• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Faith vs The Charmed Ones Ch. 02

Faith vs The Charmed Ones Ch. 02

123

P3 wasn't much to look at from outside and definitely wasn't anything special on the inside but damn, it had good looking bar staff. Yeah, sure that's kind of a given, even in backwards hick towns there were normally pretty people behind the bar and San Fran was proving to be chock full of hotties, but the hottie I'm currently checking out is one first class piece of ass. From her picture I know that's a trait she shares with her sisters, but like Paige before her picture just doesn't do Piper Halliwell justice.

She's less pale than her sister but no less pretty, her hair long and brown, same as her eyes, and best of all she's curvy in all the right places, maybe even more than Paige, which she was rocking in a simple jeans and shirt which I'm guessing she just threw on, barely acknowledging how it hugged her assets in a way which would make men and the likes of me drool. She seemed absent minded like that. Then again maybe she was just preoccupied, Piper coming across like she had a million and one things to do and like the weight of the world was on her shoulders. It's something that I found equally annoying and intoxicating in B and Piper was no different.

I watched her for a while, slowly walking around the bar and attending like I was checking out the talent when really it was just who was behind the bar that interested me. Place is pretty dead actually. I only get hit on twice, both guys giving up without much of a fight. I'm almost insulted. Still, it is pretty early, and I am making my interest in what's behind the bar pretty obvious so maybe they're getting the hint.

Piper certainly wasn't. She seems as oblivious to my interests as B. Think I'm ready to see just how much.

Pulling up a chair, I call out to her, "Hey, I'll have a cold one. Whatever's best on tap."

Looking over me she raised eyebrow and then said, "ID?"

Wow, been a while since anyone ID'ed me. Luckily Boss man set me up with a state-of-the-art fake. Way better than the old crappy one I had, which I'm guessing wouldn't have fooled Piper seeing as how much she looks over my card once I hand it over. She still seems unconvinced so taking a gamble I lean over slightly, making sure she gets an eye full of the girls. She definitely looks. It's just a second, but it's plain as day from her blush.

"Sorry, you're very young." She said, quickly getting me my drink.

"No biggie, I get that all the time." I said, waiting until she's given me my ID back before adding, "Not that you look much older? What are you, 22?"

Some women would have blushed and taken the compliment. Piper just looked suspicious, "Why would you say that?"

I shrugged, "No reason, you're pretty is all."

Never really cared for subtlety, and I'm kind of out of practice what with me dropping anvils at B's feet and her still not getting the hint, but I'm briefly wondering if I've taken the wrong approach with Piper. Then this moment of realisation crosses her face followed by the cutest little blush and I figure I'm right on track.

"Oh, I... thanks." Piper stammered, glancing down at the ground momentarily before rushing to get my drink.

"So... how long have you been working here?" I asked as she grabbed a glass and started pouring me whatever's on tap.

"A while... it's mine. The, the bar... it's mine, I own it." She mumbled, looking kind of embarrassed as she handed me the glass in exchange for the money I'm holding out.

"Really?" I said, acting like this was news to me, "Huh... impressive."

"It's not that..." Piper began as she looked up at me, then stopped.

I've seen that look before. It's a look I get from a lot of girls who wouldn't normally give me a second look, but the second they realise I'm interested in them they take the time to look at me, really look at me, and they realise I'm hot. And even if they're not gay or bi or whatever having someone hot hit on them is kind of flattering. Although some second guess themselves for actually thinking I'm hot. Wonder if they meant it in more than just a respectful appreciation. It looked like a Piper was definitely among them, although I'd have to wait to find out whether she was respectively appreciating the goods or generally intrigue by what I have to offer.

Realising she had been staring for a couple of long seconds Piper stammered, "I, I gotta go. Things to do."

With that she left, giving me a great look at her ass looking so damn fine in those genes I just want to rip them off, bend her over the bar and butt fuck her right here, right now. Mmmmm, or at least give her a little spanking.

Just then I sense someone approaching. Someone powerful. But there ain't no way I'm breaking eye contact from that fuck-able little ass unless I have too, so I just keep staring, casually taking a sip of my beer as I do so.

I heard a bemused voice tell me, "Just so you know, you're totally barking up the wrong tree."

Slowly I turned my head, smirked and asked, "What makes you say that?"

Apparently the Charmed Ones with a shy types as Phoebe Halliwell blushed almost as red as her sister. She was also way hotter than her picture, and the pic had been smoking. Light brown hair, pretty brown eyes, again like Piper, and one of the best racks ever seen. Not that Paige and Piper slouches in the boob department, but damn. Phoebe was packing some really full round attention getters, and she knew just how to use them, those babies stuffed in this tight fitting top which almost completely distracted from her face, which just like the rest of her was flawless.

After a couple of seconds of looking her up and down and notice her blush has almost all but faded and she's nonchalantly telling me, "Just trust me, you're not her type. I mean you're hot and all but Piper is as straight as an arrow."

I raised an eyebrow and gave her a wicked half smile, "I wouldn't be so sure, but if you're worried about your friend don't be, I'm actually meeting someone."

"Oh." She murmured, relief crossing her face before she suddenly got apologetic, "Sorry, I don't mean to be bitchy and unwelcoming, it's just that I'm very protective of my sisters, you know?"

"I don't, but it's cool." I said, "A lot of people aren't comfortable with that kind of thing."

As I predicted she quickly corrected me, "Oh no. No, no, no it's not that I have a problem with it, and if one of my sisters swung that way I'd be totally supportive. And impressed they landed someone as hot as you."

Giving her another smirk and raising an eyebrow I softly taunt, "You think I'm hot?"

Shooting back a pretty wicked smirk of her own Phoebe lent in a bit and said, "You're gorgeous, and totally fuck-able, but you're also meeting someone."

"Yeah, but we're..." I began, before trailing often forcing a sigh, "Actually, I don't know what we are."

"Oh, well maybe I can help." Phoebe said, predictably not being able to resist helping, "Advice is kind of my thing. I have a column and everything. Ask Phoebe. Maybe you've heard of it?"

"Can't say I have, but honestly..." I said, leaning in, "I was just hoping to get caught flirting with some hottie."

Phoebe frowned, "Really... that works?"

"Nine times out of ten it's five by five." I replied.

"Oh... well... I guess I could spare a few minutes." Phoebe said, pausing before smirking again, "So you think I'm a hottie."

"You're gorgeous, and totally fuck-able." I repeated her earlier phrase and we both shared a smile. There was another pause and then I asked, "So how long have you been into women."

There's that smirk again, "What makes you think I'm into women."

"Cause I's got mad skills." I grinned, then when she gave me a look like she didn't believe me I added, "Check it, you've thought about it, but you've never actually done anything. Nothing that counted. Sure, you may have drunkenly kissed a girl on a dare or to turn on some douche who probably threw up on your shoes, but it never went any further. And now you're thinking, if it was going to happen it would have happened by now, so you keep it strictly dickly because that's what you know and love. But every now and again you see a chick with a smoking bod and you wonder, what if?"

There's a super long pause, the expression on Phoebe's face telling me I totally nailed her. Not in the way I want but that will come later. For now I'm waiting to see whether she'll freak out or get angry.

It's happened before but luckily for me her look of surprise turns to bemusement and admiration, "That's... actually pretty close."

"Really, what did I miss?" I asked.

"Well..." She said, leaning in real close and whispering, "I haven't totally ruled it out."

"Really?" I grinned, then when she smiled back added, "You know, I could totally hook you up, if you want."

"Thanks..." She trailed off, obviously considering it for a few seconds, like really considering it, then taking a breath and then with a somewhat flirtatious smile, "If it doesn't work out with your date, you should come and find me. I'm here most nights."

"I might just do that." I smiled.

We stare at each other for a few moments, and I genuinely think she's going to kiss me. And the very least she's thinking about it, her eyes dropping down and lingering my lips.

Then we're interrupted, "Hey Phoebe, how... F, Faith! What are you doing here?"

I turned and smiled, "You did say to meet here, didn't you?"

"I specifically said outside." Paige snapped, before quickly softening her tone, "I mean, I... I've been waiting out there."

"Well sorry babe, must have misheard you." I said casually, glancing back at Phoebe.

I had to fight the urge to grin at her dumbstruck face. After all I wasn't supposed to know they were sisters and all.

"Paige!" Phoebe softly exclaimed, looking back and forth between us before leaning into me, "You, you were waiting... for her?"

"Uh-huh. Why, is that a problem?" I asked innocently.

"No. No, not at all." Phoebe said, the second 'no' sounding much more believable as the middle sister clearly got over her shock, a wicked smile crossing her face as she added, "So Paige, aren't you going to introduce me to your... friend?"

"Sure, this is Faith, and we're just leaving." Paige said before looking at me pleadingly, "Remember we have the thing, with the thing, and we should probably leave now if we're going to catch it."

I leave her hanging for a couple of seconds, then shrugged, "Sure, just a second."

With that I downed my drink in one, put the glass next to Phoebe and tell her, "Nice meeting you."

"Likewise." Phoebe said, that big grin pretty much plastered on her face as she turned to Paige, "See you later... have fun on your date."

"It's not a date." Paige said sharply, before telling her sister and a softer tone, "We'll talk about it later, ok?"

Before Phoebe could reply me and Paige were out the door, Paige pretty much dragging me the whole way. Course I could have stopped her, but this was kind of fun.

I'm actually chuckling by the time we make it outside and Paige finally turned to me, "What was that?"

"What? You can't expect me to meet you outside your sister's place of business and not go in for a little look." I said casually, and then when she look like she was going to pop with frustration I added, "Relax cutie, I didn't out you or nothin'. Just tell them I'm a friend who got the wrong end of the stick."

"But they'll know I'm lying! Especially Phoebe, do you have any idea how hard it is to lie to her?" Paige exclaimed in frustration.

"You'd be surprised what you can get away with if you try hard enough." I said, before adding, "But yeah, I was kinda pushing my luck back there. Can't help it, I'm kind of a bitch. But maybe I could make it up to you?"

"Oh? And how would you do that?" Paige scowled.

"Well... I could give you a few lessons on topping." I said casually, trying to smile as I see her eyes lit up.

"Really?" She murmured, looking right and left, briefly hesitating as it was pretty crowded around us before blatantly deciding 'fuck it' and leaning in, "You'd let me top you?"

No. I'm a pure top who bottoms for no one. But Paige doesn't need to know that. At least not just yet.

"Maybe." I said, choosing my words carefully, "Maybe I could give you some advice on how to properly use a strap-on. Or how to give a spanking. That is if you're willing to forgive me and come back to my place.

Paige briefly grinned, then gives me a stern look, "I'll go back to yours, sure... but you'll have to earn my forgiveness."

*

Luckily my place was nearby so it didn't take much time to get back to mine. Well actually luck ain't got nothing to do with it, boss hooked me up with a hotel as close as possible to both the Halliwell home and P3, but the point was I was soon back in my room making out with Paige from the comfort of a nice comfy bed. Paige had pretty much jumped me the second we got in, shoving her tongue down my throat and grabbing my ass real aggressive like. She even shoved me down onto the bed and got on top of me, not that it really mattered as I quickly flipped us and held her down with my Slayer strength, Paige not complaining has I overwhelmed her with my mad skills.

This is how it's been the last few times with her. She starts out aggressive, then has a quick burst of it again but ultimately yields to my awesomeness. Still, the fact that she's still fighting back makes me think Paige just might be a natural top, or at least a switch, something if I can't beat out of her I'll just have to use to my advantage. Luckily I've got a plan in which I can give Paige the type of beating I've been meaning to give her and then just as easy switch gears if it doesn't work, and honestly I'm kind of hoping it doesn't.

Putting my little plan into action I break the kiss, sit up, wriggle forwards so I'm sitting on the edge of the bed and position Paige over my knee so that her ass is in perfect position for a spanking. My Slayer strength makes this really easy, although I could have probably done without it seeing as Paige isn't exactly heavy, but then again it's not like there's an off button to my Slayer powers, something I've got to keep in mind for what comes next.

Of course it wasn't as simple as just doing it, Paige complaining, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what are you doing?"

"What's it look like?" I grinned, slapping her ass as gently as I possibly could.

It still made an audible smack, Paige crying out in pain before complaining "Ahhhh, no fair, you, owwww, you promised I could spank you."

"Na, I promise to give you some advice, and there ain't no better way to learn than to be on the receiving end." I told her, giving her a couple more playful swats before adding, "Relax cutie, dishing it out will come later, I promise. Besides, given the way you've been cumming from my dick hammering your ass you should love this."

I could practically feel her blushing, Paige obviously struggling for what to say as I continue gently swatting away at her ass, leaving plenty of time between every other blow to play with those nicely rounded cheeks. I'm not really good with delicate situations but I recognise I'm in one now. I've been pushing my luck and it's clear Paige is considering teleporting away, the only thing really stopping her at first being that she doesn't want to out herself as something more than human to a supposed 'innocent'. Course I can't remember ever being innocent, but the point here is things are real tense for about a minute or two. Then, slower than I would have guessed, things pick up.

First there was that tell-tale smell. A tiny whiff of arousal. I don't really notice it when I'm surrounded by loud noises or something equally distracting but if I'm close enough to check out who's hot for me I can sometimes get a little sniff of her arousal. The familiar scent is easier to detect, and Paige has been real horny for me since we met. Originally the spanking seemed to be a turn off but gradually Paige got used to it and arousal returned, that sent the first sign that I was on the right track.

That was quickly followed by a real soft moan of enjoyment, but seeing as a human wouldn't have heard I resisted the urge to point it out. When her moans got more audible there was another sound which demanded my attention even more.

"Let's see, what do we have here." I said, suddenly yanking her tight pants downwards and sticking my hand between her thighs to find her panties were soaking, "Mmmmm, seems I was right, you're loving this."

"I, ohhhhhh fuck, I think love is a bit of a strong word." Paige moaned.

"Maybe." I said, starting to gently rub her pussy through her panties, "Maybe something else has got you really worked up."

"Yeah, the thought of topping you." Paige cheeked, earning herself a semi-hard smack on her ass for her trouble.

"Na... that ain't it..." I murmured thoughtfully, pretending I was guessing here, "And it something more than just generally being hot for me, or being a little pain slut. No, I reckon it's something else. Something you're not telling me."

"And what would that be?" Paige boldly challenged, although her tone suggested she was preparing to bolt if I suddenly tried to kill her. From what I've read/heard it wouldn't be the first time.

Luckily I got me a plan, one involving me thinking about it for a second before replying, "The girls you met recently, the ones who got you craving pussy, they were in the bar weren't they?"

I knew the answer, but I wanted to see if she would deny it. She didn't.

Although I'm pretty sure that was about to change, "Behind the bar?"

"What?" Paige squeaked, before quickly adding, "No! No, no, no, no, it's not OWWW!"

"Has anyone ever told you you're really, really bad liar?" I asked.

"I'm not OWWW AAAAAHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK!" Paige screamed as I started showing her what spanking was all about.

As tempting as it was I still restrained from using full Slayer strength. That would have really fucked her up, not that I didn't give her plenty of punishment as it is, her well rounded cheeks jiggling from the impact of each blow which echoed throughout the room along with her squeals and begs for mercy.

Unlike before it's not just her not wanting to expose her magic which keeps Paige from busting out of here. Na, her cunt is literally dripping with juices, the sugar sweet liquid literally covering my thigh as I give her a nice hard spanking. Well, hard for the human I'm pretending to be, making sure to use enough strength so that her cheeks slowly turned from the light pink they have been from the gentle butt swatting to a dark angry red under this serious ass whopping.

Through it all Paige is protesting her innocence, bawling her eyes out at the idea that someone would discover her shameful secret far more than the pain and humiliation of the spanking, although I'm sure the latter helped the tears flow freely. Course I knew every sordid detail of her desires. Sure, they'd all been speculation in my notes, but all it took was five minutes with her to know Paige was pretty much obsessed with her sisters. Seeing the way she looked at Phoebe earlier only confirmed my suspicions. Not that I wasn't taking tremendous pleasure from beating it out of her.

When Paige's butt was beginning to bruise she finally wept, "Stop, stop, stop! I'll tell you everything!"

Immediately I did as she requested, giving her a chance to continue. As I'm waiting a while I press my hand against her well spanked butt and begin to gently stroke it, Paige cooing softly at the gentle touch.

After letting her enjoy that for a little while I murmured, "Well?"

"I... I..." Paige stammered, one good spank quickly loosening her tongue, "I WANNA FUCK MY SISTERS! I want to fuck them... my own sisters... oh God."

Paige begins to weep, obviously overwhelmed by getting that off her chest. As I reckon that's the first time she's said it out loud, and probably first time she's really acknowledged it, I give her a few minutes of gentle butt stroking to cry her eyes out. You know, get it out of her system.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Faith vs The Charmed Ones Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds