• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Surprise for Liz and Jess

A Surprise for Liz and Jess

123

My name's Liz and I'm a thirty five year old divorcee. I've been divorced for three years and have a daughter Jessica (Jess to her friends) who is nineteen. Jess and I are very close and my ex-husband is not her biological father. I had Jess when I was sixteen, she doesn't know her real father and doesn't want to. She was thirteen when I met and subsequently married Brian my ex. It only lasted three years, and so since she was sixteen it's been just the two of us and we have been more like sisters than mum and daughter. We are very open with each other and always talk about things. A year ago Jess moved away, going off to university, but still comes home fairly regularly, especially at holiday time.

It was a Friday, about three weeks ago, and I was expecting Jess home for the week-end and she was bringing a male friend with her. His name was Rob, I knew he was a good bit older than Jess but like me she'd always had a thing about older men, although younger ones can be fun too. It wasn't anything serious as they'd only met about three weeks previously. It wasn't as if she was bringing someone home 'to meet mummy' in fact they were coming to watch a rugby match on the Saturday between their team and our local team. Jess had met Rob at the rugby club.

Jess and Rob arrived at about half-past four. She let herself in with her key "Hi mum, I'm home!" I heard her shout from the hallway.

"Hi baby! I'm in the lounge!" I shouted back. The door opened and Jess came in, she came over and gave me a big hug, as she always did.

"Mum this is Rob," she said. I looked up and my heart nearly missed a beat and I had a sudden shock as I recognised him. I'd been away on a residential marketing seminar about six months ago and I'd had an intimate liaison with a fellow delegate, it was Rob.

I had a lump in my throat as I put out my hand to shake his. "Hi Rob," I said nervously only just managing to get the words out.

"Hi Mrs Hayes," he replied. I could see, by his eyes, that he'd recognised me.

"Call me Liz," I informed him. I didn't need to tell him as it was the name he already knew me by. My mind was racing and I didn't know what to do or say, I was really flummoxed. We continued with small talk as they emptied the car before having a coffee. Jess suggested we go out for a curry that night before they both went up to their room to unpack.

I was having all sorts of thoughts especially with the two of them upstairs in the bedroom. I was also reflecting back on my time with Rob. I'd certainly enjoyed having him and as a younger guy (by six years) he'd acquitted himself well. He was handsomely endowed, in both length and girth, and the thought of my baby experiencing that sent a shiver of uneasiness tinged with a little envy through me. At least I had the knowledge that she would be well serviced.

I didn't see them again until we'd all been showered and were ready to go out. We had a lovely meal and the conversation was quite relaxed, or as relaxed as I could be in the circumstances. When we came back home we had a couple of drinks before Jess and Rob took themselves off to bed and I followed to my room a little while later. I didn't have a settled night as I was still in two minds what to do. I'd always been honest with Jess and never kept 'secrets' from her. I'd been frank with her about my reasons for divorcing Brian. I'd found out that he was screwing his secretary as well as Pauline the mother of one of Jess's school friends. I was now in a dilemma, keep a secret from her or tell her about me and Rob. I eventually went to sleep having decided that I would tell her, even if it risked their relationship.

When I got up in the morning, a little later than usual, there was a note for me from Jess saying that she'd gone round to see her Nan and would be back later, she'd left Rob in bed. I suddenly decided that this would be an opportunity to talk to Rob on his own as there hadn't been a chance to speak to either of them alone. I went back upstairs and knocked on Jess's bedroom door. "Yes," I heard Ben reply.

"Is it O.K. to come in?" I questioned.

"Of course," he answered. I tentatively turned the handle and pushed the door open. Rob was lying on his back in bed, the top half of his torso exposed. "Well hello Liz, I didn't think we'd be meeting again, certainly not like this anyway," he said greeting me.

"Neither did I. It was a real shock when I saw you."

"And for me," he said in agreement. There was a pregnant pause. "I never imagined I'd be taking care of a young lady having already had the pleasure of her mother," he said breaking into the quiet and giving a little chuckle.

"Touché!" I responded feeling a little more relaxed. "And you and Jess you're err...?"

"Yes I am doing her, if that's what you're asking."

"It is ........ and you've given a blunt answer."

"I didn't mean it to sound as crude as that. It's the situation."

"I understand, its awkward for both of us."

"I'm going to be honest with you. I like being with her, and just like her mum she's a horny little one."

"Is she now?"

"Definitely! .............. but she's not as good as her mum."

I looked quizzically at him. "How do you come to that conclusion?" I questioned.

"You only have to look at two full rubbers in the bin to understand why," he answered.

I understood immediately, unlike her mum, Jess didn't take sperm. "And I thought I'd brought her up to be a 'good girl'," I continued light heartedly.

"Are you going to join me?" he suddenly asked out of the blue, catching me off guard.

"You probably won't be up to it," I said jokingly. He looked at me rather astonished. "Given what's in the bin," I added trying to justify my comment.

"I see .................. but they were last night, before we went out and after we'd returned," he explained.

"But I can't," I told him.

"You can ........... all you need do is strip out of your clothes and slide in next to me."

"But it's Jess."

"Don't worry ........ I know it's a little while yet before she'll be back."

"It's not that," I told him.

"What is it then? .......... this isn't the 'Randy Liz' I met before."

"I know....... It's not that I don't want to, there's nothing more I'd enjoy right now ...... It's I can't. The situations different........ Jess is involved now and I've already decided to tell her about me and you. You see we don't have secrets and I'm not about to start. I came to tell you my intentions first," I said explaining my position.

"I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I thank you for your honesty .............. It would have been nice to play with you again but I think Jess should know. ......... I'd like to be there when you tell her, if that's O.K. with you" he said, rather surprising me by his positive attitude.

"Thank you for understanding," I told him as I approached the bed. "I'd like you to be there when I tell her," I continued. I bent forward, gave him a quick peck on the lips, before turning and leaving the room. I was now more convinced that Jess should know the truth but at the same time very anxious not knowing what her reaction would be.

A little while later I heard Rob getting up and getting showered before he came down stairs. I made him a coffee and we chatted a little awkwardly, but nothing sexual, before he went out for a walk and to fetch a newspaper.

After his return he sat in the lounge reading and I was busy in the kitchen. Eventually Jess arrived back from her Nan's and went into the lounge with Rob they then both joined me in the kitchen for a drink. She was telling us all about what she'd been telling her Nan. There was a slight lull in the conversation and I decided to seize the opportunity to divulge everything to Jess. I took a deep breath before starting.

"Jess I've got something I need to tell you," I started. There was no going back now even though I could see a worried look on my daughters face. "There's no easy way to tell you this," I continued. "You know that marketing seminar I went on in Newcastle."

"Yes," Jess responded quizzically.

"And you know I had a good time."

"Yes, very good, you came back like the 'cat who'd got the cream'."

"Well I've got to tell you that Rob was the reason for that, he'd given me 'the good time". I'd done it, I'd told her. What followed was a stunned silence.

"What?...... You and Rob?....................You mean you and Rob have?...." she said pointing at both of us.

"Uh huh," I grunted back, a little embarrassed and afraid that I'd really upset her.

"Wow!................. that's awesome," she continued with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Aren't you hacked off with me?" I questioned, having been amazed by her response.

"Not at all................It's so rude and naughty.....................having had a guy who's already had my mother..........oooooh!" she went on. I couldn't believe her reaction. She seemed quite turned on by my revelation. "What a coincidence though, you meeting Rob on your course and me meeting him at the rugby club."

"An unbelievable twist of fate," I concurred, feeling a little more relaxed. "I can't believe it's happened."

"I can't either," Rob said, adding to the comments.

"The most exciting thing is that you've had the pleasure of taking both of us," Jess observed matter of factly.

"I certainly have," Rob said with an air of self-satisfaction.

"Who's the best then?" Jess asked teasingly.

"That's not fair," I added, trying to avoid Rob being compromised.

"It's alright Liz," he said. "As I've already told your mum I think the two of you are great and your both so wonderfully horny."

"You've spoken to mum about this?"

"It was me actually," I informed her. "I'd decided to tell you, and I wanted Rob to know what I was intending."

"When?"

"This morning whilst you were at Nan's."

"You were in bed with him," she said knowingly, not angrily but with a beaming smile on her face.

"Actually I wasn't........... but I was in your bedroom," I informed her.

"That's right," Rob said, backing me up. "She could have been in bed, I made her the offer."

"You think were horny, ......... you're pretty randy yourself," Jess added. "Did you want to?" she asked, looking directly at me.

"Did I want to?"

"Yes.........did you want to go to bed with Rob?"

"Of course I did," I answered honestly.

"Why didn't you?"

"I had you to think about. I needed to tell you."

"Thank you.......I'm glad you've told me....................... If you had the chance now would you like Rob to do you?"

"Err......." I responded hesitantly and a little surprised.

"Be honest," she encouraged.

"To be truthful.............of course I would," I answered. I couldn't believe how the conversation was going and it was being driven by my daughter.

"Ummm ............... how about you Rob............... would you do mum?"

"I must admit nothing's changed since this morning.................. my offers still there," he replied.

"Did you hear that mum ......................... Rob would like to have you .................. and I think he should," she continued.

"I don't know.............. what about you? I asked trying to gauge her feelings.

"Having Rob is really good ................. do you think you can handle both of us?" she asked him, giving a totally different interpretation and answer to my question, I was totally stunned by her reply.

"I don't know........... but I'd give it a good try," he said.

"Looks like we're in for an interesting morning," Jess concluded. "I think we'll be more comfortable in the lounge to start," she said as she got up and left the kitchen. Rob and I just looked at each other in amazement, didn't say a word and just followed Jess into the lounge. She was busy closing the curtains. "Don't want anyone prying on our fun do we," she said light heartedly.

"Spoil sport," Rob chided her, and we all started laughing. At that moment we all seemed to relax and become comfortable with the situation.

"Rob sit on the sofa and mum and I can sit either side of you." Rob did as instructed and Jess and I joined him. It felt a little awkward and cold sitting like this but Jess soon broke the ice leaning over and kissing Rob. I'd seen her snog with boyfriends before but this was different and was 'full on', we were on our way with no stopping now. I was amazed by how stimulating I found it just watching them. It's not surprising especially knowing that it was going to lead to more and Rob's hand squeezing my thigh played its part. They were kissing for some time before they eventually parted.

Rob turned to me and without saying anything he placed his hand behind my head and guided me towards him. Our lips met, a soft touch, but soon our tongues were entwining and dancing together as we explored each other's mouths. I sensed Jess moving on the other side of Rob and I could now glimpse her standing up. She was starting to undress, first her jumper came off over her head revealing a mint coloured bra. She then loosened her short skirt before it fell to the floor showing a matching mint thong. She moved out of sight but I felt her sitting back down on the sofa. Finally Rob and I parted.

"That's nice," he said, having turned to look at Jess. "But I don't think we need to keep them on."

"You'll have to take them off then," Jess informed him. He reached behind her, snapped her bra catch and removed it. I knew I needed to do something so stood up and began removing my clothing. I could see both of them watching me as Rob's hands were fondling Jess's boobs. I removed my jeans, unbuckling the belt, lowering the zipper, pushing them over my thighs and down to the floor before stepping out of them. As I was taking off my shirt Rob had pushed Jess on to her back and was busy removing her thong.

"I like red underwear," Rob said having turned towards me still holding Jess's thong in his hand. I was dressed in red bra and panties. "Come here," he instructed as he dropped the thong on the floor. I walked over to him. "Bend down," he continued and as I did his hands reached behind me and unclipped my bra which he slipped off. "Still firm," he commented as he squeezed both of my boobs. "Your nipples are already nice and hard," he continued, rolling them between thumb and fingers. As I stood up again his thumbs hooked inside the waist and lowered my panties down my legs."You've trimmed your bush," he observed.

"Do you remember all the pussies you've seen," I joked.

"No .......... only the ones I like," he responded. "Now ladies you've got a choice to make that will make things easier. Liz I know you're happy to ride bareback but Jess you prefer using a rubber. I'm going for a pee so decide amongst yourselves which we're doing," he said before disappearing to the downstairs toilet.

"Mum do you do it without a condom?" Jess enquired as I sat down on the sofa.

"Yes.....sometimes..........when I'm in the mood," I replied honestly.

"Really!"

"Yeah.........especially if I think it's going to be enjoyable and a long session ............ it helps to keep things flowing ..... if you know what I mean."

"Wow! ........... I've never gone without before ........... Is it good?"

"Mmmmm .......... It's different ..... and I find it more pleasurable ........ It means I can do what I want when I want."

"Ooooooh! ........... you make it sound wonderful."

"It is ............particularly if the guys good."

"Is Rob good?"

"Very."

"Let's go without then."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes ........ without it is," she decided just before Rob returned.

"Well ladies?" he questioned.

"We've decided we're going bareback," Jess replied.

"It's her first," I added.

"Right ...........don't worry Jess. You'll like it........I suppose I should strip off or there'll be nothing to like," he said "I'd love to see you play with yourselves," he suggested. Jess and I looked at each other in dismay. "No! not playing with each other," Rob interjected having seen our consternation as we weren't about to be incestuous. "No each of you diddle yourselves," he added. Jess and I both laughed as we both acceded to his request with our hands moving to our pussies. Jess was lying on her back, legs spread wide and I was sat on the edge of the sofa legs apart. Robs eyes were focused on both of us as he began slowly to undress and we began diddling. Rob was now down to his briefs and I was concentrating fully on him. He slid them down, revealing the wonderful organ between his legs. It appeared as good as I remembered and seeing it again made me quiver. "You two seem contented.......................it's fascinating but you both play differently," he commented whilst still observing us. "Jess you use a circular motion whilst your mum strokes two fingers either side." As he was talking he'd moved and was now standing right in front of me. I stopped playing put out my hands and caught hold of his flaccid meat in one and large heavy balls in the other.

"They feel lovely and full?" I said as I rolled each hard nut in my hand.

"I trust you'll assist in emptying them later ...................am I going to experience that wonderful mouth and tongue of yours?" he questioned. I was already planning to felate him before he'd asked. I lowered my head towards him, stuck out my tongue and licked all over his bulbous purple bell. "I can see I am," he said in answer to his own question. It suddenly dawned on me that I was being watched. I'd forgotten, for a moment, about Jess. I was going to be giving oral pleasure to a guy with my daughter observing my every action. I didn't care I wanted to suck on Rob's gorgeous pole so much. I gradually eased his head between my lips filling my mouth, a comfortable fit, if he was any larger he'd over stretch me. I used my tongue to work all over him, around the corona, across the fraenulum and probing into the eye.

"You like what mums doing don't you Rob?" Jess observed.

"Mmmmmm it feels good................. are you enjoying watching her?"

"Yes ............... it's strange........... but quite thrilling.............more so than I expected," she continued.

"Why don't you show your mum your oral skills?"

"You want me to suck you?"

"Yes..............if your mums willing to share."

"Mmmmm!" I sighed as he popped out of my mouth. "I'm prepared to go halves," I said jokingly.

"Come on then Jess," he said in encouragement. Jess sat up, Rob moved across and she took over where I'd left off. I watched as her mouth closed around his knob, she looked up at him for approval and he just smiled back. I got up and moved behind him, put my arms round and tweaked his nipples. I slowly slipped down to my knees, spread his bum cheeks and began rimming him.

"Oh yes!........ that's nice.......... mum and daughter working back and front together."

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" Jess questioned after she'd been sucking for a while..

"Mmmm I'm rimming him," I replied.

"Rimming?" was Jess's response. I knew from the way she'd said it she didn't understand its meaning.

"I'm giving anilingus, I'm licking and stimulating Rob's bum hole," I explained.

"Ooooh!,"was Jess's reaction. I didn't know if this was a sigh of surprise or disgust. "That sounds very naughty ...................... is it nice?" she went on, proving it was a sigh of amazement.

"It's very nice ........................ especially when you've got a tongue like your mums working you. Has no one ever rimmed you?"

"No!"

"If you're a good girl I'll tongue yours for you later," Rob informed her.

"And mine I hope," I added.

"You'll have to be good as well.................who wants their pussy eaten?" he asked.

"Me!" I quickly answered.

"And Jess?"

"Yes please," she responded eagerly. "Where do you want us?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Surprise for Liz and Jess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds