• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Interview with Judy And Son

Interview with Judy And Son

12

On the ride over to the address I had programmed into my GPS, I studied my notes as my cameraman, Ron, drove. I read them out loud.

We are going to see Judy and Martin, called Marty or Carrot Top. They have been background checked and appear to be the real deal. Mother and son. Ages are; Judy 48 and Marty almost 21. They have been active for two years. Judy is 5'9", 146lbs, long red hair with brown eyes. Education; some high school and GED. Work; junkyard secretary. Marty is 5'10", 178lbs, short, red hair also, brown eyes. Education; some college. Work; construction.

"Seems pretty average." I observed out loud. "Lisa is the oldest mother in our study. She was 64. Judy is the next oldest with the longest span of years between mothers and sons ages. 27 years. Judy had Marty rather late in life."

How many of these interviews do you think we have done now?"

"This is 14th in 6 states. I think it might be our last. It's been fun but I'll be glad to get back to filming just porn stars. Can you believe this much incest is going on?" Ron answered.

"I believe if you can say it, it can happen. The is a big country. There is the house."

Ron and I sat in the living room of Judy and Marty. Marty had answered our advertisement - a professed mother-fucker.

Having made introductions and niceties, I began the interview.

"Judy, my notes say you were not informed by Marty that he had answered our magazine listing and filled out the needed paper? Yet here we are? What was your response when Marty finally told you?"

"I was a little upset with him when he told me he had contacted y'all. That was a month ago and I'm okay with it now. We have posted pictures of us in bed, so an interview, I guess, is not a big deal."

"We must state for the record you are being paid for this interview and you did agree to let us film you two together intimately?"

"Oh yeah. No big deal." Judy assured us.

Judy brushed her hair out of her face. She placed both hands on her knees and reclined back on the sofa. She wore forest green, corduroy pants and a little darker green sweatshirt. She was barefoot. She was not a pretty woman. One could say she looked "rode hard and put away wet". Her body was well proportioned, but her best asset was her natural copper red hair.

Marty wore khaki pants with lots of pockets and a long-sleeved T-shirt - black. He wore brown loafers. He sat reclined back on the sofa, his arms folded.

"Now Judy, our attempt here is to learn the feelings of you two independently. So, we would like you to be totally honest with your answers as you remember them." I paused the recorder, And Marty if you wish to add something feel free, just keep it short. Remember, your turn is coming."

"Oh yeah! I understand."

"So, Judy, tell us how your sexual relationship began with your son Marty here?"

"We were coming back from visiting my mother. She lives about six hundred mile from us. Adores Marty! We probably shouldn't have driven so late and motels were scarce. The third motel we stopped at had a vacancy but only one queen-size bed. We were tired and we both agreed that it was big enough to have our space. The conversation was right there at the desk! That son-of-a-bitch at the desk smiled when we told him we take the room. I could care less what he thought!

We took our showers and watched TV for a while..."

"What sleeping attire - kind of clothes - do you sleep in Judy?" I interjected.

"Panties and my winter sleeping gown. It's heavy cotton. Real pretty.

Anyway, I was sleeping pretty good when I became aware of someone - Marty of course - close behind me. His hand was on my ass. He was rubbing it."

"How did you feel about that?"

"I told him he was out of line - to move back to his side of the damn bed - that I was tired and I would have a serious talk with him in the morning. I drifted back off, but soon, I woke up again and he was doing some serious fondling of my bakside..."

"Underneath the gown?" I queried.

"No. Not then. I shooed him away but he kept coming back. He said, I had not required him to sleep on the floor like I had done before when we were traveling, and he figured I wanted him - sexually. I told him it was a queen-size bed and he had more than enough room, so stay the hell on his side. I told him how disappointed with him I was..."

"She told me later that she really didn't mind." Marty injected, massaging his mother's left leg. She smiled.

"She picked up. "I thought he was being disrespectful and naughty but he was between girlfriends..."

"I've never had a real girlfriend mom!""

... and being so close to a woman - actually in bed with one - just got him riled up.

He was just so persistent. I thought I would die when he reached under my gown. He did not rub my butt, but when right for it - my pussy - can I say that - he pushed his hand right between my thighs. I wasn't going to let him get away with that shit. I rolled over and got a good grip on his balls. He had on his briefs but I have a good grip. That got his attention. I had him almost crying, but he promised to stick to his side of the bed.

At that point I couldn't go back to sleep. All I could think about was touching his erection - just brushed it with my wrist. And him touching my pussy - through my panties of course - but it had made me wet down there. It'd been a while - you know - since I had had a good lay..."

"Do you consider your self a sensuous woman"? I queried.

"Yes. Yes I am."

"So this was actually the first time you had thoughts about having sexual relations with your son?" I quizzed.

"Oh yeah! I couldn't believe I was actually considering it. But you know, in a dark motel room your imagination runs wild and can cause you to say and do things that you would never consider in the light of day.

I had to pee. I got up and went to the bathroom. I stood in the bathroom for the longest time looking in the mirror and then I pulled my panties off. I wasn't going to make the first move, mind you. I was really hoping - honestly - he was asleep and would stay that way. I laid there for I don't know how long and then I drifted off to sleep. I woke up with his hand underneath my gown..."

"I started rubbing her butt again outside the gown, but I could tell she had taken off her panties. There could be only one reason she would do that." Marty injected.

"Had you finally went to sleep?" I queried Marty.

"Yes. It must of been near sunup as the room was a bit brighter."

"Judy?"

"I just let him have his way, pretending to be asleep. He was rubbing my back, my breast, my ass, my shoulders. It was really quite nice.

Then his hand went between my thighs again. I was scared to death. It might have been dark in that motel room, but I knew it was my son playing with my pussy. But he was doing a damn good job of it."

"You must have spread your legs a little bit, no?" I asked. "To give him access - more room?"

"I suppose I must have. He put his middle finger in me."

"You didn't moan?" I quizzed.

"I wanted to, believe me!" She answered with a shy smile and slapped her son's knee.

"So maybe, Marty knew you were awake?"

"I knew!" Marty said, with a beaming smile.

"I woke up - or pretended to - when he started yanking my gown up higher, I was breathing heavy, not from being excited, but knowing what he was going to do.

He took his hands off of me to remove his briefs. I knew there was no stopping him. I figured he would try to rape me if I tried.

I didn't help him at all. He lifted my leg and poked at my pussy until it went in. He was inexperi..."

"So you made no effort at all to try and shoo him away again?"

"Like I said, I knew there was no stopping him. Why make the effort."

"Did it feel good?" I injected.

"Not at first. Not the way we were doing it. I was still a bit dry. I was still trying to come to terms with what I was letting him do - what I had wanted him to do.

After a bit, he rolled me to my back and got between my legs. I still was reluctant to help him. I didn't put it in for him. He put it in me again - had a hard time finding the hole - that - was the first time it felt good. It felt really good!"

I paused the recorder briefly. "Marty, we're going to talk to you now." I glanced at Ron to make sure he was filming.

"Marty, we have heard your mother tell us about getting the motel room with the one bed. What are your thoughts on that point?"

"It was not the first time that we had stayed in a motel with only one bed. The other times mom had insisted that I sleep on the floor. Usually you don't argue with mom.

Laying in bed next to her, even with a large distance between us, I just started thinking about Jean, a girl I know - then mom. She is still a good-looking woman in my view..."

Judy turned her head towards her son. "How about I slap hell out of you!"

"So you thought about being intimate with your mother before that night?" I queried.

"Hey, any guy that has a decent looking mom has probably thought about her that way!"

"Have you ever seen her in a compromising way - very little clothes on - spied on her - or seen her making love?"

"I had spied on her - never told you mom - saw her napping in her panties and bra numerous times and naked once but I saw her fucking once... You want to tell them, mom?"

I'm nodded towards Judy.

"I thought we were not going to mention this Marty! Anyway! I had a friend over for dinner. I never did anything while Marty was in the house, but one time I was sure he was fast asleep. He must have heard us through the door. I heard the door click open. My guest had not heard it. He was too busy! Marty can tell you that he was!" She related smiling mischievously. "I guess with all of the ruckus we two were making - ole Carrot Top here thought he could come inside the room, it being so dark. He yanked his cock and came all over my carpet. The next morning I raked him across the coals for spying and messing up my carpet. Made him clean up!"

"Judy, I'm curious, did it excites you to think of your son watching you fuck?"

"That's why I didn't want to bring this up. Yes it did."

"But you gave no thought to seducing your son at that point?"

"No. I can honestly say no. That is why it shouldn't have been brought up - Marty!"

"Okay. Where were we Marty?"

"I was laying there and I began rubbing my cock through my briefs, and then my hand inside them. I just couldn't get her off in mind.

"Your mom?"

Marty nodded, then continued

I scooted over with intentions of just feeling her briefly. She didn't wake up for the longest time and by then I didn't want to stop touching her. Sure, she scared the hell out of me when she did wake up. I tried to do what she asked - but mom you just didn't seem all that determined - so I kept trying. Until she almost cracked my nuts! At that point I lost all interest in touching her.

I did go to sleep, but I woke up near dawn. She was uncovered and I stared at her the longest time, rubbing my crotch. When I finally moved close and rubbed her butt I could not feel a panty line. It threw me for a loop knowing she had removed her panties. What other reason could there be but she wanted me to touch her..."

"Touch her or fuck her?" I offered.

"Fuck her."

"I'm not taking the blame here!" Judy snapped. "Cut that damn thing off and erase that comment he made - yours too - or this interview is over!"

"Judy, Judy calm down sugar. Everything will be a edited and I'm making a note to kill that."

"I'm not placing blame here mom! But what other reason could there be for you taking your panties off?"

"You two can talk this over later."

"Okay! Okay!" Judy replied holding up her hands.

"What was going through your mind Marty - knowing the door had been opened for you?"

"There was no God damn door opened for him!" Judy exclaimed, folding her arms and leaning away from her son.

I looked over at my cameraman with raised eyebrows. We had gotten the essence of the interview.

"How about we stop talking for a while and go to the bedroom?"

Reluctantly, Judy and Marty, rose from the sofa and we proceeded to the bedroom.

"Y'all just go about your thing and try to ignore us." I directed.

Judy kneed herself upon the bed and Marty joined her. They faced each other in the middle of the bed on their knees. You could feel the tension between them as Judy eyed Marty with a hurt expression on her face.

If money was not in the offering, I doubted the interview would have continued.

Marty began to help his mother remover her sweater over her head. Marty removed his T-shirt as his mother unsnapped her bra and slipped it off.

Marty dropped his head to suckle on his mother's nipple which was nowhere near firm, but soon perked up. They kissed occasionally and embraced.

Judy began to fumble with her son's belt buckle, unsnapping and unzipping his fly. She pushed his pants down. He did the same for her, though she had no belt. They had no other choice but to lay down and remove the others pants. They then embraced once more, kissing, rubbing each others body with Marty paying much attention to his mother's breasts and nipples, stroking her panty covered pussy.

"The two lamps. Are they giving us enough light." I whispered to Ron. He gave me a thumbs up.

It was not long until her panties and his briefs were discarded. Judy began pumping on her son's cock. I was thinking it odd that his cock was still a bit limp as mine was hard as a rock. I'm sure Ron's was too. He made a good effort at stroking and fingering her now bare pussy, but something was lacking.

We had a good view of the action and I was amazed at the bush Judy had between her legs. It was lavish in extreme and spread out over her abdomen with a clearly defining line a few inches below her belly button. That the cuff matched the collar was only a plus.

She then repositioned herself and took her son's cock into her mouth sucking on it slowly for long, long minutes. He was now rock hard. Eventually, she laid back, propped up on pillows, expecting the same type of treatment. Marty maneuvered into position and began to eat his mother's pussy.

I rubbed my crotch.

They appeared to have a pattern.

The earlier noises had been of kisses, bodies rubbing together and moans in the appropriate places. Now, Judy's moans were pretty much continuous and had a pleading element to their tone. You could hear the moist smacking of Marty's mouth and tongue. She pulled her pussy lips wide and watched.

We did not have to wait long for the inevitable. For us, mother and son coupling, was the money-shot. Marty's attention to his mother's pussy must have soothed her disposition. Without achieving orgasm, she quite willingly guided his cock into her.

I had expected to witness a frenzied fuck. But Marty, began a slow methodical rhythm. It was almost anti-climatic. It never changed! For long, long, minutes, Marty continued the slow, sluggish pumping action as his mother supported her thighs or placed her feet flat on the bed.

Judy was laying there, with continuous, but uninspiring, moans escaping her.

Her sexual banter and directions of "a little faster, harder or deeper" were going unheeded.

Mercifully, for me anyway, soon the buttocks of the young Marty squeezed tightly together as he shot his load with a minor, but long moan.

I looked over at Ron and lifted my arms with a disgusted look. Marty had left his mother wanting and unsatisfied and I was interested in seeing what he was going to do about it.

Marty lifted off his mother as her gaze followed him with a pleading look. He stood by the other side of the bed with a limp Dick, looking pathetically incompetent.

Judy put her fingers to her pussy and began toying and stroking her clit.

I finally told myself, "to hell with this", and dropped my pen and pad into a nearby chair.

I approached the side of the bed to the right of his mother. If she shied, it could land me in deep trouble - or fired outright.

"You'll have to forgive me, but you seem to be a damsel in distress." I said, kicking my shoes off, unbuckling my belt buckle and pushing my jeans down. I pushed my briefs down and off.

Judy, smiling coyly, accepted me between her legs. On my knees, l guided my rock-hard erection into her as she pulled her thighs back.

"Yes! Oh yes!" She moaned as I stuck her deep.

"I have no problem with sloppy seconds and that little pup needs to be shown how to make a woman happy." I whispered.

I began a quick placed, determined rhythm and had Judy moaning lustfully in less than a minute. I held my weight off of her and her ass followed my rhythm, using her feet, the heels tucked behind my thighs, for leverage.

I could tell she was flexing her ass, i.e. pussy, to grip my cock and keep it from withdrawing.

She was a good piece of ass and you could tell she liked cock. How in the world had she ever let her son get to her was beyond me. Had he been so destitute of passion that night in the motel room. I was bewildered. Damn, this woman was a good fuck! Her sexual banter was intoxicating. I was more than happy to give it to her faster, deeper and harder.

In hindsight, I suppose after giving up her treasure to her son she could not go back. She continued to give it up whenever he desired, which unfortunately, was probably often given his age. Perhaps, she was getting something without her son's knowledge. I sure hoped so!

Her orgasm seemed to come out of nowhere and she gasped like a wounded animal. It took me less than a minute to flood her pussy. I could tell she was far from giving up. My guess was she had not been fucked good in quite some time, perhaps two years.

"Have you got a little something for my cameraman?" I asked seductively and received a most positive smile. "He likes a woman on her knees, don't you Ron?"

As I pulled out of her, stepping off the bed, I turned to see what I already had expected - Ron with shoes and pants off and a raging hard on.

Judy was already moving into position. I took a quick look at her pussy as she spread her knees and saw a good amount of come beginning to leak from her hole.

"Plug that thing up Ron." I chuckled. "We don't want to mess up the bed."

I watched Ron move in behind her, pull one butt cheek wide, and push his cock into her soiled, sopping pussy.

Pulling on my limp tool, my attention was divided between the two going at it on the bed and Marty, who sat in a chair pulling at his limp cock, watching his mother being fucked doggy.

Judy was moaning like a banshee, her face pushed into a pillow to stifle her loud, at times, painful sounding moans. She was a trooper in taking Ron's cock with great enthusiasm.

Ron, bless his heart, shot his wad `much too quickly.

As Ron retreated, I knew I wasn't ready to take his place quite yet. I glanced at Marty and was quite surprised to see him stroking a pretty good hard on, but he was much younger than my 33 years, and Ron's 36s.

"Judy, I think your son has something he wants to give you. Come on boy get your ass over here. Hit this thing one more time! Your mother is hungry for it!"

And indeed Judy was! She had rolled to her back and was motioning with both hands for her son to come to her and get between her lifted and spread legs.

She guided him into her cum filled pussy.

I hurried around the edge of the bed and bent over to talk in Marty's ear.

"Come on Marty get your ass in gear! Think of stabbing her with a knife! Push your cock deep into her - hard! That is your mother's pussy - the one you came out of - she gave it to you - you've got to be good to that pussy boy!"

I heard Judy moaning lustfully as Marty was now fucking her with enthusiasm and lustful passion of his own.

"Don't even think about slowing down! Pop that thing! Her pussy is tight isn't it! Yes that's it! Stab it! Fuck that pussy boy! Fuck your mother's pussy!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Interview with Judy And Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds