• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Coin Pt. 03

The Coin Pt. 03

12

I parked Jenny's Mustang a block from Amy's two-story apartment. We'd gotten to the point in our relationship where we basically lived together, but I wasn't quite comfortable with giving up my place. I guess I'm a little bit of a commitment-phobe. The lights in the apartment were dark, meaning that Amy hadn't finished her shift yet and that I would be spending the rest of the night alone. Well, that's good. I guess I have time for a shower. I walked up the stairs, stripping as I went, throwing my dirty clothes into the hamper in the corner of our bedroom. I flicked on the bright yellow lights of Amy's luxurious bathroom and turned on the hot water. Steam quickly filled the room and some of the unconscious tension I had been carrying eased, if only slightly.

I used the shower as a time for reflection, mentally reviewing what had happened since I met the old crone on the way to La Mer. Amy's oral had been amazing, unintended though my command had been, the results were incredible. I hadn't cum that hard since I first discovered masturbation. The events after that—the waitress, Jenny—the troubled me. I closed my eyes and replayed the waitress' shrieking, the sound of a puddle of her cum forming on the floor, her moans, her pleas to cum. I felt my heart rate speed up, my cock swelling slightly at the memory. I suddenly felt guilty. I hadn't fucked her, but oh how I wanted too. That...wasn't like me. I loved Amy. I did. I had never cheated before in my life. Am I really that weak? Does a little...ok...a lot of power rob me of all of my self-restraint?

The thought of fucking brought me to Jenny. I could still see that white knuckled grip, her hair flipping as I pounded into her from behind. I could feel the tightness of her asshole squeezing me as I fucked her to an orgasm. My cock twitched at the thought. Stop. Thinking. About. It. Focus on something else. Unbidden my mind continued its mental review of my night with Jenny. Pulling my swollen cock out of her freshly fucked ass. Commanding her to finish me with her mouth. Watching her eagerly swallow my cock, sucking it roughly, passionately...sluttily. Finishing on her face, her hair, her chest. My breathing had become ragged, it felt like I was reliving those last few blissful moments. And then my mind fixated on the look of humiliation, despair, and (best of all) fear. That thought brought my lust, my arousal, my need to a fever pitch. I needed to get off. Needed to fuck something.

I tried to masturbate. Usually the warm water of the shower was enough to help me get off, but today none of the mental images I could conjure—Heather Harmon, Faye Reagan—nor the half remember erotica I'd read could get me off. I felt frantic, there was throbbing in my cock and I had to find release. I shut off the water, toweled off as quickly as I could, and got ready to jump into bed. On an instinct I decided to grab The Coin out of the hamper—I didn't want it to get accidentally washed or something. Coin in hand I hurled myself onto the bed and started slowly stroking, searching my mind for anything that would help me get off. I flipped through the images of every woman I knew to no avail. Until, that is, Nancy O'Donnell. The boss that had laid me off.

Nancy was beautiful, if a bit severe. She wore her black hair in a tight bun, stylish, but large, black rimmed glasses framed her hazel eyes. Nancy always wore dark black suits to contrast, I suspected, her perfect alabaster skin. Unfortunately, she was as asexual as they come. Her skirts were always mid-calf length, and word around the office was that she hadn't gone on a date in five years. The images that filled my mind, however, weren't of Nancy the severe boss, but Nancy the Slut. Begging to have my cock rammed down her throat. Begging me to bend her over her desk and punish her for firing me. Pleading with me to ram my cock into her wet cunt. I could almost feel the wetness of her mouth taking me, swallowing me whole. My orgasm was building but I couldn't get over the edge. Fuck, I'm going to teach that bitch a lesson tomorrow. The thought was barely formed in my mind when I was overtaken but a massive orgasm. A stream of cum coated my stomach and chest and I almost passed out immediately. I kept enough presence of mind to wipe myself down before I passed out. As I drifted off to sleep I imagined how I would greet Ms. Nancy O'Donnell.

I awoke—well not precisely awoke per se, more like 'became aware of my surroundings'—in an open field. A wide expanse of wheat gently swaying in a light breeze that I couldn't quite feel. But, the field seemed...off. Though the field shifted, each motion seemed to lag, to streak. It was as though I was in a living oil painting. It was disquieting. I was further unnerved by the fact that the place seemed so familiar, despite the fact that I'd never been near a farm or a field of this size my entire life. City-boy, born and raised. I studied my surroundings more closely looking for a landmark that might remind me of where I was. I turned in a slow circle, searching for anything—the sun, a city, a tower, a person—that could help me deal with my growing sense of unease. Where the fuck is the sun? Though I had done a complete three-sixty the sun wasn't anywhere to be found in the cloudless sky. The field was immersed in this auburn, brown light that appeared to originate from everywhere and nowhere. It's almost the color of...a coin. Of course. I'm sure it would have been obvious to me sooner, but in this hazy world I wasn't quiet on the top of my game.

I took one more quick scan of the horizon and I saw it. The figure. I had missed it during my first survey because it was so small (or so far away), but there it was now that I knew what I was looking for, plain as day. I couldn't quite make out a distinct shape, it seemed to shift in random directions often opposing the direction of the gently swaying field. The longer I studied it the more I felt compelled to walk towards it. I didn't even notice I was moving until I closed about twenty yards. Once I realized I was walking I decided to pick up the pace. If that...thing...was the only thing in this sea of wheat, maybe it could let me out of here. The further I ran, the taller the stalks of grain became, until eventually I could only see the sky and a brown, shifting haze in front of me. I would've gotten lost had it not been for the driving force in my mind, propelling me towards the figure. Heedless of my speed, scratching stalks, and the occasional divet in the ground I made my way. I was swimming through a lake of stiff, brown water. One arm goes out pushes space for me to run. The next arm goes out. Left. Right. Left. Right. Lef...suddenly there was no more rough stalks to push.

The clearing was formed of pressed down stalks of wheat. In the center there sat a small building made of stacked stones. The building had one small rectangular door—just enough for a petite woman to fit comfortably through—and no windows. I walked around the outside of the building, I'm not really sure what I was looking for, maybe I just trying to work up the courage to go inside. Once back at the front of the building I forced myself to go inside. I turned sideways, ducked my head, and shimmied inside.

The interior couldn't have been more different from the exterior. The ceiling was twenty feet high, decorated with two candle filled chandeliers that bathed the room in a flickering orange-red light. The room's walls were covered in ivy, but instead of growing haphazardly the vines grew to form narrow swaths of green. The regularity in their size and frequency of occurrence made them seem like cultivated pillars, supporting the improbably high ceiling. What wasn't covered in ivy was filled with swirling, twisting designs that seemed to have neither beginning nor end. And in the center of the room there was a simple wooden chair resting on top of raised dais. In that chair, sitting naked, was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

I was beginning to wonder when you would take notice of me. Said a mirthful female voice in my mind. I had begun to wonder if centuries of idleness had caused my charms to weaken. Her lips didn't move, rather she lazily rested her head in her hand with an eyebrow raised. She...I didn't know her name yet, had long, gorgeous, flame red hair that fell in waves down her back and over her chest, obscuring the nipples of her ample bosom from view. She had rose red lips that shimmered slightly as though recently wetted by her tongue. Her stomach was firm and taught, thin lines denoting the strong muscles underneath. Her legs were smooth, pale, and very long. She had crossed them and was idly bouncing the top leg. But her eyes...her eyes were mesmerizing. Dark green forest green, almost to the point of blackness. I couldn't look away, couldn't move, couldn't speak. She strummed the fingers of her left hand gently on the arm rest of her chair. Do you speak? The voice in my head sounded mildly annoyed.

"Sorry." I managed to stammer out. "Who are you?"

I am Erthois, though I suppose you can call me Eris. Mine is a very old name, a bit outmoded. But what you really want to know is what I am, isn't it? She shifted her legs, recrossing them. In the process she revealed a delicately manicured patch of blood red hair above a slightly moist pussy. I nodded dumbly. Eris let loose a lyrically, knowing laugh, her lips turning up in a smile revealing two rows of dazzling white teeth and a pair of viciously sharp canine teeth.

I am...what you would call the spirit of the coin. It is my energy, my essence, my power that you use to enact your will. A series of images flashed in my mind—Eris bent over the bed screaming in pleasure as I rammed her up the ass, Eris bent over in the bathroom stall furiously masturbating...Eris swallowing my cum underneath the table at La Mer. That image lingered in my mind, replaying the experience substituting Eris for Amy. Blood red lips moving up and down my cock slowly, gagging as she first tries to pass the fourth inch, then a smirk as she swallows me whole. Those forest green eyes looking up at me as she dutifully swallows each spurt of cum.

Though, she sent, you aren't using me to full effect. The word 'me' thrummed in my, displacing the image of Eris under the table with a flash of new images. Eris on her knees before me, her lips a hairs breadth from a swollen cock that was too long to be mine. Eris squatted on top of me, riding me slowly, luxuriously grinding her hips back and forth. Eris sliding her long tongue into my ear as she slowly stroked me off. Then the images began to change, Eris morphed into Amy. Now it was Amy begging me to fuck her up the ass. Amy begging me to slap her, to pinch her, to bite her. Amy demanding that I cover her in cum. Amy between my knees her enlarged breasts wrapped around my too long cock. I put my hand to my head feeling dizzy and overwhelmed.

Eris lazily rose from her pedestal. As she did she languidly rolled her head, sending a cascade of red hair spilling over her neck and back, revealing large, rosy pink nipples that were still soft. She descended the stairs deliberately, steams of arousal and lust spreading from her like waves off of a barge. I was suddenly aware that I was naked and that my cock was painfully hard, the head a shade of dark purple that I had yet to experience. Eris continued to walk towards, her green eyes fixed on mine. She short of touching me, but close enough that my cock could feel the heat from her skin. She must have been at least six feet tall, almost as tall as I was. Eris inhaled deeply, as though smelling something and her nipples hardened—a puckering of rosy pink flesh to a jealous maroon. She casually reached her left hand around my cock and started stroking. Her grip was loose and the stroking was little more than the feeling of her skin lightly brushing up the burning length of my erection. She twirled her fingers at the head and chuckled as I inhaled sharply.

She moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, "Watch." Her voice brokered no arguments—it was terrible, beautiful, musical, quiet, and booming all at the same time. As my eyes slid down to watch her gliding hand her tongue dragged around the side of my ear. Her lips closed around my ear lobe, sucking gently. Her ministrations grew firmer and transformed into a sort of pulling and, as I watched, my cock started to elongate. It swelled to eight inches, then eight and a half, finally reaching nine. Eris's touch also seemed to have increased the width of my cock considerably. As she inspected her work she noticed a drop precum that had oozed out of the tip of my cock, she scooped it up with her index finger and brought it to her mouth, savoring the taste.

She sighed contentedly. "Now you have a cock fit for a goddess." Languidly she sunk to her knees, her fingernails leaving grooves in my skin as the trailed down my chest, to my stomach, and finally to my groin. Her mouth was centimeters from the swollen head of my cock, her warm breath sending electric shocks throughout my body. Eris opened her mouth and flicked her long pink tongue up the bulbous head, lapping up the precum that had started to pool there. Her tongue slid down the underside of my newly elongated shaft to the base. Her soft, warm tongue twisted and writhed as it went down. And her green eyes never broke contact with mine. After a few moments of gentle sucking, soft flicking, and gentle biting she moved to my balls, taking each in her mouth and lapping it with that exquisite and dexterous tongue. As she did her hand resumed its slow, methodic stroke.

I can give you anything you want. All you have to do is use me. The words 'use me' came out as a breathy, strained whisper in my mind. She moved her mouth to my other ball. I looked down to see her lips pulling away, the loose skin sliding out of her mouth.

"Suck me." I managed to gasp in a chocked voice.

Yes. My master. Her mental voice mixed a hint of mockery with the breathiness of lascivious servitude. She dragged her mouth up the side of the shaft, her eyes still fixed on mine, occasionally stopping to suck or bite. I couldn't stop staring at those emerald eyes. Her mouth finally reached the head. She sucked it for a few moments letting her red lips envelope the dark purple crown, her tongue swirling around it in quick circles.

"Oooooooh. Fuck." I let out a groan from deep in my throat.

Does my master want it deeper? Eris's telepathic voice was teasing, but her eyes were intense, urging me to take more.

I put my hands on both sides of her face and tried to force her to move down. She was strong, incredibly so. For a second she remained completely unmoving—just long enough to let me know that she could resist—and then she let herself be pushed down, taking each inch agonizingly...painfully...slowly. I felt like she was licking and sucking each individual particle of my cock before lowering herself on to the next. Finally she reached the base. With my cock buried deeply in her throat she nonchalantly removed my hands from the side of her head and set them on my side. Then she wrapped her arms around me, her hands clasping my ass.

And then she started fucking me with her mouth. There's no other way to describe the sensation than "fucking me with her mouth." At first her bobbing seemed to have no rhythm but eventually through a haze of pleasure I was able to feel the pattern. She would move quickly for several thrusts then slowly on the last one, taking me to the base, and swallowing several times causing her throat muscles to stroke my full length. The feeling was like a wave of pleasure rippling down my cock. She kept up this process for several minutes building me closer and closer to orgasm. As I reached the peak of my pleasure her bobbing changed, became more regular and she started clenching the back of her throat to add resistance to each of her deep impaling thrusts. Just as I was about to go over the edge she encircled the base of my cock in a vice like grip, her mouth placed just on the edge of my cock. A small dribble of cum entered her mouth, but most of it remained trapped behind her steel like grip. I felt that amazing tongue lick the cum off the head of my cock, but she held her grip until the feeling that I was going to cum passed.

No. Eris's voice resonated firmly in my mind. I will have you soon enough. But not today. Now, go. Eris punctuated the command with a gentle slap on my ass and the world around me lurched. I was flying—out the beautiful chamber, back through the fields, back to the place where I had started, and then...darkness.

As I slowly arose from my vision...dream...trip to the ethereal plan...whatever, I became dimly aware of a pleasurable tingling on my cock coupled with a consistent rocking motion. Though I wasn't fully conscious I could feel a slippery, velvety warmth around my shaft and a small part of me hoped that Eris had merely pushed me to switch positions. I opened my eyes to something far more surprising. Amy was on top of me, hands clenching and squeezing her tits frantically, her hips pumping rapidly up and down. At first she seemed completely unaware that I had woken up. She shifted a hand from her bouncing breast to her enlarged, glistening clit, and she let out a low moan.

"Fucckkkk yessssss." She hissed.

"Hey babe. How was work?" Her eyes shot open and she looked down at me guiltily, but she did not stop riding, or playing with herself.

"S...sorry ba...baby. I came home feeling exhausted re...ready to go to sssssslee...oh fuck yes do that again." Her words were punctuated by little pauses as I started to thrust back against her. "But when I walked into the room it smelled...liiiike...oh fuck....like cum. And your cock...it loooooohhhh....looked so big...so delicious. I had to ha...have it in me." Amy had never once asked for sex after a shift and she rarely liked being on top.

This must have been The Coin, I thought. Not one to turn down a good thing I sent a command to Amy, For the next hour you'll become a filthy slut. You love being fucked, you love cum, and you love to scream like a horny bitch.

Amy's brow furrowed momentarily and then her face turned into a wicked smile. "Come on, fuck me big boy. Your cock feels HUGE today. I feel like I'm going to fucking burst. Come on, take me. TAKE ME." I needed no further prompting, I grabbed her by her hips, rolled her on to the bed, pushed up her legs, and started ramming into her.

"Fuck yes! Ohmygodyes! Fuck me harder. Fuck your slut harder." She growled. The words use me resounded in my mind, an undefiable command. I sent a command through The Coin, not in words this time, I imagined Amy's g-spot swelling in size and becoming substantially more sensitive. Amy's guttural grunts ceased for a moment as the command took hold and then her eyes bulged and any control over the English language that she had was lost in a wave of burning hot pleasure ripping through her body following each thrusts from my steel hard cock. Amy started to shriek and thrash against the bed, tossing her head back and forth, her fingers twisting around the sheets as her limbs took on a mind of her own.

Amy's displayed coupled with the sensuous teasing I had received from Eris brought me quickly to the edge of orgasm.

USE ME!

The sudden scream in my mind stopped me short and my cock fell out of Amy's twitching cunt. The image of Amy begging me to fuck her up the ass flared to life in my mind...it filled my senses. I could feel the tightness of her ass as I slid inside her, I could feel her ass wrapping around me as she came, I could feel my cock spasming as I filled her ass full of cum, and I could hear her cries of pleasure as I burst inside of her. Before I could form a thought I sent a command through The Coin, You need me in your ass, you know it will feel amazing. If you don't get it you'll go crazy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Coin Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds