• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bunny’s Gets Inseminated

Bunny’s Gets Inseminated

12

Bunny has always had more male friends than female. She just gets along better with them. When Bunny and Mr. B first met Mr. B got jealous a few times but eventually came to understand this about her. Her best friend, Cliff, was not the kind of guy friend that was likely to make another man jealous.

Cliff was kind of nerdy and kind of dopey and had an okay body; not fat, not skinny. He was an absolute sweetheart of a man and would do absolutely anything for Bunny. Mr. B asked her once if she realized Cliff had an insane crush on her and she laughed, assuring Mr. B that Cliff felt no such thing. Bunny and Cliff had known each other almost their entire lives. They had history. When Mr. B pressed, Bunny got irritated, telling him he was seeing things, telling him to stop making things up. Mr. B dropped it

Years later Bunny got an email from Cliff. He and his new girlfriend were coming to Vegas soon and would love to visit. Bunny was very excited and offered Cliff and his girlfriend, Janice, the guest room. Cliff accepted. Time flew by. Finally the weekend arrived and Bunny and Mr. B picked them up at the airport and brought them back to the house. They all enjoyed great food and great drink and everybody talking and having fun. The night wore on. Eventually the party began to wind down and Bunny showed Cliff and Janice to the guest room. Janice thanked her and said goodnight. She was exhausted after a long day and needed sleep.

Once downstairs and ready for bed, Bunny noticed she had not taken the new guest towels upstairs. She rose to do it but Mr. B said stay in bed. I'm still dressed so I'll do it, and left with the towels.

As Mr. B approached the guestroom door, he heard the bed squeaking. The door was not fully closed so he risked a peek in. Cliff had Janice face down and ass up and was slowly pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. Mr. B watched a few seconds and was about to leave when Cliff withdrew his cock from Janice and told her to turn over. Mr. B was shocked. You never can tell about people, he thought.

Arching up from Clifford's hips was a spear, a rhinoceros horn, a ten inch missile of man-flesh, thicker than Mr. B's wrist. Meek, nerdy little Cliff, pondered Mr. B. I wonder if Bunny knows. As Mr. B watched a little longer Cliff reached into his bag and withdrew a condom which he rolled down the length of his cock. Back into Janice it went and soon Cliff tensed and convulsed and filled the condom with his seed. When he withdrew Mr. B was in for his second shock of the night. The reservoir at the tip was bursting with semen! Good lord, thought Mr. B. That is insane! There must be at least two or three shot glasses full of cum. Cliff is a baby making factory.

Clifford carefully removed the condom so as not to spill any on the guest sheets and placed it in the trash can by the door. Janice said good night and they kissed and Cliff turned out the light. Mr. B did not dare move. In just a minute or two he heard them both breathing deep and soundly. Without fully understanding why he did it, Mr. B reached into the room and withdrew the condom, also taking care not to spill any. Then he went to the guest bathroom and left the towels on the counter where they would find them in the morning. He returned to Bunny.

"What the hell happened to you?" she asked. "Were they still awake? Were you talking to them?"

Mr. B considered how much of the story he should tell her. Although she knew he loved to dress her sexy and always encouraged her to flirt, he had never come out and actually articulated his fantasies. He wasn't even fully comfortable with them himself. He would have a hard time explaining why he had a condom half filled with jizz. He decided to go for it.

"I saw Cliff fucking Janice and I stayed and watched."

Bunny's jaw dropped open. "What the fuck are you talking about? You actually watched them fuck? Did they invite you in or did you spy on our guests?"

"I spied."

"What? Why? Why would you do that? Do you think Janice is hot or something?"

"No Baby, it's not that at all. I was going to back away but then I saw Cliff's...penis...and I had to stay."

He knew as soon as it left his mouth it sounded wrong.

Bunny stared at him, confused and worried and waiting. Mr. B continued, explaining how big Cliff was and how that made it kind of hot. Bunny was looking at him like she didn't believe a word he was saying.

"I knew you wouldn't believe anything I told you about Cliff, so I brought proof,' and held up the condom in the light. For two seconds Bunny didn't understand. Then her eyes grew huge.

"Oh my God...is that what I think it is?" Mr. B nodded. Bunny reached up to touch it, astonished at the sheer volume.

"I thought you'd be disgusted. If not with the condom then at least with me."

"I was for a split second, it's true, but then I realized that's Clifford. Sweet, nerdy little Clifford, just in liquid form. I doubt I'd be so agreeable if you brought me a condom full of some stranger's semen."

As she was talking she continued to poke and lift the bag. "There's so much," she said. "Could you see his balls too? Were they big? Jesus, that's like ten times the amount of cum you make. He did all this in one orgasm?"

Mr. B watched her mind work. As she touched the condom, rubbing the slick outside and hefting the weight of it, Mr. B grew slowly aroused. Bunny saw his growing erection and raised an eyebrow. "What now?" she asked.

Mr. B fidgeted, fishing for the right way to say it. Eventually he realized there was no right way and just blurted it out; "I fantasize about other men fucking you."

Bunny was stunned. They talked in fits and starts for the next thirty minutes as Mr. B confessed his darkest thoughts. Bunny did not understand at all and thought he was trying to find a way to have sex with other women by allowing her to have sex with other men. It took him a while to convince her how wrong that idea was. Finally she began to understand. It would be years before she fully embraced the idea but Mr. B felt tremendous relief to finally have stated his case. They both felt very close. Bunny reached over and began to rub Mr. B's half erect penis.

"Go flush that monster down the toilet and come back here and fuck me baby. All this talk about sex has got me hot and bothered."

Bunny leaned back against the pillows and opened her robe. Mr. B stood and stared and her glory, his penis rising swiftly to point at the ceiling. Then he looked down at the condom in his hand and an idea formed in his brain. He looked at Bunny. Confused, Bunny stared back.

"I have an idea," he stated, "a sick, perverted, twisted, crazy and wildly exciting idea."

Bunny continued to stare.

Mr. B crawled back up on the bed and spread Bunny's legs at the ankles. At last she realized what he was thinking.

"Oh my god, no, Honey! Are you crazy? Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

Mr. B awkwardly held her legs open and began kissing his way up her thigh. Bunny tried to stop him, to close her robe, but Mr. B just kept kissing. Soon he was next to her pussy and a dart of his tongue brought a gasp from her.

"Baby, stop and think for a second. I'm not on the pill. You've been pulling out for over a year, Honey, and now you are thinking about filling me with some other man's semen? That's crazy Baby!"

Just hearing her say 'filled with another man's semen' was wildly erotic to Mr. B. He moved closer and sank his tongue into her cunt. Bunny groaned and weakly tried to close her legs again. Mr. B swirled his tongue all around her clit and up inside her. Bunny's resistance was fading fast.

"Baby," she continued but with less enthusiasm, "You really, really shouldn't do this..."

Mr. B held the fat, bulging condom up in front of her. Bunny tried to look away but her eyes kept returning to it. This was so wrong, so taboo. So many rules were being broken. As Mr. B brought the condom back down to the bed Bunny's eyes followed it. Mr. B slipped a finger inside her and discovered she was soaked. He drew the bloated condom down across her breasts and across her tummy. Bunny's eyes followed it wherever it went. On her face was a mix of fear, revulsion, macabre fascination, and something else Mr. B could not name. When he reached up to kiss her she withdrew at first but then returned his kiss. Within seconds she was kissing him passionately, their tongues dancing.

She jumped when she felt the rubber touch her pussy lips. Involuntarily she tried to close her legs again but Mr. B firmly held them open. He kissed her deeply, tongues intertwining, and slipped the opening of the condom past her outer pussy lips. She gripped his arms hard and moaned into his mouth. He pushed a little more of the condom deeper, spreading her inner lips too. Bunny started kissing him harder now, deep, intense kisses. Mr. B was surprised at how wet she was but kept pushing the condom farther and farther up inside her. He dropped his mouth to her sensitive nipples and licked and suckled them. Bunny moaned and arched her back.

Another inch and then another inch and then Mr. B felt her cervix. With the tip of his finger he circled the opening to her uterus, guiding the rubber ring, forming a perfect seal with the circular opening of the condom. He looked down at her pussy and saw the huge container of sperm was the only thing visible outside her body. She was trembling, breathing fast and shallow and her eyes were barely open slits. Mr. B gazed at the vast reservoir resting just outside her.

He leaned in to kiss her again and she returned them with hungry kisses of her own. They gazed into each other's eyes for long minutes. Bunny's hips had begun a small gyration. Mr. B rested his hand on her tummy above her womb. He took her hand and gently guided it down, placing her fingertips softly on the balloon.

"Oh my God this is so wrong Honey," Bunny whispered, her voice strained with emotion. "I'm married to you. I'm not supposed to have anyone else's ejaculate inside me..."

Mr. B watched her fingers toy with the huge bulb. She sought to gauge the size of it; she hefted and felt the weight of it. Mr. B was absolutely riveted. Chills of sensual pleasure raced up his spine.

"Baby," Bunny whimpered, "tell me about it again. Describe it to me again..."

"Describe what Honey?"

Bunny hesitated before bravely deciding to forge ahead; "Clifford's thing. His penis. You said you saw it. Tell me again what it looked like..."

Mr. B's heart jumped in his chest and all the air left his lungs. Oh my God,he thought, my wife is thinking about another man. She is imagining his cock!

"I want to hear about it again. I know all about Cliff. I've known him my whole life. But I had no idea he was big like that. I want to picture him that way. I want to imagine what it looks like, what he looks like standing there with it sticking out."

Mr. B took a deep breath and began. He described the length of it and the thickness of it. He described the power it radiated standing full and erect. As he talked, Bunny began to move her hips more and brush her fingertips across her nipples. Mr. B looked down at the swollen bag of jizz and got an idea. He then moved between Bunny's legs and lined up his rock-hard cock, just touching the tip of his penis to the bag. Bunny suspected what he was doing and opened her legs wide, wider than she needed to. She bit her lip and began moaning. Mr. B nudged the tip of his cock against the sack.

"His big cock puts mine to shame Honey. Can you picture it? His is more than twice as big as mine." Bunny groaned and moved her hips towards Mr. B's penis. "And you should see how hard he gets Baby. Hard like steel. His cock was unyielding; demanding and insistent, I couldn't take my eyes off it."

Mr. B leaned forward just a bit, denting the bag.

"Do you want his cum baby? Do you want the sperm from that big dick?"

"Ooooooooh my God...Fuck, this is so wrong. This is so bad. I can picture his big dick perfectly. Forgive me Honey but I want it...I want the sperm from that big dick! I do baby! I can't believe I am even saying it but I do!"

Mr. B didn't answer but instead pushed his penis in a little farther. The first gush of semen flowed down the condom. Mr. B pushed in a little more, driving the surge of semen into Bunny, directly into her uterous. She felt it instantly and gasped.

"Oh fuck Honey! He's in me! His cum is inside me...I can feel him flooding my womb!"

Mr. B leaned more weight forward sending another wave of jizz pouring into his wife. Bunny arched her back and grabbed the sheets. "Oh fuck me Honey! I can feel it! There's so much! His huge cock made all that sperm and now I have it inside me!"

Blinded by lust, Mr. B drove his cock forward pushing every drop of jizz out of the condom and into his wife. Hundreds of millions of seeds poured into her uterus instantly seeking her egg. Mr. B's penis pushed farther into her until the tip of his penis touched her cervix. He had driven all of it inside her. Her pussy was twitching and convulsing around him as Bunny twisted on the bed. He pumped in and out of her, driving her to a hard orgasm. His mind was aflame with desire.

He was already close to cumming. He looked down at his penis penetrating his wife and stared at the milky mess where their bodies met, keenly aware that he was ramming his dick into another man's lubricant. The tip of the prophylactic protruded next to his shaft and he pinched it and pulled it out of her and held it up for both of them to see. It was utterly empty and deflated. Bunny groaned a deep lusty cry at the sight of it, so excited now that animal sounds poured from her throat. This was more than he could take and his orgasm was upon him, but he did not shoot his load into her. Instead, perversely, he withdrew at the last second and sent torrents of white rain showering down on Bunny. She laughed a crazy, reckless laugh. When Mr. B finished and collapsed on her, she wrapped him in her arms and legs, and that is how they fell asleep.

The next morning all four of them sat at breakfast. Mr. B sat Cliff next to Bunny so he could see them both at the same time looking across the table. Bunny knew exactly what he was up to. Bunny felt so awkward and self-conscious. Each time Clifford spoke and she met his eyes she felt her cheeks burn. I carry him inside me, she thought.

Soon Cliff and Janice were ready and took off to sigh-see and have fun in the city. Alone now, Mr. B and Bunny finally had a chance to talk. Bunny could not believe what they had done and was very worried she might get pregnant. Mr. B was worried too but thought the odds were small. As they cleaned up after breakfast he found he could not take his eyes off of her. She was a million times sexier than she had been and the reality of what she carried within her right at this very moment, and would for several days, kept his passion enflamed. He touched her every chance he got.

Bunny loved all the extra attention. She finally admitted how excited she had been last night and although she was embarrassed and ashamed, confessed she found the whole thing erotic.

The next two days passed quickly; Janice and Cliff acted like tourists and Mr. B and Bunny were perfect hosts. Bunny tried to get Mr. B to fuck her, but he wouldn't. When Bunny asked why he answered because he loved the idea that she was filled by another man and not him. He didn't want even a drop of his cum to mix with Cliff's.

On the third day of their visit, Janice got a phone call from work and had to fly back home early. Cliff was going to go with her but Janice insisted he stay. No sense in ruining two vacations, she said. Have fun and I'll see you in a few days. Mr. B and Bunny also insisted he stay although Mr. B did with more enthusiasm than Bunny, a fact which was not lost on her. By evening Janice was gone and the three of them had donned pajamas and settled in to watch a movie. While Mr. B and Cliff wore traditional men's PJs, Bunny came out wearing an over-sized white T-shirt that hung almost to her knees.

The night was chilly so Bunny lit the fire and all three of them snuggled under a blanket. Mr. B was sure to put Bunny in the middle. As the movie progressed, Mr. B began secretly touching Bunny. She stiffened at first, clearly afraid they would get caught but Mr. B didn't stop. Bunny turned her back to Cliff. With a fingertip Mr. B circled a nipple until it stood screamingly erect. Then he lightly flicked it, causing Bunny to bite her lip to remain quiet. Stop it, she mouthed, but Mr. B only smiled and flicked it again even harder. Mr. B continued to lightly and discreetly touch her all over. When he went to tease her pussy, he was surprised to discover she wore no panties beneath her T-shirt. Bunny smiled mischievously. Mr. B slipped a finger into her pussy and it effortlessly slid right in. She still had so much cum inside her she was soaked. Mr. B withdrew the finger and slipped it into Bunny's mouth which made her eyes fly open. Cliff tastes good,she thought.

Behind her Cliff adjusted to get more comfortable and turned to face Bunny's back, propping his head on pillows. When his knee touched Bunny's thigh under the blanket, he jerked it back and mumbled a quick apology.

"No worries," she said, and reached back to pull it up against her again. Mr. B raised an eyebrow and smiled. Bunny went back to the movie. Cliff left his leg touching hers.

Mr. B had already seen this movie and knew it was about to get sexy. "It's chilly tonight," he said, "can we all move a little closer?"

Right away Cliff said sure and moved up behind Bunny. Mr. B moved closer to her from the other side. Now Cliff was almost spooning her. Mr. B and Cliff made a few more adjustments, Mr. B watching Bunny's face, when suddenly her jaw dropped open. Mr. B gave her a knowing look and Bunny, biting her bottom lip, slowly nodded yes;

When Bunny felt Cliff's flannel covered shaft nestle between her butt cheeks, her first impulse was to move away. But then she remembered everything Mr. B had said when describing Cliff's cock. She felt her temperature rise.

On the screen a gorgeous woman began to undress while a handsome man watched her. Once she was nude she approached the man and helped him stand, then dropped to her knees and unbuckled his pants. Cliff felt his cock resting between Bunny's warm, firm ass cheeks and knew he'd better pull away. The action in the movie was very hot and he did not want to cause a scene. He pulled back just a little, enough to break contact. Bunny breathed a sigh of relief.

Mr. B sensed something was happening but didn't know exactly what. He studied Bunny's face closely, watching the emotions paly out there; surprise, fear, desire, shame...he read her like a book. Ultimately he decided something needed to be done and leaned in and Kissed Bunny on the lips. She kissed him back. Then he kissed her cheek and her chin and her began a trail of kisses down her neck to her breasts. Bunny whispered for him to stop, but he didn't. When her reached her T-shirt he pulled down the front of it and continued, showering her firm cleavage with warm kisses. Eventually he found a nipple and slipped it into his hot mouth. Bunny tried to pull back but Cliff was right behind her. Soon he switched to her other nipple and sucked it into his mouth even while rolling her first between his fingers. Bunny had to press her lips together and fight back a moan.

Mr. B did not stop there. After a few minutes he pulled up the front of her shirt and continued kissing down her stomach, heading for her pussy. Bunny Panicked but lay very still. Cliff tried to look over her shoulder to see what was happening on the other side but the blanket blocked him. He wondered if Mr. B was tickling Bunny or trying to fall asleep. When Mr. B arrived at Bunny's clit he licked it and Bunny could hold back her moan no longer. Suddenly Cliff understood and froze in place. What do I do? He wondered. Am I intruding? Should I go to my room?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bunny’s Gets Inseminated

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds