• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother Shares Her Secrets Ch. 03

Mother Shares Her Secrets Ch. 03

This is Chapter three of the continuing story about adult family sex...Incest.

If stories about consenting adults involved in incest offends you please stop reading right here. Everyone in this story is well over the age of eighteen and all are anxious to share their story with readers who enjoy this kind of eroticism.

Positive feedback is always appreciated and I will be happy to answer any private comments if requested.

Thanks for reading, Enjoy!

*****

We spent the day at the house and mother and I just stayed naked; clothes just didn't seem necessary at that point.

In the early part of the afternoon we went out in the garden and sunbathed on lounge chairs that we'd pushed together. The sight of mother's naked body under the warm sunlight seemed as if it was keeping me hard constantly which obviously amused her a little. As we lay in our lounge chairs, naturally we talked very openly about sex. I realized that it was something my mother and I had never really done before—not like this anyway. Mother treated me like a man—and a lover and I couldn't help but see her as a very sexual woman who was very desirable, and very honest with herself.

As the day went on she shared more of the family secrets. Things I'd never known and most of them really surprised me. She began telling me more about her mother and father...my grandparents and things about some of their friends. She told me that they were very active swingers back when they were in their 30's, 40's, and 50's. It surprised me when she told me that they still get together with some of the couples and singles that they'd become friends with from their swinging days.

"Did you ever-," I started to ask.

"Join them?" She said finishing my question. "Yes, I did...many times. The first time I joined them for a party I was in my early 20's," she said. "I learned that they were swingers when I was eighteen. She paused for a moment before continuing. She smiled at me and said as a matter of fact, "It still happens, and it's always wonderful and very special. Most of the couples, and singles, are the same age as your grandparents...so, maybe it's not your normal swing party," she giggled. "Everyone just wants to have fun...and they do...it's wonderful."

"Except with your grandfather I'd never had sex with an older man before and, to tell you the truth, from the very first time it happened, I liked it. Thinking about it I came to realize that usually older men are sweet and especially when they fuck a younger woman. It seems as if they always make sure that I'm okay and usually they want me to cum first." She paused thoughtfully before saying, "Making me cum I think, makes them feel younger." She paused and added, "Since I'm telling you all my deepest secrets I'll add this too; I like it when their wives watch as their husband's fuck me." She paused again. "It's even better when the wives join in making it a threesome in some fashion or another. I love that." She looked slightly embarrassed and was quiet for a moment before she continued. "I hope you're okay with all of these secrets about your mother."

"I'm really surprised that you've hidden your sex life so well over the years—I never suspected anything."

I smiled and said, "You're an incredibly sexual woman. Every time I even think about you having and enjoying sex is a huge turn-on for me. There's nothing wrong with a woman like you enjoying sex. Things and attitudes about sex are changing."

She laughed softly as she looked into my eyes and said, "Years ago it was worse; there were names for women who loved sex. They were called a whore, or a slut, or sometimes called a nymphomaniac; I'm none of those things. I'm a woman and mother that also happens to be very sexual. I've had to deal with it and deal with my sexual desires all of my life. I know I'm not like most women; most of my friends are not like me, but sex is a very important part of who I am—I love sex, as a woman I need as much sex as I can find. Sometimes I think it's a wonderful blessing to be as sexual as I am. To love sex as strongly as I do makes me feel complete as a woman; I'm nurtured by sex." She paused. "Sometimes, it can be incredibly frustrating to need sex so strongly that it's all that I can think about," she paused. "And it never goes away." She laughed softly and I knew she was hiding some of her pain.

I moved over and sat on the edge of her lounge chair facing her. I lifted her right hand up to my lips and kissed it gently several times. I nibbled on her thumb with my lips and tongue before placing it back at her side. Then I began rubbing her thighs with my hands as she lay on the lounge with her eyes closed. I let my right hand rub on the inside of her thigh several times before my fingers firmly touched her pussy. She jolted slightly, took in a sharp breath. She relaxed her legs so that her thighs were several inched apart. I ran my fingertips between her wet labia releasing the moisture that was trapped between her pussy-lips. My middle finger probed for the opening of her vagina and, upon finding it, I slowly worked three fingers inside her. Mimicking the action of a cock fucking her I pushed in as far as they would go. She moaned softly and I began finger-fucking her as my thumb rubbed her swollen clitoris. Still holding her eyes closed, mother's body responded to my fingers by gently thrusting her hips upward each time I plunged my fingers into her sweet cunt I could feel the muscles around her vagina tightening and relaxing.

I was mildly embarrassed that, in my youthful inexperience as a young man, I wasn't sure how to stimulate her G-spot. Honestly, I wasn't even sure exactly where to find it. (Something for her to teach me) I wanted to position myself so that I could eat her pussy but there wasn't much room...the lounge chair was a little too limiting so I concentrated on finger-fucking her. The fingers on my other hand flicked and gently rolled her clitoris in small circles. My cock was rock hard and was actually dripping with my own clear, pre-fuck lubrication that was oozing from the tip.

"Oh god that feels so good," mother whispered through clenched teeth.

Even though we were outdoors I would get an occasional whiff of her feminine desire that emanated from her wet pussy. I looked down at the soft feminine features on her face as my hand glided gently in and out of her vagina. Her nostrils flared softly with each breath she took. Her nipples stood erect begging to be sucked-on but they would have to wait for another time.

Mother's breathing was labored and somewhat erratic as soft moans trickled from her lips. I could see that she was lost in her own erotic world as she spread her thighs and reached down with her hand and, moving my hand to the side, began fondling her clitoris with more urgency. I looked down at her cunt to watch the powerfully erotic sight as I continued finger-fucking my own mother. With an obvious sense of urgency, her breathing and moans became stronger. "That feels so good baby...do it harder I'm getting close...harder! Oh my god! That feels so good to have your fingers inside me! Fuck me my beautiful son!"

I was glad that she wasn't touching my super-sensitive cock at that moment because I was so close to cuming that even with the slightest touch, I wouldn't have been able to stop from ejaculating my cum on myself and I didn't want to waste it.

I was finger-fucking her vagina with rapid strokes that went into her hard and as deep as I could. Her body was arching and twisting slightly as her powerful orgasm was building deep inside her. Her pussy lips and vulva were flooded with her own pre-fuck lubrication and without really thinking about it I let my little finger move down and I inserted it into her tight anus. I was finger-fucking her vagina and anus at the same time and mother cried out for me to fuck her with my hand as hard as I could. I roughly slammed my fingers in and out of my mother's two holes as she bucked her body up toward me. She was moaning and whispering erotic words I could barely understand as the urgency of another orgasm built inside of her. Her body strained as she cried out with a low whimper that let me know that she was losing any control of the orgasm inside her. There was nothing she could do but give in to it and, like always...letting the pleasure consume her.

I simply kept going as hard as I could until her body went rigid for a moment. She pulled her knees up to her chest. Her whimpering had turned to loud cries that seemed to fill the garden as her body continued to convulse with wave after wave of strong, indescribable pleasure. In college I'd had sex with several girls as they had an orgasm. It was much different than being with an aroused sexual, mature woman as she becomes vulnerable—vulnerable at the moment of her orgasmic peak.

I remained seated on the edge of her lounge chair looking at her as she came down from her strong orgasm before I slowly pulled my fingers from her vagina and anus. It actually caused another small orgasmic wave to sweep through her. "Oh my god...oh, my god," she whispered. "That was incredible! What you did with your finger in my anus—my god, that was the best orgasm I've ever had! How did you know?" She asked softly." I just smiled...I had no answer, it just seemed the right thing to do at the moment.

We lay together and continued to enjoy the warm sunlight feeling each other's bodies, holding each other—often we fondled each other. We had immersed ourselves in our shared sexual pleasure, needs and desires. I couldn't ever remember feeling as contented as I felt at that moment. Our legs were entwined; our chests pressed tightly together as we lay there together.

Mother sucked my cock several times but each time I made her stop before I came. As difficult as that was, I wanted to wait to fuck her a little later—just the thought of giving her a full load of my creamy cum was almost more than I could stand.

During the day she asked me a couple of times if I was sure I'd be ok having sex with her and her parents. "Would it bother you to actually see your mother getting fucked by your grandfather...or your grandfather fucking my mother?" She asked me once. I answered her question honestly. "No." I assured her, "I would love it. I admitted that just the idea was a real turn-on for me. I told her that sometimes I actually fantasized about having sex with my grandmother as I masturbated.

Mother reached over and fondled my hard cock for several minutes before she got up and went into the house. She was gone for a short while and when she came back she carried two glasses of wine. She handed me my glass and sat on the lounge facing me. She gave me a mischievous look and said, "While I was in the house I called your grandparents and they're coming over a little later." She looked at me to see my reaction. "I didn't mention anything about us, they're just expecting a friendly family visit," she added with a broad smile.

"I guess this means that we'll have to get dressed before they get here," I said disappointedly.

"We'll just have to see what happens," she said rather coyly. "If thing happen the way I hope it will, none of us will be dressed for very long."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother Shares Her Secrets Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds