• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Annabelle Ch. 03

Annabelle Ch. 03

123

Day 17

"So, er, all ok?" David said, nervously. Annabelle had only got home an hour before and they had barely said a word.

"Yep, all fine," she said, flicking through the clothes in her wardrobe. "I'm going out again in a bit, so you'll have to entertain yourself today."

"Oh, right, where are you off to? Is it with Curtis?"

"Yes, we're going to a sex shop to buy dildos and butt plugs for me," she stated simply. "I need to get my tight little ass ready for lots of big black dicks."

David was stunned. He found that was happening quite a lot recently.

"I just need to expand my sexual vocabulary a bit, and the woman I saw with her ass full of cock last night was really, really enjoying it."

She turned to face David.

"And I want it too."

He could do nothing but nod.

"Good, I'm glad we understand each other. I'll see you later."

David watched her leave the flat before slumping into a chair, depressed. Annabelle was happy, that should be what he cared about. But was he happy? He didn't think so.

A little while later, Annabelle and Curtis arrived at the sex shop.

"Ok, I know the owner, he supplies us with stuff for the club, so you can have your pick of the toys for free," he said. "Within reason. There are some really expensive things in here, but we're only interested in the dildos, so it's ok."

"Right, let's go, I'm really excited to see what's going to be inside me," she said, rubbing her hands with glee.

Annabelle couldn't believe the sheer scope and variety of items on offer in the store when they entered. Plastic phalluses of all shapes and sizes greeted her, with a mind-boggling array of bondage gear, leather clothing, anything you could image.

"Here, butt plugs are the first thing you need," Curtis said, indicating some strange-shaped toys on a shelf. "These are for keeping in you for long periods, helps stretch your hole, prepares it for getting fucked. Or you just have it in when you're just taking one guy, feels like a DP, plus the guy likes how tight it makes your pussy."

"These," he said, continuing, "are just your general dildos, lots of shapes and sizes. Then you've got your specialty items like the big fists, the DP dildos, vibrators and so on."

"Ok, I think I'll take that butt plug," Annabelle said, indicating a medium-sized one.

"Why not this one?" Curtis suggested, pointing at a three-tiered affair. Three bulbous 'heads' of different sizes were positioned one after the other on the central stalk. "This allows you to start small and build up. Apparently it's incredible when you get all three in."

"Hmmm, ok, I'll go with the medium one and I'll take the biggest of those three ones. Gives me a challenge for later," she laughed.

"Ok, how about dildos?"

"Right, so, let's start small with this 9 inch one here," she said, tapping her chin with one finger as she mused. "Then... move up to this one here, the 11 incher and then the big 14 incher one. And that one with the fist."

"Impressive," he chuckled. "Anything else?"

"Hmm, so many I'd love to try... but no, I think we're good."

Curtis led Annabelle to the main counter and greeted the owner.

"Hi Ty," he said, shaking hands. "Annie, this is Tyrone. He owns the place."

"Pleased to meet you, sir," she said, acting innocent.

"I see you're interested in some of our wares, my dear," he said, charmingly. "Like I always do for Curtis, I'll give you these one for free, but if you want a couple of special items, I'll have to ask a ... fee."

"What special items?"

"This," he said, pulling out an enormous black dildo from underneath the counter. "We call it the Climaxer, because no woman can put it inside her without cumming all over it within seconds. It's 18 inches long and thicker than a baseball bat. Then there's this."

He bent down to pick up a large box. On it were the words "The Punisher 2000".

"Bit of a corny name," Annabelle laughed.

"Ah, yes, can't be helped," Tyrone said, placing it on the counter. "It's a fucking machine, fastest on the market. It has a special grip that can take hold of any dildo and use it as its... weapon. Both of these are yours if you suck me off and drink my cum right now."

"I don't see why not, but why not just fuck me? I'm more than willing," she purred.

"I'd love to, but if another customer comes in and complains, I could lose my licence. So... "

"Right, I get it," Annabelle said, moving behind the counter and unzipping his trousers.

"Oh yeah, what a lovely cock!" she cooed, freeing the nine inch beast from its lair and devouring it. "I fucking love black dicks so much, give me your cum, I want to drink it down into my belly."

"Wow, she's good," Tyrone said, groaning as Annabelle lavished his dick with her mouth and tongue. "Fucking take it!"

He pushed forward, sliding into her throat. She gagged but managed to hold on.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned again as he came in her throat, jets of sperm cascading down into her belly.

"Woah, you're one cum-hungry bitch," he laughed as she got up, licking her lips. "Hey, I've got a group of brothers who're looking for a slut to do a bukkake for them. You interested?"

"What's a bukkake?" Annabelle said.

"One girl is showered with the cum of many men," he said.

"Oh fuck, where do I sign up?" she moaned, the thought turning her knees to jelly.]

"I'll give Curtis a bell once I've told the guys, he'll let you know."

Annabelle resolved to look it up on the net when she got home. After she'd played with her toys, of course. After picking up a huge bottle of lubricant and a substantial enema kit, they headed back to Curtis's flat. Once there, Annabelle couldn't wait to get started, rushing into the bathroom. After a while, she emerged.

"I feel ... hollow inside," she laughed. "Guess I'd better fill myself up.."

"Ok, let me help you and we'll start with the 9 incher," Curtis said. Annabelle got on her hands and knees, thrusting her bottom out in his direction. She wiggled it provocatively, giggling.

Applying a lot of lube to the plastic cock, he told her to spread herself, showing off her virgin ass. Drizzling more lubricant on her tiny hole, he gave her one more chance to back out.

"No, give it to me," she growled. Positioning the tip of the phallus against her ass, he told her to relax. As she tried to do so, he pushed gently until, finally, the plastic penis plopped into her body.

"Oh my..." Annabelle gasped, not used to the new sensations she was experiencing. She forced herself to breathe deeply and slowly, relaxing herself. She groaned as Curtis slowly slid the plastic cock deeper into her until, finally, it was all the way in.

"Slow, slow," she mumbled as Curtis started to slide it out again. She closed her eyes and let her body get used to the new invader and it wasn't long before feelings of discomfort had disappeared. "Mmm, yes, I like that, it's ... strange, but good."

Curtis kept sliding it in and out, occasionally adding more lube to the already slippery shaft.

"Harder, harder," Annabelle growled, really getting into it now. She reached underneath with her left hand and began to play with her clitoris, furiously working it as Curtis began to force the cock into her with more vigour.

It soon became too much for her and she climaxed hard, her ass pulsating around the cock inside her. Collapsing to the bed, she gave Curtis a little smile of satisfaction.

"Mmm, that was gooooood," she sighed. "Different to normal, difficult to describe."

"Girls I've fucked in the ass have said they can cum just from being fucked there, no overtly direct clitoral stimulation," he said, slipping the cock out of her and placing it off to the side. "Only when they fuck a real cock though, so perhaps its a mental thing. Anyway, next size?"

"Try and stop me," she beamed.

"Let's try a different position," he said. "Get on your back."

Annabelle flipped over and spread her legs. The next dildo was thicker and longer, Annabelle eyeing it with relish. Just before Curtis slipped it in, she told him to stop.

"No... the biggest one, skip this, I want it all in me," she said, chest heaving with desire.

Nodding, Curtis took the enormous 14 inch dildo and lubed it up. Annabelle gave a cry of surprise when the bulbous head finally entered her.

"Oh God, it's SO big!" she gasped. "I can't take it!"

But she did take it, much to her shock. Inch after inch stretched her virgin hole until, astonishingly, it was all the way inside her.

"Look at this," Curtis laughed, tilting the dildo's base downwards a tough. Annabelle gasped when she saw her belly rise slightly.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed. "That's... deep! Fuck my belly!"

Laughing, Curtis slid the cock in and out slowly. Annabelle grasped the sheets as the huge penis seemed to pull her insides out as it moved away from her, so tight was her rectum gripping the shaft.

Harder and harder he gave it to her until she couldn't resist touching her clit again, resulting in another grinding orgasm. When he removed the dildo, she felt so empty it was disturbing.

"Jesus, I never thought I could get it in me," she said as Curtis lay, now naked, spooning her from behind. "I hope it hasn't done any damage."

"You'd be surprised how resilient an ass can be," he chuckled. "Like, if I were to do this, there'd be nothing to be concerned about."

Annabelle gasped as she felt the head of his cock press against her stretched hole and slip easily in.

"Mmm, real cock," she purred, grinding her hips back against him, letting the penis sink to the hilt inside her. Slowly, they made love, Annabelle letting herself become used to the joy of anal sex. She felt comfortable with it now and even when he pulled out and slid back in again, it wasn't uncomfortable. She was ready for the Hard club.

Day 18:

Unfortunately for Annabelle, she had a meeting with her new boss the next day. After two and a half weeks, the day had finally come when her working life would catch up with her new social one. Curtis dropped her at her flat the next morning and she gave David only a cursory hello as she changed into some appropriate work attire.

An hour later, she was waiting outside Mr Blackmore's office. The offices were extraordinary, a testimony to the amount of cash that must be being made every day. How could she live up to the demands of such a job? She barely had enough experience to justify applying, yet they'd given her the job so quickly. She'd not really had a chance to think about it after the events of the past few days. Her only reminder at this point was the buttplug she had inserted inside her ass. She'd had to learn quickly how to walk without it being obvious there was a large plastic intruder stuffed inside her.

This was her first meeting with the boss, so she'd dolled herself up as nicely and professionally as she could. She had to admit, even as modest as she usually was, that she looked good with a capital G. Her newfound confidence in her sexuality made her sure she could, at the very least, get him on her side with a few suggestive nods and winks. Nothing overt, just ... playful.

His secretary, a girl named Veronica, emerged from his office. Sitting at her desk, she smiled and said Annabelle could go in. Taking a deep breath, she checked herself one more time and pushed open the door.

The office was bigger than she'd expected, but just as plush and comfortable. Along one wall was a long leather sofa, various comfortable chairs dotted around the place. The walls were dark mahogany and the carpet was plush yet professional. The desk was, as you'd expect, a hulking great affair and on the other side of it was a handsome man in his late 40s. Annabelle was shocked when she felt her pussy quiver at the sight of him. He was black and that thrilled her. Was she really that much of a slut?

"Come in, my dear," he said, a deep, booming voice. She trembled a little, her panties beginning to get drenched. Oh dear. "Have a seat."

Doing so, she crossed her legs and tried to remain professional. For a moment, nobody spoke and she began to wonder what she'd done wrong.

"So... you're a slut for black cock then?" he said, bluntly.

"What?" Annabelle said, stunned. "How the...?"

She didn't know what to say. First, how could he know about her? Second, talk about sexual harassment. Third... well, it was true, but she didn't have to admit it. This was work, not play.

"Come now," he was saying. "I know more about you than you think. You going to tell me you don't like chocolate dicks?"

"Mr Blackmore, please! This is completely inappro..."

"Curtis has told me all about you," he said, stopping Annabelle in her tracks. "I'm one of the main investors in his club and I saw you with him the other night. I saw you go off with Kimiko and her boys. I even peeked in and watched you take two cocks in your pussy. I recognised you straight away from your file. So, I'll say again, you're a slut for black cock?"

What could she do? He knew everything.

"Utterly," she sighed.

"Good, good," he nodded. "I don't suppose anyone's told you just what you'll be doing here at work?"

Annabelle shook her head. "I only know what was in the job advertisement. It was quite vague. I thought what the hell, might as well apply, you know..."

"Hmm, well, it can go two ways. First is you do what you were hired to do. High pressure, high reward, long hours and so on. Second is you suck my cock right now and get the same high reward, but all you have to do is be willing to fuck and suck black men. So, choose."

Annabelle was stunned, again. Her JOB would be to get fucked by black men? How could this be happening? A company like this paying money just to have a woman on staff to satisfy black men? It was madness.

"This... doesn't make much sense to me," she said. "Are you honestly saying I'd basically just be a ... prostitute? That I'd basically just lie on that couch with my legs spread and let people fuck me all day?"

"It's not as simple as that," he said. "But yes, essentially you'd be a cum dump for black men. Like my secretary, Veronica. She's been with us for ten years now, since she turned 18 in fact. We'd give you a 'proper' position and everything, but you'd not be responsible for anything, unless you wanted to get involved with any projects. Your only fixed work would be as a cum dump and, in time, a babymaker."

"A... a what?" Annabelle said. This was just getting stranger.

"We can talk about that later, but you'll be taking so much sperm inside you, it's inevitable you'll get pregnant. We like to make sure that our female employees are cared for when pregnant, especially as we've effectively made them so. Everything is taken care of, salaries are raised and so on. Veronica is the proud mother of four mixed race children alone. She's currently preparing for having a fifth actually. That's what we were talking about before you came in, her next breeding party."

"Breeding party?" Annabelle stammered.

"It's not compulsory, but we've never had an employee who hasn't, in time, demanded at least one," Mr Blackmore said. "It was actually a woman who suggested them in the first place."

"Sir, I'm not really sure what to say or do, it's all a lot to take in," Annabelle said.

"Ok, that's fair. I'll just say one thing, though. Curtis has told me a lot about you and I'm thinking that, honestly, you're a true slut for black cock. One of, if not the best he's ever met. You're still quite new to the lifestyle, I understand, but I find it hard to believe you would reject the chance to have sex with black men on a daily basis and live in luxury..."

Annabelle didn't say anything. He was right, of course. She knew, if she was being honest with herself, that she craved sex now. Meeting Curtis had changed her life completely and changed her too. As soon as his cock had entered her body, it was like a switch had been flipped. And now all she had to do was say yes and a life of carnality and pleasure awaited. What the hell was she thinking?

"Yes, you're right. I'll do it," she said, knowing it was the right decision.

"Excellent," Mr Blackmore beamed. "Let me show you around the building... then I'll fuck you on that couch."

"I'd like that," Annabelle smiled.

"Ok, let's go," he said, getting up. Annabelle noticed that he cut a really sharp figure, clearly an athlete with a trim build that belied his age. She thought that it might just be nice to get fucked by him. Anyway, the tour.

Leaving the office, they headed through some double doors with "Employees Only" written on them. There was a huge open plan office behind the doors, with people working hard at their desks. She noticed that all of them were white males.

"This is the business bit of our office here. We have branches all over the place, of course. We employ talented people to help keep us very profitable... and, best of all, they know nothing of the other part of our business," he winked.

"So... the white men work to keep the black guys and the women in jobs and fucking?" she said.

"Not so loud, but yes, essentially," he smiled. "Anyway, this is the boring bit, let's move on."

Another set of double doors was only opened with the use of a keypad and a complex code. Once they were through, he explained that the code was 252252625, which if you looked at the letters on the pad could spell out BLACKCOCK. Funny, she thought.

"This is the private part, reserved for managers and women only," he said. "We keep it safe by only giving highly paid roles to the female and black employees. And, occasionally, a white boy who is willing to be a subservient part of the business. Like your fiancé."

Annabelle smiled again, thinking of David.

"You love him, I know, but never let that stand in the way of your own pleasure, my dear," Mr Blackmore said. "None of what we do here is designed to get in the way of a loving home relationship, whoever that might be with. We're just having fun and, occasionally, making some babies."

"Sounds good to me," Annabelle said, though the babies bit was still something she couldn't get her head around. A long corridor stretched in front of them, lots of doors leading off it.

"Each one of these rooms has a quirky theme attached to it," Mr Blackmore said. "We let the ladies determine just what they should be. Some are soft but some are, wow, nothing we could have come up with! Ladies can be dirtier than we men could imagine sometimes."

"Anyway, for example, this is the 'Fuck me senseless' room, where it's all about the woman being deprived of any sensory input apart from the cocks in her holes. Apparently it's incredible, all you have is the pleasure of the sex, no distractions. This other room is called 'Fluid Intake' and involves, well, drinking cum and piss, basically."

"Eek, that doesn't sound too good... the piss I mean," Annabelle said.

"Apparently it's an acquired taste," he chuckled. "Each to their own."

"Oh, no, I love the sound of being bathed in sperm, it tastes so good," Annabelle said swiftly, "I just don't know about the ... the piss."

"It's ok, there's lots of things here that perhaps only one or two of the women like, personal foibles. There are quite a few bondage rooms, for example, don't know if you're into that."

"Hmm, I don't really like that sort of thing, the whips, it's not me," she pondered. "But I am pretty submissive, so perhaps some light forms would be ok. I just tend to like cocks inside me, basically!"

"A good attitude to have around here!" he laughed. "Anyway, loads of other rooms to see, but we've got a sort of presentational booklet with all the details in. There are a few other things, but to be honest... I really want to fuck you right now."

Annabelle smiled and reached out her right hand, touching his crotch. She purred as she felt his rock hard rigidity barely contained within.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Annabelle Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds