• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Zoey

Zoey

123

Thanks to whoredinarygirl for editing help. Anything screwed up is probably because I didn't listen to her.

*****

The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Oscar Wilde

Zoey was a Lieutenant in the Navy. She was also multi-orgasmic. It was one of her many endearing features and I loved to indulge myself in seeing how many times and in how many ways I could make her come. Eventually the record was five. That was individual orgasms separated by at least a few minutes but not more than half an hour. Within those five I think she probably had several connected together but I wasn't counting the one huge, long, orgasm as more than one. There had to be some kind of rules in the game. And just because no one was aware of the game didn't mean it had no rules. It did. But they were entirely in my head and never discussed with anyone.

The first time I saw Zoey was the day I reported to my new ship. The ship was in port Subic Bay, Philippines and I had just flown most of the night from the states to catch up with it. The huge gray monster I boarded that early morning was a repair ship, part of the auxiliary fleet that never saw combat. This meant that it was one of the first to have women on board. Co-ed. Deployed for months. And I had my own stateroom as did Zoey. And eventually we took advantage of the situation as I explored her multiple orgasm limits. But that was later. As I said, the first time I saw her was the day I reported. That early, early morning I was totally zonked from travel and time change and so went below decks to find my stateroom. I heard this female voice chewing out someone. I was glad to not be on the end of that fire breathing anger. I later found out she was justified in dressing down a sailor for his negligence but at the moment it rattled me a little.

It was an interesting first encounter. As I rounded the corner I got to see what I had been hearing. Zoey had natural red hair (well, more about the natural part later) and it was as fiery as her temper. Not Irish as it turned out, but Polish. There were times down the road that I ended up on the wrong end of that temper and I've got the scorch marks to prove it.

She was in a blue robe and had obviously gotten out of the shower and had to deal with the errant sailor on the way her stateroom. As tall as me (5'9) and a little too square jawed to be classically beautiful, she was in shape and looked it, but was curvy in the right places. Obvious even in the bulky robe. Turned out she filled out a uniform well also. I was whipsawed by conflicting thoughts between the fire breathing vocals and the visual of my first female on a ship no matter how discretely she was covered. Throw in the fact that I was sleep deprived. It would have been OK had she not turned around, lanced me with her green eyes and said, sharply,"Yesss?", drawing out the sibilant final consonant just enough to be sharp without really being threatening.

Most of my circuits locked up. And I just stood there with a blank mind and not a thought to spare the conversation.

"You're new," she snapped. "Welcome aboard." She continued to look at me for a long enough moment that I noticed her bright green eyes then she spun around and padded away in her slippers to her stateroom.

That was my introduction to Zoey.

For the next month or so I was busy settling in, making needed changes to my department, standing watch, finishing qualifications I needed, and all the myriad things that happen on board a ship during a deployment. It is definitely one of those you've got to see to believe. Shipboard life is intense. There is little time for socializing.

We did manage to trade the initial life stories and I learned that she was the daughter of a single mom but was never really clear on where the father went. He was not dead but was completely out of the picture before Zoey even remembered him. She was smart. She was probably Mensa level smart and had wound up at California Institute of Technology (AKA - CalTech) majoring finally in civil engineering. So, a grad of one of the most prestigious schools in the world. While there she had become interested in the Navy, specifically the Diving and Salvage program which was just beginning to allow women into the ranks. She was one of the first and breezed through their training with little difficulty. Her job was to run a crew that could repair ships underwater during the middle of a deployment. Tough work with a lot of potential danger and the resultant responsibility.

My story, not nearly so interesting, was one of middling grades in a middling school, bouncing around until I ran into someone who convinced me to take the officer's test which I passed. Offered a commission after training in Newport I ended up on ships and discovered finally that I was good at something, running a combat operations center in a potential war zone. Fortunately for me it was mostly potential and I was never involved in combat. This last transfer was to the current ship to shape up a sagging operations department.

***** One of Five *****

Sunday afternoon on a ship independently sailing across the Indian Ocean sometimes becomes a golden quiet time, a short period of calm when the crew could rest, watch a movie, read or do whatever was their pleasure. I was reading when there was a knock on my stateroom door.

"Come in"

It was Zoey.

She was in her standard khaki's which on nearly everyone looked the same (hence the name 'uniform') but she made them look good. Her breasts were just the right size to look good in uniform, in proportion to the rest of her trim figure, not too small, not over sized, just right. And since the military kept on all of us to stay in shape, she was. Firm and evenly muscled without being 'buff'. Really, just right. Not a lot sexy about the khaki uniform but I knew what was going on underneath and I had an active mind so her presence just after her watch was over and eight hours before mine was due had my thoughts tumbling as soon as she came through the door.

"Hey," I said, "everything good on deck?"

"Quiet," she said, "still cruising along."

Time on a repair ship tended to drag on and on between ports. At the moment we were transiting across the nearly endless Indian Ocean and if the weather was cooperative and we were not in the standard shipping lanes, it was hour after hour of nothing but beautiful blue sky and green water as far as the eye could see. Boring but lovely. Right now there were some long shallow swells and the huge ship languidly rolled a couple of degrees back and forth, just enough to rock you to sleep. It was great sleeping weather and great weather for other horizontal endeavors I thought more interesting at the moment.

Since Hong Kong a month earlier, Zoey and I had been lovers whenever the opportunity arose. Not frequently enough for my liking so I made the most of the opportunities that availed themselves. This was obviously an opportune time and place and Zoey was apparently interested. We had quickly become accustomed to what turned each other on and how to prolong and repeat the pleasure.

I locked the door and, as we always did, pulled out the drawer that was right next to it. This prevented anyone from opening the door and gave us lots of time to scramble if someone knocked. I turned out the overhead light leaving the desk lamp on then turned around and faced Zoey. She leaned in for a kiss and we locked lips slowly and gently giving and receiving, our tongues working together increasing the electricity between us. She had fantastic lips full and expressive. I ran my hands down her back to her ass then around her waist and pulled her against me. She felt my hardening cock and I got an "Mmmmmm..." for my efforts. My hands slowly moved down to her hips and I abruptly spun her around so her back was against me.

I had her pinned against the stateroom sink facing the mirror. With both of us watching through the mirror I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Regulations about sexy lingerie are pretty difficult to enforce as long as it does not show outside of the uniform. Victoria Secret would have been proud to have the breasts in this bra in their catalog. The material was thin and lacy and I could see her red nipples contrasting to the white skin through it. I scratched my fingernails across the top of her breasts and down so that I could feel as well as see her nipples hardening when I got to them. Her nipples always stood up like tough erasers as soon as she was warmed up and they were solid now. She was watching in the mirror enjoying both the feeling and the sight of her own reaction.

Zoey had a thing about her ears. She loved it when I breathed softly into them and ran my tongue around the rim. I began pinching the nipple of her right breast as I kissed up her neck and nibbled her earlobe. She let out a small burst of air in a hissing sound and pushed her hips into me wanting to feel my cock hard against her ass. I tongued the inside of her ear while stroking down her bare stomach with my other hand arriving between her legs. Softly and then with more urgency I massaged her pussy through her pants. She pushed back hard and moaned so I unzipped the pants and put my hand inside stroking the soft lace there and sliding down to the slit in their middle. She moved her legs apart some giving me more access as I continued to rub her, gently resisting her efforts at this point to make it harder and faster. After a minute or so of this she was pulsing against me so I slid my finger under the side of the pouch that held her juicy cunt and down the lips.

"Oh, yes," she whispered.

Up and down her inner lips I slid my finger finally stopping at the hard bud at the top and started gently massaging it. At this point she was increasing the rhythm of her pumping hips and I could tell she was going to come. Rather than speed up I slowed down and decreased the pressure some.

"Look," I commanded. She looked up and saw the face of an impending orgasm. Saw my one hand on her breast pinching her nipple and the other in her pants caressing the folds of her pussy.

"Dammit!" she hissed, and grabbed my arm forcing my hand hard against her clit. I could feel the tension and then the dam bursting as she came hard against me, her body bucking and her hand pressing mine into her cunt.

*********

The month after I reported aboard an opportunity presented itself to know Zoey better. We pulled into Singapore, at a docking facility called Sembawang. That was actually good news. Typically ships our size sit at anchorage in the harbor and getting ashore and back consists of a very time consuming ferry ride which, no matter how picturesque, is a pain in the ass. But we were welcomed to a docking facility to correct an engineering problem the ship had. The Chief Engineer's misfortune was our gain. Being in Operations I was pretty loose in port. Our hard work was done at sea. Other than my one day as Command Duty Officer I was free to come and go. Benefits of rank and a result of my organizational skills. After a month on board I had the department humming along and they did not need me to baby sit in port logistics.

Zoey was the Diving Officer (no one looked even vaguely sexy in a hard hat diving outfit but she gave it a go in the picture I saw) and, as such, had a similar slack shore schedule as mine. Known around the ship by the enlisted as LT Grant she was actually on the same watch rotation in port as my assistant CDO. I was slightly senior to her even though we were both Lieutenants so she was my assistant on the watch rotation. Can't imagine how that happened. Very nice perk to being the Operations Officer, I was also the Senior Watch Officer responsible for making up the schedule. My forte has always been long range planning and I wanted to be sure we both went ashore at the same time.

Ready to go ashore, we met up in the wardroom. Although we had occasionally passed each other to or from the head in our robes it was the first time I had seen Zoey in clothes other than her uniform. She was hot, sophisticated and slightly taller than me since she now had on some low heels. But no matter. She was wearing comfortable linen-like tan slacks and a loosely structured Oxford cloth cream shirt. Wife of the plantation owner headed out to check the land. With makeup on she was stunning. And she had some perfume I later found out was Cinnabar. Turns out that particular scent is hard wired to my groin. I was having some trouble already and we hadn't even left the wardroom.

We hooked up with a couple of other junior officers, the usual formation, and headed towards town. Sembawang is lovely but on the opposite side of the island from downtown Singapore. We were headed to the famed Raffles Hotel and it's more famous "Long Bar". Home of the Singapore Sling. It was a place where the likes of Somerset Maughn, Joseph Conrad, Eva Gardner and Rudyard Kipling hung out. This was not my first trip to Singapore nor my first excursion to the Long Bar and I was happy to be the experienced guide for Zoey and the rest.

As we got in the cab Zoey ended up next to me. Three of us in back and her warm body was next to mine. It was not hot out (somewhat unusual no matter what time of year in Singapore) and the cab was slightly air conditioned so having her body next to mine was very comfortable. Apparently for both of us as she never did make a move to put any air between us. Fine with me.

I'm usually a simple booze hound. Bourbon and soda, Gin and tonic. Keep it simple. Don't lose the taste of good alcohol by mixing it with a bunch of junk. But when in Singapore one must do two things. First, see the Raffles Hotel. Built in the late 1800's it is an example of colonial style at its height. It is beautiful. Secondly one must go to the Long Bar in the Raffles and have a Singapore Sling. Created in 1915 by the bartender there it has Gin, Benedictine, Cointreau, some cherry liqueur, Grenadine, lemon juice, pineapple juice and a shot of bitters. Like so many such drinks the alcohol can hardly be tasted and after one or two it sneaks up on you. I was very aware of that and sipped slowly. The others either did not care or were less aware as the third round engaged while I was still on number one.

Another of the traits I learned to love about Zoey is that she becomes amorous after a couple of drinks. Not just lowering her inhibitions, which it also did, but increasing her libido. My luck she was sitting next to me. Lively and flushed she would lean into me periodically as if we shared some piece of humor that the others did not get. I was happy with the contact but didn't push it further. She became increasingly soft and, well, the best description I can think of is pliable.

I looked at her and asked, "You're between relationships?"

"Yeah."

"Been a while?"

"What you mean to ask is," she said and then altered her tone to be a bit more masculine, "When was the last time someone checked to see if your red hair was natural?"

I must admit I blushed head to toe and she giggled.

"Well," I stammered, "when you put it like that it was a crappy question and I retract it."

"No, it was fair, and I'll answer," she said with a gleam in her eye. "I graduated from college and at the same time ended the last great relationship of my youth. Then went to dive school and baby SWOS and then was assigned here where I spent the first five months grinding away at pre-deployment preps. So, my personal life has been on hold for a couple of years. And I have a hard rule about getting involved within a command."

Somehow the way she said 'hard rule' made me twitch. And although we were stationed on the same ship we were actually not in the same command. I was ship's company and she was attached to the repair division, along for the ride. As we were both aware of our relative command positions the comment had a lot of meaning.

It was that very command separation that lead to our more intense relationship.

***** Two of Five *****

Her breathing slowed and she relaxed against me. I kissed her neck and shoulder and removed her shirt. Still watching the effects in the mirror I removed her bra to reveal her magnificent breasts. I reached around and caressed them without the lacy covering. Then moved back down her stomach and finished removing her pants, her panties, shoes and the rest. She was now naked and facing me. I moved her gently to the bed and lay her down. Taking off my own my own clothes, I joined her, lying next to her and gently kissing her face and neck and lips. She was soft and warm against me in the afterglow of having come. As we kissed she reached down and gently stroked my cock.

I turned her so I could roll on top with one of my legs between hers. I could feel her pussy wet against my cock but had no intention of entering her yet. Far too soon. She was moving against me trying to get into a position that she could impale herself on my shaft but I would not let her. She wanted me in control and I was. Sliding down a bit I pulled her right nipple into my mouth while massaging the left. I had discovered that she liked to have her tits squeezed hard and I did that while sucking and tonguing her nipple. She writhed beneath me and managed to move so that she had her legs wrapped around mine so that she could rub her pussy up and down on it. Lost in the moment I hardly noticed but after a few minutes when I changed nipples her bumping and grinding became more urgent and her breathing again became labored. I pushed my leg hard into her and renewed my efforts with her breasts. She started seriously humping my leg and, I'm sure, would have grabbed my cock and pushed it into her had I let her. But this was enough and she was rapidly approaching orgasm. A minute later she went rigid pushing her cunt hard against me as she came. This one lasted longer and when it was over she collapsed limply.

*********

Shortly after we left Singapore I was called to the Exec's cabin. The Commanding Officer and the Repair Officer, commander of the repair command that was attached to the ship, were there and they did not seem to be happy.

My life on the ship was that of a golden boy. I had a lot of free reign and spent time shooting the shit with these senior officers. This was not typical for a Lieutenant. But it was my good luck to be in that position. So walking into the room with all three of them present did not really make me anxious but it did make me curious about what was up.

The XO ran the meeting and it turned out to be a mess he was handing me.

When there is a problem in the military that might possibly, but not certainly, end up in disciplinary or even criminal action, the initial steps to determine the facts are frequently taken by a non-involved officer. No legal training required. Just follow the book. The JAG manual. The investigation is called a JAG (Judge Advocate General) Manual Investigation.

This meeting ended up with me being the officer running the JAGMAN. I had a difficult time controlling my reactions on hearing the subject of the investigation. The officer being investigated was Zoey. Specifically, the fact that a critical box of diving gear was not on board. It was part of the deployment kit and Zoey had been responsible for ordering it. But it was not on board. She had failed in her duties. Potentially career ending for her. A determination for which I was primarily responsible. I would not make the final decision but the way these things worked the report carried a huge weight in the final decision and there had to be a pretty strong reason not to follow the recommendations made by the investigating officer in such a case. In a very real way Zoey's future depended on my report. I was sweating bullets even before I was dismissed.

Just as in any investigation the report would contain a combination of interviews and physical evidence. First things first. I carefully read my mandate from the CO and outlined in my mind what would need to be done. But most importantly (and this is actually common in nearly all investigations) what outcome would best suite the powers that be. What would they really like to see. I was not going to change anything, not alter any facts, not kill any physical evidence but if there were some shading of things, shaping of the report, what would they like to see? My feeling is that they were kind of out for Zoey. The Repair Officer did not seem to like her (maybe due to it being a 'her'). I had the feeling that the CO and XO were neutral. So all in all it was an uphill battle for Zoey.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Zoey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds