• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Mother Load Ch. 04

The Mother Load Ch. 04

Note to the reader: this story is posted in the Mature category where I think it belongs. However, it does reprise some graphic mother-son incest from previous chapters that were posted in the Incest Taboo category. If you don't like to read stories with that theme, you might want to skip this one.

*****

I cooked some bacon and scrambled up some eggs for myself, which I downed with some hot coffee. I was feeling good, and wandered into the living room where I fired up the TV. I found a Saturday Night Live on the DVR that had been recorded the past week. I watched that from beginning to end, skipping the commercials. After that, I scanned the channel guide and found a South Park rerun that was just starting, so I watched that too.

When South Park was over, I got my laptop from my car where I had left it overnight. I checked my email - nothing of interest. To pass the time, I played a few games of FreeCell solitaire.

I was looking for other things to occupy my mind, but the events of the last couple of hours kept intruding into in my thoughts. I decided not to fight them and soon brought to mind the vision of my mother's red lips sucking on the head of my cock. The image of Lorraine at the foot of the bed with her robe untied. The session of tease and deny. The feeling of my mother's hair tickling my balls. Coming in my mother's mouth and seeing some of the spunk escaping down my cock.

It had been a couple of hours, at least, since my mother had brought me off. I hadn't been home for even twenty-four hours yet, and had had two massive releases, but the images that had invaded my thoughts were causing blood to rush to my cock again. And with a young man's resilience, I soon felt ready to take on all comers, so to speak.

I wandered back upstairs to see what was happening there. My mother and Lorraine had retired to the big bed in my mother's bedroom. My mother had put her sexy nightie back on, and Lorraine was under the top sheet, wearing nothing that I could see. My mother was sitting up with her feet flat on the bed and her legs bent and slightly apart. Her short nightie did nothing to hide her pretty pussy which was peeking out from between her legs and she did nothing to keep her treasure from my sight.

When I looked in, I said, "Is anyone up for some tea and toast?" "That would be lovely," my mother replied, so I returned to the kitchen, toasted eight slices of bread and poured some hot water over tea bags in a pot. I assembled cups, plates, sugar, butter, apricot jam, knives, napkins and the teapot and toast on a tray, and brought it all upstairs. In my mother's room, I placed the tray on a table on my mother's side and sat down on a chair. I was still in just my boxers, and my cock was making a noticeable bulge down one leg, since it had never gone completely back down.

My mother spread butter and jam on a couple of pieces of toast and passed them on a plate with a cup of tea to Lorraine. Lorraine sat up to hold these items on her lap, and when the sheet fell off her, I could see that, in fact, she was wearing nothing. She was leaning back on the headboard. I had already had several good long looks at Lorraine's breasts, but again the sight of those bulging, teardrop-shaped teats capped with amazing long and thick, dark red nipples, caused my cock to jump.

Both of them proceeded to wolf down the toast, followed with large sips of the tea. They looked hungry. When they were done, I helped them return all the dishes to the tray. My mother then said, "I am not done yet," and she reached over to get a pat of butter with one of the knives. She took the pat in her fingers, let it soften a bit, and began to rub it all around and over Lorraine's nipples, making them damp and shiny. Then she took each nipple in her mouth in turn, licking the butter off and sucking for good measure to make sure she got it all.

Then, she took another pat and administered it to Lorraine's nipples again, but this time when she was finished, she turned to me and said, "Your turn." I followed her lead relishing the buttery flavor and the feel of Lorraine's nipples as I licked them avidly with my slightly rough tongue. They were quite hard now, and I gave each one a thorough sucking. She arched her back as I sucked, letting me know how she liked what I was doing.

When I was finished, my mother took another pat, but this time she pulled the sheet entirely off Lorraine and dabbed the butter at the top of her pussy, coating the clit with it. She then got between Lorraine's legs and made a show of licking and sucking the clit clean. Lorraine slid down the bed so that she was lying on her back and opened her legs wide. As my mother sucked on her, Lorraine closed her eyes and made little noises. I knew what was coming, so after my mother applied the next pat of butter to Lorraine's clit, I moved between her legs.

This was the first time I had a close-up, detailed view of Lorraine's pussy, and I immediately saw that she that she had a very prominent, fat clit. The labia were splayed and the hood over the clit had retracted part way. There was a kind of little penis, almost an inch long and perhaps half as wide, glistening with the butter and her own juices, obviously engorged, and seeming to shiver as it stood out there by itself - a beautiful sight that I think I will never forget.

I sucked this swollen, fat clit into my mouth, enjoying the mix of flavors, causing Loraine to moan louder. It excited me to think that my mother had been sucking on this little cock right before me. I used my tongue to play with it, loving how the firm little protuberance felt as I licked it from bottom to top and then applied suction to draw it into my mouth.

Lorraine was holding my head tightly now and almost humping my face. Soon she was shaking and calling out as an orgasm took her in its grip. This faded, but very soon she came again as I used my whole mouth, lips, and tongue to service her. After that, I took a short break intending to resume my oral pleasuring of her obviously highly sensitized bud, but at this point my mother said, "You can see she is a very sexual woman and highly orgasmic. She can come a lot more, but now she needs cock. It has been too long."

I moved up over Lorraine. When I placed the head of my cock at her entrance, she said, "Oh god yes, I have been waiting for this." I slowly inserted myself fully into her unresisting pussy. When I was fully in, I realized that Lorraine had a talent I had read about, but never knew was for real. It felt like her pussy was gripping and milking me lightly. It was far more exciting than having my cock held and jerked by a hand.

My mother was definitely right - this was an enormously sexual, real woman, with a mature, curvy body and skills of a high order. She obviously knew ways to bring a man to a high peak of arousal. And, she would take her satisfaction at the same time. Not many young girls could match all that.

Lorraine spoke into my ear, "Now you are where I have dreamed you would be for a long, long time. And, I know you are happy to be there too." I was able to hold out for quite a time, given all that had occurred earlier with my mother, even after Lorraine started to come again.

I loved the feeling of the inside of her pussy sliding on my sensitive tool. Her large, engorged clit was pressed against the base of my cock and it was being massaged as I slid in and out of her sopping vagina, which seemed to be getting wetter and wetter as we fucked. At the same time, my swollen member was filling her up. She was coming repeatedly and moaning almost constantly now.

I was still quite a young, inexperienced man - a teenage boy in fact - and it was a huge thrill to have this very sensual, voluptuous, willing middle-aged woman, who I assumed been well fucked many times before by a number of men, rocking with these powerful orgasms and whimpering and shaking under me.

I started to worry that this drawn out session of vigorous fucking might start to become too intense, but when I looked over to my mother, she kept urging me on wordlessly. Lorraine got louder and louder with every climax. I had long lost count. She was flowing freely. Things were getting sloppy, and we were making squelching noises each time I pushed forward and lodged myself way up inside her.

I lost track of time, so I don't know just how long this went on, but it was quite a while, and Lorraine was showing no signs of tiring. Finally, I too reached a climactic high and pumped a huge load of warm, viscous semen into her gripping vagina. Lorraine's vocalizations rose in pitch as I unloaded deep into her, shouting almost deliriously, nearly screaming, coming harder than she had before, strongly spasming and squeezing my cock, holding me tightly to her and digging her nails into my back.

She continued to hold on to me after we finished. She was breathing heavily and almost sobbing a little and shivering. I was still in her and had only softened a little. She obviously appreciated my staying power, because after she had recovered a little, she said one of those things that does so much to buttress the confidence of a beginner, "Oh shit! What a ride! I don't think anyone has ever given me such a long and thorough fucking. I love how you fill me, and I love it that you can keep up with me. Not everyone can."

We were both silent for a while. Finally she said, "I've been fucked by some pretty studly guys, but never like that. I don't know how many times I came, but I'm pretty sure it broke my record. That last climax was mind-blowing. You had me climbing the walls." My ego, already elevated, soared into the stratosphere, maybe even further into the fringe of outer space.

In a while, she let me go, and I pulled out slowly. When I was out I saw that the sheet below her was saturated with the juices that had flowed from her and some little puddles of my sperm that had dribbled out of her pussy and on to the sheet, as well.

After I pulled out, I lay on the bed between my mother and Lorraine, and we all dozed with their warm, soft, shapely bodies cradling mine. I had some pleasant dreams as I napped there. In a couple of hours I woke up. It was late afternoon. My mother was lying next to me, but Lorraine was gone. I recalled that she was traveling that evening to her daughter's so that she would be there early for Thanksgiving, the next day. We would also be going the next morning to have Thanksgiving with my mother's sister and her family.

I still hadn't been home for a full twenty-four hours, but it seemed much longer. My life had been changed in this short period in so many ways. In my head, I kept saying to myself, "Life is good."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Mother Load Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds