• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jeff vs. Luna

Jeff vs. Luna

Jeff's first opponent was a Hispanic chick named Luna. She's only 5' 2" 115 pounds with perky little B cups, a flat tummy and her long dark hair pulled back in a ponytail. She had a small tattoo of a dragon sticking out the top of her bikini. She glared at Jeff across the ring as Sophia, his mother, and Janet, her "roommate" (though now Jeff knew they were more than that) were in his corner, giving him advice.

Jeff is 21 years old, Luna was 19, but he was still small for his size. At only 5'8" 165#s it didn't take much convincing on his aunt's part to let me wrestle in the mixed matches since he wasn't that much bigger than most of the women. Luna was a rookie too; she had won a few catfight matches, but heard the mixed fights paid more. Ollie and old black man with bald dome and sparse white hair on the sides of his head acted as the ref and also ran this League, rang an old rusty bell he had hanging over the neutral corner.

Luna, wearing a teeny little yellow string bikini with thong, came out fast; sensing Jeff's inexperience. He wore a pink European style speedo that left nothing to the imagination. Even though Jeff was scrawny he was still in good shape, skinny with some tone in his arms and the subtle formation of abs. Luna circled, her dukes up, and came in quick with a flurry of slaps to Jeff's face that had him backing up, trying to cover with his arms.

Everyone was laughing and calling him a wuss. There were about a dozen members who came to watch the rookies square off on Monday nights at Ollie's Gym. Sophia and Janet were yelling to "slap the bitch back!" but their voices were mixed in with the din of catcalls and others rooting for Luna. She was chasing him around the ring as he kept back pedaling; when Jeff finally stood and swung a clumsy backhand, Luna, being shorter, deftly dodged the blow and came in with a wicked left slap that knocked Jeff against the ropes. His ear was ringing and he was slumped there, not exactly knowing what to do.

Luna took advantage and grabbed a handful of Jeff's short, black hair. Everyone called him Clark Kent in high school because of how much he resembled Superman's alter ego; except he was a total wuss nerd who got picked on by everyone, including the janitor.

"Owww," Jeff whined as Luna drug him back into the center of the ring, hooked his head under her armpit and, grabbing onto his package, gave Jeff a snap suplex that mat a loud crack when he hit the mat.

Luna got up, flexing her little muscles and was yelling in Spanish to her familia sitting on the bottom row of the bleachers. Jeff lay on the mat, groaning and holding his back. Luna walked over and pressed her foot lightly on his nuts. "Is that all joo got, puta?" she spit on Jeff's chest. She removed her foot and Jeff curled up in a ball, holding his crotch. Luna picked him up by the hair again and Irish whipped him into the corner. Jeff hit back first and whined from the pain. Luna came right in and hopped up, wrapped both hands around Jeff's neck, planted her bare feet in his stomach, and monkey flipped him into the center of the ring.

Jeff was lying under the overhead spotlight in a daze and didn't even move with his aunt and her partner yelling at him to get up. Luna ran to the ropes and did a running body splash across Jeff's prone form. Since the match can't end by pin fall she spun around and slithered her legs under his calves than pinned Jeff's hands to the mat above his head. She slowwwwwly began spreading Jeff's legs as the boy cried out in pain and asking telling her to "quit it!" Luna pushed her smallish breasts in Jeff's face, trying to smother him with her 34 B cups.

"This ez about as close as joo'll ever get to real teets," Luna cackled and used her boobs to smack Jeff in the face as she spread his legs in a grapevine.

"Look," Janet said to Jeff's aunt. From their angle they got a front row view of both Luna and Jeff's crotches. "Look at your nephew's bulge!" she said excitedly as it looked like Jeff was growing an arm out of his speedos. Both women's jaws dropped when an enormous cock the size of a monster energy drink can pushed itself free of Jeff's miniscule speedos.

Luna was still cackling, rubbing her boobs in Jeff's face when he suddenly fell still. He had been weakly fighting back, she wondered if this boy had any strength at all, when Jeff yanked his hands free as easily if Luna wasn't holding them down at all. He reached between them and yanked the front of Luna's swimsuit up. His eyes were wild, wide open and it scared Luna for a second as he didn't seem the meek milk toast she started fighting. With his right hand pushing Luna's back down so he could suckle on her exposed nipple, Jeff slid the other hand between her legs and was stimulating the Hispanic girl's clit through her thong.

Luna gasped at this unexpected attack and found herself moaning as Jeff was rubbing Luna's fat clit in circles so fast her head was swimming. He then pulled his hand away and easily plucked the thong aside than began fingering Luna while sucking on her other boob. She was in total control and now was reduced to moaning like a slut in the middle of the ring. She tried to fight through the haze of lust and rolled away only to be yanked back by her ankles.

"LUNCH TIME!" Jeff yelled in a deep, gravelly voice; completely unlike his normal droopy dog-esque nasal falsetto. He pulled a screaming Luna over and dove between her legs to eat her out. Luna was almost breathless as Jeff dutifully buried himself like a gopher between her legs; the noise of him sucking and licking while he fingered Luna were loud and obscene. Luna had been on her belly during this and unconsciously began raising her ass up to allow Jeff better access until he popped his head up like a cartoon character and announced simply, "It's time!"

He grabbed Luna's wrists, pulling them behind her back; not like a hammerlock like Sophia had instructed her nephew to do in a match, but it looked more like he was using the Latina's arms like handlebars as she slowly pushed his big lance into her tight pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" she moaned as Jeff pushed his big cock in, inch by inch, completely hands free while pulling Luna back by her slender wrists.

"God! It's so thick! Give it to me!" Luna was mewling and begging as she tried to pound her ass backwards to receive his tool faster. Everyone stared, even Ollie, as Jeff was on his knees, bouncing Luna on his dick like a hood ornament. She was arching her back and moaning lewdly with each thrust.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! I want it alllllllllll," she moaned than screamed out an ear-piercing screech as she came, shaking and hyper-ventilating. Even though that legally signaled the end of the match, Jeff kept on screwing and got another "OH GOD" out of Luna as she came a second time within a minute of her last. Finally Jeff stopped, sliding his organ out with a loud "POP" and Luna dove on it, sucking and licking the monstrous fuckstick. Ollie was still in shock as was the rest of the audience as Luna gagged herself, trying to break her jaw to blow Sophia's nephew until he came with a long, squirting facial all over Luna. The ref finally raised his hand, slowly as if confused his own self, and Jeff seemed to revert back to normal. Though his normal sheepish grin was replaced with a broad smile as Luna lay on the mat almost in a coma of ecstasy; one hand idly rubbing her clit as she cooed.

Jeff made his way out of the ring, still with a semi-hard erection-which even than was an impressive sight-and asked his aunt Sophia where they were going for dinner.

"Hmm, what?" she said, not even aware or ashamed that she was ogling her nephew's horse-cock. Jeff's new found confidence seemed to disappear later when they stopped for pizza; returning to his normal, meek good-natured self.

"I saw you staring at it," Janet scolded her bi-sexual lover, but giving her a grin.

"I...had no idea..," Sophia spoke softly as Jeff got up to pour himself another coke from the soda fountain.

"Mmm, maybe we should practice with him more?" Janet smirked, giving her girlfriend a nudge in the ribs.

"What? No, that's...that's...wrong," Sophia said, unsure of her own words but the smile on Janet's face persisted.

"Hey Jeff," she spoke up when the boy returned. "How would you like your and I to show you some more moves tomorrow after you get off work?" Janet said with a sly smile, eyeing Sophia out of the corner of her eye. His aunt wore a green sweater to cover up how stiff her big nipples were. Sophia is 27, the youngest of her siblings and when her eldest sister asked that her son stay with Sophia since he got a new job in the big city she was happy to accommodate her sister. She thought she resembled her own father more, with her red hair and broad shoulders, Sophia hadn't officially told anyone in the family about her "secret," though Janet thought they all suspected.

She met Janet at the gym, she's a real fitness buff, with a set of toned abs, and a short blonde pageboy cut that lets all the other guys knew she preferred pussy but wouldn't say no to a nice cock. And now Janet had her sights set on Sophia's nephew. She caught Sophia's eye at the gym when she offered to help show her the elliptical machines. Sophia is 5'9" with a 40 D; she's now a perky 137 after working out a lot with Janet. The duo hit it off; the blonde is only 5'0" but is strong for her size. She got Sophia interested in play wrestling than soon the duo joined a league where they wrestled for cash-and the caveat where the winner fucks the loser. She hadn't mentioned how she pays the rent to her sister but figured Jeff was the quiet type and wouldn't make too much trouble. It took some convincing on Janet's behalf, she literally drug the boy into their upstairs loft for training, until she got Jeff to agree to a match against another rookie.

Now they found out the boy was packing lumber their interests changed from monetary, since they earned a thousand a match if they won-not to mention the private matches-to one born of lust.

Jeff looked up stupidly, a piece of melted cheese dangling from his lips. "Okay!" he said cheerily. "What kind of moves?"

Janet gave Sophia a cunning look-his aunt now bore a sheepish guilty face-as Janet slid next to him in the booth.

"Something a little...dirty," she said, licking her lips and grabbing the boy's bulge in his slacks. She felt it throb and grow.

"I likey," Jeff spoke in a suddenly deeper voice. His eyebrows rose up and he bore a perverted little smile. Janet was suddenly scared and turned on at the same time. The tan, petite woman wore a white spaghetti strap top with no bra. Janet is only a 32 B and at 28 she didn't need the support as her tits were still perky.

"Let's hope your mouth is as big as...somethin' else," Jeff smirked and pinched Janet's ass in her skinny jeans.

Tomorrow would be a day none of them would forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jeff vs. Luna

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds