• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Slowly Changing Pt. 04

Slowly Changing Pt. 04

The previous night was surprisingly active and I was so happy that it was saturday. Christy worked slightly later than normal and could not join me at the party she told me to go to. I had almost been kissed by a guy but thankfully he vomited before he actually could meet my lips.

I slept in the next morning till about 11 when Christy barged into my room with a surprisingly happy look on her face as she shook me awake "I have some wonderful news. You need to get dressed and we will be going."

I was surprised by this sudden burst of enthusiasm but I didn't know what to do other than obey. I slipped my dress for the day on and got ready to go. I walked downstairs once we were done and she sat in the living room smiling at me. "Come on lets get going, I have the perfect surprise for you."

I was stunned once more by her exuberance. I walked with her to the car and as she drove I noticed it looked like we were heading to work.

--------------

Sure enough only moments later we arrived at a service entrance to our work. I walked in with her and she said "Just promise me you will accept whatever the gift is." I sighed and nodded "Alright but you promise I will like it right." She smiled and nodded.

She led me into what looked like a lab room. "Alright so this is my lab and me and some of my colleagues worked up this special serum. We just need a human to volunteer to try it out. I won't tell you what it is intended for but you should like it."

I was hesitant to accept this but I said that I would enjoy it. I nodded and made sure she could get to my arm but she shook her head. "I need to inject this into your chest, It should work on both men and women after all it worked on the rats, cats and dogs."

Only a few moments later she injected the serum just below my nipples. I cringed at the injection on each side but then not feeling any different I shrug. "Don't feel much different."

"Give it three days and it should have taken full effect by then." She said as she ushered me back to the car.

-------------

As we headed home I relaxed knowing that it would not be some drastic change. For the rest of the day she asked that I rest and not spend too much energy so that the serum had time to act properly. I was actually kinda happy to have her waiting on me hand and foot it was kinda nice.

After several hours of watching TV she came over to my side and sat down grabbing my face and kissing me on the lips. "You are really sexy you know that... I rather like it. How about I show my appreciation."

At this I was utterly shocked. "What... what are you going to do for me?" I was surprised as she then lifted my dress to reveal the silky panties which I had on. I grew extremely hard and it was obvious from the bulging panties.

Christy pulled the panties to the side and she let my cock pop out of the panties. She began to lick my tip and I shuddered at the pleasure. I then felt her slide her mouth down my cock and I moaned in pleasure.

She licked my cock as she sucked on me sliding her mouth up and down over and over again. I could barely believe how good this felt. I wanted her to take my cock and cum inside of her. She continued to suck my cock as I moaned over and over again letting her know how good it felt.

"Oh please make me yours, I love it. I want you to take me inside of you." I said moaning as my cock twitched and I felt her suck on me as she licked me.

My body tensed up as she reached my base and my cum began to spray out into her mouth and she smiled as she took it into her mouth. She swallowed my entire load and then pulled off of me and grabbed my cock firmly "You have been very naughty with this haven't you? New rule, no masturbating for yourself... if you ever need relief you gotta come to me, and if I find out you did masturbate without permission then I will make sure you are punished."

I nodded and was worried what she might do although my cock was still firm in her hand and I was surprised but very happy that I need only ask for her company. I nodded and asked her "Could... could you continue?"

Christy smiled and began to stroke my cock with her hand. "Oh wow, you are rather hard and thick. You know maybe if you deserve a reward at some point I might just let you feel the inside of my pussy." I grew harder and harder as she continued to stroke me.

I could not believe how willing she was to simply allow me to get a handjob from her. I really didn't mind being obedient to her especially when she will play with me any time I ask. It was kinda like her being obedient to me even.

She finished me off shortly later and I soon fell asleep on the couch.

------------

I woke up the next day with a slight pain in my chest but when I brought it to Christy's attention she said that should be fine and it would pass by the end of the day. I nodded and changed clothing into a blouse and a skirt. It was Sunday so it was rather nice to have the day off and I felt my chest and it felt weird, more sensitive even. I figured it must be part of that shot maybe just from the shot itself instead of the serum.

Later that day I felt the desire to masturbate but I remembered what she had asked of me. I called her to the room and once again she provided relief for me just as before letting me climax.

The day ended with little else happening although she seemed rather interested in massaging my chest and playing with it which for some reason made me excited.

------------

The following day was the real surprise I woke up in my bed with two decent sized breasts weighing down my chest. They were by no means more than a B cup but they were definitely a full B.

I let my hands play with them a bit surprised at how large they were. It was actually concerning me a bit but as I played with them I felt myself get very turned on. This was amazing how soft these breasts were and how sensitive and warm.

I began to play with them and slid my hand down to my cock but then remembered my promise and I bit my lower lip. I wanted her to play with me but I was enjoying them so much I didn't want to stop. I managed to restrain myself and I headed over to Christy's room. I saw her laying in bed still and I could feel my dick getting harder.

I headed over to her bed and slightly rocked her. "Hey Christy care to play with me?" She surprisingly shook her head.

"No why don't you just sit and wait, I am not going to play with you just yet, and still no playing with yourself." She then grabbed my breasts and massaged them slightly. "Nice tits though. The serum is working quite well."

She went back to bed and I stepped out of her room unsatisfied. I was surprised that she denied me but I was willing to wait after all she simply said I had to wait.

An hour passed before she came downstairs to breakfast and ate. We both ate quickly before we had to go to work together. My body still ached and I knew that it would only get worse now that we are going to work.

------------

I sat at my desk all day and surprisingly my dick didn't get harder, well that was till I had to deal with the models. Apparently there were auditions for a part in a commercial for our company soon.

With every hour I dealt with more and more stunningly beautiful women and my cock begged to be touched I needed Christy to play with me. I almost found myself massaging my own breasts but I stopped myself.

The day passed but when I was finally on my way home with Christy I needed to be played with so much that I asked her as we headed home if she would suck me off at home, her answer was to my dismay. "Only when I feel like it." This made my cock twitch even more but I needed it...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Slowly Changing Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds