cleavage, and I thought it might work well with the push-up bra. I hadn't worn this shirt with this bra before, so I tried it on. Once I did, I saw that the stripes and trim of the bra cups were kinda visible underneath, but that just excited me more.

Then I found a really short beige skirt that didn't go far down my thighs, and put it on. Usually I used this skirt as part of an outfit involving leggings too, just a fashion thing rather than me trying to be risqué... but today, no. Today it was all by itself, with nothing but my sexy gray panties not far underneath.

I thought then that this was probably the most clothing that anybody was going to see on me today. If there was going to be any change to this situation, it'd be me taking things off, one way or another.

Once I was ready, I walked out of the bedroom and realized that, while I was still hungry and had planned to have lunch with Allen, I actually did not want to see him right after his shower. If I did, we might start things off again sooner than anticipated. So I decided to just head out for my errands and grab a bite to eat along the way.

I walked over to the closed bathroom door to let Allen know of my change of plans, and yelled through it. "Hey, Allen?"

Suddenly he opened the door and was standing right in front of me, which I wasn't expecting. He was still dripping from his shower, and had his towel around his waist. Apparently I had caught him drying off, and he obviously wanted me to see. Maybe he just wanted to see what my reaction would be. My reaction was that I was very, very tempted.

But I stuck to my plan. "I'm going to go ahead and run out, and just get something to eat while I'm out. You cool here? Want me to bring any food back with me or anything? I should only be gone two, maybe three hours, if you can hold yourself over until then."

"Nah," he said, "we have enough to make sandwiches and stuff here, so I'm good. You go ahead, I'll see you tonight."

"Okay," I replied. "In the meantime, remember that you don't get to destroy any more of your underwear without my permission, got it? And also know that when I get back, I'll be wearing this..." I said as I lifted up my shirt, giving him a long look at my sexy gray Freya bra, "... and these..." I said, hiking up my short beige skirt to give him a nice view of the crotch of my matching gray panties. As I brought them back down I stated firmly, "I expect you to rip them both off me as soon as I get home, got that?"

Allen smiled. "Got it." I smiled back, then calmly and purposefully turned and walked away down the hallway, towards the front door. I slipped on my shoes, got the car keys, and finally left the house.

I walked over to the car and got in. As soon as I sat down in the car alone, something about this whole experience caught up with me, and I suddenly felt a strong orgasm coming on. I sat in the driver's seat, lifted up my skirt, and reached down to my gray panties and rubbed the front of them furiously, pressing on top of my desperate clit. In no time at all both the panties and the seat below were soaked in my juices, but I just kept going, getting a second orgasm before finally feeling like I was in control enough to actually drive away.

All of a sudden I wasn't all that hungry anymore. I was still very hungry for Allen's cum, and I wanted as much of that as I could get. I knew it was "naughty", but I didn't care, right now I couldn't get enough of the stuff, I was so fucking horny. But for food, all I needed was something quick and simple.

I drove over to a nearby deli, quickly got out and went inside, bought a salad, and started eating it, trying to keep my thoughts under control. While I was sitting there at a table eating, I saw that I was getting a lot of stares from the cooks behind the counter, plus some of the people sitting at other tables, particularly men.

I looked down and was startled to notice two things.

First, the white t-shirt I was wearing was actually much thinner in this light than I thought it was when I put it on in my bedroom, and now that I was looking at it out here, every part of the sexy gray bra underneath was almost completely visible. The shirt was so thin, and the bra so striking, that in this light the shirt could just as well have not been there at all.

But the people in the deli weren't even staring at my chest. They were staring at my crotch. That's when I noticed that I had forgotten to lower my short beige skirt after ravishing myself in the car, and my soaked gray panties were visible for all the world to see. I just hadn't been paying enough attention to notice.

It also seemed that these panties were very transparent when they were wet. Which meant that the entire time I had been sitting there eating, I had been displaying my wet pussy for anyone in the restaurant who cared to look... or stare...

I ran out of the deli immediately, and jumped back in the car. I had been on fire non-stop for days, but this sudden moment of unexpected exhibitionism pushed me over a new edge that I didn't even know was there.

"Oh fuck, FUCK!" I yelled, sitting by myself in the car in the deli parking lot, as I felt another massive wave of orgasms crash into me. "FUCK!" Suddenly I just lost control of my hands. My right hand went back down, pushed the front of my panties to the side, and fiercely made work of my pussy until it and everything around it was soaked. In the meantime my left hand reached up to the front of my thin white shirt, and started tugging at the front of my bra through the shirt, then moved over to the right shoulder strap and tugged there too, then just moved all around the chest of my shirt, on top of the bra and my aching tits underneath.

Two of the men from inside the deli had left the restaurant to head back to their car, but as soon as one of them saw me sitting there doing what I was doing, he motioned to the other and they both stopped, watching me through my car windows. They weren't right next to my car or anything, which is good because that would have scared me... but they were definitely getting a show from where they were standing, some feet away.

I was already out of control, but the knowledge that I was being watched just pushed it even further. "Oh fucking fuckfuckfuck FUCK!" I yelled out as the orgasms were becoming a constant wave now, and I was beyond any hope of stopping myself, no matter who was watching.

Suddenly I found myself quickly lifting up my white t-shirt over my head, and tossing it onto the passenger seat next to me. I could feel the stare of the men, but I wasn't looking at them as all I could do was look at my sexy gray bra and my heaving tits underneath it. I knew what I was about to do, but I couldn't stop it. Deep down, I didn't want to.

"Unnnnnggggh.... FUCCCCCCK" I moaned as my right hand came up from my pussy, covered in my juices. I shoved it eagerly into my mouth, tasting and swallowing every bit that I could. Then I brought the hand to the top of the right bra cup, and my left hand over just above it, grabbing the right shoulder strap. Then in the middle of a long moan of ecstasy, I suddenly pulled my hands apart, and broke the shoulder strap clear off the cup.

I immediately did the same thing with the left shoulder strap. The gray pushup bra was still in place around my tits, but I knew it wouldn't be for long. I reached around my back and broke off both of the dangling shoulder straps, tossing them into the passenger seat.

I knew what I was going to do next, and I couldn't believe it. After the start of another loud moaning "FUUUUCCCCCKK", my left hand grabbed the top of the right bra cup while my right hand grabbed the underwire below it, and in one single quick and savage motion, _ripped_ the bra cup clean off. I tossed the cup onto the passenger footwell, and quickly moved my hands around to do the same thing to the left cup, ripping it clear and tossing it aside too.

Both of my heaving D-cup tits were now on display for the men that came out of the deli, and I gave them a quick glance while I rubbed my hands all over my breasts and then squeezed my nipples almost until they hurt. The men were staring right at me, jaws hanging down, looking completely stunned.

I quickly reached around my back and tore the back of the bra apart, not bothering with the hooks and instead just breaking it completely. There was now almost nothing left of my bra but some underwire and the side and back fabric that was attached to it, which had now finally slipped down from my back. I grabbed the underwire, quickly opened up the car door, reached my arm around, and flung the remains of my ruined bra out into the parking lot, towards the two men. Then I closed the car door, started the car and drove out of there as fast as I could.

I was now driving topless, towards nowhere. I couldn't think, my head was full of lust and I was seconds away from stopping the car again so I could rip the soaked panties off of me. All of my previous plans for running errands were now long gone, I could barely function and was just trying to figure out what I was actually going to do next.

That question became answered as I started to think more clearly, and I realized that I now had a problem. I mean sure, you may or may not call this whole fucking crazy situation a problem, no doubt... but I mean a specific problem that I had to deal with before going back to the house.

The problem was that I had promised Allen that I would be wearing that bra and these panties when I walked in, so he could destroy them. I still had the panties, but they were soaked through, and I honestly didn't know if I was going to have the willpower to leave them intact between now and when I got back. More importantly, the bra was now long gone. What was I going to do?

I quickly remembered that there was a boutique lingerie store only a few miles from where I was, and hoped that they would have the exact same kind of bra. If not, I would not be able to cover up what I did. I would have to buy another kind of bra, maybe even sexier and more expensive, plus probably an extra one for Allen to destroy as he pleased, to make up for my transgression.

I realized then that I didn't know which outcome I would prefer, and the prospect of feeling forced to buy several hundred dollars worth of new bras just so he could rip them all up actually felt really exciting. How fucked up is that? But I couldn't help it, that's where I was.

I pulled the car over to get my white t-shirt back on before driving to the lingerie store. But as soon as I put it on, I remembered how thin and see-through it was, and saw my nipples sticking out, plainly visible. And because I had no other clothes with me, it meant this was how I was going to have to look when I walked into the lingerie store, and I didn't have a choice.

That realization pushed me to another orgasm, as I suddenly yelled out "Ohhhhh FUCCCCK!" and once again ravaged my clit. Then, quickly and on instinct alone, I took my right hand off my clit and onto the front of my panties, moved my left hand down to the waistband above it, and ripped the panties apart. It only took a few more tears to pull them fully off my body, until I finally held them in my hand. I then found myself ferociously licking the crotch fabric of the torn and soaked panties, getting as much of my juice off of them and into my mouth as I could, before tossing them onto the passenger seat of the car.

I finally got control of my breath, and looked around. Fuck, now I had to buy new panties too. What the fuck was I doing? How the fuck was I going to walk into the lingerie store like this?

But I calmed down, and collected myself. I decided the only way to do it, was confidently. I had a thin white shirt with no bra, and heaving D-cup tits visible right through it. I had a short beige skirt that stopped just inches below my naked, sopping pussy. And I was going to walk into the lingerie store this way, and that was that.

I started the car again and kept on driving, keeping the feeling of bravado up long enough until I got to the parking lot of the lingerie store. I got out of the car, and walked into the store. The store was part of a small outdoor mall, so there were several other stores nearby and many people walking around. So on my way into the store I definitely got some looks. I tried to pretend like I didn't care. Underneath my skirt, I was dripping.

Once in the lingerie store, I was the only customer. I wasn't sure whether I was disappointed or relieved. I started poking around in the bra collections, looking specifically for a replacement for the gray Freya bra that I had just savagely destroyed.

The clerk was near the back of the store, but she must have heard me come in, as she started walking forward towards me. She was a fairly young-looking, nicely dressed brunette, probably only a few years older than me. As she approached, I was bent slightly over facing in a different direction, flipping through the bras on one of the racks.

I couldn't tell whether it was because I had a very focused look, or simply because I was the only customer, but she asked "Can I help you find anything in particular?"

I then stood straight up, and turned to face her.

Her eyes went straight to my thin shirt, and braless throbbing tits underneath. I saw her eyes widen a bit, and heard her say "Oh! Oh my.... okay, yeah. So... yes, uhh... are you... looking for anything... specific, miss?" She was trying to avert her gaze, and not succeeding. I took a quick glance at her own chest and guessed hers were B- or maybe C-cup. I don't know what kind of reaction I was giving her, positive or negative, but there was definitely a reaction.

I felt more drips running down my leg, but tried not to show it. Instead I attempted to confidently reply, "Yes, I'm looking for a specific kind of gray push-up bra from Freya. It has light and dark stripes with a purple trim on the cups. Do you know the one I'm talking about? I need it in a 32D, or a 30DD will work in a pinch too. But I need that exact bra, I really, really hope you have it."

The clerk thought for a moment, and seemed to momentarily be distracted enough to not be flustered staring at my chest. "Let me think for just a.... oh wait! Yes, I know the one you're talking about. I believe we have some, but I'm not sure what sizes. Let me check."

She walked over to another rack, and moved some bras around. Then I saw them, several of them, not far from where she was looking. "I see them right there!" I said, excitedly. "I really hope one of them is in the right size!"

She flipped through them, looking at the tags. "Hmmm... unfortunately I'm not seeing any 32D or 30DD here. I do have a 32DD, plus a couple other sizes, but not those two."

"Crap," I thought. Now I had to think up alternatives.

"Although honestly..." the clerk trailed off, then stood up and faced me. She walked over to me, then moved her eyes right back down to my chest. "Look, uhh... I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't help but notice you're... not wearing anything, right now? And from what I happened to see, uhh... well I can't say for certain, but I'm not sure you're really a 32D or a 30DD. Just a hunch. Have you been fitted recently?"

"Last winter, but not at this store. They said I was 32D then. The bras I have of that size seem to fit me pretty well..."

"Let me measure you, if you don't mind. I suspect it's going to be different, and you may be able to find some bras that fit you even better. Come back with me to the dressing room please?"

I suddenly felt very brazen. I still didn't know what her reaction was to seeing me like this, but if it were negative, she probably would have tried to usher me out by now. So I wanted to put it to the test.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Doing Errands & Shredding Lingerie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds