• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Bathroom

The Bathroom

It was late. The city streets were nearly empty in the darkness of the falling rain. He dashed into a random building to avoid the wetness. Good, a public bathroom nearby down the hall where he can clean himself up. The bathroom wasn't great, the fluorescent lights flickered on and off, and while the room wasn't dirty, it wasn't very clean either. He went into a stall, sat on the toilet, and checked his phone. He hoped his wife had called and left a note letting him know where she would be. Nothing. He knew she was out. His cock was hard thinking about it. Her in some slinky dress and high heels, out and about, seeing and being seen.

Suddenly, he felt a draft. He jumped as it surprised him. Looking around he noticed a hole that he didn't see when he first entered. It was round. Dark. About as big around as a coffee cup. He stared intently wondering what it was. At first he thought he was being watched. Maybe he was. He had heard about glory holes before but this didn't seem to be the place that would have one.

Intrigued, he tried to look through the hole, but it was positioned such that he couldn't quite get at the right angle and the stall was so tiny that he could barely bend or move.

He thought of his wife. And her in her slinky dress. He texted her. The hole made him imagine his wife's red lips wrapped around some hard cock, slowly and seductively sliding up and down its entire length. In his text he told her where he was. He told her about the hole. She didn't answer.

He decided to stick his finger in it. Nothing. He moved his finger around waiting. Still nothing.

He texted his wife again. All kinds of thoughts were running through his head now. He wished he knew where she was. What she was doing. She still didn't answer.

He looked back at the hole and the darkness inside. He stuck his finger back in. A warm, wet sensation immediately surrounded his finger. He recoiled from the touch, yanking his finger out of the hole. Now, he wasn't sure what to do. But that wasn't exactly true, he knew what he wanted to do, but wasn't sure if he should. He stuck his finger back in the hole. The same warm, wet sensation enveloped it. Gingerly, the sensation moved up and down the length of his finger. It felt so good he held it there.

He thought of his wife again. Her lips. Her mouth. Her tongue.

He pulled his finger out, lingering on the sensation as he did. He texted his wife again. He told her about his finger and how good it felt. He knew she wouldn't answer. He knew exactly what she was doing and there was nothing he could do about it.

He thought for a moment. He only had one dick, and here was this was hole with who knows what or who on the other side. He couldn't escape the sensation he felt wrap around his finger. His cock throbbed. He wanted to feel the warmth and wetness there. The more he thought about it, the less he could resist. Finally, he pulled his pants down and slid his engorged cock into the hole, praying that it would come back to him in one piece, even as he thought that he might cum just from the thought of some stranger sucking him off.

Slowly, the warm wet sucking sensation was surrounding his cock. He began to tremble from the excitement and danger of not knowing what was on the other side. He fought the urge to explode. He wanted so badly for the sensation to continue. He thought of his wife again. He imagined her pretty face and the look of hunger in her eyes, her down on her knees and a huge hard cock throbbing in front of her. He imagined the cock sliding into her mouth, her lips stretching, wrapping around the shaft and taking it all in.

The sucking sensation around his cock was becoming more forceful now and the mouth that was swallowing his cock was moving faster and faster. He whimpered with the pleasure, crying out as he pushed himself against the wall, desperate to fuck the mouth on the other side. Soon it was too much and he couldn't wait any longer. He felt the sensation building deep in his groin, the feeling moving in waves throughout his body. His muscles tensed, his back arched, his body shook. Spurt after spurt, the cum flew out of him, deep into the mouth waiting eagerly on the other side.

Once again, he thought of his wife and the look in her eyes, overwhelmed by a throbbing cock. Cum dripping out of the corners of her mouth.

Just then, his phone buzzed. It was a text from his wife telling him all about it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Bathroom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 552 milliseconds